PhillipF I think you're the one who's silly, if Notch made them work like that, that would be a catastrophic let down.
I mean we've been waiting for NPC'S for a long time, if they were just static that would be a let down. Do you really think they'll be just like Millenaire? I mean the hole point of 1.9 and 1.8 is to make the game a bit more RPGish, saying they'll just do that would be a break in immersion. They will most likely have basic quests, and hopefully some sort of reputation/guildish vibe to them.
Also love the ideas Baconstrip =D
- Registered Member
Member for 10 years
Last active Mon, Dec, 26 2011 07:25:04
- 0 Followers
- 11 Total Posts
- 0 Thanks
Jul 23, 2011Do you know when he will be back? Or will it be a while?Posted in: PC Servers
Jul 21, 2011TheFrazzleKid can you re-read my entry, please? I edited it to fit the rules.Posted in: PC Servers
Jul 20, 2011Ah thank you, I re-read the rules, I have edited my post correctly.Posted in: PC Servers
Jul 19, 20111. In-game Name: QuintonGavinsonPosted in: PC Servers
2. Age: 14
3. Why do you want to be apart of The Dawn Of Time?: I want to find a server I can play on and Roleplay on, so far I've not found a good one.
4. What role will you be/What will you contribute?: A Dwarven Miner Foreman/Blacksmith
5. Experience with MineCraft?: I have played on a few servers, once hosted my own, community wise. Gameplay wise I have been playing since 1.3 and have gotten to know the game very well.
6. Have you read the rules, and will you play by them?: Of course.
7. You're running through the forest late at night, skeletons at your heels. You're running out of energy and you realise you won't make it back to your humble abode before the skeletons tear you apart. Suddenly, a bright light is seen through a gap between tree branches, and you dash for it. You spot a small, wood cabin and dive through the door, slamming it shut behind you. You look around the cabin, and see a small, unlocked chest. There is a sign above the door "Welcome to DarkRaptorLither's House". What do you do?: I find a corner near the entrance of the house, crouch down and wait until day, upon the sun's rise I step outside and rush home, trying not to disturb the owner and his delicious smoking bacon.
- To post a comment, please login.