Good riddance, guys
- Registered Member
Member for 9 years, 9 months, and 17 days
Last active Tue, May, 26 2020 17:12:19
- 0 Followers
- 1,271 Total Posts
- 100 Thanks
May 21, 2019Togfan posted a message on Official Chat Thread XXXVI: Harbingers of the Apocalypse EditionPosted in: General Off Topic
Mar 24, 2014I have to say it's a bit sad for someone who call themself a "proud norwegian" to not be able to write Norwegian properly...Posted in: Politics, Philosophy, News and Science
In any case, Norway is a great country, its politics is based off socialism, living here is pretty great too.
I'm glad we're not in EU, it's more important for us to keep our oil since we really have no other significant income source...
I'm also not really concerned about the language issue, even though I know many are, and in my opinion I'd rather Norway to focus more on English. That means, equalizing English and Norwegian in school, getting rid of these awful dubs and promoting general use of English. Keep Norwegian on its own. And perhaps remove nynorsk while you're at it...
Oct 29, 2013Posted in: General Off TopicQuote from Nerdgazm
No, but crazy people can acces guns EXTREMELY easy. How many school shootings have you had this year? 17. How many would you have had with real gun control? 0.
how many murders and murderers would you have if you removed all humans? 0
the solution is obvious I'd say.
Oct 7, 2013Posted in: General Off TopicQuote from CreativeGamer
Because, she turned from a Country singer into a Lesbian, like all the rest of the Modern-Age Pop Singers. They're the Scum of the Earth, and rot young minds. This is a retarded post.
she's scum because she turned lesbian?
Oct 5, 2013Posted in: General Off TopicQuote from Bbqpizza
And like resource consumption, you can't truly stop racism or sexism either. At most we can only pass laws and amendments that tell us that it isn't allowed, but it all depends on that person if they want to follow or break that law. It's completely determinant.
Or you can start a campaign where you can enforce such laws by executing the lawbreakers. But then again, that goes against right of trial, speech, and life.
The world isn't perfect, and neither are all of you. Deal with it, and if you really want to make the world a better place, then do something rather than whine how bad it is.
dude are you serious? I never said I was perfect and I'm not even whining, I pointed out facts because you seem to defend the current society, without even a wish to have a better world? Of course I can "deal with it", I live in one of the richest countries in the world, that however doesn't mean others do
Oct 3, 2013My science teacher said at the start of the school year that he's gonna focus on the biology and just skim through physics because "I think you can sleep at night without knowing what alpha, beta and gamma radiation and other boring stuff is"Posted in: General Off Topic
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
Sep 15, 2014Posted in: Discussion
You've decided to quit and stop modding before you even know what MS will do?
You're being more harmful than MS has been so far.
Jul 26, 20131. Well the prevailing theory seems to be the big bang, so I'm gonna say that's the safest bet since a lot of science backs it up. However, I'm not saying that it is a definitive fact. We have to accept the fact that there are things we don't know and won't know in our lifetime.Posted in: Politics, Philosophy, News and Science
2. From human consciousness knowing what is productive for the species and what isn't. It is in our nature to survive as a species, so with our evolved consciousness and common interest in survival we produce these laws. There is also the factor of empathy; knowing that it would be wrong to go and stab somebody because we wouldn't want to be stabbed. I think atheists have more morals than theists because we don't need the threat of eternal punishment to know that we shouldn't do bad things.
3. Evolution. We simply grow more complex and intelligent through the generations. I don't see the need to assume that consciousness could only exist if made by a deity.
4. Your cells and molecules break down and you get recycled into other things. If you're asking what happens to your consciousness, then it ceases to exist. Yes, I know that this is scary, but you learn to accept it.
5. There isn't a reason that we're here. We just are.
6. Human imagination.
7. Well it's rather rude of you to group all of those together like that. Murder and rape are in no way acceptable, but the other parts are. What is the difference? Consent of all individuals involved.
8. First, who's to say that there was ever nothing? Second, that's what scientists are trying to figure out. Rather than simply excusing the question with the simple explanation of God, we try to use science to discover these kinds of things.
9. I came from my parents, so why are my parents still alive? Though on a more serious note: I'd say we didn't so much come from monkeys as both us and monkeys came from a common species that is now extinct. But really, why should ALL members of the species evolve in the exact same way? That's just illogical.
10. Same way all other organisms form. What's so special about the eye?
Oct 25, 2013Posted in: General Off TopicQuote from BurgerChamp1.Eminem isn't gay
Really? That's your argument?
1. Eminem isn't gay
I literally want to slap you...
That's an asinine argument!
2. He raps
Maybe you like rap, but a good amount of people don't.
Oct 24, 2013I don't understand why people 'hate' Justin Beiber. I personally do not like his music because I simply don't listen to that genre but seriously everyone has their own opinions and you should respect that.Posted in: General Off Topic
Also your reasons are completely biased
Oct 21, 2013Q: Why did the mathematician go to jail?Posted in: General Off Topic
A: Because he robbed a store.
Q: Have you ever read "The Longest Joke in the World"?
A: Now you have.
Q: What do you get when you cross a joke with a rhetorical question?
Q: What did the CIA agent say to the FBI agent?
Oct 20, 2013Let me send you on a journey.Posted in: General Off Topic
There was once a young little kid who had many questions, questions which many other people also asked. This kid went on a journey to find the answers to his questions. He came across an old gentleman, who knew his ambitions and said "You must find the elder one for your answers". The kids nodded and asked where the elder was. The man simply said nothing and the kid continued his journey for the elder one. Many years passed and he had still not found the elder one. Until one night when he was freezing cold with only a slice bread left, facing imminent death, he found the elder one. The elder one was standing on top of a tall mountain which the kid had to climb. This took 5 months of pain and determination. At last he got to the top. He approached the elder and the elder turned around and said "You may ask one question". The kid says "What is a doge?" The elder looks at him and says, "Ask Google." and kicks the kid off the mountain and into the deep and darkest sections of the internet where single 40 year old men stay. The kid was never found again.
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.