1) Each block has a different durability and therefore the rate of destruction is also different.
2) In a trap for the player (when the player is surrounded by iron bars) sometimes put a sign over his head, that would be the player can not defend themselves, that could not just put a block above his head.
- Registered Member
Member for 6 years, 9 months, and 1 day
Last active Sat, Oct, 29 2016 12:45:09
- 0 Followers
- 136 Total Posts
- 20 Thanks
Apr 16, 2016YaShum posted a message on Astral Lucky Blocks - 1.8/1.8.9 Lucky Block Addon!Posted in: Minecraft Mods
Mar 21, 2016YaShum posted a message on [FONT] Basic Lodef: A Minecraft Unicode Font -- Supports Latin, Greek, & Cyrillic Sets (+Vietnamese!)Posted in: Resource Packs
1) In the letter "з" average stick too tightly cut.
2)The letter "Л" to be made on the basis of the letter "Д" rather than on the basis of the letter "П". The left leg smoothly goes from top to bottom, instead of a small hook at the bottom. (In fact, this is the letter "Д", is on the "Л" basis, but the artists 'Д' is always beautifully painted, and "Л" horrible =)
3) The small letter "ж" - a mirror "К" (I understand it does not fit, but still, the lower legs should go like a "К" from the top of sticks, and not from the base).
4) A small "ч" - the hook must be in the middle of the letter.
5) "Ф" beautiful (seriously =)
By the way, apart from the Cyrillic "unicode_page_04", is in the "unicode_page_05", "unicode_page_2d" and "unicode_page_a6".
Many of the letters can be ignored, as they are either historical letters, or letters of other alphabets, but the first three lines in the file "unicode_page_05" are modern letters (it is necessary to note that even the third row left unfinished in the original files Minecraft).
Oct 9, 2015Posted in: Minecraft Mods
Add the mapping experience points near the level (in the chest and the player on the slots)!
After all, we put in the chest of experience points, and displays the levels, it is very confusing!
(For example, I have 30 experience, choose 50%, and laid 22 level! It is better to let it be written that I have the experience of 1395, and I put 697 experience so intuitive!)
p.s. I hope I wrote it is clear, as the English do not know. I want you to have added indicator experience points, instead of entire levels.
Aug 12, 2015YaShum posted a message on The Escapists! Minecraft Edition! From the creators of CrossyRoad! | 150,000+ Downloads! | Played by DanTDM & MrWooflessPosted in: Maps
1) Add a map of the prison.
2) In the rear side of the "sea" put a blue wool or something like that (right now because of the green grass is like a swimming pool).
3) The buttons switch the washing machine is made of wood, because the gray on gray wall is difficult to see.
4) The effect of slowing down can be washed off in the shower.
5) The time intervals specified by a diminishing band Wither.
Oct 27, 2014Posted in: Maps
Because in Minecraft, you ALWAYS face the direction of the sheep. And sheep ALWAYS spawn facing south.
There are a lot things we mapmakers get blamed for but we are at the mercy of how Mojang designed certain elements. So simply saying "direction of gaze must persist", is like asking for something that isn't actually possible in Minecraft.
If qwerty did that mechanic again, it would be more like this.
Unfortunately, we won't. It's an annoyance that I really don't feel like redoing the entire mechanic at this point.
With the sheep were uncomfortable because they were on the wall and to determine the direction in which the player will have been difficult.
Sorry for my English Google Translate =)
Oct 25, 20141) Very uncomfortable to play in the mission of "Portal". Why when you teleport, you turn around facing the other way? Direction of gaze player must persist! If looking to teleport to the north, and then after the teleportation must look to the north!Posted in: Maps
2) Name bow should be in color. For the orange portal gun name orange, for blue - blue.
Aug 13, 2014YaShum posted a message on [1.10.2/1.9.4] Blood Magic V2.1.0-65 - Updated Sept. 29Posted in: Minecraft ModsQuote from MoridinIshamael
Sigil of Divination. Make it, bind it, love it for the rest of your life.
Aug 11, 2014YaShum posted a message on [1.10.2/1.9.4] Blood Magic V2.1.0-65 - Updated Sept. 29Why not see the amount of blood on the altar? Add a method to learn the information.Posted in: Minecraft Mods
Aug 9, 2014YaShum posted a message on Classier mushrooms suggestion, with pictures: Improving minecraft's mushroom variety.Posted in: SuggestionsQuote from HoboDoughMushrooms are becoming useless. Here's why:
- they are fairly hard to find
- mushroom stew is unstackable and gives less hunger points and saturation than beef or pork
- they are easily replaced for decoration by the large variety of flowers in the 1.7 update.
Most of all I do not like the soup unstackable.
Aug 9, 2014Posted in: Recent Updates and SnapshotsQuote from crazyaga
I actually that your example does look better. should be fixed
Quote from LeslieGilliamsThis thread is major fail.
Besides, isn't this in the wrong section?
In what section you need to write? I do not think it is a bug, just carelessness.
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.