- Registered Member
Member for 8 years and 6 months
Last active Fri, Jul, 5 2013 19:47:23
- 0 Followers
- 144 Total Posts
- 20 Thanks
Apr 22, 2013Randumite posted a message on My vanilla survival world - Over 80 hours of playtime [June 16th entry]Well that is VERY Interesting! You are a VERY GOOD Builder! I can't wait to do more in my Minecraft world, I need to do more Caving and exploring, and try to start a stripmine so I can find more diamonds. But man I really should experiment with building more often. Great job!Posted in: Maps Discussion
Apr 22, 2013Posted in: Minecraft Realms
- IGN: Randumite
- Age: 11
- Do you have Skype?: Yes (Yes / No)
- Why you feel you should be invited: Because I love to play Minecraft, and I like servers with enough community to live in a small town or a few castles, after all this is limited so it would be fun, and Singleplayer is lonely after all. I already have seen what Realms is via a few Youtuber's videos but I would really like to be a part of it.
Mar 27, 2013Hello everyone! As we all know, the Enderdragon is a boss in the game, when defeated it gives quite the reward of exp, along with an egg, But what could be applied to this egg? And what about the Enderdragon itself? I always kinda felt like it was lacking something, Its not very threatening considering the only attack it has is ramming you into the air, Although you take fall damage..it could use a few improvments! So what do you guys think?Posted in: Suggestions
Put your suggestions below, and I'll add the ones I think are balanced and good up here! Critisicm welcomed.
NOTE: I did search for suggestions like this but didn't see any.
Dec 13, 2012I put wrath of the fallen on my hamachi server,Posted in: PC Servers
Does anyone want to play it with me? Today?
If you want to i'll send you the hamachi server info.
So yeah. Thats pretty much it. You'll also have to
have MCPatcher, And a certain texture pack for the full
"experience" I suppose. So yeah, Waiting to hear from you all.
Nov 17, 2012Posted in: SuggestionsQuote from Immortus
I really like this idea, especially the house. SUPPORT.
Also, just interested, but what would be in the chests? I don't think it said in the post so forgive me if it did.
In the post, I asked you guys to suggest things to be in the chests! Hope this clears it up for you, its also in the poll.
Nov 17, 2012Posted in: SuggestionsQuote from Warpshard
Both of these are awesome. Although how would you get the Steve heads? I'm pretty sure that you can obtain the Zombie & Skeleton heads as a rare drops from the respective monsters.
Actually, only the Wither skeletons heads are obtainable, and the other mob heads cannot be obtained in survival mode, On the matter of the steve heads, I don't think they should be obtainable, plus, if you want some, just use cheats. However the mob heads could be used in various things, I saw a suggestion for a skeleton head candle, and for skeleton heads to rarley spawn in these houses, that'd be a way to obtain them.
Quote from zaket22
I really like most of the idea.
Obtainable mossy stones -YES! But I would personally make the crafting recipe 2x2, just to make it cheaper. It's a lot of leaves for a single block.
As with the mob heads, Your idea is cool but I would like to see them as a drop too.
Moss would naturally grow in jungle biomes, perhaps when it rains, see, cause raining, and then moss growing because of the rain and the water makes sense. But the thin moss being in all parts of the crafting recipie has to be that way, See cause the special thing about dungeons is they give items and monster spawners, and mossy cobblestone, Now, I want to be able to make mossy cobblestone, but I don't want to take away from dungeons and make it TOO easy.
Quote from TheOneFromBehind
Moss could possibly be placed to slow down other player or mobs?
I don't see how this would work. Why would moss slow you down?
Thank you for your support everyone, I hope to hear more from you!
Nov 16, 2012Posted in: SuggestionsQuote from souljabri557
No. This would make an inappropriate gamemode.
However, it might make a good world type.
I will add it to my post!
I was just thinking about the gamemode, because I was apparently not thinking about world type, Good idea!
Nov 16, 2012Herobrine should basically be a gamemode. You can switch your gamemode to Herobrine and it allows him to spawn in the world, if your into that kinda creepy gameplay like slender, so Herobrine mode could be like vanilla minecraft, but with a kind of slender-based scariness. Maybe Herobrine can mess with you in light levels below 5 or something. It'd be a fun gamemode to add to the game, I bet people would play on it and do letsplays so people could watch they're reactions. It seems people just like watching others scream at a computer because pixels showed up.Posted in: Suggestions
Nov 16, 2012Some of the ideas are good, if you like detail of course, Like the clay, thats a good idea, and the TNT making gravel, thats a good idea as well, But sandstorms are a bit.. Useless. And the endless supply of lava is overpowered, magma cubes are supposed to be only in the nether, thats why they're like, magma slimes. As said, I think two of the ideas are kinda good, but try to think about "less-realistic" circumstances and less overpowered things.Posted in: Suggestions
Nov 16, 2012Posted in: SuggestionsQuote from souljabri557
The destroyed house is a good idea!
The sponge idea I especially support, only thing is that I have seen it exactly like you suggested many times before.
Well, you know, that was inevitable for SOMETHING to already be suggested, but thanks for the support. Everyone, really thanks, I worked hard on this, and I think we do need more unused things to be used, and I was thinking sponge could fix anvils, like "Very damaged anvil" could become "Slightly damaged anvil", Then I realized that was totally unrealistic and overpowered, but I think the sponge should be applied to shining Iron+ tools and stuff, and that could increase its damage or something, but you could only do it once. But also remember everyone, I do need suggestions for more stuff in the chests, so, if you want, tell me what else should be put into the chests!
Nov 16, 2012Posted in: SuggestionsBefore posting, please think about giving ideas and constructive critisicm, thank you.
Ok, this suggestion is to add purposes for unused things. And what better a way to do that than adding a new structure, and a few new blocks perhaps?
I want to suggest a way to obtain the new mob heads so -Lets add a new structure, an abandoned house! this structure will use a block called"Decayed wood" -
When broken, decayed wood would break without giving a block, unless silk touch is applied. Decayed wood would also be used to make the house look decayed and for decoration. The house would look like this-
As you can see, the house has decayed wood, looks very old, and has some random redstone placed in it. A dead bush sits in a pot and 3 skeleton heads lay on the decayed floor. The house would spawn with 1 - 3 skeleton heads in it, as if there were residents there before it was abandoned. There would be a 90% chance of the wood being decayed, an 80% chance of the cobblestone being mossy, and an 80% chance of vines spawning in and outside of the house. The roof would have bits and peices missing, and decayed wood as well as vines, same spawning mechanics, but there would be a 20% chance that blocks would be missing on the roof.
I want to suggest a new use for sponges so -Sponges will now spawn in ocean biomes at the ocean floor, these sponges can be used to clean things, they will have 10 uses and can be used as decoration. Sponges, can be used upon mossy blocks, mossy stone bricks, mossy cobblestone, and mossy stone walls. These cleaned blocks will drop a thin moss block. These thin moss blocks spawn naturally only in jungle biomes. Upon right clicking mossy blocks, sponge cleaning would go like this:
When the thin form of moss is put into all 9 slots of the crafting table, it would make a full moss block, it would look a bit like this:vvvvvvvThis being full moss block --> <-- This being full moss block
this full moss block can be right clicked onto cobblestone, stone bricks, and stone walls too make a mossy version of that block, finally a use for sponges.
Now, what do you think? leave constructive critisicm please, and suggestions!I need suggestions for what chests contain. (Nothing overpowered)(Chests have a 20% chance of containing a creeper or zombie mob head)I need suggestions for more sponge uses, and decayed wood uses.And in general, give me YOUR ideas for unused things!
Allons-y! Randumite out~
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.