Wait wtf now they can join. Solution: I have absolutely no idea
- Registered Member
Member for 3 months and 21 days
Last active Sun, Sep, 22 2019 12:24:14
- 0 Followers
- 5 Total Posts
- 0 Thanks
Sep 22, 2019Posted in: Server Support and Administration
But why would they not be able to connect to the server while everyone else can? It can't be because of the world file, right?
It can't be corrupt for only them. And furthermore they don't even find the server. When they put in the IP they can't find the server.
Sep 21, 2019Posted in: Server Support and Administration
So I want to start with that we have been playing on this server for about 3 months now and there have been no problems whatsoever. However one day one of my friends couldn't connect to the server while the others can. Now there are two people who can't connect to the server and we have tried everything.
A few details about the server:
- We are all playing from different networks
- I'm hosting the server dedicated on my pc (using a server jre)
- When they try to join the server it says it can't be found (io.netty.channel.abstractchannel$annotatedconnectexception: connection timed out)
- They can join all servers just fine, except my server
- My router is port-forwarded correctly on the default: 25565
- It's using McMyAdmin to run
- I have a static IP adress and when they use the right adress they still can't find the server
Would love to get help soon. Thanks in advance!
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.