- Registered Member
Member for 10 years, 7 months, and 28 days
Last active Sun, Aug, 20 2017 09:12:23
- 1 Follower
- 739 Total Posts
- 28 Thanks
Nov 14, 2010This one is set after when a large ship, the Conquerador, while sailing close to land to found a new colony, got stuck in a large current and partly shipwrecked. A small fishing village was identified, and the Conquerdor opened fire on the village, destroying it. It's time to found that colony!!!Posted in: Alpha - Survival Single Player
Same rules apply, though the sign in area is now in the Captains Cabin.
1. You have a maximum of three days before you have to return the save, if you don't then someone else can take the save and your build is void.
2. Do not destroy anyone elses stuff, though you can use anything you find in their chests. If you don't want your stuff taken, build a secret room somewhere and seal it off.
3. First person to take the save should write TAKEN in their post then when they have finished, make a post saying NEXT andf include the link to new save.
4. Try to build a minimum of 10 blocks from anyone else, try not to build under them or over them. There's plenty of space.
5. DO NOT use any editing programs to cheat.
6. There are many chests on the ship(downstairs) filled with tools, ore etc. Just take a few things before you set off from the crash site. (Put some tools and stuff back later if you're feeling generous).
7. Only one person at a time should be working on the save. It will always be the first person to take it after previous builder returns it. Make a post first, then d/load it.
8. Try to keep buildings aesthetically pleasing.
9. If you visit someones home, leave a sign to greet them.
10. Sign in when you first arrive, in the captains cabin. Your name and the name of your building on the wall.
11. Try to keep mines in mountains and below, put a sign at entrance and name it. You can mine under your own area though.
12. Name points of interest on maps after yourself with signs.
13. Use portals. But dont travel hundreds of chunks away just for the sake of it, it'll make the save bigger than needs to be.
14. Replant trees if you strip an area.
15. Don't put post up that you are taking it if you can't start building withiin a day. The quicker the turnover the better.
16. Hide treasure and leave cryptic message on a sign.
17. If you are too far to return at end of your time. Just die. The spawn point is in the cockpit.
18. At end of your time, get rid of all your belongings and stand in the cockpit. Quit then save.
Welcome to The Conquerador - do NOT FIRE THE CANONS UNLESS YOU KNOW HOW!!!
I'll be ready soon - putting up the finishing touches, save up tomorow
Nov 14, 2010Werzieq posted a message on Elites Of Minecraft: The Miner [First Ore loss Calculated]Very useful...but i prefer tnt strip mining than picking off the ores i findPosted in: Alpha - Survival Single Player
Nov 14, 2010Posted in: Alpha - Survival Single PlayerQuote from Roflsim »How to add more jump to minecraft eh?
Angry ghost pirates with angry ships that shoot angry arrows at you during the night?
Or maybe angry aquatic zombies (Aka Ghost pirates.) or angry whales (Zombie whales!) who pull players down under the water and start mauling their faces if they're not in a boat when they cross large bodies of water? Boats. They're there for a reason.
- Angry river Crocodiles? Angry abnormally large frogs that slap you with their tongues from 3 blocks away? Block Chameleons that look like blocks and then sneak up on you and maul you?
- Angry Lava Things that emerge from lava pools (Of any type, natural or player made) and immolate stuff around a 1 block radius?
-Angry flying birds that swoop you so they can peck your eyes out. Or maybe just angry dragon whelps since dragons are fairly certain to be included, and are always angry at something.
- Random angry traps left by npcs who will live in the villages, like Vietnamese tiger traps.
- Angry possessed chests? Angry falling rocks which try to violently crush you?
- Angry Demonic tree monsters?
- Angry rabies infected wolves?
- Angry semi transparent monsters that spawn during certain nights? (Not completely invisable, but shadowy and hard to see from a distance.)
- Angry... *These pointless suggestions go on for numerous pages.*
Exactly...more mobs equals more excitment, but the hardest should be added to brutal difficulty
Nov 13, 2010Werzieq posted a message on what are your thoughts on NPC villages [option maybe?]They'd better be something destroyable, using canons on your fort is not much funPosted in: Alpha - Survival Single Player
Nov 9, 2010Werzieq posted a message on Working CPU with RAM, branching, etc... (save added)Posted in: Redstone Discussion and MechanismsQuote from UberaDpmn »256 Bytes of RAM?
Come back to me when your Minecraft 'computer' can outrun your actual computer essentially creating a paradox and destroying the universe.
It was so in the old days...it will take time, but i guess it would result in a large subterrean computer then.
Nov 9, 2010Werzieq posted a message on Working CPU with RAM, branching, etc... (save added)Wow...Posted in: Redstone Discussion and Mechanisms
- To post a comment, please login.