SugarBomb thought the TNT was a piniata and ignited it with flint and steel thinking candy would come out. Instead he got an explosive surprise. What a noob.
- Registered Member
Member for 5 years, 7 months, and 10 days
Last active Mon, Dec, 7 2015 15:46:53
- 0 Followers
- 8 Total Posts
- 0 Thanks
Nov 2, 2015Posted in: Discussion
PERFECT.ok i understand now. I wanna thank every1 for helping me. i really appreciate it.
1 more thing is it true that 8 is bad and 8.1 is good. I can update computers to windows 10 if i wanted right?
Nov 2, 2015Posted in: MCXONE: Recent & Upcoming Updates
@XXmpdXX i agree. I too have been waiting for a new update. Also i have tied looking up things online to see if i can find anything. same result everytime... nothing,nothing at all. So just be patient i guess and wait for 4j to tell us whats up. Hurry up 4j will you? lol. lol. lol.
Nov 2, 2015Posted in: Suggestions
I've been laying minecraft for a very long time.It is by far my favorite game to play. I hate it when people say that they think minecraft has no meaning and no plot and that its boring. But actually some of that is actually right. This is because YOU have to make your own plot, it isnt just made for you!!! Its not an RPG now is it? Also there is very DEEP meaning to minecraft. Its only interesting when you make it yours. Guess what? The description of minecraft is literally "Minecraft is a sandbox" which shows that you "have free rein of a seemingly endless landscape." Anyway, I have always thought to my self why they haven't added these ideas...
1. Obsidian Boat. The Obsidian Boat lets you surf the nether lava pools if you need to get across somewhere. Instead of building your way across why not ride their? Also maybe it could only be used in the nether not sure though. And maybe it should have a feature that makes it unable to break when you crash against the shore.
2. A new update to torches. Pretty sure there is a mod for this (and obsidian boat), but when you hold a torch it should light up the area around you not just light up when you place it. It makes more sense that way, its more realistic. Think about it, in real life when hold a flaming stick in your hands your surroundings will be lit up not just when u place it down.
3. Poison arrows from skeletons. Once in a while a skeleton should shoot a poisoned arrow.
4. Add a new material that can be crated into tools or armor or make emerald armor and tools.
i have to go now but i have more suggestions TO BE CONTINUED...
Nov 2, 2015Posted in: Discussion
Wow didnt expect this many people to answer me. So what im getting out of this is 7,8,10 all work. But for windows 10 cant u only install pocket edition ? or am i wrong. anyway this kinda helped me out hope to see you guys around on mc someday.
btw i literally made this account just to do this
i know all the requirments of the computer just wanted to see what os works best.
ALSO GIVE ME A SUGGESTION OF A COMPUTER THAT IS FAIRLY LOW IN PRICE. (200-400)
Stay Sweet my friends
Nov 1, 2015Posted in: Discussion
i have been looking for computers for minecraft recently and have been wondering what operating system will work best (Windows is preferred). Not sure if you can download the full version of minecraft on windows 10 or 8. Let me know what you guys think.:D
- To post a comment, please login.