This looks like it has potential! Good luck!
How's the development going?
Love the 3d textures! By far one of my favorite Lucky Block addons!
Recurrent Complex has another update, mostly bug fixes. Here's the change log:
- New: You can now choose the save directory when exporting structures (active vs inactive)
- New: Lots of chat messages are now clickable
- New: /#shift which moves the selection
- Change: The ruins transformer is now more powerful
- Change: The current village houses now only spawn in fitting biomes
- Fix: /#import now works correctly again
- Fix: Transformers now work correctly in maze blocks and villages
I also uploaded the Champ Mod's sources today, for those interested. You can find them over at this post.
Oh yeah, we did want to update, but we had little time and then forgot about it.
I submitted the mod to curse today, and I or diesieben will quickly update the mod to 1.7.10 and 1.8 in the next few days. We don't plan on adding features, but simply updating won't take too long.
Sweet! No problem.
Will you add items that you can only get in dungeons?
Will you ever revive Bad Ores? That was one of my favorite mods from you.
This looks amazing. Will you be adding pets based on mobs from other mods in the future?
This looks promising!