- Curse Premium
Member for 8 years, 10 months, and 2 days
Last active Fri, Mar, 6 2015 17:11:12
- 0 Followers
- 40 Total Posts
- 5 Thanks
Nov 27, 2011I'd also recommend Bandicam be added to the list of capture/encoders. Pretty much all the power of FRAPS with a bunch of extra and damn useful options - the main one being able to encode with different codecs. The default is a MPG standard which is fairly small and of high quality, but you can also use Motion JPEG which is a huge boon to us using Sony Vegas or another more high-end video editor.Posted in: Let's Plays Help
It can also create multiple audio streams, for voice and for game, so you have the ability to mute any sniffs or coughs you make, lower the game sound when needed, etc.
Comes with a download/trial (which has a watermark and 10 minute limit, annoying I know) .. but it's only $40 for the full version.
Whilst I wouldn't recommend it, you *can* just capture and upload to YT if you wish.
Highly worthy app, really helped me with my caps.
Nov 26, 2011Wyld posted a message on 1.9 DRAGON BORN CHALLENGE - *REAL* ULTIMATE SURVIVALI have been *loving* this seed. I've been looking for an excuse to start a Let's Play series, and thought I'd give this one a go, and do it in Hardcore Mode. If you got a bit of time, do check out my channel and see how I've been handling it. Up to episode 10 now, and I'm still surprised I survived the initial madness. Here's the first episode ..Posted in: Seeds
Now that I've conquered the initial problems, I plan to continue on battling away till I reach The End. Well, that or die trying heh.
I've also been looking around for similar challenges, but nothing beats this seed so far. Might give one of the SkyBlock maps a shot next though.
Nov 25, 2011Posted in: Legacy SupportQuote from Granado_jake
Hello....is anyone theeeeerrrrrreeee...
Almost .. just woke up. (Australian time)
Controlling FPS is mystic art in itself, and within Java doubly so. I've been making videos of late, so can spot my FPS using the little overlay my app provides. I've been playing around with trying to get to cap myself, but it just doesn't seem possible to my attempts.
If I put the game into full screen (1920x1200) and record, it generally sits around at 60 though (with dips to the 40ish range) .. so if it's an issue for you, perhaps that's an option. If you don't want to actually post up videos, just delete them.
If you use something like FRAPS though, you're going to fill your HD with movies VERY QUICKLY as they are recorded with no compression. I use Bandicam, and that atleast compresses them down to mpg standard (and a few other codecs) so they're not *that* insane. About half an hour worth of video is compressed down to 5G when I use motion JPEG - would be a little less than that if you use the standard mpeg compression.
I know it's not a big help .. but like running on multiple cores .. Minecraft/Java seems a little limited with how we can manage it.
edit1: Think I need to wait till I continue posting here, looks like I've ran out of posting privs till I'm authorised or something.
edit2: Ooooh, herro .. OptiFine has been updated for 1.0.0 and it includes all sorts of nifty improvements, including VSYNC options .. check out http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/249637-100-optifine-hd-a-fps-boost-hd-textures/ for more :smile.gif:
edit3: Okay, I've installed it and played around with OptiFine .. and I'm rather happy to report back that I'm getting a consistant 60FPS when it's locked to VSYNC :biggrin.gif: So get in there and enjoy!
edit4: Sorry for the continual edits, can't make any more posts at the moment. OptiFine is designed to increase FPS, yes. It also includes a VSYNC option that helps lock the FPS to your monitor's refresh rate. I'm currently playing MC with a 99% lock on 60FPS. Just make sure this option is set, and see how you go.
Nov 25, 2011I'd love MineCon to hit Australia .. being an Australian helps me think this way heh .. but no, I doubt it as such.Posted in: Discussion
Firstly because of our population .. rather unsure we could field enough people for a con, although, it is possible. But there's much higher density of players in other locations.
But mostly, because we're just so damn far away from the rest of the world. Flights from international locations to here are REALLY long. Longer than Europe to the US, and they're bad enough as it is.
As wonderful as we could do it, and trust me, we know how to throw a party .. I don't see it happening.
Who knows, maybe we can have a multiple location Con one day .. with special rooms set up with video teleconferencing that covers a wall ..
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
Feb 17, 2013Posted in: Minecraft Mods
This mod adds three blocks that can store items just like a chest. But, barrels can only store one item type, but a lot of it. The quantity that is able to be stored varies by the type of barrel used.DownloadsPlease give this mod a if you like it!BlocksThis mod adds three blocks all storing different amounts of items.The most basic type, the Barrel can hold 64 stacks and is crafted as shown:
The second tier, called the Ender Barrel can hold 1028 stacks of items and is crafted as shown:
The best barrel, called the Quantum Barrel holds 4096 stacks of items and is crafted as shown:
- Note that these crafting recipes can be changed within the configuration file of the mod if you would like to change them.
- Capacities of barrels can also be configured there.
How to use BarrelsI made a video showing all the features of the mod:
How to installInstallation of any Minecraft mod is very easy. Instal the latest version of Minecraft Forge for your Minecraft version and run the game once. A folder in your installation of the game sound appear that is called "mods". Insert the barrels mod into the folder run the game and enjoy. There is no need to change anything in the installation file in order to get the mod to work no matter how many mods you previously had installed.
- You can put items into a barrel by right-clicking with your hand. All the items (if the barrels is not full) will be put into the barrels only if the item in your hand is matching the item, in the barrel.
- You can take items out by left-clicking the barrel as if you were braking it. It will take out a stack at a time. If you want to take out individual items, you can sneak (default key is shift) and click the barrel.
- If you want to put all the items in your inventory into the barrel, you can double right-click on the barrel.
- If you want to upgrade a barrel (a barrel is nearing or is at capacity), you can double right-click a barrel with a barrel that is of a higher capacity. This will swap the barrel that is in your inventory with the one that is in your world without having to replace it having to re-sort all your items. Make sure you only have one barrel in your inventory or it won't work.
- Barrels work with hoppers and dropper and other mods that have inventory changing blocks just like they would with chests, but only accept one item. Note that by default items can only exit/enter by the top and bottom. This can be changed in the configuration option.
- If you don't like the plain look of a barrel, you can put a item frame on a barrel and it will take full advantage of it. By sneaking (default key is shift) and right clicking a item from an a side of a barrel, the item frame is going to snap onto the barrel and display whatever is in the barrel. If you want to take a item frame off the barrel, just place another item frame and both will pop of the barrel.
- if you want to fit as many items from the barrel into your inventory, click one empty slot, then switch to another one and click again.
- if you want to pull out a specific amount of items, sneak and hold left click, one at a time, items will flow into your inventory. Depressing left click stops the items.
Mar 29, 2013Posted in: Minecraft Mods
Vending block lets you sell blocks and items.
Description:It's crafted as follows (you can replace planks with stone, ingots, or some other items for different vending blocks):
Place and right click it for a GUI:
Put the item you want to sell into left slot, the item you want to buy into right slot, and put some more of items you're selling into storage area.
Now everyone else can right-click the vendor block while holding the item you're buying to make the transaction. Items you bought go into storage area of the vending block.
When you have sold the last item (the one in the "Selling" slot), the tooltip will change and the vending block will just accept stuff for free.
To remove the vending block, empty its inventory and left-click it. Only the person that placed it can do that, and outside of creative mode, this is the only way to remove the vending block from the world.
New in 1.0.4:
Advanced vending block. You craft it the same way as the normal one, only using redstone repeater instead of redstone:
It has different GUI: you can't put any items into buying slot, instead you press a button and pick the block you want to sell:
All new stuff is contained in a creative tab:
A wrench. Creative-only item without crafting recipe. Right click on a vending block to edit its settings:
Changelog:New in 1.1.0:
- Now requires Autoutils mod.
New in 1.0.10:
Fixed a bug that made the game crash unless you have Chisel mod installed.
Fixed a bug that made the game crash if you feed items into vending blocks using hoppers.
New in 1.0.9:
Fixed a bug with things not rendering properly when you hover your cursor over a vending block.
New in 1.0.5:
Hoppers can't take items from vending machines.
Also config file.
Autoutils (required library mod, shared between all my mods)
1. Install Minecraft forge.
2. Put Autoutils .jar file you downloaded into mods directory.
3. Put the mod's .jar file you downloaded into mods directory.
Texture pack support:
This mod is available under GPL2.
You are allowed to include it into mod packs of any kind, without asking for permission.
May 18, 2013pixlepix posted a message on Thaumic Tinkerer (Thaumcraft Addon) - Evolve KnowledgePosted in: Minecraft Mods
KAMI IS NO LONGER A SEPERATE DOWNLOAD. ITS NOW A CONFIG OPTION, ENABLED BY DEFAULT
DISCLAIMER:Before installing/using these or any mods, make sure you backup your .minecraft folder, I (Pixlepix), or any other modders for that matter, am not responsible in any way, shape or form for any damage dealt to, but not only, your saves, your minecraft, your computer or others.
Psst, you can follow progress on this mod by me (Please feel enouraged to hop on irc. irc.esper.net: #pixlepix .
REPORT ALL BUGS AT: https://github.com/Thaumic-Tinkerer/ThaumicTinkerer/issuesThaumic Tinkerer is a spiritual successor to Vazkii's Elemental Tinkerer mod, this is a mod about tinkering with thaumic creations. It's an addon to azanor;s Thaumcraft 4. The intention is to add new, and useful items you can create, using the knowledge you've acquired from the vanilla thaumcraft researches. Researches that come from this mod are prefixed as [TT] for easy labelling.
As this is a Thaumcraft Addon, I'll try to keep spoilers minimal, so, here's some non-spoiler-y images. I'll add videos if I happen to get any. So here's a little gallery:
What do these things do you ask? Well, you'll have to figure it out yourself
Down here there would be videos. But as of the 2.0 version of the mod, they're all outdated, since lots of superfluous items have been removed. Updated videos will be placed here as they come.
Thaumic Tinkerer by Pixlepix is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License
If you want to do anything with this mod besides playing it, you should have a look at what it says. For modpacks, refer to the license under the Thaumcraft 4 thread, since my mod depends on it. You can distribute TT in modpacks at will, but Thaumcraft is a different matter.
(Hey you, read this)
KAMI is a separate module in Thaumic Tinkerer, you can download it in the typical downloads section alongisde the rest of the mod, just drop it in the mods folder as you normally would.It includes incredibly powerful and expensive blocks. How powerful you ask? Look below:See that hole? I dug it in a few seconds. See that pouch in my bar? It stores more than 4 mundane chests together. Still not convinced? Look at what you can do with it, check out this gif.
This mod includes features exclusive to ComputerCraft and ForgeMultipart, for the full experience, these are recomended, but by no means required.
Source Code (github)The Github contains localization files, the mod can be localized. Currently it's available in English, German, Chinese and Russian.
Banner (copy to your sig!):
Q: Can I use this mod in a modpack?
A: Read the License section of this thread.
Q: Any other mods by you?
A: Check my website.
Q: How can I contact you?
A: See above.
Q: (Insert any other question here related to me, not my mod)
A: See above, About me section.
Q: Haven't I seen those sprites before?
A: You may have. This mod makes use of either modified, or just copied versions of Thaumcraft 2 or 3 assets, the reason for this is that I can't make any sort of art at all, and I'd rather make use of fantastic unused assets than to reinvent the wheel and create my own, that would probably be sub-par.
Q: The latest version in the file index says it was compiled for an old version of thaumcraft, will it still work?
A: In theory it should work, it probably will, you should try it yourself to find out.
Q: Why are there things in the thread? (May or may not be)
A: Because Minecraft Forums is stupid.
Q: Why is the Awakened Ichorium Pickaxe so slow?
A: Enchant it with efficiency 5 and get a pair of Boots of the Horizontal Shield and tell me it's slow.
Q: I can't find anything from KAMI, what do you need?
A: Every single research not related to KAMI, and then it'll unlock. You can find it in the artifice tab.
Q: I get the above error when I try to load up KAMI, how do I fix this?
A: Redownload it.
- Searge and the MCP Team for creating the amazing Minecraft Coder's Pack;
- SpaceToad, Eloraam, LexManos, cpw and the rest of the Forge Team for creating Minecraft Forge, which made my mod, and many others able to exist;
- Azanor for creating Thaumcraft, of course;
- MartysGames and TheAtlanticCraft for early support;
- Haighyorkie for... something;
- TheWhiteWolves for being an awesome beta tester, reporting lots of broken stuff and adding some awesome features;
- Vexatos and crafteverywhere for translating the mod;
- The Forgecraft Folks for helping to kill bugs.
Like the mod? Click that green arrow down there [represent]
Jul 21, 2014insaneau posted a message on Specific Inventory - Start with exactly the items you need!Posted in: Minecraft ModsSpecific Inventory
Making a map and want to have people start with a specific set of items? Running a server and want to avoid having no trees in a 500 block radius? Do your items store NBT Data? Then you've come to the right place. Unlike most other starting inventory mods, Specific Inventory lets you specify precisely the items you get to start with. Anything from a Bibliocraft Clipboard to a Thermal Expansion Tesseract - you can rest assured that your players will start exactly the way you want them to. Unlike other starting inventory mods, Specific Inventory will give your items exactly with every piece of data you can imagine.
Simply set up the items you want to start with in your inventory and use '/si save' (without the quotes) to save your inventory to file. To test, you can use '/si load'. You're all set.
To remove the starting inventory completely, navigate into the config folder and delete the savedInv.dat file.
But what happens if the player dies with my specific item? How can they get it back? Well, we have a solution for that too. You can define a simple crafting recipe - 1 to 1 - to get an item with all of it's data back. Place the ingredient on the far left of your hotbar and the result next to it. Then, use '/si addRecipe' and you're all done. Next time you log in, you can craft your item. Want to remove the recipe? Simply delete the savedRecipe.dat file from the config folder.
How do I make sure people don't just dupe with /si load? In the config file there is an option 'edit'. Set this to false and no-one can call the command. True and they can. It's up to you to make sure it's on the right method.
Minecraft v1.6.4: Download - Requires Minecraft Forge v965.
Source Code / License
This project is licensed under the GNU General Public License. It is fully open source. You can view the source here. If you have an addition, feel free to submit a pull request. I'm always open to new ideas.
This also means that you are free to use this mod in any pack that you like. You do not require permission. I would appreciate a PM on MinecraftForums, purely out of my own curiosity, but this is not required.
If you experience a bug, please submit an Issue on the GitHub page. If you don't include a crash log, I'll get very upset. You don't want that. I'll do my best to track down the issues.
Updates and more information
For any more information or potential updates, check out information on the website and/or follow me on Twitter. Also a massive thank you to tterag1098 for all of his contributions. This mod is as much his as it is mine. Check out the rest of his work here.
Oct 27, 2013Posted in: Minecraft ModsGreetings everyone! With this mod, baby zombies will burn just the same as their grown up version.That's it... really!
This mod requires Forge. To install, simply download and copy into your minecraft/mods folder.
Thank you Wyldstein for the random rant that inspired this mod.
Use this mod personally, include it in a mod pack, bury it in a time capsule, as long as you have fun! It is provided "as is" with no warranties or guarantees of any kind. Use at your own risk.
Edit: Links, wording, crazy editor bug.
Dec 1, 2012Posted in: Minecraft ModsGo check out http://www.minecraft...pdated-6102013/ instead
"Thaumaturgy... which giveth certain order to make strange works, of the sense to be perceived and of men greatly to be wondered at." - Mathematicall Praeface to Euclid's Elements (1570), John Dee
Thaumaturgy is the capability of a magician to work miracles. A practitioner of thaumaturgy is a thaumaturge, thaumaturgist or miracle worker.
This is what this mod is all about - drawing magic from physical objects in the form of Essentia and reshaping it to perform miracles.
The first thing you will need to craft is a wand. The first one available to you is the Wand of the Apprentice crafted as shown here:
Any type of shard can be used in the recipe.
You then place a bookshelf in the world and right click on it with the wand. This gives you the Thaumonomicon which explains almost everything else you will need to know about Thaumcraft.
3.0.5i for Minecraft 1.5.2
3.0.4c for Minecraft 1.5.1
3.0.3 for Minecraft 1.4.7
3.0.1c for Minecraft 1.4.6
3.0.1b for Minecraft 1.4.5
2.1.6d for Minecraft 1.2.5
Thaumcraft API 0.0.5 for 3.0.4b and later
I have decided to release a VERY alpha version of my TC4 api. Everything in here is subject to change (and probably WILL change), but at least it will allow addon modders to start working on integration.
Thanks to the following folks for their help with translations: Vexatos (German), Mexahoid (Russian)
shadydeath created an IRC channel at irc.esper.net:#thaumcraft
I check it regularly so pop in if you want to chat.
There is a very tiny chance that updates may break your save. Backup just in case.
- by popular demand: added possible fix for disappearing nodes due to map shenanigans.
WARNING: this has a small chance of breaking saves by messing with your nodes.
Be prepared to run a node wipe and regen after installing this patch.
- mods that modify the recipe list should no longer break the thaumonomicon.
*3.0.5h1 hotfix* - fixed golem xp dropping mechanics for the cases where visors weren't working as intended.
- fix for some harness rendering bugs
- more golem fixes
- trying to tackle the golem jar crashes... again... and again
- trying to tackle the golem jar crashes... again
- some localization and gui fixes
- more fixes for golem related crashes
- added russian to localization
- wand of equal trade now displays the number of blocks of the targeted type you have available.
- fix for a few more golem related crashes
- fix for certain mod crops/plants not being correctly harvested by straw golems
- arcane bore won't ignore unbreakable blocks and allow you to dig blocks beyond them anymore
- fixed harness dupe exploit
- some general bug and crash fixes
- fixed monster spawning in non-vanilla biomes
- fixed language support
- cinnibar should once again spawn... oops. You might want to run regen for cinnibar if the world was created using MC 1.5 or later.
- prevent moving of harness while it's gui is open
- fix for possible harness gui crash
- harness recipe fixed to require the correct crystals
- fix for thaumometer and discoveries displaying incorrectly in survival mode... for reals this time
- frost shards should no longer collide with the player clientside (was a purely visual bug)
- other minor bug fixes
- update to 1.5.2
- golem visor should no longer cause a crash
- items like the thaumometer should render properly again (blame Forge for that one)
- New stuff? New stuff!
- research table, mirror and jar rendering should not cause crashes anymore
- harvesting and shearing my plants and leaves should not cause crashes anymore
- arcane pressure plate + door should no longer cause your game to lock up.
- the "java.lang.NullPointerException at thaumcraft.api.ObjectTags.<init>(ObjectTags.java:21)" is technically caused by addon mods not implementing the new version of the API, but I'm adding something to prevent this crash. This might cause those addon mods to do strange things however so be prepared. Also, depending on how those addon mods calls this function the error might not go away at all.
- recipes with 'wildcard' and/or damageable ingredients should work now
- fixed blocks that were rendering a bit goofy
- fixed Rod of Nine Hells crash
- fixed possible crash when looking at a filled jar
- fixed a possible crash related to markers and golem AI
- tweaked infused ore spawn rates a bit - something seems to have made it a lot rarer than usual
- API: Added a way to define "clickable" crops that the golem will harvest without breaking the block, (For example: Natura berry bushes). This needs to be set up using FMLInterModComms.
- API: The existing method to add crops also uses FMLInterModComms now, though a deprecated version of the old system will remain in place till the next major API revision.
- It should run on a server now - derpdy derp
- Fixed display of recipes in thaumonomicon with cycling items.
- arcane door icons fixed and they should no longer cause the client to freeze when opened.
- added localization support so players and server admins may add support for other languages. Just add your own .lang file in /thaumcraft_localization/ directory located in the minecraft config directory. It uses the same naming convention as the minecraft localizations files.
- filled jars can now stack to 8 as long as the jars contain the same amount and type of essentia
- crucible now tries to place the most numerous aspects into alembics first
- Added a thaumcrafty way to heat your crucible with an existing item.
- Repair enchantment does nothing in creative mode
- step height increase from boots of the traveller should now properly remove itself along with the boots
- brain in jars can now hold 2000 xp instead of 1000 xp
- wooden logs now only give 4 wood aspect, which obviously has a huge knock-on effect in the aspects of most items
- changed the aspect values of several other items.
- fixed arcane workbench dupe bug
- elemental shovel cannot 'build' with blocks that have tile entities
- new golem
- greatly improved the efficiency of the arcane bore digging algorithm (by up to 180 times!) so having more than one running at a time in close proximity should no longer kill the CPU. The beam may occasionally seem to stop digging and reset to the center position, but that is normal.
- API: The api has had a bit of a minor facelift and has been reorganized. It will change again once the 3.1 changes go into effect so consider yourself warned.
- API: additional method in ObjectTags
- API: Biome functions have been deprecated in favor of the new forge Biome dictionary.
- API: there are some mysterious methods in the api. Ignore them for now
I lose all my research when I play in offline mode. What happened? (This should no longer happen as of 3.0.2)
When I store a players research I link it to their username. Most people, however, log in with their email address and their username is retrieved from the Minecraft authentication servers. So you log in with [email protected] and the game retrieves your username of Player12345.
In offline mode however your username is whatever you logged in with: [email protected] in the above example.
The result is that Thaumcraft won't find your research because it won't know your correct username in offline mode.
To get around this you need to login with your ingame username when you want to play in offline mode: Player12345 in the example above.
My Aura nodes have all dissapeared. What now?
It seems certain setups are prone to corrupting their aura save files for some reason. I'm taking steps to prevent this, but for now the only solution is the use the world regeneration option (see below) and run it for aura nodes only.
(1) Install Forge (Modloader is NOT required - my mod uses the Forge modloader)
(2) Download this mod and place the zip into your Mods Directory.
Config File Settings
For the most parts it should be self explanatory with one exception: Adding TC3 worldgen to existing worlds. See below for that.
Install video for Mac
Adding Thaumcaft world generation to existing worlds
Yes, you heard that right. You can add all the ores, trees and other worldgen features to existing worlds by changing a few things in your config files. Remember: this could be risky so always backup your saves beforehand.
- If this is the first time loading Thaumcraft with that save, you can leave the regen_key setting as 'DEFAULT' otherwise set it to anything else.
- You need to choose what to regenerate. I strongly recommend you set aura_nodes to 'true' if this is the first time you are doing this. Without the aura you won't be able to do 99.9% of the things you could in Thaumcraft.
- Run the game. It will lag for a while and you should see some console spam about chunks being regenerated. This is fine - just wait it out. It shouldn't take too long. If the world had been explored a lot you might see the message reappear every now and again. This is also normal.
- If, for some reason, you wish to do this again or somehow your savefile got corrupted and your aura nodes have gone missing, all you need to do is set the regen_key value to something else. Any word would do.
Compatible / Add-on Mods
These are mods that use the API or other means to intergrate with or add content to Thaumcraft. More importantly they do so without breaking the balance of my mod (such as it is).
- Thaumic Bees (Adds bees for Forestry)
- Essentia (Allows you to add custom aspects to items)
- Biomes O' Plenty Integeration addon
- Thaumic Tinkerer
The code of “Thaumcraft for Minecraft” in source or binary form is the intellectual property of Azanor. You may not reproduce, redistribute or modify it.
As a habit I ignore every PM in regards to mod-packs - both private and public. Everything you need to know about them is listed below. I don't ignore them to be an ass, but I get at least 10 mod-pack requests per day and I honeslty can't be bothered to reply to them all.
Public Mod Packs:
All mod packs I want to include Thaumcraft already have my permission. Only people I am personally acquainted with have any chance of me giving permission for their mod pack.
Currently these include:
- Feed the Beast
Private server packs are granted permission to include past and the current client versions of Thaumcraft in a mod pack tailored exclusively for that Minecraft server. The pack must be distributed in a way that ensures that only players currently active on that server can download it. Private server packs are only mod packs intended for use by a closed membership Minecraft server and distributed only to those members.
Some non-english videos
Videos of older versions
Special thanks to...My Beta Testers, you know who you areAll the folks on the Forgcraft server for your help and support.
Dan Scott (http://www.danscottart.com) for all the help he gave me with some of the sprites.
Lorc, creator of the icons I use for enchanting and other things
bonemouse, creator of the Isabella Texture Pack for letting me use his chest textures and skin as well as ScottKillen for making the Thaumium armor graphics based on the Isabella pack.
chicken_bones for letting me base my lightning effect code on his L-Systems code from WRCBE
Eloraam for allowing me to add Redpower and Blutricity integration
© Azanor 2012
This mod (plugin, patch to Minecraft source, henceforth "Mod" or "The Mod"), by the terms of http://minecraft.net/terms are sole property of the Mod author (Azanor, henceforth "Owner" or "The Owner"). By default it may only be distributed on minecraftforums.net. They may only be mirrored or reposted with advance written permission of the Owner. URL shorteners or other attempts to make money off The Owner's Mods are strictly forbidden without advance written permission.
This mod isn't open source.
May 15, 2013Try the following - it should fix issues with newer versions of forge.Posted in: Minecraft Mods
I don't have the author's permission to post this, but hopefully he won't mind.
Use this at your own risk, I take no responsibility for any issues.
UPDATE: improved the fix.
Simply removes the creation of the 1-bit stencil buffer as Forge now handles creation itself.
Let me know if it works...
If your world doesn't load (and you use optifine) try resetting video settings. For some reason this worked for me.
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.