1. I don't use any other OS, therefore I can't program anything for them
2. VB.NET allows me to quickly create what I want, and to be honest I made this mostly just for myself so I don't really care what it's written in
So don't whine about it.
- Disable Sounds outside of Minecraft (pretty much a requirement)
- Launch Minecraft from within the application (prerequisites listed in README)
- 2-click sound swap (select sound pack + click swap sounds)
- 1 simple example pack
- Nice little GUI ;D
Mod edit: The main download link was removed as the domain was dead and someone was squatting on it. Please use the mirror to download this.