Minecraft Username: TTWillTT
Why are you interested in our server? It's simple, it's survival, and best of all, it's not freakishly huge. Also, is there some way you can notify me when this whole LethalDrive thing launches? Do you guys talk on Mumble or something?
Edit: Stupid questions, sorry. I'm just a bit tired and it's been awhile since I've brushed up on my MineCrafting.
- Registered Member
Member for 10 years, 5 months, and 14 days
Last active Mon, Jun, 18 2012 12:25:45
- 0 Followers
- 97 Total Posts
- 0 Thanks
Jul 29, 2011TTWillTT posted a message on The Dawn Of Time (10 DAYS TILL NEW MAP - JOIN NOW)1. In-game Name: TTWillTTPosted in: PC Servers
2. Age: 15
3. Why do you want to be apart of The Dawn Of Time? I don't see a reason not to. It's well-planned, white-listed, it doesn't have too much of a ridiculous amount of players, looks great, has towns, great mods, reasonable rules, has regulars...need I go on?
4. What role will you be/What will you contribute? I'll mostly know if I get there. Usually I like to play a builder and build abnormal stuff.
5. Experience with MineCraft? I've been playing this for almost exactly a year now. Last summer, a friend of mine introduced it to me before it got insanely popular.
6. Have you read the rules, and will you play by them? First, bacon. Second, I said they were reasonable didn't I? I will follow and play by them.
7. You're running through the forest late at night, skeletons at your heels. You're running out of energy and you realise you won't make it back to your humble abode before the skeletons tear you apart. Suddenly, a bright light is seen through a gap between tree branches, and you dash for it. You spot a small, wood cabin and dive through the door, slamming it shut behind you. You look around the cabin, and see a small, unlocked chest. There is a sign above the door "Welcome to DarkRaptorLither's House". What do you do? If the person is of some great importance(You probably listed earlier in the topic that the person is, but gimme a break I'm doing this at 4:00 in the morning), I immediately apologize if I intruded on his property, and ask him/her if I can take the easy way out and stay there for the night, ignoring any belongings he/she might have in the unlocked chest. I would still apologize if the person wasn't great, just not as respectful.
Apr 1, 2011IGN: TTWillTTPosted in: Minecraft Survival Servers (archive)
EXP: Building Floating stuff and building abnormal stuff
reason: You replied to my thread a couple days ago about me wanting a good server.
did you ever greif and swear to never in the future?: I've greifed on Classic. Never actual Minecraft before though. I swear never to greif in the future because I know what its like to be greifed and it ain't a walk in the park.
Have you read the rules and accept them?: I read the rules and yeah, I accept and will follow them.
Mar 23, 2011TTWillTT posted a message on Survival Server, *new* [24/7][need chill people][Antigrief]This looks pretty fun man. I'd like to join. IGN:TTWillTTPosted in: Minecraft Survival Servers (archive)
Mar 23, 2011TTWillTT posted a message on MineMania - Survival server, PvE/No Lag/24x7/EnglishIGN : TTWillTTPosted in: Minecraft Survival Servers (archive)
Country: U.S. of A.
Why do you want to join: Looks pretty fun, and I could use some experience when it comes to bigger servers so I'd appreciate it if I were able to join. It's late, I'm addicted. Why the heck not?
*Edit: Also, I hate PvP. It'd be real nice for a change not havin' some d-bag come along and spawn kill you for once, since they can't kill you to begin with.
Feb 5, 2011Posted in: Starting Up / Looking For ServerQuote from LukaFox »Im workin on the server and the recording software, but I have alot to do so Im workin on a few things at once so this might be off for a while, Im sorry loyal and faithful forum peoples, I want this so bad, but my plate is kinda full, I will stay posted, and I will bring this up to speed soon, just not now...
Again I apologize...
Oh, its ok man. Don't wanna rush something like this. I'll keep checking back too.
Feb 5, 2011I figured something out, if you can't get FRAPS to work. Here it is:Posted in: Starting Up / Looking For Server
1. Download 2 programs called SCFH(if you hit a japenese page you're there) and FME.
2. Go to Justin.tv and make an account.
3. Search on how to broadcast using FME on the website.
4. After getting FME to broadcast to Justin.tv, select SCFH, that you downloaded, in FME and start broadcasting.
5. After you think you have enough footage broadcasted, you can download the footage from your channel on justin.tv by googling a website to do just that. If you cant find it, i'll link you.
6. Edit the footage any way you want using any video editing program, then upload it to youtube.
It's more work on your end, but i'm just listing another option.
Feb 5, 2011Posted in: Starting Up / Looking For ServerQuote from Orcworm »If you were looking for a server to record these videos I would have no problem with you using mine, there's still loads of free space left to be used, as shown here:
There's lots of projects built on there. I'm not sure if he wants to start new or not, but its a great offer. It'd be a great idea to have someone else host the server so the vids can be recorded better, since it won't take up as much CPU.
Feb 5, 2011Alright....I'll be checking back on this forum a lot for any of your future posts of when we can get started. If you want my skype its ttwilltt, and we may as well just choose either vent or teamspeak before we even get into the game. I have both so it doesn't matter, either one works for me.Posted in: Starting Up / Looking For Server
Feb 5, 2011Fraps works...SCFH and Flash Media Encoder, or FME, is good for broadcasting. Either those or you could just be stuck using a hypercam. I'm sure you can *cough* torrent *cough cough* Fraps somehow, if its not free that is.Posted in: Starting Up / Looking For Server
Feb 4, 2011Las Vegas, Nevada. I'm 15 in April but I'm very mature for my age(plus with my voice you can't really tell a difference if I'm older or not xD.) My In-game name is TTWillTT. It's understandable if you don't trust me because of my age, either way I'd like to hear from you again just to make sure.Posted in: Starting Up / Looking For Server
- To post a comment, please login.