So something that has me torn about the Undead Preview and how its like the end boss goal or what naught is how sided it is with ice. Now I like the concept, and I like ice yata yata, but for a mod named Ice and Fire with both ice and fire dragons I would have hoped fire would play a role in such a "final" as well.
- Registered Member
Member for 7 years, 11 months, and 1 day
Last active Tue, May, 26 2020 16:05:26
- 0 Followers
- 756 Total Posts
- 98 Thanks
Aug 13, 2016Posted in: Minecraft Mods
Aug 12, 2016Posted in: Minecraft Mods
Was talking about this to some friends, and they were like "yeah that sounds neat". Then I showed some pics and now they're hyped. Goes to show the sheer quality in this mod.
Aug 9, 2016Posted in: Minecraft Mods
Maybe not a tamable undead dragon but hey, an undead dragon is an undead dragon, and you never know with boss loot.
Aug 7, 2016Posted in: Minecraft Mods
Has the gold treasure texture been replaced or is it still the one I made? I'd like to think I contributed but so much as changed since then. ^^
Jul 20, 2016Posted in: Minecraft Mods
The main topic is quite clean and tidy making for easy navigation and for that I must commend you. You've progressed quite nicely if I do say so myself.
Jul 8, 2016Posted in: Minecraft Mods
Well holy cow. I've kinda been away from the forums for a while, but I just came to drop by and woah! Things have certainly changed! This is looking real nifty!
Apr 3, 2016 Posted in: Minecraft Mods
Mar 23, 2016Posted in: Minecraft Mods
It says, "Some whom live amongst pixies have been able to befriend them by giving them the items that they crave."
It doesn't say anything else about befriending/ taming, so I have no clue what the benifites would be. Maybe instead of playing pranks they only bless?
I like the idea of a befriended pixie choosing to follow you. Not as a tamed pet, but as a travel companion. He, she, it might stay with you as long as you keep it interested. When it looses interest it wanders away and despawns. It will perform random blessings and cast healing spells.
I wouldn't mind having a fairy companion so long as they don't have a super annoying twinkle sound. >.>
Feb 20, 2016Posted in: Minecraft Mods
I'd love to see some use of the dragon horns. Like perhaps a combination of scales + bone would make a horn that would either bellow flames or ice depending on the scales used, or something of the sort.
Feb 18, 2016Posted in: Minecraft Mods
Ah! I forgot to put my little disclaimer thing about how I just come up with ideas and don't take into mind whether possible & the coding yata yata. As far as time is concerned I'd bet closer to months, but who knows (definitely not me!).
Anyway it isn't meant to be recent if even considered. Just some ideas for the future... fuel for the flames.... dragon flames!
Feb 18, 2016Posted in: Minecraft Mods
It's been some time since I posted here so I'll just spew some ideas out:
I'm the dreamer not the modder, whether this/upcoming suggestions are reasonable or even possible is not what is focused on, coming up with something is.
- Dragon Scale Horse Armor - Because why not
- Dragon Bone Horse Armor - Bones seem to be for weapons, but imagine how cool that could look
- Dragon Bone Dragon Armor - Less redundant that dragon scale dragon armor (which I didn't care to suggest), and would look very devious
- Dragon Blood - This has been spoken about before, but I had an interesting idea to consider
- I believe it was stated that you guys wanted dragon blood to be molten or something like that. Assuming the fire dragon's blood is molten (hotter?) and the ice dragon's is something like absolute zero (cold) or something. How about an alloy/ingot that can be made with the two?
- "Draconic Steel", "Drake Steel", or something
- Dragon Corpses - Instead of the dragon simply "poofing" they would crash to the ground (assuming they were in the air when killed)
- On death the dragon would let out a defiant final roar in a huge radius alerting anyone nearby- Could prove interesting in PvP scenarios
- Upon hitting the ground (assuming it was in the air, etc) it would release a shock-wave shredding the grass from the dirt - cool effects
- The corpse could be hacked for scales and meat, but also "tapped" for blood—but the creation of "Drake Steel" must occur quick
- Once the meat is harvested the bones will then remain
- Chilled Dragon Flesh - Must be cooked!
- Scorched Dragon Flesh - I'm not sure about this one.
- The higher tier dragon requires better javelins to work up until dragon bone javelins
- These will stick inside a dragon lowering their defense
- Add rope/chain to cling onto a flying dragon
- Upon reaching critical health dragons would try and retreat
- Rope/chain can be attached to the ground to anchor a flying dragon (enough must be used)
- Dragon Breath - Additions/Specific/Additions/Stuff
- Fire Dragon
- Scorched Dirt - I think this was already a thing
- Drops from creatures inflicted by dragon fire should burn/turn to charcoal - because dragon fire should be really hot right?
- Burn crops - ^
- Ice Dragon
- Some sort of equivalent to scorched dirt (for water?)—Perhaps non-melt-able ice that must be smashed with a pick?
- Dragon Heart Item - Maybe just a trophy? I don't have anything specific for this
- Dragon Tooth Necklace - Vanity/trophy
- Shoot a Dragon's Wings - Force them into ground combat
- Dragon Wing Gliders? - Could be interesting
- Dragon Scale Roof-tiling - Protect yourself in style
- Underground Dragon Graveyard - A (super-ultra-very) rare structure that spawns several dragon skeletons in a large cave
And these are just the ones that made the "cut"!
Jan 29, 2016Zeklo posted a message on Magicka - Revolutionizing Minecraft Magic! [WIP again for 1.12]Posted in: WIP Mods
Intriguing to say the least. I'd love to see where this goes.
Dec 30, 2015Zeklo posted a message on Mowzie's Mobs: Powerful overworld enemies and more! - Version 1.5.4: Down below and up above!Posted in: Minecraft Mods
Can I make a mirror to reflect that? Pretty please?
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.