- Registered Member
Member for 7 years, 9 months, and 25 days
Last active Sat, Aug, 9 2014 01:09:49
- 0 Followers
- 177 Total Posts
- 11 Thanks
May 24, 2013Posted in: MCX360: Recent & Upcoming UpdatesQuote from NanohurtzGT
It won't be long considering the emergent TV/Console technologies that will someday make the "Personal PC" obsolete.
This will never happen... personal PC's will always be ahead.. something new is released every month that can be swapped out on a PC. Consoles are limited to whats put in them.
May 15, 2013With them wanting to pull the 360 version away from what the PC version is and with the release of the disc version coming I'm going to assume that they will have the update ready prior to the disc version making it the final version so they can put it on the disc. Afterwards is when the 360 will veer off in their own direction.Posted in: MCX360: Recent & Upcoming Updates
Apr 7, 2013RoosterRider80 posted a message on If you feel as though Xbox is way behind PC, Please Read this Post!I'm a little confused here... I'm a gold member on XBL... I get all the updates for free just like everyone else... not all games are perfect...common knowledge..I don't have nearly as many issues as people are saying.. so far I haven't found any bugs in my version of the game...I did delete my old map and start a new seed though.. not sure if thats why mine is playing fine. On the note of the whole money thing... get over it.. a companies goal is to be successful. They've made a ton of money.. they are successful. They don't need to give us anything else if they don't want. They could take their money and quit and say screw you all. So be grateful and be patient for what you do have and stop crying like a bunch of damn babies.Posted in: MCX360: Discussion
Apr 1, 2013Okay I am not trying to sound rude but just irritated with the lack of competency people have towards the forum. I've been reading multiple threads with the same things posted repeatedly over and over. Now I know most of them are to do with the release of the TU9 update but I've been seeing others as well. Its real simple people. Post in the appropriate thread. I'll even list the main ones out for you that probably already answer your questions.Posted in: MCX360: Discussion
* This thread pertains to only the Xbox 360 version of Minecraft.. not the PC!
Updates to the game: Official Minecraft Twitter Feed [Update is in cert testing now, Changelog has been released] Updated: 26 Mar 13
Bugs you would like to see fixed: MCXBLA Official Known Bugs List [TU8]
Questions about MCX360: MCX360: Questions and Answers
If you take the time to read you would know these links are all listed already in the MCX360: Discussion which you came thru to get here. Just please take the time to look thru the appropriate threads before posting another topic of "When is TU9 coming out" or "Is TU9 out yet" etc etc etc..You can find almost any answer you are looking for if you just take the time to read the threads instead of starting a new one. I know the moderators lock repeated topics and topics not allowed. However save them the trouble and use of their time. Please think before you post. Thank you.
Mar 20, 20133/19/13 7:30am - Level 1Posted in: MCX360: Discussion
3/20/13 8:14pm - Level 1000
Total running time: 36 Hours 44 Minutes
This is where I call it quits. I don't want my xbox to blow up on me. Already having disc drive issues with it being as old as it is. Just fyi I checked to see if it would go past 1000 and it did hit 1001 so I'm going to assume the level cap is set extremely high at this point. Maybe one day we will get a confirmation number from 4J. If anyone else cares to partake in this venture my only advice is to find something to do while it runs. Keep mining everyone!
Mar 19, 2013Currently at 520.... seems like it takes about 3-4 minutes to get one level at this point...really really slowPosted in: MCX360: Discussion
Update: Level 584... will sign back in later tonight with an update...might go sleep a few hours and see where its at when I get back.
Update: @ 1:33AM EST - Level 671.... My stop watch shows 2 minutes and 42 seconds to go from 670 to 671. More updates later.
Update: @ 4:15AM EST - Level 728
Update: @ 5:18AM EST - Level 749
Update: @ 5:40AM EST - Level 757... Stop watch shows 3 minutes and 5 seconds to hit level 758
Update: @ 7:00AM EST - Level 781
Update: @ 8:00AM EST - Level 800
Level 809 @ 8:30AM EST
Update: Hitting the 24 hour mark of leveling up takes me to 811.
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
Jul 7, 2012cmpenney posted a message on Official MCX360 Twitter Update Thread | September 30thPosted in: MCX360: DiscussionOffcial Minecraft Xbox 360 Twitter Update Thread
Twitters to Follow
Great thanks to rtjamerson13 for creating and ensuring the upkeep of this thread for so long! The thread will now be updated by myself until further notice.Basically any news coming from validated Twitter sources will be added to this list. (Newest additions being added to the top.)News I've Added:
2015 - Update
Wii know what this means... Do U?
- Star Wars Skin Pack coming out today!
- Update enabling the Halloween, Star Wars, and Halo packs is rolling out now.
- TU25 will be released tomorrow.
- FREE Minecon 2015 Skin Pack will be released tomorrow.
- TU25 Change log view-able.
Bug fix update rolling out now.
Bug fix has been handed over to Microsoft.
The Simpsons skin pack heading to Xbox 360 Edition.
2014 - Updates
- Did we mention horses? 1.6.4 Trailer!
- TU 19 Is out! Rolling out now!
- Having trouble dismounting Minecarts? Read your tool tips!
Doctor Who Skins II out tomorrow!
New tutorial world screenshot with castle.
Festive Mash-Up pack available now!
Festive mash-Up pack available this Wednesday!
A look at the next update gameplay and Wither!
A look at the new interfaces we will be seeing in the next major update!
Star Wars skin pack out now!
Fireworks, minecarts with tnt, hoppers, and much much more!
Horses, Donkeys, Name Tags, Leads all coming to the console versions next update!
Fireworks for the next update.
Withers coming with the next update!
Horses, hoppers, and hay bales?
Beacons and Redstone Blocks anyone?
Doctor Who Skins Volume 1 out now
Equivalent to 1.6.4 for next update!
Doctor Who coming to Minecraft.
Update coming to transfer saves from the 360 to the One
Guardians of the Galaxy Skin Pack coming August 1st
Cartoon Texture Pack now released!
MCX360 Saves transferable to MCXBONE
Skin Pack 6 available now!
Super Time Force Skins in Skin Pack 6|
State of Decay Skins in Skin Pack 6
Mirrors Edge Skins in Skin Pack 6
TU16 Bug Fix is out!
Happy Birthday MCX360. Skin Packs rolling out shortly
50% Skin and Texture Packs. (Except Marvel)
TU16 Is a Bug Fix Update
Marvel Spiderman Skin Pack!
XBox360 Saves will transfer to XBOne!
Candy Texture Pack Released!
TU15 Rolling out!
Candy Texture Pack out on April 18th!
12 Million copies sold!
TU15 Handed in for Cert. testing.
TU14 Out now!
TU14 In Cert. testing!
Host options in action and villager trading!
More host options?
City Texture Pack Out Now!
City Texture Pack Available Friday, March 7th!
New interface shows lots of new goodies!
Check back later for trading / anvil interface screenshots!
Sideways logs, carpet, ender chests and more!
If this has helped please take the time to give a +1 to the rep down there.I hope this helps, and will continue to update regularly.
2012 & 2013 - Updates
- 21 Dec '13 - Marvel Skin Pack available Dec. 23!
- 14 Dec '13 - All Skin/Texture Packs 50% Today only!
- 13 Dec '13 - MCX360 Sells 10 million Copies!
- 11 Dec '13 - New Fantasy Texture Pack!
- 04 Dec '13 - New Secret Skin Pack Soon!
- 20 Nov '13 - Skyrim MUPack is out!
- 17 Nov '13 - Skyrim MUPack due on on the 20th!
- 15 Nov '13 - 4J's looking into possibly transfering saves from 360 to One. No promises.
- 15 Nov '13 - Skyrim MUPack Trailer has released, check it out!
- 11 Nov '13 - Skyrim MUPack almost ready for a release date.
- 11 Nov '13 - TU14 Still a long ways off.
- 01 Nov '13 - At Minecon? Try out the Skyrim Mash-Up Pack! 01 Nov '13 - Skyrim Mash-Up Pack otw to MCX360!
- 31 Oct '13 -
Remember to pick up the Halloween Texture Pack by the 3rd!
- 24 Oct '13 - Halloween Texture Pack Revealed! Grab it tomorrow!
- 19 Oct '13 - Natural Texture Pack has been released!
- 13 Oct '13 - 4J's Twitter Header reveals possible higher resolution texture pack?
- 09 Oct '13 - Battle & Beasts skin pack 2 is out!
- 02 Oct '13 - Keep an eye on 4J's twitter header next week!
- 02 Oct '13 - Nature Texture Pack still in the works.
- 02 Oct '13 - Plastic Texture Pack has Arrived!
- 02 Oct '13 - Texture Pack Ad on Xbox a mistake?
- 02 Oct '13 - TU13 has passed Cert Testing!
- 25 Sep '13 - All versions of Console Minecraft code will be the same on all platforms.
- 25 Sep '13 - Mob spawning above Y128 Working as intended.
- 25 Sep '13 - Preview of Texture Pack Friday! Pack will also have a Free Trial.
- 21 Sep '13 - Did someone say medieval?
- 21 Sep '13 - Texture Packs information!
- 20 Sep 13 - TU13 in Cert Testing!
- 18 Sep '13 - TU13 to be finished up for cert testing this week.
- 12 Sep '13 - Rails doubled in speed for TU13
- 02 Sep '13 - TU13 Is a Bug Fix Update.
- 01 Sep ' 13 - No Skins for Mobs in Mash Ups?
- 01 Sep '13 - More Mash-Up Packs to come in the future!
- 01 Sep '13 - Mass Effect Mash-Up details
- 01 Sep '13 - Trail for first Mash-Up Pack!
- 23 Aug 13 - TU12 Passed and is rolling out now!
- 21 Aug '13 - Minecraft in development for Playstations 3, 4, and Vita.
- 09 Aug '13 - TU12 is in Cert Testing!
- 05 Aug 13 - Almost ready for Cert Testing...
- 02 Aug 13 - A trial Mash Up Pack is all you need if a friend has it!
- 31 July '13 - Skin Pack 5 is available for purchase!
- 25 July 13 - Sneak Peak at Skin Pack 5
- 25 July 13 - But what's a Mash Up Pack?
- 25 July 13 - Bug Fixing and Texture / Mash Up packs compatibility!
- 19 July '13 - New TU12 Screenshot! Mob heads, 3D item entity models, chiseled stone bricks, tamed ocelots!
- 17 July '13 - Skin Pack 5 coming soon!
- 15 July 13 - We'll post a change list...
- 15 July 13 - We're Bug Fixing...
- 05 July 13 - We're still working on TU12...
- 27 June '13 - No texture packs yet, but texture pack support comes with TU12
- 10 June '13 - MCX360 will continue receiving updates alongside Xbox ONE
- 29 May 13 - Build height increased.
- 29 May 13 - Jungles, Cats, Iron Golems, and more!
- 20 May '13 - Horses will be included in the future!
- 20 May '13 - TU12 Will include all of Java version 1.2.3, plus more!
- 10 May 13 - TU11 Rolling out!
- 07 May 13 - Battle & Beast skin pack is released tomorrow
- 07 May 13 - 1st Birthday surprise FREE skin pack!
- 07 May 13 - TU11 is Microsoft Cert testing!
- 24 Apr 13 - TU11 will be another bug fix release
- 15 Apr 13 - TU10 has passed Microsoft Cert test! Release April 16th!
- 12 Apr 13 - TU10 is in Microsoft Certification testing
- 09 Apr 13 - TU Bug Fix Update. Waiting to go into Cert. Testing
- 04 Apr 13 - Some users experiencing lag in the End
- 04 Apr 13 - 4J is working on reports of lighting issues
- 04 Apr 13 - Issue with Silver Live users loading saves
- 04 Apr 13 - TU9 Rolling out early, Available on April 4th
- 01 Apr 13 - TU9 has passed Cert testing! Release April 5th!
- 23 Mar 13 - Update is in Cert testing and change log has been posted
- 21 Mar 13 - TU9 Trailer Released
- 19 Mar 13 - TU9 Trailer should be out this week
- 19 Mar 13 - Bug fixing almost complete for TU9
- 13 Mar 13 - Skin Pack 4 released!
- 11 Mar 13 - TU9: Still working on bug fixes
- 11 Mar 13 - Skin Pack 4 to be released on 13th of March
- 6 Mar 13 - Dragon Age skins are coming
- 04 Mar 13 - Not in cert testing yet
- 27 Feb 13 - New screenshot, colored wood, wood buttons, more
- 26 Feb 13 - Avatar Items and new pic of the end
- 25 Feb 13 - Screen shots of Skin Pack 4 will be out this week
- 21 Feb 13 - Minecraft Avatar collection coming soon
- 20 Feb 13 - No upsidedown stairs in TU9
- 20 Feb 13 - TU9 will have beaches
- 20 Feb 13 - Sheep will regrow wool
- 20 Feb 13 - Screenshots of new features in TU9
- 19 Feb 13 - Texture packs being worked on No release information
- 14 Feb 13 - Nether reset slated for TU9
- 14 Feb 13 - TU9 will not have jungles or ocelots
- 14 Feb 13 - Spawn eggs are coming
- 07 Feb 13 - No TU9 update in February
- 29 Jan 13 - Ender Dragon will be in TU9
- 29 Jan 13 - Climbable vines slated for TU9
- 29 Jan 13 - TU8 will be released on Wednesday Jan 30
- 28 Jan 13 - TU8 Changelog released
- 15 Jan 13 - Villager professions will be in future update
- 14 Jan 13 - TU8 will have very little "New" features
- 10 Jan 13 - May be able to switch to Pre-TU7 biomes in the future
- 08 Jan 13 - Skin Pack 4 is in development
- 07 Jan 13 - The End planned for TU9
- 22 Dec 12 - Ensure Fortress, Blaze, Wart in worlds
- 22 Dec 12 - Bug fix for TU7 will be out in Jan.
- 17 Dec 12 - TU7 to be released on Dec 19th, Merry Christmas
- 17 Dec 12 - Details on TU7: Breeding, Brewing, XP, etc
- 15 Dec 12 - No time limit for Festive Skin Pack
- 13 Dec 12 - First Look at Festive Skin Pack
- 11 Dec 12 - Festive Skin Pack to be released 19 Dec
- 11 Dec 12 - Festive Skin Pack will be 80 MSP
- 07 Dec 12 - Iron Golems will be in a later Update
- 7 Dec 12 - No jungles or ocelots
- 7 Dec 12- Ender Pearls will teleport
- 7 Dec 12 - No date for release at this point
- 6 Dec 12 - Update to include new enchanting system
- 6 Dec 12 - Key Additions in 1.0.1, Includes breeding, potions, etc
- 6 Dec 12 - 1.0.1 Announced without the End
- 29 Nov 12 - Diamond Theme released
- 19 Nov 12 - Started work on Texture Pack support
- 18 Nov 12 - Skin Animations coming
- 15 Nov 12 - Problem with posting screen shots in Facebook
- 15 Nov 12 - 1.8.2 Bug fix is rolling out
- 8 Nov 12 - 1.8.2 Bug fix heading to Cert Testing
- 26 Oct 12 - Halloween Skin pack for Charity is out
- 24 Oct 12 - Option to quick clear creative menu being added
- 24 Oct 12 - Charity Skin pack with 55 skins will release on the 26th
- 23 Oct 12 - Gold apples made with ingots until nuggets are introduced
- 23 Oct 12 - Pumpkin seed crafting will be added in 1.8.2 patch
- 18 Oct 12 - Bugs are being worked on
- 19 Sep 12 - Future updates shaped from community.
- 9 Sep 12 - Possible update between 1.8.2 and 1.2.3
- 17 Jul 12 - Map size increase being looked at
- 16 Jul 12 - Why zombies drop feathers
- 09 Jul 12 - Looking at custom maps and mods for inspiration for future DLC.
- 07 Jul 12 - There will never be classic crafting like PC
- 07 Jul 12 - Little chance for making your own skins in future
- 27 Jun 12 - Animal breeding in 1.2.3
- 27 Jun 12 - Possible photo sharing on twitter
- 25 Jun 12 - Rental servers in discussion
- 26 May 12 - Achievements will only be released with DLC
- 21 May 12 - Sign Censorship details
- 16 May 12 - More hints towards "Mods" in the future
Aug 3, 2014This thread got picked up.Posted in: MCX360: Recent & Upcoming Updates
Aug 11, 2013Purplemonkey273 posted a message on Official MCX360 Twitter Update Thread | September 30thPosted in: MCX360: DiscussionQuote from RoosterRider80
So with the addition of corner stairs and upside down stairs are there gonna be upside down corner stairs?
Directly from the changelog:
- Added Corner Stairs and upside down Corner Stairs.
Mar 16, 2013Posted in: MCX360: DiscussionQuote from Nose_Job_For_a_Cowboy
And it's still the same thing. Is a McDouble not a double cheeseburger just because McDonald's labels it differently? One could also argue that a mod is user-made and that DLC is developer-made, that's where the differences end. It's still saying the same thing. The difference between a mod and DLC is comparable to the difference between hyper-threading and multi-threading. Though Intel coined their own terminology for it, it's still only glorifying a multi-threaded CPU.
dammit im hungry now :L
Mar 6, 2013Posted in: MCX360: DiscussionQuote from trencheel303
A word of warning to those thinking of trying powered Minecarts!
A short while back, I actually made a "train" of minecarts with furnaces, chests and regular minecarts full of animals, with the intention of moving semi-permanently underground. It didn't last long as the unintuitive way that powered minecarts work very nearly had my keyboard going through the screen. Basically, the powered minecart will accelerate AWAY from you whenever you put a piece of coal in it, making it impossible to sit in a minecart with a powered cart in front of you, the rest of the train behind you, and be successfully pushed in the direction you want to go. The only way to do it is to stand outside of the train, put coal in the furnace and then frantically run after the terrain and desperately try and get in the cart. Then there's the issue with gradients; the powered carts only go up them sometimes.
In other words, it's a great idea implemented with all the finesse of a slap from a wet fish, and that doesn't work properly.
Before you write off power minecarts because of you don't want to have to sprint ahead of the moving carts to get in, you might want to check out this video. He has the furnace minecart circle around and come up behind the minecart he's sitting in.
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.