- Curse Premium
Member for 6 years
Last active Sat, Jan, 19 2019 00:42:20
- 0 Followers
- 21 Total Posts
- 18 Thanks
Sep 11, 2016SaziumR posted a message on Echo Resource Pack 【Enhances the Ghast and Ender Dragon Sounds!】Posted in: Resource PacksEcho Resource Pack
This is a simple resource pack that would let Ghast and Ender Dragon sounds have a more echo sound.The only thing I did is that I edited the sound files using a sound editor.
Compatibility:Versions 1.6 and up
Dec 25, 2015Posted in: Resource PacksChange Your World to LEGO
- All blocks are modeled faithfully to the original LEGO.
- Unlike the default models, double half slabs and normal full blocks have different models.
- Redstone Dust and Rails are modeled so that they avoid the studs.
- Stairs, Slime Blocks, and Beacons are modeled based on the original LEGO, so that it will suit with it.
- No block model creating softwares were used, and were mostly hand typed.
- Can be used with other texture packs, so please enjoy many kinds of LEGO.
This Resource Pack is compatible with other texture packs.
All 1.8 released versions are supported.
For 1.8 snapshots, versions beyond 14w27b are supported.
For 1.9 snapshots, none of the versions are yet supported.
- Studs have a glitched breaking animation. (Ingame bug, fixed in 1.9)
- 1.9 added blocks
- Light version (Addon)
- Texture Pack that changes the textures like LEGO (Addon)
- All items (Does not suit with LEGO)
- Lilypads (Only able to be placed on water)
- Portal Blocks (Changing the model will look weird)
- Bushes, Crops, Fire, Flowers, Nether Wart, Saplings, Spider Webs, Stems, Sugarcane (No use of changing the models)
- Fences, Glass Panes, Hoppers, Iron Bars, Redstone Torches, Torches (Does not interact with the studs)
- Redstone Comparators, Redstone Repeaters (Completely covers the studs)
- All entities (Unable to change the model)
- Banners, Chests, Ender Chests, Signs, Trapped Chests (Unable to change the model)
- Barrier Blocks, End Portals, Lava, Water (Unable to change the model)
This pack is very laggy. If you have a crappy PC, normal worlds are not recommended to play. As a rough indication, the FPS will be about half. Shaders are not recommended.
Superflat worlds may lag too, so the Debug World (Shift Click the World Type Selection Button a couple of times), or a Void World is recommended to play.
Optifine Connected Textures, and Natural Textures are not supported. Please turn it OFF if enabled.
Used Softwares (Websites)
Referenced Softwares (Actual models are not affected)
Showcased Websites & Videos (Submission Ordered)
Showcased by Author
If you have any bug reports, or feedbacks, please contact the author SaziumR via Twitter.
LEGO is a registered trademark of the The Lego Group
Jul 10, 2015Posted in: Resource Packs
Original Paintings Resource Pack
This resource pack changes the paintings to the original paintings, which were painted by Kristoffer Zetterstrand. It will cause a little lag (almost not noticeable) because of the high resolution.
Apr 25, 2015Posted in: Resource Packs
There is a bug in 1.8 that when you break the bottom block of tall grasses or any other tall plants, the peony texture will appear and instantly disappear. For some people, this bug is frustrating. So, I made a resource pack that would fix that. It would only work in 1.8.
- To post a comment, please login.