btw if you would like me to post the coords for every chest in the Nether, please let me know and give me a few days to get those for you although they are pretty easy to find. i've been in so many times i have a pattern i run as i know where each chests are in all 4 fortresses. i was lucky though with these as my portal rezzed inside the first fortress lol.
- Registered Member
Member for 4 years
Last active Fri, Nov, 10 2017 11:17:05
- 0 Followers
- 23 Total Posts
- 7 Thanks
Oct 21, 2017Posted in: Minecraft: Editions Seeds
sorry i realized a few days ago i never posted the Nether Fortress locations and spawners i found, and i thought i did, so my apologies. there are 3 of them which overlap each other in the same area, and easy to get to as well. the 4th one is not far away from these. here they are now.
Nether Fortress #1:
X 27,Y 68, Z 91
X 94, Y 71, Z 91
X 23, Y 71, Z 58
Nether Fortress #2:
X -87, Y 54, Z 155
X -117, Y 57, Z 142
X -167, Y 57, Z 155
Nether Fortress #3:
X -104, Y 61, Z -157
X -53, Y 64, Z -75
X -97, Y 64, Z - 133
Nether Fortress #4:
X 166, Y 57, Z 123
X 136, Y 60, Z 136
X 136, Y 60, Z 72
From all the chests combined works out to be 9 Gold Ingots, 18 Diamonds and 55 Iron Ingots not including all the armor, horse armor and saddles, i think there's about 14 saddles or so for example.
Oh, one more thing. there is a quick shortcut to get from #1 to #2. find the balcony of #1 (X -12, Y 70, Z 114) then cross the sands to the roof entrance of #2 (X -30, Y 70, Z 135). hope that helps.
also, there are way more water temples in this world that is listed so i will try and get the missing coords soon to add to your list. i counted 17 temples total in my travels. it's not a bad world, except the stronghold is only a partial one, can't find library, and some of the biomes i like are not big and few, like the mesa and ice spikes, but overall not a bad world to play in.
Jul 28, 2017Posted in: MCPS4: Discussion
those villagers did not exist until update 1.54, and there is no mention of these villagers as part of that update. i've never heard of any villagers without a menu, and apparently no one else i know has either up until 1.54.
cartographers though, i thought the same as you, but last night i got a second woodland mansion map for my world, so i guess it's a hit and miss with them. honestly, cartographers are useless as it's easier and faster to explore and find them anyway rather than wait to find a map from a cartographer.
Jul 27, 2017Posted in: MCPS4: Discussion
regarding 1.55 update, noticed 2 things:
1. Spiders are now doing this "jump & spin" funky groove type of thing, which is kind of funny and annoying at the same time, since this new jumping behaviour destroys gardens. it never did this before this update.
2. very annoyed at Librarian wares, specifically enchanted books, being changed with this update. i had a librarian that offered Mending 1 book up until yesterday's update, and now offers an Unbreaking 1 book instead. how in the hell does that happen ???????? i'd been saving up emeralds to get my kids the books to make their armor mending and now i can't because you people updated all existing books that librarians offered. should not have happened at all. please fix.
3. the villager that offered no wares and could not be clicked on, still can't be clicked on to get a wares menu.....
Jul 6, 2017Posted in: MCPS4: Discussion
1. as i mentioned, they aren't green robed villagers, actually i haven't seen any green robed villagers at all. these look exactly like blacksmiths and weaponsmiths. i tried on a few worlds from existing seeds and creating new seeds and it's the same thing. they just cannot be selected
2. i don't have a video but the easiest way to see this is to cast the bob close to you, like a few blocks in front of you and then you will see your catches dropping in the water when you catch them. you have to move to get pick them up. it's very consistent and easy to see.
3. so what do we do in this case, can this be fixed because otherwise it really defeats having a mansion on an existing seed at all and a major major bummer.. the world my kids and i have is on easy and we looked forward to this challenge after spending months on our world. would be disappointing crating a brand new world just for a mansion....
4. i will try and get something to you on this as it does exist and it's frustrating
Jul 5, 2017Posted in: MCPS4: Discussion
a few big problems here even after the fix
1. there are some villagers which cannot be selected to see what they offer. they look like Blacksmiths and weaponsmiths, but when you try to click using L2 to bring up their menus, nothing happens. i've tried everything, even changing from peaceful to creative to easy and hard and nothing.
2. fishing is still broken and stuff drops constantly if the bob is cast close to you. this never used to happen until TU52 which broke fishing. even luck of the sea doesn't work well. i used to get a rare item with luck 3 only about every 10 fish. i can go 20 to 30 fish without getting anything but fish now, and bows and fishing rods drop even less. never used to have any problems with fishing until the TU52 update, which broke something that didn't need to be fixed.
3. i found a mansion today on an existing seed and when i went into the mansion, there was only normal mobs and no illagers at all anywhere. i found the mansion on peaceful but it was about 300 blocks away from me so i turned to easy and made my way there and nothing. they should have appeared and should be there but there was nothing at all. this needs to be fixed asap.
4. swinging a sword is even slower than it was before. i can be standing right in front of a mob swinging at it and it only hits the mob after 4 or 5 swings at this should be fixed to swing faster again, at the very least allow the efficiency enchantment to be compatible with swords.
May 11, 2017Posted in: Minecraft: Editions Seeds
i'v tried many times to recreate this seed again to find some things and get coordinates but it does not work. the world keeps coming up differently than before. i don't think the current seed version will have many of the same coords for things. a shame as i found quite a bit of things. there are 7 ocean temples, 8 desert temples, an igloo with a basement, 3 surface mineshafts and 3 underground ones i found. i found about 13 dungeons so far. that little stretch of caves that have the 3 spawners side by side actually has 5 dungeons total. oh well..
Apr 6, 2017Posted in: MCPS4: Discussion
ever since the last few updates, i have noticed some things and had some new things happen which i cannot explain. according to release notes and the wiki, this was supposed to have been fixed a few release back, but it seems it's back.
i have 2 seperate issues happening in the end specifically with end portal generation.
the first is that, according to everything i have read, i should be able to get an end portal each time i kill the dragon for the first 4 times (1 original kill and 3 respawns). and then after this it's sporatic. some sites say i can get up to 12 portals total but i am not sure that's for PS4. i used to play on worlds where i would get 4 portals easily. now it's kind of like roll of the dice.
this latest world i get a portal on the initial dragon kill (this portal is bugged, will get to that after). and i get a second portal on the 1rst respawn. i have respawned the dragon 7 times now and only ever got 2 end portals (each had an end city btw). i should be getting a portal on the 2nd and 3rd respawns but i am not. i tried on other worlds and again it's sporatic. out of 4 worlds tested, 3 worlds get 2 end portals of 4 chances, and one world i only got 1 portal out of 4 chances.
wasn't this supposed to have been fixed ? if so then it's back and needs to be fixed again.
now for me second issue. that first end portal is bugged. i can either get into the portal but then can't get back to the end through the portal, or i can't get into the portal from the end. i try throwing the pearls and they just jump be back a step only. the portal itself i bugged. i reset the end twice now and still the same issue each time. either i can get in but can't get out, or i can't get in at all. what's going on here ??
Mar 7, 2017Posted in: Minecraft: Editions Seeds
a bit bummed at the nether though far though, only 1 fortress, and like 5 chests with total of 4 diamonds. and it's a pain to get to from where my portal is. still have only found the 2 above ground mineshaft, no luck on finding this massive underground so far
Mar 5, 2017Posted in: Minecraft: Editions Seeds
i can confirm that as of update 1.43, this seed still works. i had to reload this world twice though for both of these villages to actually spawn on the main map.
X 305 Y 67 Z 285
X -309 Y 71 Z 4
right at the spawn location is a cave that leads into some massive ravines, i count 7 total so far connected together. found 3 diamond deposits very close to the bottom where i landed in water. fastest diamonds i've ever found aside from being in chests. i built the nether portal just outside this hole and ended up directly inside a nether fortress.
i am extremely impressed as there are 3 fortresses all within close proximity to each other. i think there may be a 4th as well, haven't the chance to investigate. but between all 3 fortresses, i walked out with 9 Gold Ingots, 46 iron ingots and 17 diamonds from the chests. never seen so many diamonds in a nether before.
very impressive seed so far....
Mar 2, 2017Posted in: MCPS4: Discussion
same here. bonus chest is now gone once destroyed.
another thing i noticed today, being an avid farmer, Sugar Cane growth time takes 3 times longer than before. before 1.42, it took roughly 15 minutes for a full garden to be grown. today i waited close to 40 minutes and still had over half my stalks not ready. i haven't tested the other gardening items yet but i will tomorrow.
as for the textures being borked, seems with all the texture packs, the inworld textures are correct, but in the hotbar / inventory / crafting table, all the textures are for the default texture packs which means 1.42 also broke every texture pack
so far 1.42 is a disaster as it now has caused / broken more items than it apparently fixed.
my suggestions is rollback this update completely, and then do the intensive regression that should have been done, before pushing it again.
will the boat navigation engine be fixed any time soon ? it's horrible and the controls are horrid. my 8 year son who used to love boating, now refuses to even use a boat because, and i quote, "this really sucks now, i hate boats". and when an 8 year old says this, you know it's bad.
Mar 1, 2017Posted in: MCPS4: Discussion
and i wonder what kind of impact this will have on our saves / worlds when this happens, especially Nether and End which always seems to change with every update when resetting them... i am extremely concerned about this one....
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.