I think there is nothing worse than those annoying bumps of Bedrocks.
Since there is currently no standalone version for Minecraft 1.6.x/1.7.2, I would like to present SmoothBedrock.
- Bedrock replaced with a filler block
- No effect on Flat WorldTypes
For errors reporting or requests please use Ticket Overview
Please ensure that you use the latest version of SmoothBedrock for your Minecraft version, before you poste a ticket.
Please read before you post a ticket. How to file tickets
My source is available on Github
- Forge Team & MCP Team - Thank you for this awesome tools
- Power crystals and his maintainers - Thanks for FlatBedrock and your other mods till 1.5.2
- Pahimar & Vswe - Thanks to both of you, starting with modding was way too easy. Fortunately for me, Java is very similar to C#, which I otherwise use.
- minecraftvideo2547 for this spotlight.
- Thanks to all testers, ideas provider and critics.
You have the permission to include all my mods in any kind of mod pack, as long as the following conditions are met:
- Provide a link to the mod curse page and credit for my work.
- The purpose of the modpack is fun, not money.
- Remove the mod from your pack, if I specifically request it.
All mod files are structured in the following pattern.
File pattern: SmoothBedrock--.jar
Please ensure that you use the latest version of SmoothBedrock for your Minecraft version.
- Download the latest version of SmoothBedrock
- Copy SmoothBedrock into "/mods" folder (Forge Requires: 18.104.22.1681 or higher)
- Start the game and enjoy the smooth Bedrock