They are still there
- Curse Premium
Member for 6 years, 7 months, and 23 days
Last active Wed, Jun, 17 2015 04:57:46
- 4 Followers
- 56 Total Posts
- 72 Thanks
Nov 11, 2014Posted in: Minecraft Mods
No. And there is no sense in adding this compatibility because these villagers don't even have noses
However, it won't crash.
I can't understand you... If you want to make THIS mod work of cource you need to have this mod (and forge) istalled. Just google it.
...or you meant something else?
Oct 29, 2014I'm wondering, is there any way to simulate Fortune/Looting enchantment when player digs ores/kills mobs if he has a specific item somewhere in his inventory (without changing vanilla tools code) ?Posted in: Modification Development
Oct 19, 2014Posted in: Minecraft Mods
1 . The iron golems nose .It jiggels and sends fake rose animations across the screen when you are close to iron .Also give extra health and lets you have super knock back and lets you deal more damage
2. The baby villagers nose. A smaller more sensitive nose for tracking down emeralds ( you can be further away and the nose will start to jiggle )
3. The zombie villagers nose . Deal double damage to villagers and remove doors in a quicker amount of time .Also the nose jiggels when one gets close to a villager . Makes zombies ignore you
4.The baby villagers nose . Breaks doors instantly kills villagers in one hit and tracks villagers from miles away . And makes zombies ingnore you.
5. The witches nose . Potions when drunk or splashed or drunk have a high a chance of not being used up while still giving the same buffs . Also has a could increase the length of potion and the strength of the potion randomly.
6. The witches wart . Created by placeing the shears in the crafting grid with the witchs nose. Dose all of the above features of the witchs nose except it has a lower chance that the special effects occur. The benifit of wearing the wart on its own is that it is so ugly that all monsters run away from you inculeding agrevated wolves or endermen.
I hope you will consider my ideas . I think this mod is amazing !!! I laughed so much !!Keep on the great work
I've already read this. I'm sorry but I don't plan to add any more features for now for 3 reasons:
- It's just a joke mod.
- I don't have enough time.
- I'm working on another mod.
Sep 22, 2014Posted in: Minecraft Mods
Another 1.7.2 player?
Ok, there you are - this part of code that causes the incompatibility is currently unused, so I've just deleted it.
Sep 12, 2014Posted in: Minecraft Mods
The only advice I can give you:
- Learn Java
- Google it!
Sep 6, 2014NEW VERSION!Posted in: Minecraft Mods
- Added the SuperNose 9000 You should definitely chech it out!
- Noseless villagers save all the villager data (including trades).
- Fixed the emerald search range.
- Villager sounds that your nose makes are more randomized
- It requires an enchanted golden apple (made of gold blocks) to grow a nose
- Villagers spawn eating particles then you feed them with golden apples
Aug 27, 2014Posted in: Minecraft Mods
Crash report, please?
Aug 22, 2014Posted in: Requests / Ideas For ModsQuote from shmishtopherJust curious; why no dimentions?
Because a good dimension worldgen like in Twilight Forest requires too much work, and simple dimension mods with only one biome and two types of trees are so boring...
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.