- changed and updated a few things, this and that!
- Curse Premium
Member for 7 years, 8 months, and 21 days
Last active Tue, Sep, 8 2020 16:00:13
- 2 Followers
- 114 Total Posts
- 4 Thanks
Oct 10, 2014TheDestruc7i0n posted a message on SunBurn: Burn or be Burned | By TheDestruc7i0n & WireSegal | Played By SKYDOESMINECRAFTUPDATE (0.0.2):Posted in: Maps
Oct 7, 2014TheDestruc7i0n posted a message on SunBurn: Burn or be Burned | By TheDestruc7i0n & WireSegal | Played By SKYDOESMINECRAFTThanks againPosted in: Maps
Oct 4, 2014TheDestruc7i0n posted a message on SunBurn: Burn or be Burned | By TheDestruc7i0n & WireSegal | Played By SKYDOESMINECRAFTUpdated thread, added some new things and fixed some grammar mistakes.Posted in: Maps
Sep 30, 2014I think it works only with MP, sorry about thatPosted in: Maps
Sep 28, 2014Oh yeah! Almost forgot to ask, any suggestions or bugs you or anyone found? Also any constructive criticism?Posted in: Maps
Sep 27, 2014Thanks for the play through! I added it to the description of the MCForums page. Hope there are more to comePosted in: Maps
Sep 25, 2014No more comments?Posted in: Maps
Sep 22, 2014Thanks, hope there are many more to come!Posted in: Maps
Updated download link to be Curse, alternate downloads at bottom of post.
Sep 21, 2014Changed, thanks for the feedback!Posted in: Maps
Sep 21, 2014Any other comments?Posted in: Maps
Sep 21, 2014Yes, to be exact there is, there is a SSP mode for people who "have a lack of friends or server available"Posted in: Maps
Sep 20, 2014Map Trailer:Posted in: Maps
Download: >>>SUNBURN V 0.5 (.zip)<<<
A Sunstorm just drove through the world, leaving it to burn. You have found the last refuge of blocks: clay was fired by the heat, not destroyed. Along with the other survivors, you made it to this refuge. However, the land you traveled through infused you with enough heat that you burn the very ground you stand upon! There are three layers of this fired clay, but it decays under you even as you move. You have a single goal, all the others forgotten, even as the Sunstorm comes back to haunt you.
Survive. Run. Against all odds, win. And don't get caught like the others.
Welcome to SunBurn.
Any number of players can race for dominance over the Sunstorm. All you need is a server large enough.
The Sunstorm is a product of 1.8. Any version below it, and it will not function.
- Blazes spawn every once in a while in the game. Kill one, and get a Powerup. Some are Lucky, some are Meh, and some are even Horrible. Rest assured, though, it's worth it to get them.
- We have so many command blocks, our brains exploded every time we contemplated the number of command blocks we had.
- If you die, fear not. Your spirit can live on with the survivors. Just hit the Spectate button to go to the arena as a ghost.
- The world resets so fast, and so easily, you can play as much as you want.
- A distinct lack of friends is no match for the power of redstone. Play singleplayer, and race against the clock.
- Minecraft 1.8 or later
- Minimum 8 chunks Render Distance
- Vanilla Server (Multiplayer)
- Adjust server.properties (see below)
- Default Texture/Resource Pack
- Brightness: Full/Bright
- Clouds: Off
- 64-bit Java
For Multiplayer, you NEED TO have command blocks enabled.
In your server.properties file, make sure you have these settings:
This map is NOT compatible with Bukkit. We at Sunstorm Control Center apologize.
If you are a youtuber, you must give credit to the two Creators, TheDestruc7i0n and Wire Segal. Please follow this guide: http://lemoesh.com/attribution/
Thank you for playing this map! If you have any questions, please contact @TheDestruc7i0n or @WireSegal. Also if there’s a bug, please, do not hesitate to contact us, and we'll fix it!
Also, if you find someone who did not give credit please post them here, also post your gameplays, I will add it here!
Thanks for playing!
Alternate Download: .zip
Alternate Download: .rar
Also, donate if you can! http://thedestruc7i0n.ca/donate
SKYDOESMINECRAFT:xRpMx13 - The Incredibly Good Looking Gamer!:Okward Industries:rsmalec:EternaLoveCL:ImaDrum:
- Updated download link to have security.
- There are many, many playthroughs coming out and I cannot post them all here! I will update the count but not add and remove the lesser channels (sorry!), if you want your link to be added; please post here!
Jul 22, 2014Your map was great! I see much more coming out from this, I would really also recommend that you use tellraw more, but other than that I say great map! Also by looking behind the scenes I see you have more plannedPosted in: Maps
Jul 19, 2014TheDestruc7i0n posted a message on I WILL MAKE YOU A MINECRAFT HD WALLAPAPER! (limited time)Posted in: Other Fan Art
- Tell me the name you want me to put on the wallpaper (optional) - TheDestruc7i0n in Red (dark red)
- Tell me 1 other interest other then minecraft (if you dont like minecraft...why are you here?) - TF2 FTW
- Tell me what 2 tools to use ( ex: diamond pickaxe and iron sword) - Command Blocks and redstone torches
- Tell me if you dont want it to be seen or not ( private message or comments section or even in my post) - I guess you can
Jul 13, 2014
Animated Lore Text In Vanilla Minecraft!
Today I have animated lore as seen on servers in vanilla minecraft to show off you and a MCEdit filter to make them! These guys can animate at a rate of ~10fps converting png images into vanilla in-game lore animations! Make these out of text or images or even both. Or even just use static images or text. This is easily available to you using a mcedit filter, with just a few options and the hit of a button, you could add these to your adventure map or minigame for an awesome effect.
Also, here is a gfycat of this in action if you are not already amused: http://gfycat.com/SilentInformalAmericansaddlebred
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.