- Registered Member
Member for 6 years, 7 months, and 26 days
Last active Sat, May, 10 2014 16:43:59
- 0 Followers
- 50 Total Posts
- 1 Thank
Jan 2, 2014Tehshutur posted a message on Recruiting 2 or 1 person(s) for a minecraft faction lets playSkype name: TehShuturPosted in: Let's Plays Help
Minecraft name: Tehshutur (Pronounced The Shooter...or just call me Julio)
Youtube channel: TehShutur
Are you easy to get along with: Of course I'm easy to get along with. Don't worry XD
How trustworthy are you( Scale 1-10 ): 9, I stick to my word.
Extra Stuff: I'm 16, have a decent voice. (Not squeaky)
The only bad thing is that my Mic. is the one from my Laptop, which is brand new and runs Minecraft beautifully.
As of now, I have no videos, as I've been dedicating to making Openings and Channel Art.
Jan 2, 2014Posted in: DiscussionQuote from SGExplorer
So anyway these 3 suggestions of yours will probably be added to Level 3 in the future when the levels are expanded. Now to express my feelings about them.
Build a potion stand, Perfect.
Have atleast 1 of each ore, Perfect idea! However I feel this may belong in Level 2, just so it's a challenge just to kinda force some people to go mining for certain ores early in the game. Let me know what you think, Level 3 or 2? This needs some heavy thinking.
Have murdered at least 10 of each Overworld Hostile Mob, another perfect simple goal. However maybe this should belong in Level 2? If not, I think it should be bumped up to atleast 25 of each hostile mob. Any ideas?
Yeah, I choose the Ores and the Mob murdering on purpose.
It represents the two main styles of playing Minecraft.. Some people play it for the Mining and Crafting, going out of their way to build incredible structures!
On the other hand, some people enjoy the RPG concept behind the game, mostly murdering countless Mobs.
These challenges inspire people to explore the limits of Minecraft's infinite capabilities!
Also, more ideas.
A couple of Mega ChallengesBattle
- I agree with you on both parts, Ore collecting is pretty basic, so bumping it down a level is good. Bumping up the kill count to 25 of each Mob is a good idea. You could even keep progress in Books.
- Each level should have 3 Mega Challenges, Explore, Battle, Build.
- Barbarian: Equipped with only a Sword, and Leather Armor, spend the night in a far away place. Preferably a Jungle. Kill mobs, and eat what you cook. If anything, this can give you a huge level boost.
- Rambo: Using a Bow and as many Arrows as you can make, spend a whole day (Day and Night) killing as many Mobs as you can. Food is allowed, and you can bring Wolves with you.
- Ender Slayer: Go out of your way to murder as many Ender Men as you can...Using any possible means, try to get a stack of Ender Pearls.
- Adventurer: Find the highest Mountain you can find, as tall as possible! Scale to the top, spending a night or two on the Mountain, making small camps. Once you reach the peak of the Mountain, build a pillar of Gold Blocks, and put a sign on top, with your name written on it!
- King!: Create your own Village, with a Butcher Store, a Library, Some Farms, ect.., and rule!
Jan 2, 2014Tehshutur posted a message on Is there interest in the community for a minecraft movie thats actually a movie?Heh, contact Pixar, have a 2 hour sing along by Minecraft Steve, ft. Creepy the Creeper and Zombie Friends.Posted in: Discussion
Jan 2, 2014Posted in: DiscussionQuote from SGExplorer
Hey, you've got to have progression somewhere. Complete set of diamond armor, already had that on my personal notes, (Along with another hundred goals) though now I'll be sure to put it in Level 5 now that you mention. The Kingdom is good, thats what you call a goal. At first it sounds overwhelming, I like it.
Having a spawner, I personally never liked "item factorys" from making an automatic mob trab from a spawner, though "owning" a spawner is a good goal. Will be added.
Level 5 Mega Challenges are going to be Explore, and Build. (You can see "Battle" has already been used in the last 2, I'm trying to manage all of them evenly) And your nether idea gives me an idea. How about (for level 6, perhaps) You go to the nether, and go on some kind of Ghast hunt? Maybe don't come back until you've collected 10 ghast tears (Gotta have difficult goals here now, remember) or have killed 30 ghasts? I always strive to make my "Mega Challenges" complicated yet "free" feeling with lots of twists, so thats a basic idea.
Thanks for your suggestions and stuff, keep them up. It makes me happy to see some of my hard work generate some discussion!
Yeah, that seems like a fun challenge!
Now, I've thought of some more...Mostly because I get bored playing in Survival by myself, so setting challenges is a good way to pass the time!
- Build a Potion Stand
- Have at least 1 of each ore. (Coal, Iron, Gold, Diamond, Red Stone, Emerald, ect..)
- Have murdered at least 10 of each Oveerworld Hostile Mob. (Creeper, Any Kind of Zombie, Skeleton, Spider)
Jan 2, 2014Tehshutur posted a message on Is there interest in the community for a minecraft movie thats actually a movie?I was looking into Blender, and it seems alright..On a difficulty scale of 1 to 10, it's around a 7. Kind of hard...Posted in: Discussion
Well, I'll be glad to help out in any way... Character design, Script Writer (I'm actually studying to be a Script Writer), Voice Recording..What ever is needed, my friend.
However, like stated in an above comment, this is going to take several months, maybe even years..So we are going to need a dedicated team.
Jan 2, 2014Posted in: DiscussionAnswer
Villages set their own boundaries depending on a number of factors, the actual creation of a village is kind of complicated. XD
Very Useful information about creating Villages.http://minecraft.gam...llage_mechanics
It has vital information on how to build a proper Minecraft Village! Hope I helped you out.
Jan 2, 2014I got a couple of ideas! Hope I'm not moving too quickly..Posted in: Discussion
Level 5, moving up a level into more difficult tasks.
- Have a complete set of Diamond Armor.
- Have a Mob Spawner.
- Have a Kingdom which interlocks 2 (or more) Villages, with Villagers.
- Using any set of armor, any sword, and Bow and Arrows. Go into the Nether, attack a Zombie Pigman, and survive a night. (10 minutes IRL)
Jan 1, 2014So, today I was bored, and decided to look into something interesting I had read about some months ago.Posted in: Screenshots
In 2013, the Television series, Game Of Thrones, got really popular. Based off of George R.R Martin's "A Song Of Fire And Ice" series of fantasy novels. So, a dedicated team of Minecrafters got together and decided to create Westeros, the main setting for the books, and TV show, in Minecraft. This map is fantastically detailed, and is very unique. Enjoy these photos.
If you or a friend would like to explore this epic map, here is the link to their website. Just go to the "Launcher" tab, and follow the instructions. I hope this brightened up your already fun week. It uses a Forge Based servers, so you might want to install MC Forge.
Dec 31, 2013Hello, ladies and gents.Posted in: Other Help
Today, I am here seeking assistance.
Assistance in what, you may ask. Assistance in making a successful YouTube channel with thousands of viewers. Dear reader, I recently started a channel (No Videos Yet, hoping for some this weekend), and am currently searching for a recording partner. One of the main reasons it that, simply, two head are better then one. A single person may get stale, boring, lose followers. But a duo, or even a trio, can combine channels, migrate views, become successful!
I, dab in all sorts of things. I've played many of the popular mod packs, (Hexxit, Tekkit) And can download others to play. Modded Survival, Block Hunt, Survival Games, PVP, Mini-Games, Pixelmon, Hexxit, and so forth.
Couple of things.
- I am a sixteen year old male, with no squeak voice
- I consider my self funny O.o
- I use my laptop mic. Although I am looking into purchasing a professional mic.
- I have a flexible schedule, to accommodate to your needs.
- I'm a friendly guy!
- I have Skype, so we can communicate.
Thank you, and Happy Holidays!
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.