1. There are 365 days in an Earth year. How many days are in 400 Earth years?
146,100 this number is including the 100 leap days.
2. Santa works in the workshop at the North Pole. Is the North Pole a real place?
3. Bob went to SFO airport with 3 liters of bottled water. He drank 1.2 liters of bottled water, went through security, then bought 3 more 1-liter bottles of water for the airplane. How many liters of bottled water does he have for the airplane?
3 liters, security would have taken the one with 1.8.
4. Assuming no restrictions on who can join, can a boy be in an all-girls team?
No, it wouldn't be all-girls
5.True or False: Barack Obama became the first black president?
He was the first president of the U.S.A. who was black, he did not become black. This question was worded so strangely I don't know whether to say true or false
6. What is the capital of the USSR?
The USSR doesn't exist anymore, Moscow was the capital, and Moscow still exists; all the letters are capital though.
7. Imagine you are in a steel prison cell with no furniture nor equipment. The door is locked and heavily guarded. How do you escape this prison?
I'll stop imagining I'm in it
8. How many squares are in a 2x2 box grid? The boxes are all the same size, are squares, and grid-locked.
4, you could count the entire grid as one more bigger box, but the questions specifies all of them as the same size
9. Why is 9+2=10 a true statement?
It's not, unless you believe in subjective truth, and a number equals something different for you than someone else.
10. On average, estimate the number of calories a T-Rex eats?
None, they're all dead.
11. There is a rectangular house with one room and no support beams nor inner walls. Three walls were taken away. What's left?
one wall, the roof and the floor
12. How many months have 30 days in the Gregorian calendar? Do not show your work, others can see it.
13. Which way is the direction up. Do not say its the opposite of down.
The direction opposite of the attraction of gravity; away from the ground; positive of the Y-axis
14. Consider the string "1,232 x 30", add 321.
I don't think any programing language would function if you added an interring to a string, unless you're adding the string "321" in that case it would be "1232 X 30321".