- Registered Member
Member for 7 years, 9 months, and 4 days
Last active Fri, Aug, 18 2017 06:12:13
- 0 Followers
- 419 Total Posts
- 15 Thanks
Dec 14, 2014Noonoononono, Optifine has a way to get it.Posted in: Discussion
Go to the place where you change your cape, and where you would normally select the type of cape, select 'Banner'
Then paste the needcoolshoes link and you're done.
(yes I finally hit 420 posts)
Dec 11, 2014Released v1.2.Posted in: Maps
- Added a new achievement (earned by not using a bow once in a run)
- Made the saturation particles invisible.
- Nerfed a few mobs.
Dec 11, 2014Posted in: Discussion
He's not asking that, he's asking how save the images on the website. What are you using the image for?
I was just on there for the new optifine cape support.
Dec 6, 2014Slayerlord8 posted a message on [WIP] The WhiteLeaf Mod v0.1.3 | (Dual-Wielding, Weapons, Bows, and More!)I'm starting to get the impression that you've stopped working on this..Posted in: WIP Mods
Dec 6, 2014Released v1.1.Posted in: Maps
- Fixed bug that prevented Stage 3 from starting.
Dec 6, 2014Let me check that out. I may have accidentally removed a repeater.Posted in: Maps
Dec 6, 2014Video was private. Derp.Posted in: Maps
Dec 6, 2014Posted in: MapsDungeon QuestWelcome to Dungeon Quest, a PVE/Arena with minigame and adventure elements in it that is heavily inspired by The Binding of Issac. This was roughly 50 hours of work, with ~ 430 command blocks.
- 6 unique chambers/rooms
- 3-staged boss fight
- Working achievements (feel free to suggest)
- Time varies, this is more of a run type minigame.
An overview of the redstone.
Entrance (try to ignore the particles)
Latest version: 1.2 - Requires Minecraft 1.8.1
Other information (PLEASE READ BEFORE PLAYING)
- Please report all bugs. This map contains alot of command blocks (~430) and redstone clocks, which can cause lag spikes.
- © chrisfire56 2014. If you see this on any external site, please report it to me. Thanks. When fighting the zombie pigman room, PLEASE DO NOT use a bow until the full iron one spawns. I rely on the objective 'damageDealt' to spawn the mobs; and bows do not add to it currently (please Mojang). If you kill the first pigman with 30% bow or more, you'll be stuck. Have fun.
I am not responsible for any damage to your save files.
If you walk into a room and nothing happens, do the following:
1. Report it (say the mob)
2. Go to creative and break one of the ceiling blocks 5 blocks away from the door (or you'll break something)
3. You'll see a clock, and it won't be attached to a command block that will have the command 'testfor @a[r=1,y=70]' or something along those lines, correct?
4. Attach the clock to the command block.
This shouldn't happen, I've made sure it doesn't. However, due to human error, of course there'll be bugs.
I have used two concepts which make the map more interesting. Full credit is given here.
aary33's Throwable TNT:
Redstone Ben's Bleeding in Vanilla Minecraft:
I will be making the thread prettier in the future, but for now it will look like this. Sorry.
Nov 29, 2014In 1.8 the way which players and mobs hold items has changed. The item is more 'pushed forward' and this bugs me. A lot.Posted in: Discussion
If you look at these screenshots, you can see that there is a definite change:
So, my question is: are there any mods/is there a way to make this the 1.7 way again? Any help is much appreciated. Thanks.
Nov 24, 2014Slayerlord8 posted a message on [MC 1.5.1] [1K+ DLS!] [SSP] Elemental Skeletons Mod - New Skeletons, New Bows, New Swords and more! [v 1.5.0]Something is nagging me to create this from scratch again with Forge. I may actually do that..Posted in: Minecraft Mods
Although, I haven't modded in over a year and a half, so I don't know what to expect.
Nov 22, 2014Please report all bugs. Thanks.Posted in: Maps
Note: I haven't posted on the forums in over a year and a half. Please correct my mistakes.
Latest version: v1.0 download screenshots
Welcome to 1UP, a PVP map with a few twists.
Video: Coming soon (aka waiting for friends to stop playing CS:GO)
Info about the map:
This game is a PVP ffa, with a few twists. For starters, each player will start on 5 hearts. Eating Golden Apples (which can be obtained from the center or by getting 5 kills) will increase your total amount of hearts by 1.
keepInventory is ON.
The first player to get 40 kills wins the game.
- Items spawn in the center. These range from enchanted stone swords to Golden Apples, with more items coming in the future.
- Once you reach 39 kills, you are set to 2 hearts, and given slowness 2 to make your last kill your hardest. (oh, and if you thought you could save some Gapples for that, think again).
Before you can start the game, each player must set their spawn point. Make sure you are as close to the button as possible so that the person next to you doesn't spawn there instead. Once pressed, the buttons will disappear. Once the game starts, each player is given a Stone Sword, Infitity 1 Bow, Fishing Rod and an arrow (all unbreakable) and then killed so that they can respawn at their new spawn point.
Time: Varies, the less players the longer
Command blocks: 150+
Total work time: Around 20 hours.
Can be reset.
Under view of the bridge. Over view of the bridge. View of most of the map.Redstone:
- Initial release.
Report all bugs you see, thanks.
I know I've forgotten something..
Sep 30, 2014Slayerlord8 posted a message on [WIP] The WhiteLeaf Mod v0.1.3 | (Dual-Wielding, Weapons, Bows, and More!)so, anything been happening? O.oPosted in: WIP Mods
Jul 13, 2014Slayerlord8 posted a message on [MC 1.5.1] [1K+ DLS!] [SSP] Elemental Skeletons Mod - New Skeletons, New Bows, New Swords and more! [v 1.5.0]Looking back at this post, I realize how childish I seemed, lol. If you want me to make a version for when there is 1.8 compatibility with Forge, I might.Posted in: Minecraft Mods
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.