- Registered Member
Member for 10 years, 1 month, and 6 days
Last active Thu, Sep, 11 2014 12:17:18
- 0 Followers
- 484 Total Posts
- 99 Thanks
Apr 30, 2014Spanone posted a message on Design Challenge: free-floating, self-powered flying machine!.It is finished.Posted in: Redstone Discussion and Mechanisms
Aug 25, 2013Spanone posted a message on The Voluntaryist Expedition [1.6.2] [Custom Mods] [NoWhitelist] [Economy]The server has been updatedPosted in: PC Servers
First the good news:
* I added enderchests (you just can't use them to store prison pearls)
* I also added 'nether' portals. You can build them wherever you want exactly the same way as nether portals and they take you to another dimension where you cover 10 times more ground than normal, it isn't the nether though, it is a completely empty void, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. We will have to build any networks completely from scratch, it will also be difficult to hide portals here.
Be careful not to fall, it is a long way down
* I removed the inventory switching it did when you change from world to world
* I added another fresh new world. It will be the prison world. it may seem familiar to some.. explore it through the gateway at x 22278 z 12197.
Now the bad news:
* Stargates (wormhole extreme) was a ty, unupdated mod which i just couldn't fix. it is just too awful.. im surprised it ever worked, so it has been replaced
* You can't ride horses through the portals they just won't trigger the teleport event yet (bukkit is still adding alot of events for horses). They sometimes disappear mysteriously after going through a portal while your off of them, they can also fall to their deaths in the void. Sometimes they work though! be very careful taking a horse through the portals!!
* I removed world_desert (doldrums), the frozen challenge world, and Wilderlands (world_harsh) because i don't have a working solution for swapping inventories and locations while portaling.. and its needlessly complex to try it, it is also needlessly complex to host so many worlds so i am most likely permanently retiring them. I will probably make challenge world available for download.
Aug 11, 2013Posted in: Mods DiscussionQuote from CJH3D
If this is so, how was SethBling able to use his "Modify Potions" filter to get a Health Boost Potion, when the Health Boost effect is in 1.6?
Did you even read what the guy said?
MCedit is compatible with 1.6. It will work with minecraft version 1.6. However, it has not been updated to display 1.6.2 blocks. You can open 1.6 worlds, you can use any plugins (like the one Sethbling used to do the potion stuff), but you can't display 1.6.2 blocks or use them in the fill/replace tool.
Aug 6, 2013Spanone posted a message on The Voluntaryist Expedition [1.6.2] [Custom Mods] [NoWhitelist] [Economy]Posted in: PC ServersThe Voluntaryist ExpeditionIP: mc.intangir.org
- Website: http://voluntaryist.intangir.org
- SubReddit: /r/voluntaryist
- Forums: Link
- Wiki: http://voluntaryist.reddit.com/wiki
- Game Play Type/s: [PvP][Anarchy]
- Additional Worlds: Wilderlands (extra hard), Frostmourn (extra hard frozen dark), Doldrums (prison)
- Description: This expedition is intended to promote the philosophy of voluntaryism as we colonize distant worlds on the other side of the galaxy! Most colonists in the expedition are respectful, creative, friendly individuals who generally follow the non-aggression princple and Libertarian Homesteading !
- Effective but intentionally NOT impenetrable grief protection
- Player managed shopkeepers can be setup to Buy and Sell, using a variety of items as currency.
- Cheat detection and Orebfuscation (hides ore and hidden chests from x-ray cheaters) are in effect.
- There are many server performance optimizations, some of which also improve client performance.
- 99% Uptime.
- Data integrity is guaranteed, files are backed up daily.
- Check website for more features/modifications.
- Rules: No Cheating, Hacking, or attacking the server. No Advertising.
- Server Hardware: Dedicated server: - 8 Cores / 3.5GHz+ / 32 GB DDR3 / 120GB SSD / 50 MBps
- Plugins: [Citadel] [PrisonPearl] [PreciousStones] [ExtraHardMode] [WormholeXTreme] [WorldBorder] [CoreProtect] [HeadDrops] [NoCheatPlus] [Orebfuscator] [Shopkeepers]
- Owner/Admins/Moderators: Intangir_V
- Pictures/Videos URL: YouTube Channel
Apr 8, 2013Spanone posted a message on WorldPainter - graphical & interactive map creator/generatorAnybody know how to change the water level of an existing map?Posted in: Minecraft Tools
Nov 25, 2012Spanone posted a message on [1.3.1] [SSP/SMP] Taco Mod v.1.0/v.1.2.2dev SMP Compatible : Featuring Doritos TacosFYI, they are called "Doritos Locos Tacos"Posted in: Minecraft Mods
Aug 26, 2012Pretty sure you aren't supposed to post this sort of stuff on here. You might wanna take it down or check with a mod.Posted in: Minecraft Tools
(Don't) Post server or player black lists - This has been used in the past to hurt innocent people
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.