So, how do I fill the Respirator? What acts as fuel for it?
- Registered Member
Member for 7 years, 10 months, and 8 days
Last active Tue, Jan, 5 2021 19:23:24
- 3 Followers
- 1,931 Total Posts
- 255 Thanks
Oct 1, 2017Zsashas posted a message on [Released] AcademyCraft: acquire your superability! [To Aru Railgun/Superabilities/Wireless Energy]Posted in: WIP Mods
Does anyone know what the Electromaster's "Current Charging" ability does? It says it charges held items or blocks in the world, does that mean RF or something else?
Aug 7, 2017Posted in: Minecraft Mods
I am trying to work on the lumen harvesting progression, but I can't seem to get it to work.
Here's what I have:
- a casting temple with 3 diamonds worth of crafting experience on the casting table
- the recipes for lumen repeaters and the structure for lumen repeaters (the wooden one) and the structure repeaters (the one with runes)
- the recipe for a ritual table (but not the recipe for a structure for the ritual altar)
- a bunch of blank fragments (so I can't progress that way).
- a series of lumen repeaters (the wooden ones) between Kuro, Kitrino, and Karmir pylons and my ritual table
I'm pretty sure I'm supposed to try to perform a surge protection ritual at the ritual table because that's one of the few things that I have that can use lumens. But, it doesn't seem to work. I tried to draw lumens from a kuro and zambaru pylons for my enchantment decomposer, but that didn't work either.
I'm trying to figure out what might be broken. Possible theories include:
1. Maybe it doesn't work because the pack I use doesn't have the pylons set to automatically load their chunks and that's breaking something. Do I need all three colors for the ritual table to start trying to draw lumens? Might this be causing problems with my lumen repearters knowing they are connected to each other? I've been building dimensional anchors to try to fix this, but it still doesn't seem to work.
2. Maybe I need the ritual altar structure for the ritual table to work and actually try to draw lumens. (But then how do I get the recipe for the structure?)
3. My lumen repeater network is broken (but I really don't know how - I think I've checked it multiple times). Is there an easy way to debug the network? Also, there are only 2 repeaters between the Kuro pylon and the ritual table. I think I should at least get Kuro. Do I have to do anything to connect the pylons to the repeaters to the ritual table, or should that all figure itself out on its own?
4. Maybe I'm not using the table correctly? I use the buttons on the left and right to select surge protection and then click the picture. I then click the ritual table with the elemental manipulator. I get a sound that sounds like a bad sound and nothing happens.
5. Maybe I have some other way of drawing lumens that I've missed and I'm not supposed to start with the ritual table and surge protection.
I'm at a complete loss as to what to do next. Any ideas? Can you at least narrow down what I should be working on fixing?
The ritual table definitely needs the structure around it to function. Check the Progression tab of your lexicon to see what you need for rituals.
Jul 11, 2017Posted in: Minecraft Mods
Thanks for the info on the Purification Dust,
as for the turbocharging, I tried everything, got rid of the tree all together, went and tested on a pylon in the middle of the desert, even made the pylon into the Atmospheric Broadcasting Pylon, cleared 3 blocks in all directions and flattened out the land still no turbocharging, the only thing i can possibly think of is that you have to actually complete the corresponding Chroma Dimension puzzle and own the Core to the color you're trying to turbocharge. I'm going to test this today with the Ruskea pylon of mine since i've done that puzzle already.
I believe this is indeed the case, you can only turbocharge a color if you have completed it's puzzle. Reika, feel free to correct me if wrong.
Jun 3, 2017Posted in: Minecraft Mods
Aura tracker is lying to me. Nothing anywhere near where it started indicating. How EXACTLY does this thing work? Going in the same direction as the particles gave me nothing , going away from them gave me nothing . I blasted out the area with tnt, and even resorted to an xray bug, and found nothing whatsoever. Whats the deal? It was the green particles if that helps.
I am losing my god damn mind here.
Jun 3, 2017Posted in: Minecraft Mods
It only has two states or me, on and off. No cycling...
Jun 2, 2017Posted in: Minecraft Mods
So what is the Aura Tracker supposed to do? Doesn't seem to actually do anything, no matter how close I get to a buried structure.
May 31, 2017Posted in: Minecraft Mods
A: What is required to unlock crafting the Pylon Compass? Can it be made before finding all 16 colors because thats where it would really be useful.
B: Why does the Progression tab of the Lexicon shuffle every session? What's the point of that?
C: Any hints on the new mysterious artifacts or glowing towers?
May 29, 2017Posted in: Minecraft Mods
So has anyone found one of these new Towers yet?
Apr 26, 2017Posted in: Minecraft Mods
The RotaryCraft manual needs a way to close it but remember what page you were on. Botania's book does this, and the Chromatic Lexicon has a button that specifically does this. When will the RoC one get this feature?
Apr 25, 2017Posted in: Minecraft Mods
I was wondering if i could use your mods( rotary craft, electric raft, and reactor craft) in my modpack i am currently optimizing things and fixing broken stuff. Thank you for your time!
Also, nice job on the new cave feature, i could see myself using that 24/7
Read the pack guidelines again. You forgot something.
And yeah this cave thing looks awesome. Can't wait for whatever the next version is (v17?)
Apr 5, 2017Posted in: Minecraft Mods
That is amazing. Disappointed I missed it.
So...either a visual change, or the monster gets more aggressive the more valuable stuff you have on you? Either way, I like it. I'm probably still wrong, though c:
Mar 27, 2017Zsashas posted a message on Zelda Sword Skills: 1.8.9 v3.4 and 1.7.10 v2.5.1 (03/08/2017)Posted in: Minecraft Mods
So the song pillars...is it always the same song? I've only ever found the Song of Soaring.
Mar 21, 2017Posted in: Minecraft Mods
Reika's mods are staying on 1.7.10 for the foreseeable future.
Mar 16, 2017Zsashas posted a message on Arcana RPG - 5 Dimensions - 100+ Mobs - Bosses - Minibosses - Updated July 15 2016Posted in: Minecraft Mods
Mechantic Amulet, that summons the Stone Bot, doesn't seem to use up durability. I have summoned three golems now, and it still says 40 uses left.
Also, is Mechantic the right word? Is it supposed to be Mechanic?
- To post a comment, please login.