I had an idea, normally I am told these are best left skull capped but here is one anyway.
My idea is to add a Blood/Harvest moon cycle into the game. When this happens passive mobs will turn evil.
Cows turn to bulls and attack
Sheep turn to Goats and attack
Chickens turn to seagulls and steal food
Horses to some demon steed and attack
Pigs turn to boars destroy food plots and attack
Maybe even a chance one villager could turn into a warewolf..
during this period new drops can be acquired from the mobs:
- Bulls drop horns(new brewing material) and Tbone steaks(better health return) and also enchanted leather(a leather armor piece or book crafted from enchanted leather will have an enchantment)
- Goats drop horns (new brewing material) and cheese
- Seagulls drop nothing.
- Demon steeds will remain demon if tamed and tagged, but also drop enchanted leather(a leather armor piece or book crafted from enchanted leather will have an enchantment)
- Boars will drop a better version of pork and pork rinds
- A warewolf will drop a emeralds
What do you think?