- Registered Member
Member for 10 years, 7 months, and 28 days
Last active Sun, Aug, 20 2017 09:12:23
- 1 Follower
- 739 Total Posts
- 28 Thanks
Apr 27, 2011Posted in: Minecraft ModsQuote from xMcNerdx »Can anyone help me?
put the millenaire folder into your .minecraft folder
Apr 27, 2011Kinikken, the new Modloader way those not seem to be working well, or i am doing things wrongPosted in: Minecraft Mods
Apr 27, 2011New Mod: Road Block!!!Posted in: Minecraft Mods
Apr 27, 2011Kinikken, are you interested into adding achievements to the mod?Posted in: Minecraft Mods
Apr 27, 2011Posted in: Minecraft ModsQuote from Casand »It's so simple, I can't imagine that anyone hasn't made this before.
But know what? It's pretty damn usefull.
Lol...it took me just 2 mins to make :smile.gif: might make a sapling give 4 sticks :smile.gif:
Any suggestions to make as a mod?
Apr 27, 2011Posted in: Minecraft ModsQuote from micosino123 »the fact that i always collect saplings (i got like 50 of em') this is a great mod! it needs improvements tho
What kind of improvements? i'm open to suggestions :smile.gif:
Apr 27, 2011.Posted in: Minecraft Mods
Apr 27, 2011Posted in: Mods DiscussionQuote from BlackNavi »Question to the people that upgraded and still used their old map with their house they spent forever building. When you upgraded were you able to still have your old house but just lost the village?
I have not upgraded because I am waiting for Industrial Craft to upgrade (jeez, it's taking forever). Once I do upgrade I would like to still use my house that I spent countless hours developing. Losing the village will still be disappointing since I worked long and hard to supply them resources to build my "custom" buildings BUT I can deal with that, especially now that I can "magic wand" a new village to the same spot as the old one. I am assuming I will have to search out a village in order to purchase said wand.
You can hack a wand or, load a new map and copy your house using mcedit :smile.gif:
Apr 27, 2011Posted in: Minecraft ModsQuote from johndoe138 »Quote from Skorm »Ok. small problem. I have added some custom builds and one of which is rather large (Graveyard) and im getting that "not enough space" bit. This is not that issue with new towns. this town is rather largely built and the area im in is a ****ing huge flat area (so plenty of room). Anyways, how do I get them to get the hell over it and find room?
In earlier versions, I've been able to solve this problem by changing the minimum distance between villages in the config file from 800 to 8000 or so.
I think the villagers will only expand outward so far in order that the village area will not potentially overlap with another village if one happened to spawn nearby - even if another doesn't spawn that close.
That worked for me even with a pre-existing village. But to be safe, it's probably best to increase the distance before starting a new map.
I am supposing you added my graveyard....the thing i do is cut down all trees in the area where they plan to build or try to flatten the terrain myself
Apr 27, 2011Posted in: Minecraft ModsQuote from karorogunso »waiting screenshot :smile.gif:
there it is :smile.gif:
Apr 27, 2011Posted in: Minecraft ModsWerzieq's ModsRequire Modloader!Road Blocks v1.2[Fixed Bobbing and reduced sinking]
Adds a new block, a 'Road Block', which will speed up the movement speed of any player/mob walking on themby 15%
Excellent to link your bases together :smile.gif: Destroyed using shovel/pick
Block ID = 255
Change Log v1.2 - Fixed items bobbing and moving forward. - Reduced Sinking, as without it speed will not work as you have to be immersed in the block to move faster. Change Log v1.1 - New road texture Change Log v1.0_01 - Forgot to add the image to the folder. Stupid me
Campfire Block v0.1
Adds a new block, a campfire block to the game. Also adds firesticks, a FlintandSteel like tool which has only two uses though.
Block ID = 254|Item ID 13256
Campfire in Action:
Sapling Recycle v1.0
Allows saplings to be crafted into 2 sticks.
All types of sapling are usable.
Block ID = None used
Coming Soon - Cotton Plant and Flax Plant
Coming Soon - Herbcraft!!!
Side Note: Help needed for a better road texture
1) Open up %appdata%, if you don't know how to do this, start>run, then type in %appdata%
2) Browse to .minecraft/bin
3) Open up minecraft.jar with WinRAR or 7zip.
4) Drag and drop the necessary files into the jar.
5) Delete the META-INF folder in the jar.
6) Run Minecraft, enjoy!
P.S. - If you want to contact me feel free to PM me, or else you can find me(most of the time after 23 may due to exams) on Dalik17's IRC Channel -http://wbe04.mibbit.com/?server=irc.esper.net:5555&nick=%3Center%20a%20nickname%3E&channel=%23dalik17
- Road Block Texture - Rhodox(Painterlypack.net guy)
- And of course Risugiami for Modloader and the MCP Team
0. USED TERMS MOD - modification, plugin, a piece of software that interfaces with the Minecraft client to extend, add, change or remove original capabilities. MOJANG - Mojang AB OWNER -A. Caruana (AKA Werzieq), The original author of the MODS. Under the copyright terms accepted when purchasing Minecraft (http://www.minecraft.net/copyright.jsp) the OWNER has full rights over their MODS despite use of MOJANG code. USER - End user of the mod, person installing the mod. 1. LIABILITY THESE MOD ARE PROVIDED 'AS IS' WITH NO WARRANTIES, IMPLIED OR OTHERWISE. THE OWNER OF THESE MOD TAKES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY DAMAGES INCURRED FROM THE USE OF THIS MOD. THESE MODS ALTER FUNDAMENTAL PARTS OF THE MINECRAFT GAME, PARTS OF MINECRAFT MAY NOT WORK WITH THESE MODS INSTALLED. ALL DAMAGES CAUSED FROM THE USE OR MISUSE OF THIS MOD FALL ON THE USER. 2. USE Use of this MOD to be installed, manually or automatically, is given to the USER without restriction. 3. REDISTRIBUTION This MOD may only be distributed where uploaded, mirrored, or otherwise linked to by the OWNER solely. All mirrors of this mod must have advance written permission from the OWNER. ANY attempts to make money off of this MOD (selling, selling modified versions, adfly, sharecash, etc.) are STRICTLY FORBIDDEN, and the OWNER may claim damages or take other action to rectify the situation. 4. DERIVATIVE WORKS/MODIFICATION This mod is provided freely and may be decompiled and modified for private use, either with a decompiler or a bytecode editor. Public distribution of modified versions of this MOD require advance written permission of the OWNER and may be subject to certain terms.
Apr 27, 2011Posted in: Minecraft ModsWerzieq's Building Pack v1.3_01(millenaire 0.3.1)
Werzieq's Building Pack - Updated for millenaire 0.3.1 Contains - Stable (For your Mo'Creatures horses!) - Animal Pen (Animals spawn at night here!) - Kennel (For your wolves!) - Mansion(For you to move in!) - Barn (Animals spawn at night here!) - Pond (Happy fishing!) <---its back :biggrin.gif: - Monument( - Water Trough (Let your horses have a drink!) - Warehouse (Store your booty here!) - Outpost(Hmmm...no Creepers ins sight!) - Graveyard(Bury your dead Creepers here!) - Trebuchet(Defend your Town!) To be added soon: - Building Variations - Prison - Large Farmhouse - More Upgrades for Buildings - Blacksmith - Your Suggestions/Requests - More stuff... -Werzieq
Change log: - Fixed Some Upgrade bugs
Feel free to send me suggestions
~ WERZIEQ ~
- To post a comment, please login.