- Registered Member
Member for 8 years and 11 months
Last active Wed, Dec, 11 2013 19:02:50
- 0 Followers
- 14 Total Posts
- 0 Thanks
Nov 29, 2013I'm looking for a pvp server for me and my 2 friends to play on. I'm looking for a server that has mcmmo and NO factions. I've always hated factions and its almost impossible to find a server without them. So if you own or know of any servers that fit this, please tell me.Posted in: Server Recruitment
Jul 20, 2013Train2Face posted a message on Savage RPG - [1.7] [Custom Bosses with over 250 Unique Abilities!] [Diablo Style Loot] [Dungeons] [Quests] [Classes] [Towns] [PvPosted in: PC Servers
- Your "IGN" Train2Face
- Age 13
- Have you voted for Savage Realms at all 3 sites mentioned below? Yes
- Any questions/concerns/comments? If not, that's ok. Nope
Jul 3, 2013Train2Face posted a message on [1.6.2] over 1k dl's! Antflga's Hack Pack with xray fly and more!Says download belongs to a non validated accountPosted in: Minecraft Mods
Jan 30, 2013Train2Face posted a message on Savage RPG - [1.7] [Custom Bosses with over 250 Unique Abilities!] [Diablo Style Loot] [Dungeons] [Quests] [Classes] [Towns] [PvPosted in: PC Servers
- Your "IGN" (In Game Name) train2face
- Age 13
- Have you voted for Savage Realms at all 3 sites mentioned below? no, hope thats ok
- Any questions/concerns/comments? If not, that's ok. nope
Dec 7, 2012IGNPosted in: PC Servers
Do you consider yourself mature?
Would you grief or steal from someone if they made you angry?
Of course I wouldn't
Tell us about yourself:
Just looking for a good FTB server to play on!
Nov 20, 2012Train2Face posted a message on [1.4.4] CloudCrafted Survival! [100% Vanilla] [Whitelisted] [24/7] [Amazing Community!](Real) First Name/ real-life nickname (Tye? Johnathan? David?) TylerPosted in: PC Servers
- General age: 13-15
- CloudCrafted Forums username (we'll check this!) train2face
- In-Game Name Train2face
- Country USA
- Will you be a dedicated player? Yes I usually play minecraft a lot
- Have you ever been banned from a server? If so, why? If not, is it because of good behavior or is this your first server? Yes, I have been banned once for griefing. It was by accident, I believe it was the first server I joined and I didnt really understand server commands and stuff ( I do now ) i fell in a hole and broke stuff to get out not knowing it was someones build
- Given that the server is amazingly awesome, what are your chances of donating? maybe, i dont have a pay pal or credit card
- What will you contribute to the server? Humor? Amazing archetecture? Lots of torches? I try to build a nice looking house not just a box, but it definately isn't amazing.
- What else would you like us to know? Got any hobbies you would like us to know about? i play the guitar and other video games
- And finally, what is the secret code? (it can be found on the post somewhere.) cheeseburgers
Jul 2, 2012This mod would be for smp. It would put everyone in a starting lobby area then after enough people have joined and 5 mins has passed they would be teleported to a random spot on a map. One player would be randomly chosen to be the first infected and given a wooden sword, a message would appear only to them saying something like, "You are infected!". Every other player would start in a random spot also with a wooden sword. The idea is that players could make teams to survive, but someone on their team could secretly be the infected person. If an infected person kill someone they would also become infected. Regular people can kill regular people so if you are thought to be infected, watch out! You would earn points each time you kill an infected and lose points everytime you kill a regular person as a regular person. you would also earn slightly less points for killing a regular person when you are infected. You could use points to buy stuff for the next round e.g. leather armor, stone sword, potion, etc. The game ends when all the infected are killed or everyone is infected.Posted in: Requests / Ideas For Mods
Tell me what you think, or if there is anything already like this!
Feb 27, 2011Train2Face posted a message on Once you buy minecraft do you need to download it?Ok,so that one gets updated and stuff right? Is there any difference between the browser and downloaded? Other than that you play the browser version in a browser.Posted in: Java Edition Support
Feb 27, 2011Train2Face posted a message on Once you buy minecraft do you need to download it?I don't want to download it, but I want to play survival and see the creepers!Posted in: Java Edition Support
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.