- Registered Member
Member for 9 years, 11 months, and 24 days
Last active Tue, Aug, 19 2014 03:59:52
- 0 Followers
- 356 Total Posts
- 8 Thanks
Dec 18, 2011Splash_Fire posted a message on [MOD][WIP] The Artifacts Mod, a goal for MinecraftSo it's like:Posted in: WIP Mods
The vastness of the Aether without all the pointless crap
The adventureness of the adventure patch x ~37
The awesome rareness of the Titan's mod
Some of the landscapes of the Twilight forest mod
and Indiana Jones aspects all rolled into one.....
Pants have been shat, DIAMONDS TO YOU GOOD SIR
Nov 16, 2011Posted in: Minecraft ModsQuote from Amber Tonerre
OMG!!! YOU COPIED THIS FROM ANOTHER MOD! everything is pretty much copied except theres no battery in the middle and the texture and some new items you copied pretty much all of the recipe please change it a little to make it original
This is much better than that other Golem mod, it was stuck in v2.0, and while the redstone idea was cool, this one has many more commands and is quite a bit more epic.
While the idea is not original, neither is about the other 4 golem mods that have come and gone, so you can HESH, k?
Oct 19, 2011Splash_Fire posted a message on [1.6.6] EngiCraft 1.7.3 preview2 Introducing: the Dread Swarm!Posted in: Minecraft ModsQuote from Thrawnboo
What version of Minecraft is the engicraft 2.0 for? It doesn't want to work on mine, and mine is 1.8.1.
In case you can't read the title, it's for 1.6.6 :\
She's not developing this at a very FAST pace, but I think he's still doing it
Oct 15, 2011Splash_Fire posted a message on [1.8.1] The Prix - New World, New Blocks, New Mobs, New Minecraft!!I helped for 4 hours with recipes and concepts while he coded and stuff. Next update is going to be.....very.....highPosted in: Minecraft Mods
Sep 25, 2011Splash_Fire posted a message on ClassCraft InDev Topic (IP should be coming soon) ;)Posted in: Starting Up / Looking For ServerQuote from Gawdzahh
Just made a player banner hope you like it, Its animated like Jakeob wanted.
Do I get my own banner soon :3
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
Apr 10, 2011Posted in: Minecraft Mods
*** The Total Conversion That is Incompatible With Everything!!! ***
[*** WHAT IS BETTER THAN WOLVES? ***]
Better Than Wolves is a "total conversion". This differs from most mods that you are probably used to in that it changes many of the rules of play to provide a richer experience, rather than just adding in new stuff. What makes it special however, is that it always attempts to do so in a way that retains the original spirit of the game, perhaps even more so than the newer official releases.
It focuses both on challenging survival play, and player creativity in terms of never providing "magic block" solutions to in game problems. Instead, it provides basic tools and leaves it to the player to figure out how to use them to get the job done.
In short, Better Than Wolves is a vision of what Mincraft could have been, designed by a very serious player, for other like minded individuals.
NOTE: With the closing and archiving of the Minecraft forums, I've trimmed down this first post to not contain any information that may change with time (such as latest version). If you'd like to stay up to date with the mod, I'd suggest checking out the BTW forums linked below.
[**** Official Forum ****]
NOTE: Registration to the BTW forum is not always open. It is closed during periods of particularly high activity to prevent trolling and general chaos. If you can't register, please just try again at a later date.
If you'd like to join the Better Than Wolves community and engage in meaningful conversation about the mod, you can find us here:
Better Than Wolves Official Forum
I warn you though, I'll ban you at the drop of a hat, so if you join us there, make sure to be on your best behavior and generally act like a reasonable human being.
[*** BTW Wiki ***]
If you have additional questions about the mod that aren't covered in this post, you can also consult the Better Than Wolves wiki:
Better Than Wolves Wiki
Keep in mind though, that it is community maintained, so the information found there is not always up to date.
(Thanks to sargunster for setting this up, and to the whole Better Than Wolves community for contributing to it!)
Jan 13, 2012sonicether posted a message on Sonic Ether's Unbelievable Shaders [compatible with Minecraft 1.12.2 via OptiFine]Posted in: Minecraft Mods
Sonic Ether's Unbelievable Shaders [compatible with Minecraft 1.12.2 via OptiFine]
Please read this entire post before attempting an install or posting about a bug.
Development news is posted on my Facebook/Twitter page: http://www.facebook.com/SonicEther
If you would like to access beta and experimental versions of SEUS Renewed and support the development of SEUS, check out my Patreon page: https://www.patreon.com/sonicether
SEUS Renewed screenshots!
SEUS Renewed is an on-going project! Feel free to report any issues you encounter.
Setup (PLEASE READ)
OptiFine has taken over shader support for Minecraft. Go download and install OptiFine first! ALWAYS USE THE LATEST VERSION
You need to install this mod to use my shaderpack!
Once you've got OptiFine installed, to use a shaderpack, follow these instructions.
1. Navigate to your .minecraft folder (google is your friend if you don't know how to do this).2. Create a new folder called shaderpacks (without capital letters) if it isn't already there.3. Go download my shaderpack "Sonic Ether's Unbelievable Shaders" from below and place the shaderpack in this directory.4. Valid shaderpacks include .fsh and .vsh files that the Shaders Mod reads to tell your GPU what to do during runtime. These files must be in a folder named shaders within any shaderpack. Shaderpacks may only be uncompressed folders or .zip files.
The following is an example of the file layout possibilities for the shaderpack Sonic Ether's Unbelievable Shaders v10.1 Ultra.minecraft/shaderpacks/SEUS Renewed 1.0.0/shaders/[.fsh and .vsh shader files here]or.minecraft/shaderpacks/SEUS Renewed 1.0.0.zip/shaders/[.fsh and .vsh shader files here]
If this layout is not respected, your installed shaderpacks will not work. This is the first thing youshould check if your game looks like vanilla Minecraft.
5. In Minecraft, go to Options > Video Settings > Shaders. Here you will see a list of your currently installed shaderpacks. Select a shaderpack by clicking on it.
6. In Options > Video Settings > Shaders, make sure that "Old Lighting" is set to Default!
7. Click Shader Options in the bottom right corner of the Shaders selection screen (for v11.0 and Renewed) to setup SEUS-specific options. Here you can choose from Low, Medium, High, Ultra, and Extreme profiles, as well as tweak any individual option to suit your needs!
Sonic Ether's Unbelievable Shaders
SEUS Renewed is a re-imagining of SEUS and is an ongoing project. Check the links at the very top of this post to follow its development!
Make sure to always use the latest version of OptiFine!
-Improved GI and SSAO
-Super smooth Temporal Anti-Aliasing
-Completely reworked system for day/night cycle based on atmospheric scattering
-Accurate sunlight color via atmospheric scattering
-Accurate ambient sky lighting from atmospheric scattering via Spherical Harmonics
-New atmospheric scattering on distand land for a natural sense-of-scale
-New underwater rendering
-Normal/bump mapping from torch/artificial light
-Screen-space shadow tracing for better contact shadows
-Vastly improved performance with long render distance settings
-Physically-based specular highlights from sunlight
-Improved 2D clouds
-Improved rendering of stained glass
-New rain/wet effects
-End and Nether shaders
-Improved POM and POM self-shadowing
-Many more, too many to list here!
-Tweak Shader Options to adjust SEUS v11.0 based on your hardware!-Variable Penumbra Soft Shadows-Proper rendering of transparent objects-Proper light absorption through stained glass-Stained glass colored shadows-New volumetric clouds-New water rendering-Water caustics-Crepuscular rays (volumetric light rays)-Improved GI-Vastly improved shadow and GI render distance-Automatic exposure adjustment based on average brightness-New tonemapping operator-More natural/realistic lighting values-Atmospheric scattering-New BRDF for diffuse and specular lighting-Spider/Enderman eyes no longer look glitched-Lots of other improvements!
SEUS v10.2 Preview 1
SEUS v10.2 Preview 1 Ultra (work in-progress)-Single bounce diffuse global illumination from sunlight!-SSAO-Fixed day/night cycle-Various other bug fixes
SEUS v10.1 Lite Coming Soon...
Some issues have been fixed from Preview 1. Some new features have been added.-Puddles form when it rains and create reflections. This effect is meant to be seen when using a resource pack with normal maps. Go download ChromaHills which has normal maps.
-New procedural clouds rendered directly in the sky and in reflections (transcending screen-space)-Cloud shadows. When clouds are covering the sun, direct sunlight dims.-Torchlight color is much more mellow and less orange.-Better specular highlights from sunlight when a texture pack with specular maps is used.-"Smooth lighting" reverted back to old rendering mode.-Tonemapping adjustments-Overall less harsh outdoor lighting
This preview version still has some issues but is overall faster and improved over v10.0. A full release of v10.1 will be released soon. It has not been tested for use with OptiFine.
LEGACY VERSIONS:SEUS v10 RC7 Ultra
SEUS v10 RC7 Ultra (1.6.2 compatible)
SEUS v10 RC6 Ultra
SEUS v10 RC5 Ultra
SEUS v10 RC4 Ultra
SEUS v10 RC3 Ultra
SEUS v08 Lite
SEUS v08 Standard
SEUS v08 Ultra
Once the mod is properly installed, there are a few things you can do to ensure maximum performance.
-Run the game in a smaller resolution in full-screen
-Lower your render distance
-When OptiFine is installed, try toggling "Options > Video Settings > Performance > Smooth FPS:". "ON" gives more responsive input and more steady fps, but likely lower maximum FPS.
Reporting an Issue
If this mod is giving you unusual results, please make sure that you installed everything correctly first.
If you are using this mod on a Mac, I'm sorry to say that I am powerless to provide Mac support. I apologize.
I can't help you if you don't provide these details:
-Describe your issue thoroughly. Provide a screenshot or video if you can.
-Describe your system specs. If you forget this step, I cannot help in any way.
-Include the output log along with your issue report.
-Describe the shaderpack, OptiFine mod version, and Minecraft version that you are running when encountering this issue.
Sep 23, 2011RionSk posted a message on [1.2.5] Animal Transport Mod => Mobport - v0.3 [UPDATED!]Posted in: Minecraft Mods
Animal Transport Mod => Mobport
Do you ever wanted to transport some mobs? Yes? Then this is mod for you! You can catch wild animals and then place them behind the fence. What more can I say? Just try! If you want give me some advice write it below this post. The real breeding of animals is in development. Maybe I can make better versions in future. Here are some screenshots:
- you can create Lasso in the Workbench according this pattern, where "s" is String
[ ][ ]
- with Lasso you can hit mobs and they will drop their "Spawn eggs"
- then you can place mobs on ground
- empty cage can be created according this pattern, where "s" is Stick and "t" is trapdoor
- this block is used when you want put mob "into" it
- you can cage mob by putting its Spawn egg into crafting grid with Empty Cage,
layout does not matter
- mobs that can be caged: Pig, Sheep, Cow, Chicken, Wolf, Enderman, Squid, Ocelot,
Creeper, Skeleton, Spider, Zombie
1. Open your Minecraft.jar with WinRar/7Z or any other archiver program
2. Delete META-INF folder
3. Install ModLoader for MC 1.2.5
4. Install Mobport by copying it from .zip file to your Minecraft.jar
5.(optional) Configuration file has been added and can be found
You can modify block's and item's IDs for more
compatibility with other mods.
If you want support my mod, put this in your signature:
[url="http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/655454-181-animal-transport-mod-v130/"]I support Mobport[/url]
- added config file located at
- added Empty Cage
- added Filled Cage
- renamed to Mobport
- added Lasso
- "taming" mobs
The redevelopment of this mod started at 20th of July 2012
This document is Copyright ©2011 RionSK and is the intellectual property of the author. It may be not be reproduced under any circumstances except for personal, private use as long as it remains in its unaltered, unedited form. It may not be placed on any web site or otherwise distributed publicly without advance written permission. Use of this mod on any other website or as a part of any public display is strictly prohibited, and a violation of copyright.
Oct 21, 2011VengeurK posted a message on Little Blocks Mod [184.108.40.206] Creation contest! [770KDLs]Posted in: Minecraft Mods
LittleBlocks is a mod that allows you to polish up your creativity and optimize your redstone systems. Indeed, the size of blocks placed in a little blocks is divided by eight compared to its original size, so you can place 512 blocks instead of one.
Don't be afraid to post your creations! If they look good I'll add them on the website.Original idea thread by toddtimeocom
Nov 24, 2011iKingsSGC posted a message on Doctor Who Client Mod - Open Alpha Now Available to play NOW! (Bigger on the Inside, TARDIS Flight, Planets, Sonics & way MORE!)Posted in: WIP Mods
CURRENT DEVELOPMENT STAGE: OPEN ALPHA TESTING
The Doctor Who Client Mod features the worlds first full functioning T.A.R.D.I.S in Minecraft complete with being able to see the interior from the exterior & vice versa, Translocation System (Travel based on coordinates), as well as the ability to travel to many planets and time eras through the Time Vortex and more!
Imagine a universe in which you are the 2100 year old Time Lord known as, The Doctor. Imagine You had the ability to travel to new planets, Now imagine that you weren't imagining this. You are The Doctor, you have a Type 40 T.A.R.D.I.S that you call Sexy, and you are able to travel to and explore an untold number of worlds, taking on quests to save those worlds in this exciting sandbox game with story elements built into Minecraft!
DOWNLOAD THE iKingsSGC Hub & DWCM NOW BY CLICKING ABOVE!
(Don't forget to Rate & Review, also make Let's Plays!!!)
Note: This Trailer does not nearly all of the features in the DWCM!
What does Sandbox/Story Gameplay Hybrid Mean?
The Doctor Who Client Mod gameplay is unlike anything you may have played in Minecraft in the past. The DWCM has what we have called a sandbox-story hybrid gameplay hybrid. What this means is that while the DWCM has a storyline incorporated with the gameplay it is in the background. It exists but you do not have to always participate in it, the gameplay you are used to with vanilla minecraft still exists, you can still build, mine and free roam. The story just adds another level to the game that adds an OPTIONAL way to enhance your gameplay. With the story comes actual cutscenes rendered in blender and maya as well as a narrative. Take a listen to what the cutscene animation that plays when creating a new game-save (map) will be like (or read it if that is your thing.)
NOTE: Open Alpha will not have the full storyline implimented. Only the first scene in the story will be included in the first public release.
The Doctor Who Client Mod is currently in Open AlphaD evelopment Phase which means that it has been released for download to the public for testing.
To understand this project and its content, it is recommended to read the entire post. Any questions asked about anything that has been discussed in this post may not be responded to. Reading through the entire post allows you to understand everything about this mod and the people working on it.The Stages of Release - 2016:
This section is dedicated to some of main features of the mod. This can include anything that relates to important functions of the mod.
Click the links below the feature synapses to be taken to the iKingsSGC Forums for an in-depth description of the feature.
Please remember that not all the features are listed as we are still working on them.
The iKingsSGC Hub is essentially the well...hub... for all things iKingsSGC & Mod Division, this is not just a one trick pony launcher, it does much more than launch the game. My goal when designing the new launcher was to make this an application where you can get all your iKingsSGC news or resources in one single place. With this program we have iKingsSGC Forums integration, StargateChannel YouTube channel integration, Archangel Network IRC Access. We also e have instant access to all of the available iKingsSGC Servers as well as a menu containing list of Mod Division projects you can launch including Doctor Who Client Mod!
CLICK HERE TO CHECK OUT THE THREAD FOR THE iKingsSGC HUB!
This Section is dedicated to the creatures/species contained in the Smart Entity System
Click on the Section Icon (DW, Planet Specific, Original Species) below to be taken to that category on the iKingsSGC Forums.
The Sections are as Follows:
Support us and show us how much you enjoy our work by using any of the support banners.
NEW BANNERS ARE CURRENTLY BEING MADE
Doctor Who Client Mod Support Banners :
<a href="http://doctorwho.ikingssgc.com/"><img src="http://i.imgur.com/DFXWn3o.png" alt=""></a>
<a href="http://doctorwho.ikingssgc.com/"><img src="http://i.imgur.com/CdadpsI.png" alt=""></a>
<a href="http://doctorwho.ikingssgc.com/"><img src="http://i.imgur.com/j4RUGuj.png" alt=""></a>
<a href="http://doctorwho.ikingssgc.com/"><img src="http://i.imgur.com/aYJEmFW.png" alt=""></a>
<a href="http://doctorwho.ikingssgc.com/"><img src="http://i.imgur.com/DFXWn3o.png" alt=""></a>
<a href="http://doctorwho.ikingssgc.com/"><img src="http://i.imgur.com/eKgKKWB.png" alt=""></a>
<a href="http://doctorwho.ikingssgc.com/"><img src="http://i.imgur.com/aWbKBlR.png" alt=""></a>
<a href="http://doctorwho.ikingssgc.com/"><img src="http://i.imgur.com/Hhjtvpy.png" alt=""></a>
<a href="http://doctorwho.ikingssgc.com/"><img src="http://i.imgur.com/fTf4JNq.png" alt=""></a>
iKingsSGC Signatures :
<a href="http://www.ikingssgc.com/"><img src="http://i.imgur.com/mUZy9eR.png" alt=""></a>
<a href="http://www.ikingssgc.com/"><img src="http://i.imgur.com/t8X4Ulh.png" alt=""></a>
- TheiKing: Artist, Modeler, Animator, Graphic Designer? - Spawn of Voldemort (apparently.)
- isteinvids: Current Lead -Programmer - Not Einstein (also fond of Comic Sans)
- Yofreke: Former Lead Programmer - The one with the amazing job (also likes golden retrievers.)
- Goust: Techne Modeler - King of the Burritos
- The_Doctor(Fett): Techne Modeler - Just one more thing to fix on this model!
- Willsaber: Techne Modeler - :/
- Connor Hickling: Lead Musician - Orchestralgasm - DWCM & Animated Series
Contributors of Art, Music, Builds:
Members on Hiatus:
- Zionixion: - Techne Modeler
- Nicko: - Maya & Blender Modeler/Animator
- Kyle Thompson: Cutscene Modeler/Animator - Six done, ten more to go!
- Zachary Anderson: Musician - Punches you with a million emotional boxing gloves
- Con_Number_1: - Modeler
- Ethan S. - Techne Modeler
- S3RCSnake: - Java Developer
- DotEfekts: - Plugin Developer
- Allister: - Modeler
- GiraffeStock : Long Time Java Developer
- BBMarko: - Techne Modeler/Programmer In Training
List of current Mod Division Projects:
- Doctor Who Client Mod - iKingsSGC Forums (Official) - PMC - MCF
- Stargate Chevron 7 - iKingsSGC Forums (Official)
- iKingsSGC Custom Plugin Suite
This video is a refresher for most of the important links that you need to know for all the iKingsSGC and Mod Division Projects!
Daily Report Archive: http://www.DailyReport.iKingsSGC.com
iKingsSGC Hub: http://www.Hub.iKingsSGC.com
Doctor Who Client Mod: http://www.DoctorWho.iKingsSGC.com
Questions Out of the [Police Box]: http://www.questions.ikingssgc.com/
Stargate Chevron 7: http://www.Stargate.iKingsSGC.com
iKingsSGC Server Network: http://www.Servers.iKingsSGC.com
The Mod Division: http://www.ModDivision.iKingsSGC.com
Guardians Guide to the Galaxy: http://www.Guardians.iKingsSGC.com
Paypal Donation Link: http://www.Donate.iKingsSGC.com
Patreon Campaign: http://www.Patreon.iKingsSGC.com
Amazon Donations: http://www.Amazon.iKingsSGC.com
Read more about this resource...
Mar 9, 2011iChun posted a message on [1.6.X] Portal Gun - Reconstructed [v1] - Rewritten... again.Portal GunPosted in: Minecraft Mods
We have moved info & content offsite!Find everything you need here!Mod support has moved to the IRC Channel, #iChun on espernet.Ask for pig.
Old topic, last updated November 2012.
1.4.5v1 onwards has been documented. Read this till I can bring myself to editing the topics: http://ichun.us/port...inecraft-1-4-5/
1.4.6 mods work on 1.4.7 and vice versa.
In the first week of January I will begin to make changes to the mod page on my blog, so if you're still using the old version (pre-rewrite) I suggest you go read them up before the information gets updated.
Recommended you use Forge 482 or later, due to an important fix in FML.
- Crashing with: cpw.mods.fml.common.LoaderException: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: portalgun.common.PortalGun Please check the new installation instructions below, you no longer have to extract the mod. YOU DO NOT HAVE TO EXTRACT THE ZIP FILE.
- See through portals doesn't work right.
- If you are having issues, be sure to read the FAQ before asking something that's been addressed a thousand times.
- We now have a wiki! Feel free to contribute to it here!
- Just to clear things up, I DID NOT use the same method as the CCTV mod to make portals see through. Its a completely different way.
The old portal gun trailer back in Beta 1.3_01. Good times.
A little short I made:
Some other videos:
Here's a really good trailer made by Volxleet
Here's an awesome mod spotlight by Direwolf20, explaining what's new in v2.
Here's the sequel to his spotlight, showcasing the new features added since his last video
Here's a really awesome mod spotlight by PureSalvation17, showing off what's in the mod including turrets in 1.1.0v5!
Another one from Kane_Hart, also explaining what's new.
This here's a nice remake of the Portal 2 ending by gruntpie224
Uses Minecraft Forge 220.127.116.119 or later.
Uses block IDs 204, 205 and 206, item IDs 13200+, net IDs 150+ by default. Can be changed in properties file.
Specific parts of the mod can be disabled to free up block/item IDs if required.
The properties file can be found in the /config/ folder.
Thanks to Valve for the original game concept and sounds.
- Properties files - Dedicated server properties files come in two places. One in the world save folder, one in the /config/ folder.
- Commands - The mod adds several commands which can be listed down by typing "pg" in the server console of "/pg" as an Op.
- The difference is the one in the /config/ folder are for block/item/net IDs etc while the one in the world save folder is for directly changing (mostly) gameplay mechanics.
- These include changing mod properties in-game, as well as clearing out portals.
Mod Part 0:
Default Portal Gun
Atlas' Portal Gun
P-Body's Portal Gun
- Fire Portals with the left and right mouse buttons.
- Zoom in and out with the middle mouse button.
- Grab blocks or entities with the "G" button.
- Reset portals with the "R" button.
- For the bacon gun, the portal's colour is randomly generated. However, it can be defined in the properties file.
- This is your special set of portals on SMP. Unique per individual.
- When placed, a GUI will pop up asking you to set the colour, and if the portal stays open if redstone power is cut.
- When powered with redstone, it will spawn a portal based on the colour you set.
- Accepts any type of portal gun.
- Automatically fire portals when it receives redstone current.
- Portal Gun can be retrieved by right clicking or walking into them
- Fires only one type of portal.
- Will automatically merge with the single coloured portal gun of the other colour to form a dual portal gun.
- Can also be crafted together.
- Negates all your falling damage when worn!
- You can now enable a fuel option in 1.3.2v1 onwards in the config file.
- The fuel that the portal gun uses is in form of Ender Pearl Dust.
- One ender pearl dust is used every time you fire a portal.
- If you run out of ender pearl dust the portal gun will dim and refuse to fire.
Mod Part 1:
Weighted Storage Cube
Placing it in the world and right clicking it with a rose will transform it into a companion cube!
Whilst in your inventory, the companion cube will help heal you every 5 seconds!
Incinerating the cube (How could you!?) will cause it to leave behind a recorded message.
Smelting the disc will cause the plastic to deteriorate, changing the entire track!
Crafting two of the first discs together will also change the track.
- Plays the radio loop record repeatedly.
- Can be turned off with right click (configurable)
Weighted Companion Cube Vent
- Placed on ceilings.
- Requires redstone power.
- Cubes deployed cannot be broken.
- Redeploys new cube if redstone is still supplied and cube gets destroyed.
Right clicking the cube with cyan dye will make it bouncy! Get rid of the bounciness by putting it in water.
(Initially a request by TheFrogMC for the portal 2 gels mod, but I found it too fun to make it exclusive to that mod)
Mod Part 2:
Material Emancipation Grid
- These are placed from wall to wall, and has a maximum range of 15 blocks.
- Pouring fluid through it will disable it.
- These grids have several modes, which are configurable in the properties file.
- These grids are also configurable to have to be redstone powered.
Mod Part 3:
(Model made in Techne)
- Shoots anything, configurable in properties file.
- Has range of 20 blocks, also configurable.
- Fires 20 bullets a second.
- Will die if pushed over.
When sentry turrets get smelted, their sleek body polish melts off and their circuits gets messed up!
Mod Part 4:
Aerial Faith Plates
- Can be placed on floors, walls and ceilings.
- Wall plates can be oriented to look upwards or downwards.
- Right click to adjust the power.
- Can be set to be redstone powered to work.
- Intelligently indicates if it is indirectly being powered by redstone
- Warning: Will not increase intelligence if ingested.
Mod Part 5:
High Energy Pellet Launcher
- Launches a High Energy Pellet when powered by redstone.
- High Energy Pellets disintegrates living things on contact (Configurable to knockback)
- High Energy Pellets spontaneously combusts if it bounces too many times, travels too far or lives for too long.
- Catches a High Energy Pellet to provide redstone power.
- Can be sneak right-clicked to release caught High Energy Pellet.
Mod Part 6:
Discouragement Beam Emitter
- Forms a high powered laser when powered with redstone!
- Lasers travel 40 blocks maximum from the last object portal/cube it goes through, to a maximum of 20 objects (This is so to prevent any overloading of the game)
- Can be configured to cause damage to living creatures.
- Due to my limitation in Mathematics, lasers will only go directly vertical, even when going through a wall portal at an angle into a ceiling/floor portal. (Sorry!)
- Receives laser as its input to produce redstone power.
- Detects the presence of a laser going through it to produce redstone power.
- Refracts a Thermal Discouragement Beam to the direction it faces.
- Grabbed with the G (default) button.
- Becomes bouncy if right clicked with cyan dye!
- Check Weighted Cube Vents for info.
- Will temporarily save player status, portals, and portal entities at the moment when the player walks pass it, set in the GUI.
- Restores the above when the player dies and respawns (Note, this will move you away from your bed [if present] after you respawn).
- Also can power redstone 2 blocks below it like pressure plates.
1. Go to your minecraft folder. (If you don't know how to, look it up)
2. Place the zip file in the /mods/ folder and run the game.
3. If you want to change a setting (eg: a block id), go to /config/ and open "PortalGun.properties" with your favourite text editor.
1. Drop the zip in the /mods/ folder of the server root folder.
- The mod requires Forge 18.104.22.1680 or later.
- The mod DOES NOT auto resolve ID issues like some other mods.
- Do check the default properties file, enough comments have been added for your understanding.
- The server only works on VANILLA server at the moment.
>>> by stonecold913==================================================
>>> by stonecold913
>>> by futureproof101
>>> by iToastNinja
- If your screen turns black or freezes when there's a portal around, disable see through portals
as that is causing the issue.
- See through portals are NOT PERFECT. This means there may be conflicts with other GUIs and such.
If the issues caused by it are unbearable, turn it off or set to static image.
- Advanced OpenGL being enabled causes flickering issues with see through portals.
- The sky will flicker while you're in your inventory and looking at a see through portal.
<Stripped> Check the more updated one, here: http://ichun.us/mods/portalgun/faq/==================================================
Portal in Minecraft now has a wiki! Feel free to contribute to it!
Many thanks to ALeone for starting it up.
Feel free to posts your maps here!
Do note that I only accept mods that use 1.1.0v2 or later.
If you want to make a change to the the properties, use the world properties file, in the save directory! Just make sure worldOverride is set to 1 and all is good!
If you are posting in the forums, be sure to title your map with the prefix [Portal]!
If you feel your blockID should not be picked up by the gun, feel free to add it to the mod's block grabbing blacklist. Simply execute this function once. Can be metadata specific.
portalgun.common.PortalGun.addBlockIDToGrabList(int blockID); or portalgun.common.PortalGun.addBlockIDToGrabList(int blockID, int metadata);
If you feel that your entity should not be targeted by turrets, execute this function once on load.
Don't like the textures that come with the mod? Feel free to replace them with these!
Note: I provide absolutely no support for these.
Feel free to set this as your signature!
This mod (plugin, a patch to Minecraft source, henceforth "Mod" or "The Mod"), by the terms of http://www.minecraft.net/copyright.jsp is sole property of the Mod author (iChun, henceforth "Owner" or "The Owner"). By default it may only be distributed on minecraftforums.net, mcmodcenter.net. It may only be mirrored or reposted with advance written permission of the Owner. Electronic Mail is fine if you wait for a response. URL shorteners or other attempts to make money off The Owner's Mod are strictly forbidden without advance written permission
Please donate! I'd really appreciate it!
Donate to iChun
If you're having issues with the download, use the mediafire mirror. If even that fails, be patient and wait for the links to be back up.
You need forge!
You need forge!
You need forge!
Downloads have moved to ichun.us!
Many thanks to
for providing hosting!
You can still download 1.5.1 here.
Nov 8, 2010Everything updated for 1.6.2. The mods directory will now be located in the same directory as minecraft jar, unless the default game directory is changed, where it will act like it had on older versions.Posted in: Minecraft Mods
Read this entire post. All of it. Downloading the mods means you agree to the disclaimer. You can skip the FAQ, but if you have an issue, consult it first, before consulting us. If you have an issue answered in the FAQ or this post itself, we won't help you. At all. We reserve the right to ignore dumbasses who do not pay attention to the big bold text. Completely and utterly, ignore them. To all of you who are good boys and girls, I suggest you ignore them too, should they post.
Modding now has its own IRC channel on esper.net, #risucraft.
Disclaimer: These mods require altering minecraft.jar, and SMP may not work with these mods installed. Some of these mods add new content, do not load worlds with this new content if the respective mod is not installed. I am not responsible for any damage done to your computer, worlds, or your copy of Minecraft. That said, backup your worlds and bin folder!
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What is ModLoader? -A: http://tiny.cc/PAIN Q: Where is ModLoader? -A: http://tiny.cc/PAIN Q: How do I install ModLoader? -A: http://tiny.cc/PAIN Q: Why did you link me that image? -A: Because you can't read. What part of "read this whole post" did you not understand? Q: Why does my game freeze on the loading screen? -A: The most likely answer is you forgot to delete META-INF, or your archive tool didn't want to delete it. Q: Why does my game black screen? -A: There are a number of reasons this could happen, the most likely is that you're trying to play alpha through the browser. Mods don't work with the browser version. I do not care about black screens. Get me the error log. Follow the instructions under the "Linux / Other" download on www.minecraft.net. This applies to all OS. Q: Do these mods work with [older version]? -A: No, they are designed for Minecraft 1.6.2. Q: The AudioMod description hurt my head, is there some kind of readme that explains it in better detail? -A: Not yet, so, in the meantime, feel free to contact me about it in IRC, and I will help. Q: How come 7z throws out "Not implemented" OR WinRAR gives me an error when I try to add stuff to the jar? -A: Update 7-Zip or close Minecraft. Q: How do I uninstall the mods? -A: You restore from a backup of minecraft.jar, and in case you didn't back it up, delete the version file in the bin folder, and Minecraft will redownload everything. Q: What does input == null mean? -A: You failed to read instructions, try again... Q: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: ...? -A: You failed to read instructions, try again... Q: java.lang.SecurityException: SHA1 digest error ...? -A: You failed to read instructions, try again... Q: java.util.zip.ZipException: invalid entry size? -A: Stop using that bad program and get a real one! Like 7-Zip or WinRAR! Q: java.lang.UnsupportedClassVersionError: Bad version number in .class file? -A: Update java. On mac? Too bad. Q: java.lang.UnsupportedClassVersionError: ______ : Unsupported major.minor version 51.0 -A: Either get JRE 7 or tell mod creator to not use JDK 7. Q: How can I best contact you? -A: In the channel #risucraft, on the esper.net IRC. Q: What if this FAQ doesn't solve my problem or answer my question? -A: Then you can post, or contact us, preferably on IRC.
1) Run the latest launcher and download 1.6.2
2) Go to %appdata%/.minecraft/versions
3) Copy the directory named 1.6.2 and paste as 1.6.2ML(you may name however you please, but everything must match) so there are now two copies.
4) Enter new directory and rename the jar and json files to match the directory.
5) Open the json file in your prefered Notepad program and change:
6) Now with the jar you should do the steps below under Windows starting at number 3.
1) Open up %appdata%, if you don't know how to do this, start>run, then type in %appdata%
2) Browse to .minecraft/bin
3) Open up minecraft.jar with WinRAR or 7zip.
4) Drag and drop the necessary files into the jar.
5) Delete the META-INF folder in the jar.
6) Run Minecraft, enjoy!
1) Go to Applications>Utilities and open terminal.
2) Type in the following, line by line:
cd ~ mkdir mctmp cd mctmp jar xf ~/Library/Application\ Support/minecraft/bin/minecraft.jar
3) Outside of terminal, copy all the files and folders into the mctmp directory.
4) Back inside terminal, type in the following:
rm META-INF/MOJANG_C.* jar uf ~/Library/Application\ Support/minecraft/bin/minecraft.jar ./ cd .. rm -rf mctmp
5) Run Minecraft, enjoy!
If you're feeling generous, feel free to donate! Or if you'd rather not spend your own money, you may click the Adfly links below and wait 5 seconds, then skip the ad.The Mods
A mod, kind of like a mod manager, that stops conflicts with mods that alter rendering, recipes, add entities, gui, smeltables or fuel. If you're a modder, feel free to decompile this and learn how to make mods work with it. Inherit BaseMod and override any methods as necessary. The mod's main class file should be prefixed with 'mod_'. Read the Javadoc for information on methods available.
Download (Adfly) Download (Direct) Decompile Fixes MCP Mapping Javadoc Old Versions
Elemental Arrows 1.6.2
The Elemental Arrows mod adds four new types of arrows; explosive arrows, fire arrows, ice arrows, and a joke weapon, egg arrows.. They are crafted the same way as normal arrows, but the head is replaced based on the element; gunpowder for explosive, coal for fire, snowball for ice, and egg for, well, egg. Crafting an explosive arrow only gives you one arrow, and it explodes upon impact. Crafting a fire arrow gives you one arrow, that will ignite stuff upon impact. Crafting an ice arrow gives you one arrow, that will freeze water into ice, lava springs into obsidian, put out fire, and break torches. Egg arrows spawn chickens upon impact with the ground, but there's a secret too. Lightning arrows strike lightning where ever they hit, use diamond in recipe. Homing bow recipe is same layout as regular bow, but diamond instead of sticks. Requires ModLoader 1.6.2.
Download (Adfly) Download (Direct) Old Versions
More Stackables 1.6.2
This mod makes saddles, doors, and signs up to 8 in a stack, minecarts and boats up to 4 in a stack. This is great for storage and for using workbenches, chests, or furnaces, as you no longer consume your food! Requires ModLoader 1.6.2.
Download (Adfly) Download (Direct) Old Versions
Sign Tags 1.6.2
Type [time] into a sign, and it will show the current time. You can also type [x], [y], or [z] and find the current position of the sign in regards to that axis. [a|b] is a redstone input function for signs, where text replacing 'a' will be shown when the sign is powered, otherwise 'b' is shown. Type [light], and it will show you the current light level of the sign's position. [biome], [temp], [humid] each tell you the biome you're in, the temperature of that area, and the humidity of that area, respectively. [temp], [humid] will no longer function in Nether.
Download (Adfly) Download (Direct) Old Versions
Death Chest 1.6.2
When you die, if you have a chest in your inventory, it will be placed where you die, or in the closest available spot. The chest will be filled with as many items as possible. Items stored in the crafting slot are still lost, as usual, and any excess that won't fit in the chest will be dropped.
Download (Adfly) Download (Direct) Old Versions
AudioMod 1.6.2(Not updated for now)
AudioMod is an upgrade of sorts, and a modder's utility. Included in this mod is CodecIBXM, created by Paul at www.paulscode.com, who is the creator of the sound system used in Minecraft. It allows Minecraft to play (in addition to ogg, wav, and mus files), xm, s3m, and mod files. The only readily available feature of this mod is the ability to add new music, however, it adds support for modders to add new records and sound effects. There is a slight increase in load time when using this mod. Using this, you can also use custom sounds, alongside the originals. Custom music and sound goes into the resources folder, music in mod/music. Custom sounds go into mod/sound. For example, if I were to add a new footstep sound effect to stone, I'd put the new stone1.ogg in mod/sound/step. In game, the new sound would occasionally be played, alongside the originals. Custom sounds for things like the menu click and water do not always work, at the moment.
Download (Adfly) Download (Direct) Old Versions
Floodgate block can be used as either a floodgate, allowing toggleable water and lava falls, or as a trapdoor. When you place the floodgate control block, it will place a gate in front of the control block in the direction you are facing. Applying redstone power to this will remove the gate. Use the control block to open the GUI where you can place supporting blocks that will replace how the gate looks. Requires ModLoader 1.6.2.
Where is redstone.
Download (Adfly) Download (Direct) Old Versions
Spawner GUI 1.6.2
Adds a GUI to all mob spawners, that will allow you to pick what mob to spawn. I also reallowed mining spawners. You can disable spawners with redstone aswell. Should be compatible with all mobs, but don't expect the mobs with special spawn conditions to work everywhere. Animals require grass, Monsters require darkness, Slimes require being in their special chunks, and 0-16 depth. Requires ModLoader 1.6.2.
Download (Adfly) Download (Direct) Old Versions
Block Distortion 1.6.2
This mod is just an experiment. Everything that is 3D (Mostly noticeable on blocks) has a random distortion. Known issues include: Clouds randomize as they move across the sky, held items look rather odd, and GUI elements may be screwed up. I don't recommend using this mod long.
Download (Adfly) Download (Direct) Old Versions
Griefer Creepers 1.6.2
WARNING BACK UP YOUR WORLD BEFORE INSTALLING
This mod changes how creepers attack. Instead of blowing itself up, It will disappear and launcher 100 arrows straight into the air, which will rain down on the landscape. These arrows will be 25% fire arrows, 75% explosive arrows..
Download (Adfly) Download (Direct) Old Versions
Recipe Book 1.6.2
This item when used opens up a GUI of every recipe that can be done. The items can not be touched, but you can read tool tip. Left click moves to next recipe. Right click moves to previous recipe. The recipe for recipe book is 1 book, 1 ink sac. It's a shapeless recipe. Requires ModLoader 1.6.2.
Download (Adfly) Download (Direct) Old Versions
Ever wanted to store your items in a way you can see them? Here you go. This block allows you to add up to 9 items to it and the items you put in are shown in the world. Requires ModLoader 1.6.2.
Download (Adfly) Download (Direct) Old Versions
This is a new generator. You may select this generator in More World Options when creating world. In this generator, the world is made up of massive spheres with glass domes. Inside these spheres are random biomes. There is a random chance of a lake being placed in the center of each sphere. Usually water, but rarely lava. Bordering this lake you will find sand for water, or gravel for lava. Connecting each sphere is a wooden bridge with fence rail. Beside each sphere is a smaller sphere, which is where you will find diamond and lapis lazuli. These ores only occur here, the others are equally spread throughout the spheres. The cave generator used here is a modified Nether cave generator, where like on the surface, will generate lava below a certain level. if this lava reaches the outside, an obsidian wall will be made to hold it in. Many options can be changed in ".minecraft/config/Biosphere.cfg". Requires ModLoader 1.6.2.
Download (Adfly) Download (Direct) Old Versions
Armor Stand 1.6.2
This block will give you a place to show off your armor. Just place the block and right click on the platform. You can choose from a selection of skins to hold your armor, as well as have it stare at you, constantly. You may also change the texture of platform by putting block in the last slot. Known issues include: placing a block inside of dummy, standing on its head, possible inability for mobs to path around it. Recipe is 3 solid stone blocks along bottom, with 2 sticks in the middle. Requires ModLoader 1.6.2.
Download (Adfly) Download (Direct) Old Versions
More mods to come!
Oct 8, 2011a_dizzle posted a message on [1.5.2] Weeping Angels [V1.5.10 - 22, MAY,13] FORGE [SP/MP]Posted in: Minecraft Modsa_dizzle's Weeping Angels Mod
(Compiled with Forge version 22.214.171.1248)
This mod adds the following creature to the game.
As well as two Blocks.
Statue Block - Rare Drop from a Weeping Angel
and a Spawn Block which can only be spawned in with the item id of 207.
Thank you Yogscast for this amazing spotlight opportunity.
- This mob has a spawn rate of 2% (Rare).
- The Weeping Angel will freeze when seen (includes other angels [broken])(Within FOV (This FOV is locked to a specific value and does not change with minecraft options.. yet).
- When not seen will run towards the player; various movement the creature make will be based on if it is aggroed or not and the distance between the player and creature.
- When it is not day or the angel is in a cave with a light source, the angel will try to remove it to create darkness which enables the angel to attack and move towards the player even if the player is looking at the creature (Light level < 0). When the creature is looked at directly, the player will be de buffed which will last for a short period of time. This debuf will cause the player to walk slowly. (As if it has turned to stone)
- A weeping angel has a 1 in 30 chance on hit of teleporting the player, when this happens on attack it will teleport the player in a 200 block radius; either above the ground or in a cave.
- They can be killed by using a iron pickaxe (Normal difficulty) or a diamond pickaxe (Hard difficulty).
You can adjust the spawnrate and turn off the chance on hit teleport in the Forge WeepingAngels Property file.
- Rare Drop from a Weeping Angel
- Can be placed as decorative items.
- Comes to life when powered by Redstone
- Only be spawned in ID 207.
- Same texture as stone to blend in to environments
- When powered by redstone, will spawn ONE Weeping Angel directly above the placed block.
(Only if there isn't already an angel within a TWO block radius of the spawn block)
- Spawns ONE Weeping Angel when used.
- Available from creative item menu.
If you do not know what a Weeping Angel is you should be ashamed of yourself.
DisclaimerThis mod is the intelligent property of Anthony. G or "a_dizzle". This mod can not be distributed in any other way than through this thread. You don't have the permission to distribute this mod through 'mod packages', installers or plugins A multiplayer plugin is allowed as long as it requires you to download the unmodified single player mod to work. An installer can not host this mod, it must redirect the user to this thread. You can't modify or redistribute my mod without my written permission.
Append (Overrides Above): You are allowed to use this mod in a mod pack IF you do not monetise off it. Otherwise you can cut me in .
Thanks to DA3DSOUL for rotations , OGRESEAN for FOV equation, and Morgeh for Statue API which can be seen here.
Model and Texture files
If you would like to create your own texture for the Weeping Angel you can acquire the texture map here
You may use this as a reference for creating a texture.
The Project it self is available on github (https://github.com/y...2/WeepingAngels) for other modders who wish to use its source in there own projects or who wish to support this mod by submitting and fixing bugs.
Bugs that are repeatable (I.e. Code issue, NOT your issue) should be submitted HERE as they are more likely to be read and fixed or added to the mod.(Requires GitHub Account)
NOTE: Make sure you read the list of issues already submitted before submitting your own here or on GitHub.
How to Install Weeping Angels Mod:
FORGE INSTALLATION (version 1.4.5 Onwards) - Forge Required
1. Close Minecraft
2. Go to Minecraft.jar. You can find this in Windows in C:\Users\[Your User Name]\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\mods
3. Copy the XXXWeepingAngel.zip into \mods (NOTE: XXX is just MinecraftVersion-ModVersion. You do not have to rename the zip to match this. For example the 1.4.6 version of this mod would look like this 146-157WeepingAngel.zip in which you would copy this to the \mods folder. Remember you do not have to rename anything!)
4. Start Minecraft and have fun!
*Server installation is similar, just drop the zip into your server mods folder.
Anything prior to version 1.2.5
1. Close Minecraft.
2. Go to Minecraft.jar. You can find this in Windows in C:\Users\[Your User Name]\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\bin.
3. Open Minecraft.jar with a program such as WinRar or 7-zip.
4. Delete the META-INF folder
5. *SKIP if already installed* Drag the files from inside the Modloader .zip file into Minecraft.jar.
6. *SKIP if already installed* Drag the files from inside the AudioMod .zip file into Minecraft.jar.
7. Move the WeepingAngel.zip folder to .minecraft/mods/
8. Drag the files from inside the “resources” folder into .minecraft/resources.
9. Close Minecraft.jar and have fun!
Installation Video (OUT OF DATE)The installation method has changed from this please read the "readme" contained in the zip file if you are unsure of what to do.
Created by TheJackPot2K10
You should only use this as a reference as this is for version 1.8.1
Change Log/Previous Versions[1.8.1beta]
Version 1.0 - http://adf.ly/36F5B
Version 1.1 - [9, OCT] - http://adf.ly/36mij
- Fixes Model movement issue
- Adjust spawn rates.
- Adds Stone like movement debuf when angel directly looked at to player.
- Changed teleport chance to 1/25
Version 1.2 - [10, OCT] - http://adf.ly/37zx3
- Fixed teleport issue when not near Weeping Angel
- Added new feature where when an angel is seen by an another angel it will freeze.
- Added feature that allows an angel to teleport inclemently to the player when greater than a certain distance.
- Changed movement speed to what it was in 1.0 (6F)
- Adjusted spawn rate again...
Version 1.3 - [12, OCT] - http://adf.ly/39xGd
- Adjusted spawn rate again... It should be much less often now.
- Adjusted Weeping Angel aggro range. From (100 to 64)
- Fixed Sounds for movement. That means there are new resources in the dl which you need to move to the minecraft resources folder!
- Fixed Slow debuf. You should only get it now when the weeping angel is not covering its eyes.
Version 1.4 - [16, OCT] - http://adf.ly/3EUJQ
- Adjusted spawn rate once more. Should be a bit more then 1.3.
- Adjusted Line Of Sight Detection. Now checks 6 points instead of 1.
- Added more sound triggers.
- The Teleport trigger is now chance on hit (1/30) instead of an angel spawning as a teleporter.
Version 1.5 - [11, DEC] - http://adf.ly/49swZ
- Added two new blocks (Statue, and spawn block (ID = 200)
- Spawn blocks must be spawned in, were entirely created for map makers.
- The Weeping Angel now has a 1/8 chance to drop a statue which can be placed as a decorative item.
Version 1.5.1 - [12, DEC] - http://adf.ly/4Agq3
- Bit of file clean up. Instead of having to open the jar you can now copy specified zip to .minecraft/mods/ folder.
- There are now properties to turn off Weeping Angels teleport and adjust the spawnrate.
- Spawn block id changed to 207
Version 1.5.2 - [17, DEC] - http://adf.ly/4GVJy
- Introduces Block/ItemID to properties. (This means you can change the block/itemId if you have conflicts)
- Check if pickaxe used to damage the angel can destory Obsidian/diamond ore depending on the game difficulty. (If other mod tools allow you to dig obsidian, this would be equivalent to using a diamond pickaxe on the angel.)
Version 1.5.3 - [28,DEC] - http://adf.ly/4Qtmf
- Fixed Properties bug, not changing item id's.
- You can switch off angels by setting spawnrate to 0.
- Angels should now appear without a Christmas hat. Textures for a jolly weeping angel are in the angels folder.
Version 1.5.4 - [22,APR] - http://adf.ly/7gw2Y
- Angels can now see through transparent blocks
- They will not teleport you if you are in creative mode.
- Added Spawn Eggs.
Version 1.5.5 - [17,DEC,12] - http://adf.ly/G3cQj
-Updated to forge
-Changed how statues worked. (They are much better now)
- Stone Gaze not working in this version.
Version 1.5.6 - [19,DEC,12] - http://adf.ly/G8ZnX
- Fixed Multiplayer
- Some sounds being played that were not playing are now playing
- Fixed statue not updating for other clients watching the statue block when it is updated.
- Changed Spawn Rate to 2.
- Added an option that allows you to change how many in a group they will spawn called "maxSpawn"
Version 1.5.7 - [26,DEC,12] - http://adf.ly/GUA8O
- Updated for 1.4.6, No changes
Version 1.5.8 - [12,JAN, 13] - http://adf.ly/HDbzD
- Updated to 1.4.7
- Teleportation fixed courtesy of TimoMeijer
Version 1.5.9 - [23,APR, 13] - http://adf.ly/NYjVe
- Updated to 1.5.1
- No Additional Changes
Version 1.5.10 - [22,MAY, 13] - http://adf.ly/PMkVX
- Updated to 1.5.2
- Fixed Teleport config (Does not teleport when set to 0)
- Fixed Custom Entity ID not working. (You can now change the Entity ID in configs)
Demonstration/Mod Spotlight Videos
Thank you EditZp
Thank you ipodmail
Thank you GerMinecrafterfor this demonstration video.
Thank you montelkfor this hilarious video.
Thank you x-continue-x for this weeping angel preview
Thank you for the video preview pknova
Thank you for the interesting mod demonstration jamie
Thank you failboat103
If you like this mod and Doctor Who then you might be interested in the Doctor Who Client Mod being developed by the iKingsSGC Mod Division. It is essentially a new game built ontop of minecraft, and yes....it has its own version of the Weeping Angels.
Thank you MindKrafter for this lovely banner.
Thank you Zues for this banner.
Dec 3, 2011Posted in: Minecraft ModsThaumcraft 3 has been released.
"Thaumaturgy... which giveth certain order to make strange works, of the sense to be perceived and of men greatly to be wondered at." - Mathematicall Praeface to Euclid's Elements (1570), John Dee
Thaumaturgy is the capability of a magician to work miracles. A practitioner of thaumaturgy is a thaumaturge, thaumaturgist or miracle worker.
This is what this mod is all about - drawing magic from physical objects in the form of "Vis" and reshaping it to perform miracles.
At its core this mod allows you to turn raw matter in vis, which can then be used to power magical symbols, enchant items or even turn back into different, slightly tastier kinds of matter.
For more information visit the Wiki here: http://thaumcraft2.wikispaces.com/
You also might want to check out Thaumcraft for Noobs
Those wanting to use Thaumcraft 2 in a mod pack can go right ahead.This permission does not extend to AC/TC3 however when/if it is released, but I might revisit my stance on mod packs at that stage. For now however TC2 is fair game. Enjoy.
I'm sad to say that this will more than likely be the final version of Thaumcraft 2 unless some kind of major bug pops up. Don't fret however, Thaumcraft will return, though possibly under a different name. Go check out the Arcanacraft thread for some hints as to what might be coming.
For Minecraft 1.2.5Adf.ly Download (with Buildcraft 3.x API)
Thaumcraft 2 API 0.3 AlphaAdf.ly Download
The API is still an alpha release so please report any problems or bugs.
Also check out this NEI plugin for Thaumcraft by mistaqur
NEI_ThaumcraftPlugin 126.96.36.199.zip - for NEI 1.3
shadydeath created an IRC channel at irc.esper.net:#thaumcraft
I check it regularly so pop in if you want to chat.
There is a very tiny chance that updates may break your save. Backup just in case.
- Added compatibility for FML (Forge Mod Loader). This means the normal Modloader is no longer required
- The portable hole is now able to dig a hole through tile entities. Use caution when using this ability though - while it should work fine 99% of the time, some mods might not like having their Tile Entities go AWOL for a few seconds.
- Some minor bugfixes and optimizations.
- Also: A secret suprise...
- Blocks like arcane seals, void chests and void interfaces should now be a lot happier about being moved by RP Frames or similar mod items.
- The Wand of Equal Trade now only exchanges visible blocks (blocks with at least one side adjacent to open air or a non-opaque block.
- Fixed some crashes with Mystcraft
- Using Arcane Tinkering Tools on blocks that force chunks to be loaded (teleport seals, void interfaces and chunkloading seals) will outline the loaded chunks with a particle effect. The effect remains for 2 minutes or until you use the tools again. Only the chunks loaded via TC chunkloaders will be displayed.
- Updated Forestry API usage
- Updated to newer Extrabiomes XL API
- Fixed issues with Void Interfaces and session changes where items would get lost/duplicated (Thanks to JRoush for the solution to this one).
- Fixed crashes with certain items in the TC enchanters.
- Fixed Soul Charm occasionally counting xp-orbs multiple times.
- Fixed the way custom sounds are loaded/extracted which should improve compatibility with MCPatcher and solve some other issues people were experiencing with my custom sounds (once again thanks to JRoush).
- Added the ability to enchant tools like the wands, thaumium hoes, tinkering tools, etc. Also added a new enchant to go with these changes. This only works with the TC enchanters.
- Goggles of Revealing can now be enchanted, but are now damagable.
- Magic boosting seals now no longer causes taint charge to skyrocket. They are also slightly more effective.
- Removed both the Herp and the Derp from the API. It no longer references classes that might not be present. It was actually pretty much unusable in its previous state.
- Added Secret Sauce.
- Added the Forestry API. TC items should pop into the correct forestry backpacks.
- Wand of Water is a lot more squirty now and causes minimal damage to most mobs and not so mininal damage to others. It can also put out fires.
- Added support of Extra Biomes
- Fixed some bugs with the chunkloading seals
- Fixed some bugs with the void bracelet and teleport seals in general
- Natural tainted areas can now be larger than just a single chunk
- Rebalanced the costs of the Occultic Enchanter
- Fixed a bug where some of the higher level enchantments weren't showing up in the Occultic Enchanter
- Added the ability to scroll through all the available enchantments if more can be placed on an item than can be displayed on a single screen.
- Added a few odds and ends
- The Hoe of the Mystic now only tills a limited amount of blocks before stopping
- The Axe of the Stream and Elemental Cutter now won't destroy themselves when multi-harvesting - they will stop once they only have 1 durability remaining.
- The behaviour of shift-harvesting for the elemental tools can now be changed in the config file
- Animated textures should now work properly in higher rez texture packs
- Arcane Furnace receives greater boosts in speed and multismelt-chance from bellows than it used to
- Nitor can now be placed in the world as a light source.
- Numerous minor tweaks and bug-fixes
- Loads of minor bugfixes and balance tweaks
- Unnerfed natural taint areas a bit
- Vastly improved the handling of the Flying Carpet
- Added some custom enchants
- The main ability of the Pickaxe of the Core has been toned down. Instead of breaking multiple blocks it instead automatically smelts any items you mine.
- Portal seals and void interfaces keep the chunk they are placed in loaded at all times. In addition two new seals have been added: Magic+Earth and Magic+Earth+Earth. These seals keeps a 3x3 and 5x5 area of chunks loaded around where they are placed.
- Boots speed boosts should work now... finally. All the boots also now allow you to step up 1 block without having to jump.
- Loads of new stuff as well
- HOTFIX: Carpet isn't as homocidal in survival mode anymore and it's duration bar doesn't overlap the health/food bars.
- Numerous bug fixes
- Added a couple of new items and seal combinations
- Fixed (hopefully) the problem with the aura being shared between various dimensions. Please report if you find any further issues with this.
- Tweaked the way taint spreads and how taint charge effects the aura to make it a lot less aggressive
- Tweaked world gen (its a bit more generous now).
- Condensers now produce depleted crystals instead of tainted crystals. Using an upgraded condenser with tainted crystals will also produce depleted crystals.
- Crystalizers can now be used on crystals that are not depleted to change their type.
- Void bracelets do not require a vis crystal to functions anymore... of course, nothing in life is free. Like normal portals they cause damage to the local aura in both the source and destination chunk
- Pickaxe of the Core can once again point you towards crystals
- Naturally spawned crystals can once again spawn with more than one crystal
- Ore crystals can now grow even if the aura isn't charged, but the chance is much lower.
- Increased the success chance of the wand of reversal
- Opening a monolith created in a 1.2.3 world should no longer flood the surrounding chunks with taint.
- Hotfixed condenser not working after running out of crystals
- Natural spawning tainted areas are now much rarer, but you can configure their rarity in the config file
- Taint spores only make an appearance when taint levels rise above 66%
- Dark infuser should behave itself now.
- Vis Purifiers also generate taint suction now
- Fixed Concentrated vis recipe
- Traveling trunks now remember how many slots they have
- A few other minor bugfixes
- Go read the wiki
- Aura growth from crystals only occurs when the aura or taint dips very low (below 10% of max). However harvesting crystals now damages the aura. This was changed since eventually auras would max out in "unused" chunks.
- High or low auras doesn't create grasslands or deserts anymore. It was causing too many problems. It will eventually return however in some other form in a future update.
- Pre-tainted chunks can now spawn in the world
- Crystals spawns are now determined by biome, with certain biomes spawning more crystals of a certain type: e.g. deserts will have more fiery crystals.
- Conduits and vis flow has been redone completely. It is now a suction based system with blocks that require vis causing negative pressure in the conduits and this pulling vis towards themselves.
- The elemental tools (pick of the core, etc.) have been nerfed a bit. Each block mined by the axe and pick now damages durability and the sword is much slower when you use it to fly. A fourth tool (shovel) has been added. The axe right-click has been moved to the shovel and has gained a new ability in its place.
- Portal seals within the same network doesn't automatically cycle between destinations anymore - you can right click to cycle now.
- Totems of Dusk/Dawn have bigger effects on the aura and actively grow or decrease the spread of taint
- Loads of bugfixes, rebalancing and ease of use improvements
- Most blocks and seals can now be turned off if a redstone signal is applied
- Enchanter has been completely redone. It now shows the item levels and it is much cheaper to enchant items.
- Couple of new seals (water+magic for instance is a healing seal) and Crystal ball now holds a record of all your discovered seal combos.
- Added Thaumonomicon which holds a record of all your research discoveries.
- Research has been rebalanced:
- Artifacts give bigger bonuses
- Base failure/loss chances are a bit lower
- Base success chances are a bit higher
- Bookcases and brains give larges bonuses
- You can't research items if you haven't completed the research for a precursor item. For example you won't get a theory for Meteor boots till you have discovered Seven League boots.
- A lot more items can result in specific theories instead of just fragments.
- Arcane furnace is more expensive to craft, but gains a bigger bonus from bellows.
- Tanks don't like being full of taint anymore. They really don't.
- Monoliths now only spawn their "extra bits" once unlocked and the blocks spawned are the destructable kind. Only the monolith itself remains indestructable.
- Air+dark+dark seal now place items in all containers and looks for containers up to two blocks away.
- The replanting seal looks for wheat seeds from any container within 2 blocks and plants them.
- The Aura and Taint cap in zones have been halved by default. Existing worlds will be converted to match the new numbers. This means taint is more of a threat and vis is easier to deplete. A new setting has been added to the .cfg so you can tweak the numbers of you don't like this change.
- A few new items have been added to help you manage Aura and Taint. Researchable of course.
- Taint spread code has been optimized a bit.
- Tallgrass won't replace grass blocks in high vis areas
- Wand of fire isn't infinite anymore
- Nor are Cinderpearls
- Fixed goofiness with Portals and Void interfaces
- The dupe bug with void interfaces is also fixed (hopefully). Please report if you it rears its ugly head again.
- Totems of dawn and silverwood trees are much better at preventing the spread of Taint now.
- Vis crystal spawning is now weighted by biome instead of world height.
- Several other minor bugfixes
- Crystals should no longer appear above Steve's head
- When you completed all the research in a category you will receive your fragment of knowledge back if the research cycle is successful with a chance of gaining a second random fragment.
- Totem of Dawn and Totem of Dusk have new recipes and are both in the tainted research category now
- Fixed flatland crashes
- Tank vis dupe bug fixed
- Sword of Four Winds and Pick of the Core no longer have the same item id.
- Arcane Bore and Duplicator don't have the same recipe anymore.
- Numbering on discovery gui is fixed
- All types of wood logs can now be enchanted
- Wand of Reversal now has a higher chance of success.
- Too much to list - go read the Wiki!
(1) Install Forge (Modloader is NOT required - my mod uses the Forge modloader)
(2) Download this mod and place the zip into your Mods Directory.
Config File Settings
- If you wish to use the lower quality effects in my mod without using Minecrafts Fast Graphics mode, open the Thaumcraft2.cfg file in your .minecraft/config folder and change graphics.low=false to true.
- You can switch off the portal see-through effect by setting portal.seethrough=true to false
- You can tweak the aura / taint cap by changing aura.max.
- You can change the rarity of natural taint areas with aura.taintspawn.
- You can swith off the conduit drip effect with graphics.pipedrips.
Compatibility with other mods
My mod works fine with other Modloader and Forge mods I have tested so far and you should be able to burn items in the crucible as long as they are crafted from purely MC Vanilla items.
It also uses items from the Forge Ore Dictionary so many items from IC2 or RP2 will not needed to be added.
To add support for new items (like ores and such) you will need to modify the Thaumcraft2.cfg file located in your minecraft config folder.
Find the entry marked smelting.other.mods. There are some examples in there already, but to add something do this (using an example item from MoCreatures, the BigCat Claw):
Simply add the text after the equals sign followed by the name of the item. Any spaces in the name needs to be replaced by underscores ("_"). The number after the : is the value of the item. A quick and dirty way to calculate this value is to assign the item a rarity from 1 to 10 (with 1 being dirt, diamonds 8 and music discs 10) and then multiply that number by itself. In this case I gave the BigCat Claw a rarity value of 3 and thus the smelting value equals 9.
NOTE: You do not need to add values for all items in the mod you wish to support. Simple add the most basic items that can only be attained by mining, mob drops, smelted items, etc. I automatically calculate the value of things crafted on the crafting table as long as I have a value for these basic ingredients.
You can also modify the block, entity and item id's in the config file to ensure compatibility with other mods.
Buildcraft and other mods that use pipes.
For those of you using Buildcraft or other mods that use Forge note that the Infuser and Duplicator can accept pipes for input and output. Output is drawn from the sides of both blocks. The Infuser fills the top input slot from the top and the template slot from the bottom. The Duplicator fills its input slot from either the bottom or the top.
Compatibility with Too Many Items (TMI)
Not all the items from this mod will show up in TMI. This is partly intended, but mostly due to technical issues. I'm using some very arcane code to save block id's and that does not play well with TMI. Honestly, it is a minor inconvenience at best and like BTW this mod is supposed to be played legit. For that reason any fixes to TMI is very low priority for me. Very, very low. SO STOP ASKING.
You can find a Peaceful Pack addon for TC2 here
Here is the code you can add to the .cfg to smelt Metallurgy items (still the old TC1 table, but you will get the drift):
basic tutorials by flamytygwa
TC2 LP series by msa545
Videos of older versions
A LP series by msa545 can be found here.
Also go check out http://www.minecraft...ip-arcanacraft/. This is where discussion is happening regarding a possible successor to TC2.
Special thanks to...
Dan Scott (http://www.danscottart.com) for all the help he gave me with some of the sprites.
Lorc, creator of the icons I use for enchanting and other things
bonemouse, creator of the Isabella Texture Pack for letting me use his chest textures and skin as well as ScottKillen for making the Thaumium armor graphics based on the Isabella pack.
chicken_bones for letting me base my lightning effect code on his L-Systems code from WRCBE
Eloraam for allowing me to add Redpower and Blutricity integration
ThaumCraft by Azanor is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Only Minecraftforum.net is able to host any of my material without my consent.
It may not be placed on any web site or otherwise distributed publicly without advance permission.
This mod isn't open source.
Jul 19, 2011ZeppelinPosted in: WIP Mods
0.31 released! Leaves work again!
668,116 downloads! Woot!
Zeppelin is a mod you can use to fly ships around in the Minecraft world. It is not limited to the world grid, but can move freely in space.
An awesome runthrough by GNS.
My old, very old video:
New Zeppelin video from BigFatPolarBear
Aether compatible (was) - Watch Neth's awesome video
Install video brought to us by Mine123Crafter!
Nice video from Neth!
A great video brought to us by The Original Minecraft Mod Showcase (with some unfortunate crashes (which are now fixed!))
A nice video by thinwhiteduke89, shows how to craft the controller and steer a ship around.
Video from robbaz :
An interview (of me) done by killthenrun1
Courtesy of KensukeNL:
Note: This mod is BETA - There is a good chance it will crash, but is stable enough for people to use now. If you get a crash dump, please post what you were doing, and the crash log in this thread.
Create a craft controller block
Airship moves forward/back, up/down, and can turn. Ship moves forward/back and can turn. Elevator only goes up/down. Turntable only rotates.
Place this block on your 'ship'. The direction you place the block will determine the forward direction for the craft. Right click the block. The craft will be determined. If it is too large, you will get an error. Default max size is 1024 blocks.
Blocks that will not be accepted as part of a ship by default (you can change this - see configuration section):
- A few more random things like flowers and mushrooms
The following blocks will be included, but will not chain to other blocks when detecting a ship (you can change this - see configuration section):
- Minecart Rails
- Redstone Wire
- Redstone Repeaters
- Melon/Pumpkin Stem
- Lilly Pad
- Nether Wart
- *See config for exact list
8 Increase speed
2 Decrease speed
4 Rotate left
6 Rotate right
* Align to grid
You can configure the controls in your options.txt, see below.
You can control the ship as long as you are standing on it (or near it in some cases).
If you jump off while the ship is in motion, wave goodbye.
Right clicking the controller block will cause the ship to stop, realign to the world grid, and rejoin the world.
Create a compass block!
This compass is placed like a regular block, and will point Notch-North (towards the rising sun, at +X)
Any sign on an active craft will have the following string transforms done to each line.
#X# - The current X position of the controller.
#Y# - The current Y position of the controller.
#Z# - The current Z position of the controller.
#S# - The forward speed of the craft.
#A# - The current ascent rate of the craft.
#R# - The current rotation rate of the craft.
#H# - The current heading of the craft.
#C# - The ID of the craft.
Additional ideas for this are welcome!
A remote control for the Zeppelin controllers!
- Link a remote to a controller via right-clicking it when active.
- Right clicking anything else will tell you the craft it is linked to (message shown in screenshot above).
- If you have a remote in your hand, you can control the remote ship with the normal controls.
- If you are on a ship, and have a remote in your hand, you control the remote ship, and not then ship you are on, so you can make hanger doors and stuff without giving commands to both ships at once.
- #C# sign will tell you the ID of the ship.
- Remote linkages persist across saves.
- You can have multiple remotes for one craft.
mod_Zeppelin-client-188.8.131.52.31.zip (Adfly) MD5 A34F100C426EBA6711B6B20CDAE69C1D
*Installation of 0.31 requires you to extract wu.class from the mod_Zeppelin-client-184.108.40.206.31.zip and place it in your minecraft.jar.
mod_Zeppelin-guiControls-220.127.116.11.31.zip (optional) (Adfly) MD5 65C039004BBCB61C10D548C4DB48D3F4
mod_Zeppelin-client-18.104.22.168.30.zip (Adfly) MD5 4E0CE98C9F8769FD3CE2831B94DA6694
*Installation of 0.30 requires you to extract wu.class from the mod_Zeppelin-client-22.214.171.124.30.zip and place it in your minecraft.jar.
mod_Zeppelin-guiControls-126.96.36.199.30.zip (optional) (Adfly) MD5 65C039004BBCB61C10D548C4DB48D3F4
mod_Zeppelin-client-188.8.131.52.29.zip (Adfly) MD5 D9FE5CB97EA6208ECCE4CFC3FA91900E
*Installation of 0.29 requires you to extract wu.class from the mod_Zeppelin-client-184.108.40.206.29.zip and place it in your minecraft.jar.
mod_Zeppelin-guiControls-220.127.116.11.29.zip (optional) (Adfly) MD5 5AF28E882A912B9625DD4F7BCF10D5DE
mod_Zeppelin-client-18.104.22.168.28.zip (Adfly) MD5 4567EFD6A9716E4A3FB688089F69A2BF
*Installation of 0.28 requires you to extract wq.class from the mod_Zeppelin-client-22.214.171.124.28.zip and place it in your minecraft.jar.
mod_Zeppelin-guiControls-126.96.36.199.28.zip (optional) (Adfly) MD5 30A192F540BBEDE220EA753E591322FC
mod_Zeppelin-client-188.8.131.52.27.zip (Adfly) MD5 2DF0D9F80D24A933B9118AD303AD1344
*Installation of 0.27 requires you to extract wq.class from the mod_Zeppelin-client-184.108.40.206.27.zip and place it in your minecraft.jar.
mod_Zeppelin-guiControls-220.127.116.11.27.zip (optional) (Adfly) MD5 30A192F540BBEDE220EA753E591322FC
mod_Zeppelin-client-18.104.22.168.26.zip (Adfly) MD5 5132FC0B102D6545B836F2F04F029FF8
*Installation of 0.26 requires you to extract vi.class from the mod_Zeppelin-client-22.214.171.124.26.zip and place it in your minecraft.jar.
mod_Zeppelin-guiControls-126.96.36.199.26.zip (optional) (Adfly) MD5 2DCE55C39EABAC30BD81E917C900DC89
mod_Zeppelin-client-188.8.131.52.25.zip (Adfly) MD5 F0503DE667229A1C3DA9753BC95D5A23
*Installation of 0.25 requires you to extract vi.class from the mod_Zeppelin-client-184.108.40.206.25.zip and place it in your minecraft.jar.
mod_Zeppelin-guiControls-220.127.116.11.25.zip (optional) (Adfly) MD5 2DCE55C39EABAC30BD81E917C900DC89
mod_Zeppelin-client-18.104.22.168.24.zip (Adfly) MD5 B1A18BB21672F88A2FCE23AB9E165B02
*Installation of 0.24 requires you to extract vi.class from the mod_Zeppelin-client-22.214.171.124.24.zip and place it in your minecraft.jar.
mod_Zeppelin-guiControls-126.96.36.199.24.zip (optional) (Adfly) MD5 2DCE55C39EABAC30BD81E917C900DC89
mod_Zeppelin-client-188.8.131.52.23.zip (Adfly) MD5 C8313329348F64E31C7465981A16D1B0
*Installation of 0.23 requires you to extract c.class from the mod_Zeppelin-client-184.108.40.206.23.zip and place it in your minecraft.jar.
mod_Zeppelin-guiControls-220.127.116.11.23.zip (optional) (Adfly) MD5 61F52602DE5A8C74F209D13A688A9B94
mod_Zeppelin-client-18.104.22.168.22.zip (Adfly) MD5 70F3FC8A28E563EB6381740CE16C96A9
*Installation of 0.22 requires you to extract c.class from the mod_Zeppelin-client-22.214.171.124.22.zip and place it in your minecraft.jar.
mod_Zeppelin-guiControls-126.96.36.199.22.zip (optional) (Adfly) MD5 61F52602DE5A8C74F209D13A688A9B94
mod_Zeppelin-client-188.8.131.52.21.zip (Adfly) MD5 732AEDF971AD0780C4650714021BD5E1
*Installation of 0.21 requires you to extract c.class from the mod_Zeppelin-client-184.108.40.206.21.zip and place it in your minecraft.jar.
mod_Zeppelin-guiControls-220.127.116.11.21.zip (optional) (Adfly) MD5 61F52602DE5A8C74F209D13A688A9B94
mod_Zeppelin-client-18.104.22.168.20.zip (Adfly) MD5 6B5ED7A456330ABA9ACA5D0C73B98BAC
*Installation of 0.20 requires you to extract c.class from the mod_Zeppelin-client-22.214.171.124.20.zip and place it in your minecraft.jar.
mod_Zeppelin-guiControls-126.96.36.199.20.zip (optional) (Adfly) MD5 61F52602DE5A8C74F209D13A688A9B94
mod_Zeppelin-client-188.8.131.52.19.zip (Adfly) MD5 392803DB9E5AEAA1827E562F740A709A
*Installation of 0.19 requires you to extract c.class from the mod_Zeppelin-client-184.108.40.206.19.zip and place it in your minecraft.jar.
mod_Zeppelin-guiControls-220.127.116.11.19.zip (optional) (Adfly) MD5 61F52602DE5A8C74F209D13A688A9B94
mod_Zeppelin-client-18.104.22.168.18.zip (Adfly) MD5 3A4867EEC6B203D9333BB28FDD90C9A8
*Installation of 0.18 requires you to extract rp.class from the mod_Zeppelin-client-22.214.171.124.18.zip and place it in your minecraft.jar.
mod_Zeppelin-guiControls-126.96.36.199.18.zip (optional) (Adfly) MD5 E04CA4B70F36FC5D8185D31BDBCFEC57
mod_Zeppelin-client-188.8.131.52.17.zip (Adfly) MD5 E80F8CF16555FC3DF8F8D34538633E92
*Installation of 0.17 requires you to extract rp.class from the mod_Zeppelin-client-184.108.40.206.17.zip and place it in your minecraft.jar.
mod_Zeppelin-client-220.127.116.11.16.zip (Adfly) MD5 33BA77CE12C5B5089F720CA6191D4C4B
*Installation of 0.16 requires you to extract rp.class from the mod_Zeppelin-client-18.104.22.168.16.zip and place it in your minecraft.jar.
mod_Zeppelin-client-22.214.171.124.15.zip (Adfly) MD5 0F83936FF5E089BF72113ECCD3EB8FF3
*Installation of 0.15 requires you to extract rp.class from the mod_Zeppelin-client-126.96.36.199.15.zip and place it in your minecraft.jar.
mod_Zeppelin-client-188.8.131.52.14.zip (Adfly) MD5 EBBDD154AE97A3545DDA47287A45C148
*Installation of 0.14 requires you to extract rp.class from the mod_Zeppelin-client-184.108.40.206.14.zip and place it in your minecraft.jar.
mod_Zeppelin-client-220.127.116.11.13.zip (Adfly) MD5 5CB7DAECC9482C2904D3335F49541BC6
mod_Zeppelin-client-18.104.22.168.12.zip (Adfly) MD5 BEAF37139A090E5ED119BDC9A3E86AEA
mod_Zeppelin-client-22.214.171.124.11.zip (Adfly) MD5 CCDB6AFA0D4FAA84F6176FFB0822DF77
mod_Zeppelin-client-126.96.36.199.10.zip (Adfly) MD5 E6CE76FD85D45F5A367E06DD78252EE8
mod_Zeppelin-client-188.8.131.52.9.zip (Adfly) MD5 49AEAA09FE98279772BD4B6DEE6DE698
mod_Zeppelin-client-184.108.40.206.8.zip (Adfly) MD5 B2177D110C2DA1CCD5977E457FA22ACF
mod_Zeppelin-client-220.127.116.11.7.zip (Adfly) MD5 FE7091A1C52261DEC30D1252423114C3
mod_Zeppelin-client-18.104.22.168.6.zip (Adfly) MD5 3AC37D4A1C7B84FA48E3A54B99FA1C23
mod_Zeppelin-client-22.214.171.124.5.zip (Adfly) MD5 A209D259BB7AB1055605219CE5BA0871
mod_Zeppelin-client-126.96.36.199.4.zip (Adfly) MD5 7B0C974BC4997E75CD179502354D2B71
mod_Zeppelin-client-188.8.131.52.3.zip (Adfly) MD5 B424D36B6516DC2C86F032D49465A808
mod_Zeppelin-client-184.108.40.206.2.zip (Adfly) MD5 BCBB86C34DAD8481C23DB83718CC0516
mod_Zeppelin-client-220.127.116.11.1.zip (Adfly) MD5 34900889907507B3D327B420DD328124
This mod requires ModLoader!
- Install ModLoader
- Place Zeppelin-client-&--#60;version&--#62;.zip in the /mods/ folder.
- (0.14+ only) Extract the specified class from mod_Zeppelin-client.zip, and put it in your minecraft.jar
- (1.0.0 for Mac)
- Cart Mod
- CCTV (craft controls will fail)
The configuration file can be found in your minecraft folder under /config/mod_Zeppelin.cfg. If it does not exist it will be created at runtime. These configuration settings are currently implemented, along with their defaults:
block.controller.id = 195
This is the controller block ID
block.compass.id = 196
This is the compass block ID
zeppelin.max_craft_size = 1024
This is the maximum size the controller will attempt to detect. Larger craft are slower, so this depends on how fast your computer is.
zeppelin.disallowed_blocks = 1,2,3,8,9,10,11,12,13,30,31,32,37,38,39,40,51,52,59,78,79,87,88,90
A comma separated list of blocks the controller will skip when searching for a craft. See wiki for ID listing. Air and Bedrock are always skipped.
zeppelin.nofollow_blocks = 6,27,28,30,31,32,50,51,55,59,63,65,66,68,69,70,72,75,76,77,93,94,96,104,105,111,115
A comma separated list of blocks the controller will include, but not continue searching past. (think minecart rails on an elevator, you dont want to pick up the whole track, just the part on the elevator).
zeppelin.diagonal_connections = false
Allows diagonal search for the controller block. Do not connect your floors diagonally, you can fall out.
zeppelin.render_distance = 128
Max distance for rendering the ship. Do not increase unless you have a good reason.
zeppelin.accurate_player_on_craft = true
Selection of player detection method. True = new accurate method. False = old box method.
zeppelin.update_properties_on_mod_update = true
If true, config file will be updated when the mod updates.
zeppelin.print_flight_text = true
This can be used to disable the in-flight status text, if you only want to use the instrumentation signs.
zeppelin.keyboard_repeat_rate = 150
This is the value in milliseconds for the keyboard repeat rate (how often it presses when you hold it down). If you set this to 0, it works like it did prior to 0.22.
zeppelin.dynamic_lighting = false
Enable this for full lighting effects (light in real world will light up Zeppelin craft, Zeppelin will darken when entering caves)
zeppelin.minimal_sprites = false
Enable this so Zeppelin only uses 1 terrain sprite index for the controller.
The block rotation database is located in /config/MetaRotation/Vanilla.meta. If you would like to add rotation support for another block (ie buildcraft) you can create another .meta file in this directory, and it will be automatically included. If you create entries, please post them and I will add them to the section here so we can get a nice database going.
The following spoiler contains any MetaRotation data that people create for other mods. If you change the block ID, you will have to update it. But the : meta numbers will be the same. Take the chunks you want, and put them in a .meta file in your /config/MetaRotation/ directory.
; Map frame.
201:2 -&--#62; 201:4 -&--#62; 201:3 -&--#62; 201:5 -&--#62; 201:2
- Fixed crash with leaves and a few other blocks from 0.30
- 1.2.5 support!
- 1.2.4 support!
- Fixed dispensers firing fireballs sideways
- Fixed world height &--#62; 128 bug.
- Better dispenser action! Doesn't fire sideways anymore!
- Turrets and other 'stationary' entities should stop floating upwards.
- Works much better with Djoslin's cannonpowder mod.
- You can now set the compass or remote ID to -1 to disable them (therefore consuming no block IDs or sprites)
- Added minimal_sprites option for people strapped for terrain sprites.
- Signs rotate properly again.
- 1.2.3 support!
- Fixed crashes when removing blocks from bottom of craft.
- Added Netherrack and Soul Sand to default disallowed list.
- No more getting pulled off the ship.
- Readdition of the dynamic_lighting config option. Enable this to get full lighting effects (torches/etc in the world will light up Zeppelins as they move past).
- Some alignment issues fixed.
- Several optimizations for large craft.
- Redstone signals should propagate better on ships.
- Rejoining world should no longer drop you through the floor.
- 1.1 Support!
- Fixed grabby ships (accurate player detection)
- Dispensers fire! But dispensers can't be broken in flight, and you can't use their inventory in flight.
- Improved world faking.
- Fixed keypresses incrementing by 2 when first pressing.
- You can now hold down multiple keys.
- You should no longer get a broken stack in your inventory when placing the last item in a stack.
- You should no longer be able to place a block where there is already a smaller block.
- Dispensers should no longer fire two items at once. This should also fix some other bugs with pistons.
- You can now hold down keys instead of having to press every time.
- Added configurable repeat rate for keys.
- Huge mushrooms actually work this time.
- Fixed vines and leaves crashing ship.
- Fixed buttons not rotating
- Fixed player moving too fast when ship is in motion.
- Fixed player moving slow and wierd when ship is in motion.
- Fixed some disappearing (I hope).
- Added huge mushroom rotation data.
- Fixed torches and doors crashing ship.
- Fixed signs not rendering.
- Fixed some of TMI's issues (still has extra Unnamed blocks)
- Fixed stack overflow when placing items sometimes.
- Added config option for remote item ID.
- 1.0.0 support!
- Remote control added. See OP for details.
- Several crashes fixed.
- Added #C# for identification of craft.
- Optional guiControls download to fix the "Done" button in controls. (NOT REQUIRED to play zeppelin)
- Sounds work again.
- You should no longer get glued to blocks.
- Controller should no longer get stuck activated.
- Sign instrumentation panels added! See op.
- Config added to turn off in flight text if you only want to use instrumentation.
- Compass block added! See op.
- Several acheivements and statistics added.
- Y_limit removed and detected automatically instead.
- Crafts are more 'grabby' and should prevent you from falling off as much.
- Craft will no longer align to grid if this would cause them to clip inside other blocks.
- Furnaces work.
- Pistons work as long as they are above the controller Y.
- Many other mod blocks will maintain state now, but are non-interactable.
- Ships should no longer disappear.
- Saplings and other small objects should no longer crash the game when attached to a craft.
- Redstone breaks in one hit, no longer shows tnt texture.
- Craft can be deactivated with redstone.
- All .meta files in /.minecraft/ are now found and included.
- .meta entries found in files override vanilla ones.
- Clicking on a ship with no item in your hand will no longer crash the game.
- Improved rotation collisions
- Added vanilla rotation for rails and vines
- Fixed issue with blocks forgetting metadata when destroyed
- No-follow blocks config introduced.
- Correct amount of items is dropped when destroying a block.
- Chests now have 1.8 animations, and no longer lose contents.
- Signs keep text
- New turntable controller added!
- Crafts now collide when rotating instead of noclipping into objects.
- Fixed crash with saplings/grass/mushrooms
- Support for custom rotation data
- 1.8.1 support!
- You can place blocks on active craft
- Craft no longer twitches
- Paintings don't fall off
- Improved collisions and general position detection for many things
- Major FPS improvements
- Craft which are too large now say how many blocks were detected (up to 8*max size)
- Redstone support!
- Cakes, beds, slowsand and farmland collide (almost) correctly. Beds and cakes now work.
- Block max damage now based on hardness (and breaking animations!)
- Improved craft detect option
- Added config option for craft detect method
- Improved grabbing and collision.
- Visible selection box
- Most tile entities will retain their data now
- Added render distance config option.
- Rewrote render class to use built in minecraft calls.
- Pistons and dispensers now retain their orientation and inventory (dispensers) during flight.
- Craft-Craft collisions disabled in favour of faster game. This will be fixed in the future.
- Half-bed and Half-door bug should be fixed.
- Craft duplication should be fixed.
- "Craft Controller" split into three blocks. Airship Controller, Ship Controller, Elevator Controller. See recipes above.
- New crafting recipes for the three blocks.
- Added reverse speed of -1.
- Speed changed to range from -1 to 20 (old 10 is the new 20).
- Workbenches work during flight.
- Chests work during flight, and across saves.
- Fixed stair direction rendering.
- Fixed fence rendering thanks to nudurandal!
- Added / to beginning of texture path to support re-texturing.
- Align to grid no longer stops the craft.
- Added config option for diagonal connections.
- Added config option for upper Y limit.
- TNT no longer crashes the game.
- Align to grid will now align entities on the ship as well.
- Players should no longer fall through the blocks.
- Items should no longer duplicate.
- Stairs collide like slabs for now.
- The controller will no longer cause a stack overflow if it hits lava.
- Craft will now ascend with items on board (dropped items or minecarts/boats)
- Craft are less 'grabby' about players near them.
- Controller block rotation fixed (again).
- Controller block can be activated via redstone signals.
- Blocks on active craft can be attacked and destroyed. This means they are vulnerable to all attacks, player, TNT, arrows, etc.
- TNT can be activated with right click when part of a craft.
- Slabs work
- Rotation of blocks! The following blocks rotate correctly:
- Stairs (wrong while flying, correct when reentering the world)
- Signs (on walls) (still get erased)
- Redstone repeaters
- Holes should no longer appear in craft when returning to the grid &--#62;.&--#62;
- Configuration option - zeppelin.default_lighting - can be used to disable lighting on craft to speed up rendering. See op.
- Active craft now save across sessions! Yay!
- Controller block is activated and deactivated with right click. It no longer auto-destroys.
- Default block ID changed to 195 to better fit with Aether.
- Fixed the player shifting when ship is rotating.
- Implemented directional controller block. The placement of the block determines the front of the craft.
- New controller block texture, brough to us by Aoefanatic! Thanks!
- Some optimizations to make things a bit faster
- Configuration file for settings now in /config/mod_Zeppelin.cfg. See configuration section for details.
- Removed cobblestone from disallowed list
- Fixed renderCraftEntity:28 crashes
- Removed ModLoaderMP requirement
- Increased maximum craft size to 1024
- Torches/Doors/Ladders etc no longer crash. They are invisble and non-collidable on active craft, but successfully reintegrate when the craft rejoins the world.
- Initial release
- You can walk through walls sometimes
- Pistons only work if they are higher than the controller.
Torches emit no light, neither does glowstone.
- Players can sometimes fail to collide horizontally with blocks when the ship is rotating
- Bounding boxes are grid aligned even during rotation.
- Water is crazy. Stay away from it. Submarines are not possible yet.
- Pressure plates do not power redstone.
Controller disappears randomly. Placing a block causes it to reappear. Ship can vanish and disappear at a previous location. Signs not rotating properly. Issues with redstone signal propagation through repeaters
- Creative doesn't work properly.
- Ships consume fuel (configurable)
- Crashing the ship at high speed will cause blocks to break
- Larger ships are slower to accelerate and turn (configurable?)
- More complicated (and expensive) recipe
Q: What is the block ID for the controller?
A: Block ID 195 by default in version 0.5 and higher (165 for 0.1 through 0.4).
Q: How can I change the controls?
A: Either use the in game control editor, or edit the options.txt in your .minecraft folder (Start-&--#62;Run-&--#62;%appdata%/.minecraft/). The numbers for the keys are scancodes, which you can find here. Minecraft's config.txt requires DECIMAL scancodes. NOT hex. Picture!
Here's a different control scheme based on arrow keys, pgup/pgdn, home/end.
Q: But the "Done" button is in the way! How can I change the controls in game?
A: Download the guiControls fix in the Downloads section. Put the file in your minecraft.jar, and then the "Done" button will move when you resize the window.
Q: I can only move up and down! Help!
A: Make sure your NUMLOCK is on! If you don't know what that is, google it!
Q: I get a black screen and no crash dump, what can I do?
A: If you get the black screen with no error, create the following batch file file (or put it in your start-&--#62;run)
java -Xms512m -Xmx1024m -cp "%APPDATA%\.minecraft\bin\minecraft.jar;%APPDATA%\.minecraft\bin\jinput.jar;%APPDATA%\.minecraft\bin\lwjgl.jar;%APPDATA%\.minecraft\bin\lwjgl_util.jar" -Djava.library.path="%APPDATA%\.minecraft\bin\natives" net.minecraft.client.Minecraft
You should now get a command prompt with all the java messages, and minecraft should start. When it crashes, this window should have your stacktrace.
Q: Why can't I use block X?
A: You can try! See the configuration section above.
Q: Aether/modblah doesn't work!
A: Check for a block ID conflict in your modloader.txt
Q: I have an error report that says "avax.imageio.IIOException: Error reading PNG metadata"
A: Make sure you have the latest version of java. If that still doesn't fix it, post the error report.
Q: Can you make a Bukkit / Spout version?
A: No. SMP will be ModloaderMP.
Q: Can you make this compatible with MineCraft Forge?
A: It is compatible! Zeppelin is not dependent on forge, but will work alongside any forge mod you have.
Q: Where is OPTIONS.txt?
A: In the %APPDATA%/.minecraft/ folder on windows, or in &--#60;user&--#62;/Library/Application Support/minecraft for OS X.
Q: I can't find the controller in creative mode!
A: Creative is not supported yet. You can probably craft the controller like normal, but I don't know if it will fly.
Q: My question wasn't in here!
A: Make a post! Start it with 'I read the OP but...' and please state what version of the mod you are having issues with. If you ask a question that was answered in this post, I will not answer you!
Zeppelin ( "the software" )
Copyright © 2011, Patrick "blakmajik" Wilkerson ( "the copyright holders" )
All rights reserved.
E-Mail: &--#60;[email protected]&--#62;
Due to the copyright notation of Mojang AB, the copyright holders of minecraft, any modification is the intellectual property of the authors of the modification, as long as you don´t mark original modified or non modified minecraft files as your own.
See also: http://minecraft.net/copyright.jsp
"Decompilation" means the translation of binary forms of the software into source forms of the software with or without the help of programs (including, but not limited to, decompilers).
1. The use of the software in binary forms without any modification is permitted.
1.1 Copying the software in binary forms without any modification for private purposes is permitted. Do not publish without a written permission of the copyright holders.
2. Redistribution of the software in source or binary forms, with or without modification, is only permitted with a written permission by the copyright holders.
3. Modification of the software in source or binary forms is only permitted with a written permission by the copyright holders.
4. Reading the source code of the software is only permitted with a written permission by the copyright holders or a special permission.
4.1 A special permission is automatically achieved, when the usage of the source code of the software is only for private, non commercial, reference purposes. (Including, but not limited to, learning, inspiration)
4.2 Copying the source code of the software is only permitted with a written permission by the copyright holders.
5. Decompilation of the binary files of the software is only permitted with a written permission by the copyright holders or a special permission.
5.1 A special permission is automatically achieved, when the usage of the decompiled source code is only for private, non commercial, reference purposes. (Including, but not limited to, learning, inspiration)
THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY THE COPYRIGHT HOLDERS AND CONTRIBUTORS "AS IS" AND
ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED
WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE
DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY
DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES
(INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES;
LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND
ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT
(INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS
SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.