Oh hey everyone
- Registered Member
Member for 9 years, 4 months, and 26 days
Last active Wed, Sep, 9 2015 21:51:07
- 0 Followers
- 375 Total Posts
- 7 Thanks
Mar 18, 2014Hey Guys,Posted in: PC Servers
I'm sorry I have been inactive lately. I have been SUPER busy with work and school and sports. I will be one more starting tonite. Thanks for the understanding. ALSO HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY SDA!!!
Mar 8, 2014Posted in: PC Servers
use /money pay [player] that worksQuote from Alpacka06
Well I tried the usual /pay and did didn't work. But either way it's a warden's choice to give reimbursements or not.
Hope a warden has some input thanks
Feb 27, 2014Posted in: PC Servers
No longer neededQuote from Alpacka06
I wanted to say this last night:
Raged this IS my LAST argument on the forums with you, you can Skype me I WILL NOT respond to you if you say anything on the forums. You can say whatever crap to me, it's your opinion one I don't care about there will not be a response from me.
Feb 27, 2014Posted in: PC Servers
#2yearsthismonth (with a little inactivity)Quote from RedRumSexeh
Just a note to people that say how long they have been playing in a guard app.
Inactive time doesn't count as play time. Don't even attempt to think it does.
Say if you joined in December of 2011 and left after 1 week, then joined again in December 2013 and started playing. You haven't been playing for 2 years. You have been playing for 1 week.
Get it right people.
Feb 1, 2014Posted in: PC Servers
I hate when people scam. I will personally refund 10k of the 12.5k that you were scammed. Watch out for scammers in the future. I will look for you in game.
Dec 24, 2013Posted in: PC Servers
Good Guard in the past. I do recommend expanding question #7Quote from BlockParty
2) Your age:
3) How long have you been playing the server? (Minimum of 3 days)
4) Have you read the Server, Prison, and Guard Rules?
5) Any experience with the prison genre?
I have a lot of experience with the prison genre.
6) What is your time zone?
7) Why are you the best choice for guard? (1-2 paragraphs)
I think I am the best choice for guard for many reasons. One reason I would be a good choice for guard is that I am a very loyal, trustworthy and nice person. I would do anything in my power to help/assist anybody in need because that is one important part in being a guard. I am also very good at PVP, so if I were to obtain guard rank, I know what to do and how to guard. I would try to stop any and all riots that would happen to save the prisoners who are getting constantly camped by rioters. Another reason I would be a good choice is because of my past experience, I know how to handle many situations as a guard. I will not abuse my powers as a guard, because I understand it will result as a demotion and a strip of my rank.
Another reason I think I would make a good choice for guard is because I know the responsibilities ahead of me. I would never abuse first off. I don't want to get guard rank to show off, I want to enforce the rules throughout the server. Also, being a guard is just overall fun, since I have many guard friends I would really love to be part of the guard team again. I am not going to make the same mistake again, which was quitting guard. I know how to deal in many bad situations because I have been in many in the past. In riots, I will try my hardest to stop them and get on as much as I can during one.
8) Do you understand that nagging Wardens in-game to read your app will result in immediate decline?
Yes, I understand.
9) What is your current prison rank? Do you understand that we will require a screenshot of this when/if you retire from guard?
I am Free, Proof will be provided if demoted.
Dec 20, 2013Posted in: PC Servers
Why not choc as well? Sorry for not being on today. Lots of things to deal with I should be back on tomorrow! Happy Holidays! -bazQuote from KakophoniiWhy don't we let AdmiralMason and Whiteboii back on while we're at it?
Dec 18, 2013Posted in: PC ServersQuote from Kakophonii
1) Username: BloodClaw1999
2) Your age: 14, I may seem young, but I am extremely mature.
3) How long have you been playing the server? (Minimum of 3 days) Multitudinous months - roughly 9 not counting the 1 I went inactive for due to a bad computer. I am definitely enjoying the server, and I am making it the best of what I can, to the full extent.
4) Have you read the Server, Prison, and Guard Rules? Of course! I would not get accepted, and I probably would not have any recommendations whatsoever, if I had not.
5) Any experience with the prison genre? Yes, I am currently Sr Guard on Carcere Correctional Prison ( as ChatMod was removed as a rank), I am Officer on Broncin City, and I was present in the construction and I have had LOTS of experience over other servers like Trapped Prison, Hard Labour Prison, and Prison Mode Engage! I have received staff on all of these servers, and I also got to the prestigious rank of Warden on Hard Labour Prison.
6) What is your time zone? My time zone is GMT.
7) Why are you the best choice for guard? I am a very trustworthy and honest individual. I welcome all new players on the server warmly and congratulate each one when they reach an important server milestone. I feel like this is extremely important because the newer players MUST feel welcome to be able to continue playing, and then when someone, like myself, congratulates them when, for example they rank up, it makes them feel elated and want to play even more. I am also very respectful to the server Owners, Managers, Wardens, Guards and anyone of higher rank than I. This is important because if I did not I would be disliked, and there would be no point in me trying to gain Trainee, if no one would want me to. I also respect my fellow peers on the server. If I did not do this, it would probably generate hate against me, and I don’t want that, so I do respect my peers.
I also remain neutral in arguments and try not to side with people as best I can. If I did not do this, people would dislike me for siding, or ganging up on that, I don’t like being annoyed, and I myself do not like when people agree with each other, just because they are friends. Due to my experiences as moderator on other servers I am very good at dealing with things such as hackers, abusers, and glitchers. For example, I was playing on a server which I am Administrator upon, and I was in vanish, just casually checking up on the players as you do. I teleported to this one guy who seemed to be mining a little too fast, and in about ten minutes, he has around 30 diamonds, and 12 stacks of cobble. I recorded this, and immediately banned. (Banned/ X-ray/FastMine –BloodClaw1999 – Apply at (forums web link here))
Finally, I am very loyal and dedicated to this server. I log on every day for several hours at a time. (However, despite a medical condition I have, I may not be able to be on as much as I would like). I tend to go to places a lot, in which I spend a few hours there, while I’d rather be playing here. Also, I log on at nights to chat and to get to know other players. This is good because I get involved in the community, and I can keep up to date; on what is occurring, and what is yet to happen.
I also know when the server's high and low points are. This allows me to determine when I should be most needed. (I am not really that needed at this moment in time, but if I became Trainee, I would definitely be in needed of). I also have a separate Skype account for my Minecraft friends who need to talk to me. I am good at PvP so I can deal with a lot of people, as I find there are a lot of newer people who really do need assistance, whether it be escorting, or protection, I will help them out as a Trainee should, and I am very friendly. I am well liked on the server and I have never had trouble with anyone! A lot of people will not really know me, but I have spoken to all of the regulars! I am a really huge fan of prison servers; I play on them the most out of all the genres. I have had lots of experience with them and I know exactly how things work within them. I know all the rules off by heart, I know exactly what is allowed, what kind of punishment / jail matches with each contraband / crime. This should be vital to an aspiring Trainee, because they need to know what to do in times of peril, and when they are put under stress. I have seen a Guard leave the game, because he was getting absolutely battered by all the Donors and Frees. Even though you may get angry and being killed all the time, you must continue with your job. This is what I promise to do.
I know the cheap, common tricks that the prisoners try to pull on guards and I know exactly what to expect from them if I were to become a Trainee. I find PvP fun, I am eager to do it, but at a restrained extent. I have killed people with full diamond before with ease, I am very tactical with PvP and I know all the tricks that you can dispense. For example, you can jump around the person, causing critical hits, and they have to swivel to face you, which makes it hard for them to hit. Also, you can spam both the attack button and the block button at the same time, even though this does restrict movement, it reduces the amount of damage taken, I am a big fan of the server and likely to stay with it for a very long time until I (if ever) move on. I have got to know the players and the server layout very well indeed.
I am familiar with the ergonomics such as money required for ranks so I can easily help out new people. I am very dedicated and if I were to become Guard I would allow many hours a day for this server to enforce rules. Because often there are no guards on and people dominate the area by ganking people.
8) What is your current rank? Do you understand that we will require PROOF of your rank when/if you retire from guard? My current rank is Free, and I do understand you will require proof.
EXTRA INFO: I am a 14 year old boy and I spend quite a lot of time on the server. I have quite a few hobbies, which include Warhammer 40k, Minecraft, Halo 4, and (General Gaming).
I also take part in an organization called Air Cadets. This gives me a great sense of responsibility, and independence. Air Cadets do loads of activities, and this means that I can do things that usually no other 14 year old will, or ever do. For example, I have recently been flying, in a powered Glider (The Viking Mk2) I took control of this wonderful little plane, and even though I was nervous, and it was hard, I enjoyed it greatly. So now I can say I learned to fly a plane before I could drive. I have taken part in overseas camps, and they offer a great variety of things to do, from tactical combat training, to shooting standard issue weapons from the MoD ( L98 .40 bore). This is extremely fun, and makes to a great person at the end of all this. Also, I can take BTECs, which count for 3 full pass GCSE exams. These help me through life and will offer me a free place at University in exchange for 3 years in service to the RAF.
I also have a four year experience with Warhammer, and I am an experienced modeler and painter. I have won competitions, and I will continue to strive and win the prestigious Golden Daemon award.
Thank you for taking the time out of your day to review my application.
I hope to become your next Trainee on Convicted – Noakii
Note - I will NOT add Player/Trainee/Guard recommendations. They're pointles :>
He was a good guard in the past. Give him another chance.
- To post a comment, please login.