Using particles minecraft ca become a bit more diverse, as in using particles to create Butterflies and various insects, birds, falling leaves,sand blown by the wind, small floating particles in the swamp biome, so on.
I do not have the knowledge to do this, but I suppose there are people out here who can do this, it will animate the minecraft world quite a lot and exploring can bee a lot more fun. also particles on mobs could also go nice, like glowing red skeleton eyes that leave redstone particle trails, so on.
- Registered Member
Member for 10 years and 23 days
Last active Wed, Jul, 11 2018 14:12:31
- 0 Followers
- 141 Total Posts
- 5 Thanks
Aug 7, 2011Zansabure posted a message on [1.5.2][FORGE]Castle Defenders v.1.2 Big Update! New Buildings, New NPCAzurnPosted in: Minecraft Mods
Y Yu no bring mages?
- To post a comment, please login.
Jul 19, 2011ZeppelinPosted in: WIP Mods
0.31 released! Leaves work again!
668,116 downloads! Woot!
Zeppelin is a mod you can use to fly ships around in the Minecraft world. It is not limited to the world grid, but can move freely in space.
An awesome runthrough by GNS.
My old, very old video:
New Zeppelin video from BigFatPolarBear
Aether compatible (was) - Watch Neth's awesome video
Install video brought to us by Mine123Crafter!
Nice video from Neth!
A great video brought to us by The Original Minecraft Mod Showcase (with some unfortunate crashes (which are now fixed!))
A nice video by thinwhiteduke89, shows how to craft the controller and steer a ship around.
Video from robbaz :
An interview (of me) done by killthenrun1
Courtesy of KensukeNL:
Note: This mod is BETA - There is a good chance it will crash, but is stable enough for people to use now. If you get a crash dump, please post what you were doing, and the crash log in this thread.
Create a craft controller block
Airship moves forward/back, up/down, and can turn. Ship moves forward/back and can turn. Elevator only goes up/down. Turntable only rotates.
Place this block on your 'ship'. The direction you place the block will determine the forward direction for the craft. Right click the block. The craft will be determined. If it is too large, you will get an error. Default max size is 1024 blocks.
Blocks that will not be accepted as part of a ship by default (you can change this - see configuration section):
- A few more random things like flowers and mushrooms
The following blocks will be included, but will not chain to other blocks when detecting a ship (you can change this - see configuration section):
- Minecart Rails
- Redstone Wire
- Redstone Repeaters
- Melon/Pumpkin Stem
- Lilly Pad
- Nether Wart
- *See config for exact list
8 Increase speed
2 Decrease speed
4 Rotate left
6 Rotate right
* Align to grid
You can configure the controls in your options.txt, see below.
You can control the ship as long as you are standing on it (or near it in some cases).
If you jump off while the ship is in motion, wave goodbye.
Right clicking the controller block will cause the ship to stop, realign to the world grid, and rejoin the world.
Create a compass block!
This compass is placed like a regular block, and will point Notch-North (towards the rising sun, at +X)
Any sign on an active craft will have the following string transforms done to each line.
#X# - The current X position of the controller.
#Y# - The current Y position of the controller.
#Z# - The current Z position of the controller.
#S# - The forward speed of the craft.
#A# - The current ascent rate of the craft.
#R# - The current rotation rate of the craft.
#H# - The current heading of the craft.
#C# - The ID of the craft.
Additional ideas for this are welcome!
A remote control for the Zeppelin controllers!
- Link a remote to a controller via right-clicking it when active.
- Right clicking anything else will tell you the craft it is linked to (message shown in screenshot above).
- If you have a remote in your hand, you can control the remote ship with the normal controls.
- If you are on a ship, and have a remote in your hand, you control the remote ship, and not then ship you are on, so you can make hanger doors and stuff without giving commands to both ships at once.
- #C# sign will tell you the ID of the ship.
- Remote linkages persist across saves.
- You can have multiple remotes for one craft.
mod_Zeppelin-client-18.104.22.168.31.zip (Adfly) MD5 A34F100C426EBA6711B6B20CDAE69C1D
*Installation of 0.31 requires you to extract wu.class from the mod_Zeppelin-client-22.214.171.124.31.zip and place it in your minecraft.jar.
mod_Zeppelin-guiControls-126.96.36.199.31.zip (optional) (Adfly) MD5 65C039004BBCB61C10D548C4DB48D3F4
mod_Zeppelin-client-188.8.131.52.30.zip (Adfly) MD5 4E0CE98C9F8769FD3CE2831B94DA6694
*Installation of 0.30 requires you to extract wu.class from the mod_Zeppelin-client-184.108.40.206.30.zip and place it in your minecraft.jar.
mod_Zeppelin-guiControls-220.127.116.11.30.zip (optional) (Adfly) MD5 65C039004BBCB61C10D548C4DB48D3F4
mod_Zeppelin-client-18.104.22.168.29.zip (Adfly) MD5 D9FE5CB97EA6208ECCE4CFC3FA91900E
*Installation of 0.29 requires you to extract wu.class from the mod_Zeppelin-client-22.214.171.124.29.zip and place it in your minecraft.jar.
mod_Zeppelin-guiControls-126.96.36.199.29.zip (optional) (Adfly) MD5 5AF28E882A912B9625DD4F7BCF10D5DE
mod_Zeppelin-client-188.8.131.52.28.zip (Adfly) MD5 4567EFD6A9716E4A3FB688089F69A2BF
*Installation of 0.28 requires you to extract wq.class from the mod_Zeppelin-client-184.108.40.206.28.zip and place it in your minecraft.jar.
mod_Zeppelin-guiControls-220.127.116.11.28.zip (optional) (Adfly) MD5 30A192F540BBEDE220EA753E591322FC
mod_Zeppelin-client-18.104.22.168.27.zip (Adfly) MD5 2DF0D9F80D24A933B9118AD303AD1344
*Installation of 0.27 requires you to extract wq.class from the mod_Zeppelin-client-22.214.171.124.27.zip and place it in your minecraft.jar.
mod_Zeppelin-guiControls-126.96.36.199.27.zip (optional) (Adfly) MD5 30A192F540BBEDE220EA753E591322FC
mod_Zeppelin-client-188.8.131.52.26.zip (Adfly) MD5 5132FC0B102D6545B836F2F04F029FF8
*Installation of 0.26 requires you to extract vi.class from the mod_Zeppelin-client-184.108.40.206.26.zip and place it in your minecraft.jar.
mod_Zeppelin-guiControls-220.127.116.11.26.zip (optional) (Adfly) MD5 2DCE55C39EABAC30BD81E917C900DC89
mod_Zeppelin-client-18.104.22.168.25.zip (Adfly) MD5 F0503DE667229A1C3DA9753BC95D5A23
*Installation of 0.25 requires you to extract vi.class from the mod_Zeppelin-client-22.214.171.124.25.zip and place it in your minecraft.jar.
mod_Zeppelin-guiControls-126.96.36.199.25.zip (optional) (Adfly) MD5 2DCE55C39EABAC30BD81E917C900DC89
mod_Zeppelin-client-188.8.131.52.24.zip (Adfly) MD5 B1A18BB21672F88A2FCE23AB9E165B02
*Installation of 0.24 requires you to extract vi.class from the mod_Zeppelin-client-184.108.40.206.24.zip and place it in your minecraft.jar.
mod_Zeppelin-guiControls-220.127.116.11.24.zip (optional) (Adfly) MD5 2DCE55C39EABAC30BD81E917C900DC89
mod_Zeppelin-client-18.104.22.168.23.zip (Adfly) MD5 C8313329348F64E31C7465981A16D1B0
*Installation of 0.23 requires you to extract c.class from the mod_Zeppelin-client-22.214.171.124.23.zip and place it in your minecraft.jar.
mod_Zeppelin-guiControls-126.96.36.199.23.zip (optional) (Adfly) MD5 61F52602DE5A8C74F209D13A688A9B94
mod_Zeppelin-client-188.8.131.52.22.zip (Adfly) MD5 70F3FC8A28E563EB6381740CE16C96A9
*Installation of 0.22 requires you to extract c.class from the mod_Zeppelin-client-184.108.40.206.22.zip and place it in your minecraft.jar.
mod_Zeppelin-guiControls-220.127.116.11.22.zip (optional) (Adfly) MD5 61F52602DE5A8C74F209D13A688A9B94
mod_Zeppelin-client-18.104.22.168.21.zip (Adfly) MD5 732AEDF971AD0780C4650714021BD5E1
*Installation of 0.21 requires you to extract c.class from the mod_Zeppelin-client-22.214.171.124.21.zip and place it in your minecraft.jar.
mod_Zeppelin-guiControls-126.96.36.199.21.zip (optional) (Adfly) MD5 61F52602DE5A8C74F209D13A688A9B94
mod_Zeppelin-client-188.8.131.52.20.zip (Adfly) MD5 6B5ED7A456330ABA9ACA5D0C73B98BAC
*Installation of 0.20 requires you to extract c.class from the mod_Zeppelin-client-184.108.40.206.20.zip and place it in your minecraft.jar.
mod_Zeppelin-guiControls-220.127.116.11.20.zip (optional) (Adfly) MD5 61F52602DE5A8C74F209D13A688A9B94
mod_Zeppelin-client-18.104.22.168.19.zip (Adfly) MD5 392803DB9E5AEAA1827E562F740A709A
*Installation of 0.19 requires you to extract c.class from the mod_Zeppelin-client-22.214.171.124.19.zip and place it in your minecraft.jar.
mod_Zeppelin-guiControls-126.96.36.199.19.zip (optional) (Adfly) MD5 61F52602DE5A8C74F209D13A688A9B94
mod_Zeppelin-client-188.8.131.52.18.zip (Adfly) MD5 3A4867EEC6B203D9333BB28FDD90C9A8
*Installation of 0.18 requires you to extract rp.class from the mod_Zeppelin-client-184.108.40.206.18.zip and place it in your minecraft.jar.
mod_Zeppelin-guiControls-220.127.116.11.18.zip (optional) (Adfly) MD5 E04CA4B70F36FC5D8185D31BDBCFEC57
mod_Zeppelin-client-18.104.22.168.17.zip (Adfly) MD5 E80F8CF16555FC3DF8F8D34538633E92
*Installation of 0.17 requires you to extract rp.class from the mod_Zeppelin-client-22.214.171.124.17.zip and place it in your minecraft.jar.
mod_Zeppelin-client-126.96.36.199.16.zip (Adfly) MD5 33BA77CE12C5B5089F720CA6191D4C4B
*Installation of 0.16 requires you to extract rp.class from the mod_Zeppelin-client-188.8.131.52.16.zip and place it in your minecraft.jar.
mod_Zeppelin-client-184.108.40.206.15.zip (Adfly) MD5 0F83936FF5E089BF72113ECCD3EB8FF3
*Installation of 0.15 requires you to extract rp.class from the mod_Zeppelin-client-220.127.116.11.15.zip and place it in your minecraft.jar.
mod_Zeppelin-client-18.104.22.168.14.zip (Adfly) MD5 EBBDD154AE97A3545DDA47287A45C148
*Installation of 0.14 requires you to extract rp.class from the mod_Zeppelin-client-22.214.171.124.14.zip and place it in your minecraft.jar.
mod_Zeppelin-client-126.96.36.199.13.zip (Adfly) MD5 5CB7DAECC9482C2904D3335F49541BC6
mod_Zeppelin-client-188.8.131.52.12.zip (Adfly) MD5 BEAF37139A090E5ED119BDC9A3E86AEA
mod_Zeppelin-client-184.108.40.206.11.zip (Adfly) MD5 CCDB6AFA0D4FAA84F6176FFB0822DF77
mod_Zeppelin-client-220.127.116.11.10.zip (Adfly) MD5 E6CE76FD85D45F5A367E06DD78252EE8
mod_Zeppelin-client-18.104.22.168.9.zip (Adfly) MD5 49AEAA09FE98279772BD4B6DEE6DE698
mod_Zeppelin-client-22.214.171.124.8.zip (Adfly) MD5 B2177D110C2DA1CCD5977E457FA22ACF
mod_Zeppelin-client-126.96.36.199.7.zip (Adfly) MD5 FE7091A1C52261DEC30D1252423114C3
mod_Zeppelin-client-188.8.131.52.6.zip (Adfly) MD5 3AC37D4A1C7B84FA48E3A54B99FA1C23
mod_Zeppelin-client-184.108.40.206.5.zip (Adfly) MD5 A209D259BB7AB1055605219CE5BA0871
mod_Zeppelin-client-220.127.116.11.4.zip (Adfly) MD5 7B0C974BC4997E75CD179502354D2B71
mod_Zeppelin-client-18.104.22.168.3.zip (Adfly) MD5 B424D36B6516DC2C86F032D49465A808
mod_Zeppelin-client-22.214.171.124.2.zip (Adfly) MD5 BCBB86C34DAD8481C23DB83718CC0516
mod_Zeppelin-client-126.96.36.199.1.zip (Adfly) MD5 34900889907507B3D327B420DD328124
This mod requires ModLoader!
- Install ModLoader
- Place Zeppelin-client-&--#60;version&--#62;.zip in the /mods/ folder.
- (0.14+ only) Extract the specified class from mod_Zeppelin-client.zip, and put it in your minecraft.jar
- (1.0.0 for Mac)
- Cart Mod
- CCTV (craft controls will fail)
The configuration file can be found in your minecraft folder under /config/mod_Zeppelin.cfg. If it does not exist it will be created at runtime. These configuration settings are currently implemented, along with their defaults:
block.controller.id = 195
This is the controller block ID
block.compass.id = 196
This is the compass block ID
zeppelin.max_craft_size = 1024
This is the maximum size the controller will attempt to detect. Larger craft are slower, so this depends on how fast your computer is.
zeppelin.disallowed_blocks = 1,2,3,8,9,10,11,12,13,30,31,32,37,38,39,40,51,52,59,78,79,87,88,90
A comma separated list of blocks the controller will skip when searching for a craft. See wiki for ID listing. Air and Bedrock are always skipped.
zeppelin.nofollow_blocks = 6,27,28,30,31,32,50,51,55,59,63,65,66,68,69,70,72,75,76,77,93,94,96,104,105,111,115
A comma separated list of blocks the controller will include, but not continue searching past. (think minecart rails on an elevator, you dont want to pick up the whole track, just the part on the elevator).
zeppelin.diagonal_connections = false
Allows diagonal search for the controller block. Do not connect your floors diagonally, you can fall out.
zeppelin.render_distance = 128
Max distance for rendering the ship. Do not increase unless you have a good reason.
zeppelin.accurate_player_on_craft = true
Selection of player detection method. True = new accurate method. False = old box method.
zeppelin.update_properties_on_mod_update = true
If true, config file will be updated when the mod updates.
zeppelin.print_flight_text = true
This can be used to disable the in-flight status text, if you only want to use the instrumentation signs.
zeppelin.keyboard_repeat_rate = 150
This is the value in milliseconds for the keyboard repeat rate (how often it presses when you hold it down). If you set this to 0, it works like it did prior to 0.22.
zeppelin.dynamic_lighting = false
Enable this for full lighting effects (light in real world will light up Zeppelin craft, Zeppelin will darken when entering caves)
zeppelin.minimal_sprites = false
Enable this so Zeppelin only uses 1 terrain sprite index for the controller.
The block rotation database is located in /config/MetaRotation/Vanilla.meta. If you would like to add rotation support for another block (ie buildcraft) you can create another .meta file in this directory, and it will be automatically included. If you create entries, please post them and I will add them to the section here so we can get a nice database going.
The following spoiler contains any MetaRotation data that people create for other mods. If you change the block ID, you will have to update it. But the : meta numbers will be the same. Take the chunks you want, and put them in a .meta file in your /config/MetaRotation/ directory.
; Map frame.
201:2 -&--#62; 201:4 -&--#62; 201:3 -&--#62; 201:5 -&--#62; 201:2
- Fixed crash with leaves and a few other blocks from 0.30
- 1.2.5 support!
- 1.2.4 support!
- Fixed dispensers firing fireballs sideways
- Fixed world height &--#62; 128 bug.
- Better dispenser action! Doesn't fire sideways anymore!
- Turrets and other 'stationary' entities should stop floating upwards.
- Works much better with Djoslin's cannonpowder mod.
- You can now set the compass or remote ID to -1 to disable them (therefore consuming no block IDs or sprites)
- Added minimal_sprites option for people strapped for terrain sprites.
- Signs rotate properly again.
- 1.2.3 support!
- Fixed crashes when removing blocks from bottom of craft.
- Added Netherrack and Soul Sand to default disallowed list.
- No more getting pulled off the ship.
- Readdition of the dynamic_lighting config option. Enable this to get full lighting effects (torches/etc in the world will light up Zeppelins as they move past).
- Some alignment issues fixed.
- Several optimizations for large craft.
- Redstone signals should propagate better on ships.
- Rejoining world should no longer drop you through the floor.
- 1.1 Support!
- Fixed grabby ships (accurate player detection)
- Dispensers fire! But dispensers can't be broken in flight, and you can't use their inventory in flight.
- Improved world faking.
- Fixed keypresses incrementing by 2 when first pressing.
- You can now hold down multiple keys.
- You should no longer get a broken stack in your inventory when placing the last item in a stack.
- You should no longer be able to place a block where there is already a smaller block.
- Dispensers should no longer fire two items at once. This should also fix some other bugs with pistons.
- You can now hold down keys instead of having to press every time.
- Added configurable repeat rate for keys.
- Huge mushrooms actually work this time.
- Fixed vines and leaves crashing ship.
- Fixed buttons not rotating
- Fixed player moving too fast when ship is in motion.
- Fixed player moving slow and wierd when ship is in motion.
- Fixed some disappearing (I hope).
- Added huge mushroom rotation data.
- Fixed torches and doors crashing ship.
- Fixed signs not rendering.
- Fixed some of TMI's issues (still has extra Unnamed blocks)
- Fixed stack overflow when placing items sometimes.
- Added config option for remote item ID.
- 1.0.0 support!
- Remote control added. See OP for details.
- Several crashes fixed.
- Added #C# for identification of craft.
- Optional guiControls download to fix the "Done" button in controls. (NOT REQUIRED to play zeppelin)
- Sounds work again.
- You should no longer get glued to blocks.
- Controller should no longer get stuck activated.
- Sign instrumentation panels added! See op.
- Config added to turn off in flight text if you only want to use instrumentation.
- Compass block added! See op.
- Several acheivements and statistics added.
- Y_limit removed and detected automatically instead.
- Crafts are more 'grabby' and should prevent you from falling off as much.
- Craft will no longer align to grid if this would cause them to clip inside other blocks.
- Furnaces work.
- Pistons work as long as they are above the controller Y.
- Many other mod blocks will maintain state now, but are non-interactable.
- Ships should no longer disappear.
- Saplings and other small objects should no longer crash the game when attached to a craft.
- Redstone breaks in one hit, no longer shows tnt texture.
- Craft can be deactivated with redstone.
- All .meta files in /.minecraft/ are now found and included.
- .meta entries found in files override vanilla ones.
- Clicking on a ship with no item in your hand will no longer crash the game.
- Improved rotation collisions
- Added vanilla rotation for rails and vines
- Fixed issue with blocks forgetting metadata when destroyed
- No-follow blocks config introduced.
- Correct amount of items is dropped when destroying a block.
- Chests now have 1.8 animations, and no longer lose contents.
- Signs keep text
- New turntable controller added!
- Crafts now collide when rotating instead of noclipping into objects.
- Fixed crash with saplings/grass/mushrooms
- Support for custom rotation data
- 1.8.1 support!
- You can place blocks on active craft
- Craft no longer twitches
- Paintings don't fall off
- Improved collisions and general position detection for many things
- Major FPS improvements
- Craft which are too large now say how many blocks were detected (up to 8*max size)
- Redstone support!
- Cakes, beds, slowsand and farmland collide (almost) correctly. Beds and cakes now work.
- Block max damage now based on hardness (and breaking animations!)
- Improved craft detect option
- Added config option for craft detect method
- Improved grabbing and collision.
- Visible selection box
- Most tile entities will retain their data now
- Added render distance config option.
- Rewrote render class to use built in minecraft calls.
- Pistons and dispensers now retain their orientation and inventory (dispensers) during flight.
- Craft-Craft collisions disabled in favour of faster game. This will be fixed in the future.
- Half-bed and Half-door bug should be fixed.
- Craft duplication should be fixed.
- "Craft Controller" split into three blocks. Airship Controller, Ship Controller, Elevator Controller. See recipes above.
- New crafting recipes for the three blocks.
- Added reverse speed of -1.
- Speed changed to range from -1 to 20 (old 10 is the new 20).
- Workbenches work during flight.
- Chests work during flight, and across saves.
- Fixed stair direction rendering.
- Fixed fence rendering thanks to nudurandal!
- Added / to beginning of texture path to support re-texturing.
- Align to grid no longer stops the craft.
- Added config option for diagonal connections.
- Added config option for upper Y limit.
- TNT no longer crashes the game.
- Align to grid will now align entities on the ship as well.
- Players should no longer fall through the blocks.
- Items should no longer duplicate.
- Stairs collide like slabs for now.
- The controller will no longer cause a stack overflow if it hits lava.
- Craft will now ascend with items on board (dropped items or minecarts/boats)
- Craft are less 'grabby' about players near them.
- Controller block rotation fixed (again).
- Controller block can be activated via redstone signals.
- Blocks on active craft can be attacked and destroyed. This means they are vulnerable to all attacks, player, TNT, arrows, etc.
- TNT can be activated with right click when part of a craft.
- Slabs work
- Rotation of blocks! The following blocks rotate correctly:
- Stairs (wrong while flying, correct when reentering the world)
- Signs (on walls) (still get erased)
- Redstone repeaters
- Holes should no longer appear in craft when returning to the grid &--#62;.&--#62;
- Configuration option - zeppelin.default_lighting - can be used to disable lighting on craft to speed up rendering. See op.
- Active craft now save across sessions! Yay!
- Controller block is activated and deactivated with right click. It no longer auto-destroys.
- Default block ID changed to 195 to better fit with Aether.
- Fixed the player shifting when ship is rotating.
- Implemented directional controller block. The placement of the block determines the front of the craft.
- New controller block texture, brough to us by Aoefanatic! Thanks!
- Some optimizations to make things a bit faster
- Configuration file for settings now in /config/mod_Zeppelin.cfg. See configuration section for details.
- Removed cobblestone from disallowed list
- Fixed renderCraftEntity:28 crashes
- Removed ModLoaderMP requirement
- Increased maximum craft size to 1024
- Torches/Doors/Ladders etc no longer crash. They are invisble and non-collidable on active craft, but successfully reintegrate when the craft rejoins the world.
- Initial release
- You can walk through walls sometimes
- Pistons only work if they are higher than the controller.
Torches emit no light, neither does glowstone.
- Players can sometimes fail to collide horizontally with blocks when the ship is rotating
- Bounding boxes are grid aligned even during rotation.
- Water is crazy. Stay away from it. Submarines are not possible yet.
- Pressure plates do not power redstone.
Controller disappears randomly. Placing a block causes it to reappear. Ship can vanish and disappear at a previous location. Signs not rotating properly. Issues with redstone signal propagation through repeaters
- Creative doesn't work properly.
- Ships consume fuel (configurable)
- Crashing the ship at high speed will cause blocks to break
- Larger ships are slower to accelerate and turn (configurable?)
- More complicated (and expensive) recipe
Q: What is the block ID for the controller?
A: Block ID 195 by default in version 0.5 and higher (165 for 0.1 through 0.4).
Q: How can I change the controls?
A: Either use the in game control editor, or edit the options.txt in your .minecraft folder (Start-&--#62;Run-&--#62;%appdata%/.minecraft/). The numbers for the keys are scancodes, which you can find here. Minecraft's config.txt requires DECIMAL scancodes. NOT hex. Picture!
Here's a different control scheme based on arrow keys, pgup/pgdn, home/end.
Q: But the "Done" button is in the way! How can I change the controls in game?
A: Download the guiControls fix in the Downloads section. Put the file in your minecraft.jar, and then the "Done" button will move when you resize the window.
Q: I can only move up and down! Help!
A: Make sure your NUMLOCK is on! If you don't know what that is, google it!
Q: I get a black screen and no crash dump, what can I do?
A: If you get the black screen with no error, create the following batch file file (or put it in your start-&--#62;run)
java -Xms512m -Xmx1024m -cp "%APPDATA%\.minecraft\bin\minecraft.jar;%APPDATA%\.minecraft\bin\jinput.jar;%APPDATA%\.minecraft\bin\lwjgl.jar;%APPDATA%\.minecraft\bin\lwjgl_util.jar" -Djava.library.path="%APPDATA%\.minecraft\bin\natives" net.minecraft.client.Minecraft
You should now get a command prompt with all the java messages, and minecraft should start. When it crashes, this window should have your stacktrace.
Q: Why can't I use block X?
A: You can try! See the configuration section above.
Q: Aether/modblah doesn't work!
A: Check for a block ID conflict in your modloader.txt
Q: I have an error report that says "avax.imageio.IIOException: Error reading PNG metadata"
A: Make sure you have the latest version of java. If that still doesn't fix it, post the error report.
Q: Can you make a Bukkit / Spout version?
A: No. SMP will be ModloaderMP.
Q: Can you make this compatible with MineCraft Forge?
A: It is compatible! Zeppelin is not dependent on forge, but will work alongside any forge mod you have.
Q: Where is OPTIONS.txt?
A: In the %APPDATA%/.minecraft/ folder on windows, or in &--#60;user&--#62;/Library/Application Support/minecraft for OS X.
Q: I can't find the controller in creative mode!
A: Creative is not supported yet. You can probably craft the controller like normal, but I don't know if it will fly.
Q: My question wasn't in here!
A: Make a post! Start it with 'I read the OP but...' and please state what version of the mod you are having issues with. If you ask a question that was answered in this post, I will not answer you!
Zeppelin ( "the software" )
Copyright © 2011, Patrick "blakmajik" Wilkerson ( "the copyright holders" )
All rights reserved.
E-Mail: &--#60;[email protected]&--#62;
Due to the copyright notation of Mojang AB, the copyright holders of minecraft, any modification is the intellectual property of the authors of the modification, as long as you don´t mark original modified or non modified minecraft files as your own.
See also: http://minecraft.net/copyright.jsp
"Decompilation" means the translation of binary forms of the software into source forms of the software with or without the help of programs (including, but not limited to, decompilers).
1. The use of the software in binary forms without any modification is permitted.
1.1 Copying the software in binary forms without any modification for private purposes is permitted. Do not publish without a written permission of the copyright holders.
2. Redistribution of the software in source or binary forms, with or without modification, is only permitted with a written permission by the copyright holders.
3. Modification of the software in source or binary forms is only permitted with a written permission by the copyright holders.
4. Reading the source code of the software is only permitted with a written permission by the copyright holders or a special permission.
4.1 A special permission is automatically achieved, when the usage of the source code of the software is only for private, non commercial, reference purposes. (Including, but not limited to, learning, inspiration)
4.2 Copying the source code of the software is only permitted with a written permission by the copyright holders.
5. Decompilation of the binary files of the software is only permitted with a written permission by the copyright holders or a special permission.
5.1 A special permission is automatically achieved, when the usage of the decompiled source code is only for private, non commercial, reference purposes. (Including, but not limited to, learning, inspiration)
THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY THE COPYRIGHT HOLDERS AND CONTRIBUTORS "AS IS" AND
ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED
WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE
DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY
DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES
(INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES;
LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND
ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT
(INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS
SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.
Oct 3, 2011So...I came across an npc village. They had manage a few sparse shelters, even a cobble tower, but were clearly struggling. They had incomplete walkways and all but two had no book shelves or craft tables. Much of the village was flooded and cows were trampling their few crops before they could even reach maturity.Posted in: 1.0 Update Discussion
Being an accomplished craftsman, I took it upon myself to be their savior. After building stables and fencing in the beasts, I tended to their crops, expanding the wheat and adding pumpkin, sugarcane and mushrooms to the mix. I fixed their roads and put soil in the shallow lake bed they seem to have laid their foundations on. After rescuing many of them from caves they'd foolishly wandered in, I sealed up the entrances and decided to build myself a house. It is only fitting I should live among them now, having spent so much of the sweat from my brow.
A largee cabin I did make with pitched roof and a small tower on the side. I built it in the style of the town's other buildings, though just slightly larger because I was their leader. In the process, an NPC had wandered into my outline as I was building and got trapped inside. I decided he could stay and be my butler. Many days he and I did our thing; him wandering about aimlessly and I tending to life's necessities.
Having finished with most of that, I decided it was time to spruce up the house a bit. After all, the savior of the Testificates should have a comfortable home. In such a rainy territory, a fireplace is not arguable! I put the bricks up nicely and even went into the nether for some Nether rack to burn nice and warm. So foolish was I! For no sooner had I lit the embers of my new hearth than my butler wandered right in.
I beat at the flames, and him in the process, trying desperately to save his life. And then, as quickly as it started, POOF.
He was dead.
And I was alone; the false messiah of a band of fools in an empty house.
**** you Notch.
Jul 6, 2011I made these from a template. You can use it here. http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1015-paperminecraft/page__hl__papercraftPosted in: Fan Art
So who killed Steve? You tell me.
Make a short story and post it below. :smile.gif:
- To post a comment, please login.