- Registered Member
Member for 7 years, 7 months, and 21 days
Last active Sat, May, 14 2016 21:27:55
- 0 Followers
- 78 Total Posts
- 2 Thanks
Nov 12, 2013TreeSpawn posted a message on [1.6.X] Portal Gun - Reconstructed [v1] - Rewritten... again.Posted in: Minecraft Mods
Can you craft absolutely nothing or nothing from the mod?Quote from GoldenSteve24I can't craft anything. Do you know what the problem could be?
are you using a dual portal gun?Quote from The_lost_soul_of_Minecraftwhen i shoot the first portal its fine but when i right chick to shoot the the other portal with the same gun it shoots the first portal, why is it doing that ??? I'm on minecraft 1.6.4 and running mac
May 13, 2013TreeSpawn posted a message on SummerFields - 1.11 Update! (NOW WITH MOAR GROUP EFFORT!)Posted in: Resource PacksQuote from kalikars81
So, I have been working on Metallurgy support for Summerfields for quite some time now. But only until recently have I grown a distaste for my work.
I don't feel my work is really Summerfields quality. I don't believe it fits the scheme of the texture pack as a whole, and because of this, I've lost major interest in the support, as well as Minecraft as a whole.
Although these are my opinions, I really would like to hear your's (this goes out to anybody). Do you think my work is adequate, and should I continue the support? Here is a picture with all my work on ores so far, with some of the originals for comparison.
Same here looks great!
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
Mar 5, 2013CuddleWoozle posted a message on SummerFields - 1.11 Update! (NOW WITH MOAR GROUP EFFORT!)Posted in: Resource Packs
Welcome everyone! This is SummerFields, the marvelous texture pack started by LithiumSound and now continued by a group of dedicated fans.
Inspired by the 16x texture packs Jolicraft and GoodMorningCraft and the game Fable - The Lost Chapters.
Get all of your SummerFields goodies in one place.You can even join us on GitHub to contribute to the pack.
SummerFields RP1 (5/7/2013) [For 1.6.1+]
You can now simply place the .zip file into your Resourcepack folder and it should work.
-Fixed file structure so the .zip is recognized by Minecraft. -Updated this thread and added more mod support! -Changed the Hay Bale slightly.
A Note About the Customizer:
The Minecraft Customizer website has not been updated to support the way Minecraft 1.5+ handles textures and resources. As such, I cannot update the customizer. It will still work for 1.4.7 and lower, but NOT the newer versions. This is why I put together the AltPack. Yes, it's a bit more work to rename the files, but it's the best I can do at the moment.
SummerFields R31 (13/3/2013) [For 1.5] [Adfly link if you want to gimme a tip with advertisers money]
R31 is the last regular texture pack release for SummerFields. Use this version only for 1.5-1.5.2
SummerFields R30c (13/3/2013) [1.4.7 Legacy] This download is for 1.4.7 and earlier only. If you are using the snapshots, you want the first download. SummerFields AltPack 1.0 [For Everyone] SummerFields AltPack Add-On 1.2 This download contains a whole lot of alts that should suit most everyone. Read the note for more info. The AltPack Add-On contains a few new textures like faceless soul sand, dyes in bottles and the non-animated versions of the grass and torches and stuff. FAQ
Q: "The spiders/endermen are white."
A: Since SummerFields is a 32x pack you have to use Optifine or MCPatcher to fix this issue. The reason only these two mobs are affected is because they both use an overlay for glowing eyes. The same answer goes for people using the Legacy pack on anything under Minecraft 1.5. You must patch the game or you will end up with weird stuff, like flaming pumpkins and a sea-washed nether.
Q: "What does '32x' mean?" A: Minecraft has a default resolution of 16x. The resolution is the size of the textures, the default ones are 16 pixels by 16 pixels or '16x16' or '16x'. 32x is double that amount making it 32 pixels by 32 pixels. This gives the artist a slightly larger space to work in and allows for more detail.
Q: "UPDATE THE PACK!" or "Update, plz" or even "When are u gonna update?" A: Apparently update begging is against the forum rules. Aside from that, the answer will generally be "As soon as I can." I'm also studying for a BA of Graphic Design so keep in mind that I have to finish art for school before I can do art for fun. (And also means that I am quite open to constructive criticism. If you don't like something, tell me why and maybe suggest how it can be changed. )
Q: "CuddleWoozle? What's that name all about?" A: I like weasels. Woozle is an alternate spelling, sounds cuter and is also the name of the sneaky creatures from Winnie the Pooh that steal honey. The 'cuddle' part is from my pet ferret who was extremely friendly and loved to cuddle with people. You can call me "Cuddles" or "Woozle", too, if you like. Q: "What programs do you use to make textures?" A: I run a linux system, so Adobe doesn't play well on my system. Instead I use GIMP, Krita and Inkscape. GIMP is the main one for my texture work and speaking from experience, is very nearly as flexible as Photoshop. Inkscape is a great vector illustration program and Krita is a wonderfully intuitive tool for digital painting. I also use a Wacom Intuos 4 tablet, which gives me the ability to vary the pressure I put behind my lines.
1.6+ Mod Support
All support listed here is made and tested in 1.6.2. Simply place the contents of the .zip into the SummerFields .zip or folder.
Bibliocraft - Bookshelves! Potion Shelves! Tool Racks! Armor Stands! Printing Presses! Copy books! Fancy lights in multiple colors! Tables! And did I mention they come in all four wood colors? [Mod Thread]
Backpacks - Like a chest in your inventory. Now you can even wear them on your back like a pack mule! (Features re-created textures! Yay for colors that match the original SummerFields colors!) [Mod Thread]
Multipage Chest - For when a regular chest just isn't big enough. Because...you know...you have STUFF. [Mod Thread]
Pre 1.6 Mod Support can be found in the fan extension thread.
Video from: qmagnet Video from: TheMammoth
Requests for Mod Support
This is just a section where I'll try to keep everyone updated on what kinds of mod support have been requested. These are in no particular order. I may take things out of order to work on. Also, if you want to work on textures, let me know you are so I can put your name next to it.
Pam's Mods (Started) Millenaire Damage Indicators Mo Creatures (Started) Custom NPCs Jammy Furniture Mod Twilight Forest Metallurgy 2 Forestry Buildcraft (Updating) Bleach Mod (Next on the list) Minecraft Comes Alive (Because...not having Goons or Squidwards is kind of nice. XD) Better Than Wolves (Someone was working on this...update?)
Dec 22, 2012Posted in: Minecraft Mods
My mod, the Rainbow XP mod, changes the colours of the xp orbs into a randomized colour. This allows for the colours of the orbs to be different from the ordinary puke green colour that I'm sure you're sick of. It's quite a simple mod but it does make the game look a lot prettier. The orbs also glow slightly to make it aesthetically pleasing.
A video I made quickly demonstrating it:
It generates the colours by randomizing a number between 1 and 100. If the number is below 93 it will choose a "preset" colour and slightly randomize the values of that colour (so one green might be more green than another and another green might be slightly more blue than another). If the number before was above 92 it will generate a completely random colour using some quick formula I wrote to lower the chances of it generating a black or white colour,It edits the EntityXpOrb and RenderXpOrb class files, so if you have another mod that for some reason edits them then it won't work.
To install it just follow the steps below:
- Locate your .minecraft/bin/versions folder.
- Open the folder containing the version of minecraft you downloaded the mod for (1.6.2). Once in there open your minecraft.jar with a compression program such as bandizip or winrar.
- Delete the META-INF folder.
- Copy the classes from the mod zip into the minecraft.jar.
- Launch Minecraft.
- Enjoy... or sue me. Which ever one you feel like at the time.
For Minecraft 1.7.4: http://www.mediafire.com/download/57u43osxsh7179y/Rainbow XP for 1.7.4.zip
For Minecraft 1.6.2: http://www.mediafire...mazedstream.zip For Minecraft 1.5.1: http://www.mediafire...P_Mod_1.5.1.zipFor Minecraft 1.5: http://www.mediafire..._XP_Mod_1.5.zipFor Minecraft 1.4.7: http://www.mediafire..._Xp_Mod_147.zipFor Minecraft 1.4.6: http://www.mediafire...nbow_Xp_Mod.zip
Jul 19, 2013Sn0w posted a message on SnowSong, the EPIC Sound Pack / Sound Resource Pack for ALL versions of MinecraftPosted in: Resource Packs
Better Sound and Music for Minecraft...
MUCH, MUCH Better!
UPDATED TO VERSION 2.0!!!
Now replaces every Sound Effect and every Song all the way up to Minecraft 1.10.2!
Still compatible with ALL versions of Minecraft!
VERY easy to install!
Sn0wSong is completely original and entirely engineered by Sn0wShepherd / Alecia Shepherd!
The NO-HURT version is provided for anyone who feels bad or squeamish about hurting passive mobs/animals. So in NO-HURT, there are no whimpers, injury sounds or death-cries from PASSIVE MOBS like piggies duckins and moo moos...PERFECT for kids! Hostile mobs retain their hurt and death sound effects, however, because Zombies are just askin' for it!
All of the music herein was also composed and performed by Sn0wShepherd / Alecia Shepherd!
Every sound is replaced across all versions of the game, including UNDEAD EQUINE sounds!!! The sound pack adds very realistic sounds, all original music to records and ambient tracks, and offers a fresh and stunning new take on the entirety of the escapist world known as Minecraft. It is truly like playing an entirely different game!
Vanilla sounds make the game feel like you are playing around inside a box of toys by comparison.
SnowSong changes that by providing you an auditory expression that is both immersive and artistic.
You WILL be amazed! You WILL be terrified! You will find yourself becoming more deeply engrossed and grossed out in the Mines and Biomes of the endless sandbox than ever before. And...hopefully...you're gonna love every bit of it!
- Works with ALL MODS! This ain't just for vanilla!
- All music discs are replaced with original songs by Alecia M. Shepherd.
- All ambient music tracks are replaced with original compositions and performances by Alecia M. Shepherd, many specifically arranged for Minecraft!
- Boss fight music for the for the EnderDragon AND for the Wither!
- Every sound effect replaced for every version of Vanilla Minecraft! Not one sound left inferior!
(EXCLUSIVE to 1.7.x and above)
- Enderdragon Boss Fight Music!
- Menu Music!
- Nether-Specific Music!
- End-Dimension-Specific Music!
- Ending Credits Music!
- Expanded song selections for ambiance without replacing files!
- Really spooky cave ambiance with mind-blowing realism that will frighten you out of your nose rings!
- Even scarier monsters! Renew your anxiety and fear by adjusting to the new mob sounds. Trust me, they are engineered to be very scary and realistic without the need for jump-scaring you.
- Multiple versions to tailor your experience to your preferences with 60 full original tracks of MUSIC MUSIC MUSIC, precious blessed MUSIC, all composed in the midst of my most musically creative years!
- No-Hurt version of Sn0wSong assures that you hear no screeches of pain or death from any of the real-to-life animals known as passive Mobs. Monsters still have injury and death sounds in this version! And new to Minecraft 1.10.2, Poley Burrs!!!
- Files hosted personally and privately so NO ADS EVER in the download process!
- Always gonna be 100% FREE! No monetization, NO ADS!
- And now featuring BLAZE-Approved fast download speeds!
- NOW featuring an opportunity to get involved in the project, and in the Total Conversion version of this resource pack, Sn0wZ0ne, which will ultimately replace EVERY texture in the game with 512x and under original hand-painted art by me again!
All versions of the SnowSong Sound Pack are linked on my TWITCH page as well. You can also find them linked to my personal website. These are all hosted on my own file server, aside from the ones hosted here on CURSE and the MinecraftForum, so no ads, ever! Just a fast, clean, direct download. Many additional creatives are also available on my Twitch page and my personal website.
Sn0w's Creatives Page:
This site contains tons of art, music, poetry, articles, etc, all downloadable from my site for FREE! Not free because it sucks, either! Free because I WANT it to be free! If you want to support me as an artist, you can check the new README file in the resource pack for information on becoming a Patron on my Patreon site.
I mean, WOW! An entire book of poetry for free! 20 years of my writings, thoughts, heart-breaks, darkness/vs/light and blood-thirsty rampages and more just right there on the top page for your consumption at NO cost ever! UNLESS you love it so much that you want to buy a printed copy just to say THANKS Sn0w!!!!
Twitch URL to the SnowSong sound packs:
TWITCH URL: http://www.twitch.tv/Sn0wShepherd/
INSTALL: Each ZIP file contains instructions for installation.
VERSION 2.0 UPDATE NOTES:
- Added support of all versions of Minecraft up to and including 1.10.2
- Polar Bears!
- Two brand new songs added to the Menu Screen, including the Title Track from my upcoming 8th album, SYRUP-128!! You get it here, first!
- Improved step sounds.
- Improved thunder and rain.
- A few surprises for the brave and the clever!
- MUCH-improved glass breaking and dirt placement sounds
- MUCH-improved Zombie sound and Villager sound balancing
- Over-all improvement to enhance quality of a very few sound fx
- Improved puppy pants!
- Careful consideration of every constructive criticism received over the past year
VERSION 1.4 UPDATE NOTES:
- Added horses to 1.6.x and above
- Changed Villager/Testificate voice acting to male (Michael Raine voice acting like Michael Dorn (Whorf from Star Trek the Next Generation)!
- Improved Glass breaking Sounds again to SWEET perfection!!! (I am finally satisfied with these)
- Fixed Zombie Idle4 to remove thrum
- Normalized Wither effects and boosted hurt2.ogg
- Converted vicious wolves into kinder German Shepherds..though Zom-Dawgs are gonna scare the bejeebus outta ya!
- Improved ALL Ocelot/Cat sounds
- Broadened the harvest effects for gravel/dirt to make them CRUNCHY like a CHEETO!
- Replaced the song for calm1 with a fresh composition; a virtuoso piano piece of victory
- Optimized every sound through sounds.json for 1.7.x to prefer certain sounds over others when harvesting blocks.
- The sounds.json file in 1.7.x is a complete file...use it as a template for your own files if you like
- New songs composed and available here as Music Pack Addons or as Soundtracks.
- Improved all SFX 3D/4D surround sound implementation
- Removed Wilhelm (Buy more copper! More copper!!!) Get this reference and win a digi-cookie.
- Improved DUCKEN idle sounds a lot
- All cave ambient sounds improved..no more harmonics...just cavey goodness!
- Normalized swim splash and water effects
- Reduced Nether Portal idle volume
- Full stereo for menu click (everyone's favorite effect!!!)
- New LEVEL-UP fanfare
- Increased the volume of orb.ogg
- Remastered all BAT calls
- Remastered all BLAZE effects with very moderate fades (actually made them even creepier!!!
- Fixed a few effect fades on Endermen calls
- Did I mention that the new HORSE and DONKEY and PONY effects for 1.6.x and up are AMAZING?!
- Replaced Skeleton step4.ogg
- Boosted overall gain and equalization (noramlization) of all effects...may need to adjust your volume
- Foley effects are much boosted...you'll love it!
- Removed the kz.png of my art from all versions
BANNER to support SnowSong!
CREATIVE END USER LICENSE/RELEASE:
Many have asked me if they might use all or a portion of my work(s) in my Minecraft Resource Packs and my website materials with their Minecraft Servers and/or Mod packs/Map packs/Resource Packs even their own original video games. I herein give permission to use my SnowSong Sound Pack free of charge, entirely free, for personal enjoyment, modification of the Minecraft gaming experience, and most importantly, for Foley and specialized usage in your OWN MODS, resource packs, and your own GAMES if you are a game designer; INDIE or otherwise. This resource pack is a wealth of brilliant FX and music that can and should add professional quality and all-original sound engineering to your audio projects of all sorts. Giving credit where credit is due, a mention or referral to me as sound/music engineer/composer would be nice, but I will not in the least bit make that necessary for you to use my works. Let my works contribute to your endeavors if they would benefit you at any degree of use.
GOD bless you all, have fun, and keep me working!
**MUSIC ADD-ON PACK ONE**
12 new tracks you can mix and/or match. Just rename the files to whichever MUSIC folder file you wish to change! Twelve songs means all twelve of them could be replaced with this pack! Replace Vanilla tracks. Replace C418. Replace ME! That's right....replace MY songs from the original SnowSong!
WHOA! What a stunning deal! And check out this sweet logo I made to promote these amazing new songs! This LOGO stuff got re-designed, by the way...and Standardized!
SnowSong 1.2. Music Add-on Pack 1 - Duet of Miners
**MUSIC ADD-ON PACK TWO**
12 new tracks you can mix and/or match. Just rename the files to whichever MUSIC folder file you wish to change! Twelve MORE songs means all twelve of them could be replaced with this pack! Replace Vanilla tracks. Replace C418. Replace ME! That's right....replace MY songs from the original SnowSong! These are in a song series that tells the story of how Steve came to Testify!
WHOA! What another stunning deal! And check out this sweet logo I made to promote these amazing new songs! This LOGO stuff got re-designed, by the way...and Standardized!
SnowSong 1.2. Music Add-on Pack 2 - A Story of Dreams
**RECORDS ADD-ON PACK ONE**
12 new RECORD tracks you can mix and/or match. Just rename the files to whichever MUSIC folder file you wish to change! Twelve MORE songs means all twelve of them could be replaced with this pack! Replace Vanilla tracks. Replace C418. Replace ME! That's right....replace MY songs from the original SnowSong! More powerful music from the original works of Alecia M. Shepherd!
GOD richly bless you ALL!
RECORDS ADD-ON PACK ONE
ONE LAST THING
A bonus track co-written by Alecia M. Shepherd (Sn0wShepherd) and Rita L. Sjong!
OUT OF THE BOX
Don't just live while dying...die while truly LIVING! - Alecia Shepherd / Sn0w Shepherd / Mama Sn0w
Apr 22, 2013Posted in: Maps
My maps have been moved to curse.com world hosting: http://www.curse.com/worlds/minecraft/227311-luigis-mansion-2-in-minecraft
Jul 26, 2012Posted in: Minecraft Mods
The goal of this mod is to add as much useful food as possible to minecraft, without destroying the vanilla feeling of it. No extreme and complicated recipes! The mod is supposed to be simple and useful for the user, to make food from things you normally can´t make food from and to add a large variety of food to make minecraft more interesting.
- large varity of different food, 50+ food items.
- designed to fit in in vanilla minecraft
- more cooking options, from fish and chips to chocolate ice cream and pumpkin bread
- new drops for squids and sheeps
++ much more
Added: Support for MrCrayFish Oven (i think its kinda OP atm, but i guess he will change it eventually)
Added: Support for languages, check in zip\assets\usefulfood\lang, if you want official support for your language, just pm me your .lang file
Fixed: Chocolate Biscuits now requires 2 biscuits and hot chocolate bottle
Fixed: Nerfed Oreo A LOT from 19 to 9
Fixed: Hungrz item now drains food points when held instead of emptying it by right-click
Cooked Squid Tentacle > Calamari
Tea > Lily Tea
Added: Chocolate Cereal
Added: Apple & Melon Jelly
Added: French Fries
Added: Apple & Melon Jam
Added: Pancakes for all the jam's, sugar, caramel and chocolate.
Added: Donut and Oreo
Added: Toasts (All the jam's, Sugar, Caramel and Chocolate)
Changed: Vanilla Ice Cream needs milk bottle
Changed: Fish n' Chips now uses French Fries instead of Baked Potato
Changed: All Ice Creams now cures poison
Changed: Cheese: reduced hungerpoints by 1
Removed: Dungeon loot, this feature never seems to iron out, i could extend the loot tables but that allow for way too much loot if having a ton of other mods and causes issues with that..
Added: Caramel Ice Cream
Fixed: Soups didnt give you hunger points or saturation
Fixed: Changed item for Creative tab so it no longer trigger purple background on search tab
Fixed: Tons of Balancing, every item is now polished
Added: Cheese Sandwich
Fixed: 1.5.2 crashing
Attention: This update is pretty much a back-to-the-roots-update and a bugfix-update! So for now we removed some things that was included before, but will add them later in form of an addon or something
Updated: Chocolate Milk Bottle now have a new recipe
Updated: Added Magic Ice Cream
Updated: Added Cactus Juice
Updated: Added Squid Sushi
Updated: Added Spaghetti
Updated: Slightly changed textures of some items (e.g. Chocolate Candy is Chocolate Bar now)
Updated: Added Chocolate Apple
Updated: Added Caramel Biscuit
Updated: Added Fish Soup
Updated: Added Tea
Fixed: Every item is in its own tab now in creative inventory
Fixed: Changed recipes of Chocolate Bar, Chcolate Biscuit, Chocolate Milk, Hot Chocolate Milk, Cheese and Sushi
Fixed: Tweaked Heal Rates of all Cocoa-based-items (e.g. Cake, Chocolate Milk etc.)
Fixed: Tweaked Heal Rate of Magic Fruitsalad (but it gives Regeneration and Resistance now)
Fixed: Tweaked Heal Rate of Sushi
Fixed: Tweaked Heal Rate of Apple Cake
Fixed: Milk Bottles wont be consumed to nowhere
Fixed: Milk Buckets can now be used in Cake Recipes
Fixed: 4x sugar for sugarcube will only work if Mo's Creature is not installed (?)
Removed: Fruits for now
Removed: Storage blocks (hayball getting in 1.6), might add back later if wanted, but for now i assume its better if we split up the mod in different parts if people want these features!
Updated: Added egg in the recipes for some cakes(wiki is updated)
Updated: New texture for bushes and they look more like grass now
Added: Way more configuration options(enable/disable both bushes and storage blocks and control drop rate of fruits entirely)
Fixed: Not being able to craft blueberry and strawberry cakes
Fixed: Fruits no longer drop from monsters by default but from grass(very low chance) entirely configurable tho
Updated to 1.4.7
Added: Blueberry and Strawberry bushes
Added: Banana(right click to peel it), Orange, Peach, Pear and Cherry that drops from monsters
Added: Strawberry, Blueberry Cakes
Added: Banana smoothie
Added: Orange, Cherry, Pear and Peach Juice
Fixed: Cheese/milkbottle not curing poison
Fixed: Milkbottle no longer gives you running speed
Changed: All juices now give you 30 second running speed
Changed: Made more items appealing to appear in a dungeon chest
Changed: Jelly makes you jump higher for 30 seconds
and a ton of other minor optimizations and fixes
Updated to 1.4.6
Changed: Added 10 seconds speed increase to Magic Apple Juice
Changed: SugarCube recipe is now only 4 sugar
Changed: Milk Bowl is now Milk Bottle (Recipe is 2 glass bottles and a milk bucket)
Changed: Chocolate is now a Bottle
Changed: Hot Chocolate is now a Bottle
Changed: All Cake Recipes now uses Milk Bottles instead of Milk Bucket
Added a UseVanillaRecipes option in config(true will disable the new Vanilla Cake recipe)
Updated to 1.4.5
Changed cake eating sounds
Fixed issue with itemblock conflict
Updated to minecraft 1.4.4
Added: Sugar Cane block!
Added: Made so there is a very low chance for some food to be in dungeons
Added: sound to cakes
Fixed: Looting enchant will affect squid and sheep drops (very similar to vanilla)
Fixed: Crafting Chocolate candy and Chocolate biscuits will give you back a empty bowl
Updated to minecraft 1.4.2
Added Sushi and "Fish and Chips"
Added Raw Squid Tentacle, Cooked Squid Tentacle and Squid Sandwich
Added Carrot Soup and Carrot Pie
Added Pumpkin Bread
Added Melon Juice, Apple Juice, Magic Apple Juice, Carrot Juice
Added Sugarbiscuit, Applebiscuit and Chocobiscuit
Added Hot Chocolate and Chocolate Icecream
Fixed: Description on some items (thanks to the spotlight for pointing that out )
Fixed: Stats on some items
Fixed: Changed Config file from silentspy_usefulfood.cfg to UsefulFood.cfg(does this automatically first startup)
Fixed: MilkBowl, Chocolate and Pumpkinsoup gets drinking sounds
Slightly changed some textures
chocolate is now chocolatecandy in config, however chocolate is still used for freshly created chocolate
bisquit is now biscuit in the config (thanks to the spotlight for pointing that out)
Bockwurst - Textures
CopyrightThis mod (plugin, a patch to Minecraft source, henceforth "Mod" or "The Mod"), by the terms of http://www.minecraft.net/terms is sole property of the Mod author Silentspy, henceforth "Owner" or "The Owner". By default it may only be distributed on minecraftforums.net and planetminecraft.com. It may only be mirrored or re-posted with advance written permission of the Owner. Electronic Mail is fine if you wait for a response. URL shorteners or other attempts to make money off The Owner's Mod are strictly forbidden without advance written permission from the creator.
Nov 6, 2013Crecs posted a message on [32X32] [1.6.X] The End is Extremely Nigh: Revolution - Barely Alive and Kicking UpdatePosted in: WIP Resource Pack
This pack is about the world as it circles the drain. While most post-apocalyptic packs focus on the world after a nuclear war or a many years after something quite nasty, this pack takes place during the nastiness. The decay is just setting in and maybe, just maybe, you can help set the world right again!
Hello there! Welcome to The End is Extremely Nigh: Revolution! TEiEN:R is a 32x32 pack, meant to augment the game to make it more apocalyptic. As it says above, this pack takes place during the apocalypse, and is meant to be a full overhaul of the default game, with custom sounds, items, blocks, and names, all for the player's pleasure.
This is the continuation of the ever popular The End is Extremely Nigh texture pack that was discontinued by the author. The currently assembled team hopes to continue this pack into the future and hopefully maintain it indefinitely.
Strikesmash1000 - Team Manager, Hiring Leader
Crecs - Texturer, Topic Manager
Gamin_Wombat - Texturer
Assassin794 - Texturer
Rascal07 - Sounds
-More people needed!
-Some team members have remained quiet over a long period of time and are not listed here.
How to apply for being part of the team:
(if this spoiler won't show up, then it's a glitch in the matrix.)
In order to join the team, you must have these qualifications:
- A skype address
- The ability to contribute in some way (Making models, texturing items or blocks, recording sounds, creating Lore, etc.)
- Have the ability to dedicate time every day on this project (Note to texturers: If you are a texturer, you must be able to do your work in Santiago's style. If this is your choice, you must include a portfolio of any previous work that is relevant if able to, and minecraft textures made in Santiago's style, consisting of no less that 2 block, mob, or armor textures, along with in-game screenshots of these textures in action. Additionally, you must work together with other members to create the texture that the team decides on.) You must be above the age of 14 (I do not care about how much you whine, unless your work is fantastic, you can not join the team. From my own experiences, most people below this age do not have the patience or the motivation to contribute to this project.This is a necessary precaution against those who will not help whatsoever and muck up everything.)
"Nuclear Wasteland Ambience", "Virus" written and produced by Norman Wille (Elegy Music). www.soundcloud.com/elegy-music www.hoersturz-studio.com All rights reserved.
Barely Alive and Kicking Update
Musical Update Beta
Suggestions for the continuation of this pack welcome!
Nov 28, 2014jonnyminer716 posted a message on I'm sorry. I'm closed. Hopefully you can find another skin-maker.Finished Requests for collossoss, TreeSpawn, UnDawg, and xYuki3: (I don't have a Gmail account, Btw.)Posted in: Skins
Mar 14, 2013Rayvolution posted a message on ♦ SixtyGig Resource Pack ♦ (Cartoon Style, Clean, Semi Faithful) (Build 1-14-2014) -> Quartz added! <-Miss me? I've released my new game on Steam! Come check it out.Posted in: Resource Packs
PSA: THIS PACK REQUIRES MCPATCHER! OPTIFINE IS NOT A SUITABLE SUBSTITUTE!!! IF YOU CAN NOT INSTALL MCPATCHER, DOWNLOAD SIXTYGIG LIGHT!
Visit the Official Website
Want to see my Live Stream while I work and play?
If you love my pack (or hate it?) Please leave a comment! I love hearing your feedback! Also don't forget to give some and love!
- My goal is to bring the feel of the vanilla texture pack to life in a more cartoony high resolution artwork. Why do I call it semi-faithful? It's not a true faithful texture pack. It won't be *exactly* like vanilla pixel:pixel like most faithful packs would be, it's still going to be completely my original work hand drawn from scratch. But it will be based on the vanilla texture pack. If you pay close attention to my textures, you'll notice I almost always use the same base colors and shapes of the original vanilla textures, only deviating where allowed without breaking the ultimate feel of Minecraft. A good example would be textures with very distinctive shapes like planks, chests, doors and bricks will retain their original shape/form, just redrawn into my art style.
The purpose of being faithful to the original vanilla blocks is simple, a lot of texture packs go wrong (in my opinion) by totally changing the basic design of the blocks, shaping them into another block style entirely. For example, the planks in Sphax's famous BDCraft, while beautiful, look more like box crates than MC style planks. While that is perfectly fine in a single player environment, I feel it's not good in a multiplayer environment. You want to know your builds look good with vanilla so everyone can enjoy your masterwork, not just you with your texture pack! With my pack, you won't have to switch back and forth!
EVEN IN 1.7: MCPatcher is required to take advantage of this packs full capabilities!
Here's a link to MCPatcher, install it
LATEST BUILD 1-14-2014
Download MC1.7.x (PMC)
Download MC1.7.x (Curse)
Download MC1.7.x (Mirror)
Download SixtyGig Light (Non-MCPatcher users ONLY - Not recommended!!)
SixtyGig light is a special version of SixtyGig with all the bells and whistles stripped from it, it is the only version that will properly work without MCPatcher! It is NOT recommended. Any computer can install MCPatcher unless you have some sort of odd mods that conflict with it, you should make every effort to install MCPatcher and AVOID using this version.
But, if you have no other options, this version will allow you to use SixtyGig.
Patch Packs are small resource packs you can load on top of SixtyGig, offering a more customized experience that may suit your personal tastes!
Patch Pack: Connected Ore Blocks (Primary)
Full CTM For Coal, Lapis, Iron, Gold, Redstone, Emerald and Diamond blocks!
Patch Pack: Seamless Glass (Primary)
This pack removes the alpha layer's grid pattern in the blocks, taking it away from faithful but making it more seamless in appearance.
(Required for SixtyGig, not needed for most other packs unless specified)
1. Download MCPatcher here: http://www.minecraft.../topic/1496369-
2. Close minecraft, if it's open.
3. Doubleclick on the MCPatcher file you downloaded in step 1.
4. Hit Patch.
5. Done! Go do next set of steps below.
(Standard for all packs)
1. Download the pack (Kinda no brainer there!)
2. Open up minecraft
3. Go to Options -> Resource Packs -> Open Resource Pack Folder. A folder should open.
4. Put the file you downloaded in step 1, inside the folder that opened in step 3.
5. Go back into MC, select the pack.
PATCH PACKS 1.7:
1. Download the patch pack you want, place it in /resourcepacks/ with SixtyGig.
2. In 1.7, simply load the patch pack on top of SixtyGig within Minecraft.
PATCH PACKS 1.6:
1. Unzip the patch pack and drag+drop all the contents into the SixtyGig pack.
Direct Downloads: 58,230!
14 Jan 2014 - Quartz added!
10 Jan 2014 - Flower Pots (Item and Block) added!
5 Dec 2013 - Removed placeholder textures (To make pack easier to load with other packs)
6 Oct 2013 - Wheat Crops added!
19 Sep 2013 - CIT-Supported Spawn Eggs added!
18 Sep 2013 - Charcoal, maps and paper added! Empty Bottle fixed.
14 Sep 2013 - Rain Splash, enchantment table glyphs and Splash potion (star) and damage particles added.
12 Sep 2013 - Splash Potions added!
9 Sep 2013 - 250,000 downloads!!!!!
9 Sep 2013 - All regular potions added!
31 Aug 2013 - Bows added!
28 Aug 2013 - All Music Discs added!
27 Aug 2013 - Potatoes, Poisoned Potatoes and Baked Potatoes added.
26 Aug 2013 - All Hardened Clay Added, Stone, All Ores and Bedrock Improved.
22 Aug 2013 - Full BetterSkies support.
20 Aug 2013 - Double and Single Chests added! (Trapped and regular)
18 Aug 2013 - Sticks, Blaze Rods, Coal, Gold Nuggets, Ghast Tears added, pack and mojang.png changed!
17 Aug 2013 - All Paintings added!
17 Aug 2013 - 200,000 Downloads!!
13 Aug 2013 - Birch Leaves fixed.
10 Aug 2013 - Command Block added!
10 Aug 2013 - Lapis Block Improved!
8 Aug 2013 - Coal Block Improved!
2 Aug 2013 - Wood, Stone, Iron, Gold and Diamond Pickaxes added!
31 Jul 2013 - 150,000 downloads!!
30 Jul 2013 - Anvil GUI added!
20 Jul 2013 - Furnace and Container GUIs added!
18 Jul 2013 - Dispenser and Crafting Menu GUI added.
17 Jul 2013 - Inventory GUI added.
13 Jul 2013 - Armor icons, Air Bubble icons, and action bar added.
10 Jul 2013 - 100,000 DOWNLOADS!!!!
9 Jul 2013 - Options Background changed, XP Orbs, Boss healthbar and horse stamina bar added.
7 Jul 2013 - Color coded GUI/Interface/Menu text added!
6 Jul 2013 - Raw and Cooked Porkchops and Beef added! Also custom splash page messages!
5 Jul 2013 - 90,000 Downloads!
2 Jul 2013 - Wood, Stone, Iron, Gold and Diamond Shovels added, plus 1.6 fixes for horse bar GUI and logs.
30 Jun 2013 - 1.6.x Resource Pack Released!
29 Jun 2013 - 80,000 Downloads!
29 Jun 2013 - Apple, Golden Apple and Wood, Stone, Iron, Gold and Diamond Axes added!
27 Jun 2013 - Wood, Stone, Iron, Gold and Diamond Swords added!
23 Jun 2013 - Flint and Eggs added!
22 Jun 2013 - Gunpowder, Glowstone Dust, Redstone Dust and Sugar added!
21 Jun 2013 - Cake added!
18 Jun 2013 - Writing Book, Written Book, Book, Enchanted Book and Feather added.
17 Jun 2013 - Melon, Glistering Melon, Firework Charge, Magma Cream, Slimeball and Snowball added!
16 Jun 2013 - Cauldron and Hopper Added!
14 Jun 2013 - Anvil Added!
11 Jun 2013 - Waterlily Added!
08 Jun 2013 - Mossy Cobble Added, New redrawn Cobble and improved Mossy Stone Bricks!
08 Jun 2013 - 60,000 downloads!
06 Jun 2013 - Enchantment Table and Book Added!
03 Jun 2013 - Beds Added!
01 Jun 2013 - Soulsand added, Brewing stands fixed!
31 May 2013 - Lava and Flowing Lava added!
30 May 2013 - Water and Flowing Water added!
29 May 2013 - 50,000 Downloads!
28 May 2013 - Enderpearl and Carved Stone added.
If you're interest in making unofficial mod texture support for SixtyGig, please contact me. I have a lot of resources at my disposal to help you out, including free web hosting and FTP access for your files.
Official Mod Support (Packs by me!):
Unofficial Mod Support (Packs by other people!):
- You may only use your own textures, or remixes/edits of SixtyGig's.
- They must be 64x64, and of course, cartoony!
- The textures must be faithful to the mod's textures. Just like SixtyGig's is faithful to default.
- If it's a CTM-supportable texture (most blocks/in-game objects), it must have a minimum of 9 textures.
- You can't put the download link behind Adfly (or anything like it) anywhere on the internet.
- You must host the files on the SixtyGig webserver. (You'll be given an FTP account)
- You must layout the .zip file with the textures in such a way players only need to drag+drop the mod textures out of your pack and directly into the SixtyGig pack.
- "dead" mod packs will be removed. (Either incomplete and no progress has been made in several months, or extremely out of date)
- You are free and modify my texture pack for your own personal use however you deem fit. But you MAY NOT DISTRIBUTE THOSE CHANGES WITHOUT MY PERMISSION.
- You are free to use this pack in any screenshots or videos you like, including monetized youtube videos.
- You are free to make this pack your official server texture pack, but your users must go to an authorized download location to obtain the pack.
- You may never put a link to my pack behind adf.ly or any other for-profit service. If you want someone to download my pack, please direct them to one of my official download locations only.
AUTHORIZED DOWNLOAD LOCATIONS:
Also; If you want me to link to your any of your work via your screen name in the list below, leave a link as well!
(Some have been sped up for viewing purposes!)
Sep 15, 2014ChrsMiner posted a message on New to moding and would like to be pushed in the right direction.Pahimar's Let's Mod RebootPosted in: Modification Development
I believe there's a difference between making a mod and learning how to make a mod. Here's a java tutorial (thenewboston on youtube also has a tutorial)
I'm no expert, but here's 2 pointers:
- Don't copy and paste unless the code is a cakewalk and just tedious. Re-typing would be better than copying-pasting
- The MinecraftForge source code (should be under Reference Libraries (?) if you're using gradle) is a great place to start looking for answers
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.