- Is your mob trap roof 3 blocks higher or more? If so, why? Endermen are 3 blocks tall, and die in water - so if you set it up that way, they shouldn't be able to spawn, and thus won't be able to dismantle it.
- They can move your machinery. Solution: Build some defences against Endermen so that they can't even *get* to your machinery. By the looks of it, some of it is easily accessible by them so they'll happen to wonder over there and do their thing. The way I see it, this is a good time for people to have a new look at ways to defend their bases. Could be a sky-base with a sprint-jump to get on (So no mobs can even get to your base), a moat, or an underground lit cave - anything like that could probably work. It adds a new way to "survive" in a survival game. I like it.
I was in a guard tower, and got the attention of 3 Endermen for kicks - 5 mins later I went downstairs to see what they were up to, and they were dismantling my wall in an attempt to get to me. I think that's pretty nifty. If they couldn't move those blocks, then they have absolutely no reason to be feared.
- Registered Member
Member for 8 years, 6 months, and 15 days
Last active Sun, Apr, 9 2017 04:59:43
- 0 Followers
- 67 Total Posts
- 7 Thanks
Sep 14, 2011TyrantWave posted a message on Hunger: The reason it needs to be possible to Disable itPosted in: 1.8 Update DiscussionQuote from TheRMF2
This always makes me laugh.
"You only won because of items! You have no skill!"
Well, you lost because you didn't know how to react to items dipshit. They're part of the game, so use them >.<
(This isn't a jab at you RMF2, just a general lol at people who harp on about no items)
Sep 12, 20111.7.3; Fancy/Far settings: 150~225 FPS range is typical.Posted in: 1.8 Update Discussion
1.8 Fancy/Far settings: 70~100 is typical.
So no, it definitely hasn't sped up for me.
Intel i7 Quad 2.00; 8GM RAM; nVIDIA GT550M 2GB.
(And before anyone says more than 4GB is a waste: Not if you do a lot of image rendering it isn't)
Sep 12, 2011TyrantWave posted a message on OHH NOOO. ENDERMAN TAKES PLAYERS BLOCKS IN PRE RELEASE GAME.I like it.Posted in: 1.8 Update Discussion
I was in a village on a guard tower, and got 3 endermen's attention for the heck of it - they were all downstairs looking at me.
5 minutes later I decided to go down and see if they were still there, and they'd taken apart the wall in an attempt to get to me. Pretty clever.
Sep 11, 2011TyrantWave posted a message on Hunger: The reason it needs to be possible to Disable itPosted in: 1.8 Update DiscussionQuote from xxxxdead2
- snip -
Poor attempt at an argument there.
1) PvP in Minecraft is a joke. Get over yourself.
2) Try writing an argument without being a homophobic ***** and maybe someone will listen to you. As it stands, your atrocious use of language has rendered your entire argument moot.
Sep 6, 2011Posted in: 1.8 Update DiscussionQuote from Orange_Cak
He means: What if you had half of a heart from, say, fall damage, and your hunger drops? Do you still lose 5/9.5 hearts (Die)?
Odds are, it just won't decrease health below that point.
Sep 4, 2011TyrantWave posted a message on [2x][1.8.1, Aether] 2x2Craft (Lava, water, fire, portals, customizable!) [V1.3]Posted in: Resource PacksQuote from SeptimusH
But the textures themselves are 2x2.
If the terrain is 256x256, then it's a 16x pack. End of.
It's only a 2x pack if the terrain is 32x32.
Aug 22, 2011He just said your barely changed anything, which by looking at just those terrain images, seems to be true.Posted in: Resource Packs
If you don't want people "on your back about it", then:
A -) Read the stickies. You've provided no screenshots ingame, which is one of the things they say to do.
B -) Edit more stuff, or put a to-do at the top of your post so people know what's still to be changed, and what's to be expected.
Aug 16, 2011TyrantWave posted a message on [DESIGN CHALLENGE] unbreakable vault (now in testing!!!)Requires some redstone, but use the Block Door with Sticky Pistons, using a combo input to open the door - all of the wiring is surrounded by bedrock, and when closed the vault is pure bedrock on the outside.Posted in: Survival Mode
Only way in would be the correct combination AFAIK.
Simple, unless Bedrock can't be moved via stickies...
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.