You know I actually considered making a sequel to the antfarm survivial series myself, but I never actually finished it, hehehe
anyways, you have done a great job, with this map and I am looking forward to ant cube survivial
- Registered Member
Member for 6 years, 3 months, and 4 days
Last active Mon, Aug, 4 2014 23:30:02
- 0 Followers
- 199 Total Posts
- 4 Thanks
Jul 11, 2014Samuspartan posted a message on Extreme Forbidden Ant Farm Survival - The Sequel to Ant Farm SurvivalPosted in: Maps
May 16, 2014Posted in: SuggestionsQuote from MacUser123456789
This would do it. Iron golems are really bad at protecting villagers, especially because they can't fit into the villagers' houses. And come on, if you attack a village, none of the villagers put up a fight! It's really lame.
I agree with him. And I also think that you should be the one to arm them
May 11, 2014Samuspartan posted a message on Cubic Chunks: Reduced lag, infinite height, and more [The #1 Suggestion Thread of all time!][Updated! 6/14]I really hope Mojang implements this in a future update, it doesn't have to be 1.8 maybe 1.9 or even 2.0Posted in: Suggestions
May 11, 2014Samuspartan posted a message on Villagers Should Rarely Spawn Wearing Minecon CapesIt could be a fun little easter egg so i guess I supportPosted in: Suggestions
May 11, 2014Samuspartan posted a message on Ores in EVERY kind of block! (Ores as Metadata) [Now with better Pictures/ screenshots!]I've gotta admit that when I read the title I thought you meant that every single block should be ores (I guess my mind is weird)Posted in: Suggestions
but on topic this is really clever idea full support
May 11, 2014Samuspartan posted a message on [MOB]Skeleton Knights - Zombie Knights - Wither KnightsPosted in: SuggestionsQuote from wailwail
Cool Idea ! I will add it to the suggestion !
I see you added my idea but I just realized that horse armor doesn't have durability :/
May 10, 2014Posted in: SuggestionsQuote from Ouatcheur
Villagers don't have the same shape as Steve so giving them armor would require a lot more coding than giving zombies and skeleton armor required.
And having a stupid villager wearing armor won't make it surfive anyway. It wil ltake longer for them to die but die they will. The player with a diamond armor is okay because he can regenerate but put an hungry player in diamond armor armor in the middle of a pack of zombies and you'll see that he ain't immune to death at all.
What needs to be done is not giving villagers armor, but fixing the villagers and zombie capabilities and AI in the first place.
- Zombies should NEVER be able to "sometimes" attack through doors or diagonally "through the diagonal of block in corners".
- At sunup, villagers should WAIT a bit before going outside. At least until they don't hear any more zombies around.
- At sundown, villagers should rush inside to safety A BIT BEFORE the night actually comes.
- EVERY village building MUST have a door.
- EVERY village building MUST have a torch inside. No mob should spawn inside the buildings! Buildings with access to the roof must also have lighting ion the roof.
- More lighting overall inside the village (woolen lamp posts, torches on the outside of buildings).
- Inside the villages limits, and a bit around it's periphery, ZERO caves and tunnels are able to cross through the dirt or ground.
- Better village defenses around all or at least around part of the village periphery : Fences, moats, walls, etc. This at least forces zombies to make a detour giving the villagers more time to get to safety.
- Permanent Zombies (i.e. zombies holding an item or wearing equipment, or renamed with a name tag) should stop aggroing villagers and move away from the village after 5 minutes have passed. And they don't come back by themselves.
- Tamed wolves and cats as part of villager's defenses, supplementing iron golems . Those aren't tamable by the player. They would be breedable, but the newly bred animals are "owned" by the village, not the player.
- Better villager-to-house mapping so that villagers don't tend to all cram up together inside the same few buildings, close to it's door.
- Better villager AI so they don't constantly go in and out of buildings almost non-stop, and open doors only when it is safe to go to the other side.
- Better villager breeding limits so that each building allows at least 1 villager population (currently, 3 doors = 1 villager, and not all buildings have one door! Which makes lots of "ghost towns" very easily).
- More iron golems. Faster iron golems.
yep that sound great
May 10, 2014Even though I like a little blood and gore, here and there, I don't think minecraft should have dismemberment.Posted in: Suggestions
and besides if it only takes aiming my crosshair at the other players arm, then I can win a PVP in just two blows, one to the arm holding the sword, and another one to the leg so he/she doesn't escape
May 9, 2014Samuspartan posted a message on [MOB]Skeleton Knights - Zombie Knights - Wither KnightsThis is a nice idea, maybe in order to prevent zombie horses from burning you can use armor, similar to how armored zombies don't burnPosted in: Suggestions
May 9, 2014I didn't quite understand what you mean (don't worry I am very sleepy right now)Posted in: Suggestions
but correct me if I am wrong you are suggesting that endermites should turn anything they touch into endstone? and ruin my beautiful world?
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.