- Registered Member
Member for 6 years, 9 months, and 5 days
Last active Wed, Nov, 27 2013 15:02:06
- 0 Followers
- 174 Total Posts
- 5 Thanks
Sep 27, 2013This is my new quickbuild series, where I keep adding builds to a single, AMPLIFIED, minecraft 1.7 world! Please do not forget to like if you want to see more like this!Posted in: Other Videos
If you have anything that you would like me to add then please either comment here, on the forum post, or comment on the actual video! Thanks!!
Sep 25, 2013In this video I will show you how to find diamonds in under 5 minutes!Posted in: Tutorials
1. Get a few wooden logs
2. Dig down (in a 2x1 tunnel, so you do not fall)
3. When at a cave, find lava pools
4. All of the diamonds are waiting!
Hope this helps!
Sep 18, 2013Oh...well then.Posted in: Recent Updates and Snapshots
Quote from PopuliMinistrum
My responses in bold. Topic is redundant and not in the right section, it belongs in the Suggestions section.
#4 would add aesthetics...that's all...for maps and stuff, you know?
Sep 18, 2013Right now, I think that torches are quite boring. You make them and then they just sit there adding light. While it is nice to have light most of the time, I think these additions to torches would make them a lot better.Posted in: Recent Updates and Snapshots
1. When you are holding a torch, it should light up the space around you like a torch does when placed (kind of like in Terraria).
2. When you place a torch, it should start out unlit. Then, you have to light it with a flint and steel.
3. Torches go out at a random time (between, say, 10 and 100 Minecraft days) and then have to be re-lit.
4. (This isn't an addition to torches themselves) Torches should have optional (or non-optional) torch mounts for walls and maybe ceilings and floors.
Hope you liked these ideas, and if someone from Mojang is seeing this, please consider this!
P.S. post your torch ideas here.
Sep 16, 2013What do you like least about the new 1.7 snapshots? I really like most of the new biomes, but some of the new features are pretty bad. For example, the new particle effects are quite annoying. Also, I used to like how it was a while before you could get melons easily when they were only found (in seed form) in chests, but now they spawn in jungles. Some of these new features really take away from my minecraft experience. What is you least favorite new addition to minecraft?Posted in: Recent Updates and Snapshots
Sep 16, 2013TreeClimbr posted a message on Looking for Youtube Minecraft Partners - TheFurosuto-What is your channel name? TreeClimber (in signature)Posted in: Let's Plays Help
What would you consider your personality to be? The calm dude, the crazy guy, the blunt hardcore player, the troll? WHO are you? (I guess calm...usually :P)
How often do you post videos? (Every other day, but usually more)
What is your age? (15)
Do you have an original minecraft skin? Yes
Are you able to get along with others and take a joke or two? Of Course
What is your skype? treeclimber17
Other: I know that I only have 54 subscribers right now, but I hope that you consider this because my channel is growing very quickly. Thanks.
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.