the sole purpose being, to give ideas, most likely for a later date. I have more than an inkling of how hard coding is and how long it can take. I post this, not expecting any let alone half of these things being implemented. This is just for WBB and SWD to use if they feel like it.
1. How about adding some MCA (Minecraft Comes Alive) style interactions with other/NPC Queens.
2. Will it ever be possible that when playing MCA with this mod, the player can have a kid who is also a spider person?
3. This one comes from a manga about a girl that gets turned into a spider, but how about level up/progression system. Exp Points could be spent towards spider themed abilities, like poison talons, a larger, stronger body, the ability to produce more string, eggs things like that.
4. A spider themed magic system. Something similar to Blood Magic, but instead of an altar made of runic blocks, the altar would be constructed using spider web. Specifically a special web made from enchanting web and/or string. Instead of attacking mobs on it, cocooned victims are placed on it and instead of being eaten, they die but that gives the structure energy. This thing could then be used for special tasks, like spider themed items, the prior leveling system I mentioned, or special rituals like turning a player mob into a spider person loyal to the player. This could be all part of a progression system.
5. Squads. There is a mod called Overlord, that lets players make their own skeleton army. The chief feature is the ability to organize their skeletons into squads and control them directly based on those squads. As nice as the spiders are, they can a bit hard to manage when in larger numbers, or a players wants to pick out a specific spider(s) for a mission. This feature could be integrated with the existing rods, with the spider rod working for specific squads of spiders. All to help with the idea you're a spider 'queen' trying to carve out a domain.