Quote fromQuote from
Your wife like I did last night :biggrin.gif:
i dont have one!
Quote from samus7694 »Quote from Psycho_Fox »
do it like this, make the dispenser in an unreachable place, and make a water trail carrying the materials down to the player
= single halfstep to hold in water, so the player can step in and grab the items
Thanks, I actually used your Idea (although slightly changed) in Zombie Survival 2.
Here was my version:
Quote from samus7694 »Quote from canadianchuck »you could use some redstone magic with a dispenser to resupply the player with the material needed for a trap.
yeah.. but then a player could just reach into the dispenser and pull out all the items and never need to be restocked again..
Quote from rajon09823 »I like it! Some textures could be more modernized, might look better. diamond sword should be laser sword!
Quote from StugAce »Rome approves of this pack!:
(Looks like a Playset..)
I really like these textures, despite being a guy.. in college. *shifty eyes*
These textures are very well done, and stick with their theme better than most texture packs. I especially love how well all the textures/colors fit with each other, with a minor exception on cobblestone and iron. Maybe I just don't like that much cyan... Anyway, I look forward to your paintings, further GUI, and items? (I didn't notice if the items changed. Oops!) Almost everything in this pack is visually hilarious (in a good way), though as a guy, my eyes naturally can't adapt to such things as pink and purple and I will go blind if I keep using it. I need my gritty textures and my dirt and my manly things.
The only suggestions I have, as you might already have in mind, are:
- Patterned wool ( it's all the rage these days )
- Cuter Iron (looks.. strange at the moment)
- Cute squids? Do you have these?? I'll go look..
- Rainbow Minecart tracks. I want to feel magical when going down to mine..
/ 5 Diamonds.
Quote from jediassasin121 »Ok this is my second time to type this. I typed if the first time last night but it didn't save as a draft when I told it to so if i don't fully expalin one of my ideas, then just ask me and I will gladly explain it more fully. So here we go:
1. I think that this is one of the better ideas for minecraft mods and this is well thought out. I have a few suggestions that I think will make this mod even better. I think that after you find the 10 items and make your armor or weapon piece, it shouldnt stop there. I think that would go by too quickly. I think that after you get your reward, it should respawn each of the artifacts in different places and make the artifact detector less powerful so it gets a little harder. And then after you make all of the rewards, you beat the game.
2. This is a great idea for SMP too. It should have the same base as the SSP version with a few changes. First, there shouldn't be mobs that try to steal artifacts from you since there will be other players already trying to do that. There should just be 10 artifacts and all of the players are trying to capture them for themselves. If a player finds an artifact, it can still be detected by other players but the player can craft a new chest that looks slightly different than the regular one but masks the artifact from detection. Also the chest will have a key made out of an obsidian handle and a random material in the base. Like this:
= The material that the player chooses.
This would give the player the security of keeping the artifact protected but also gives the other players a chance to take it for themselves. But of course there will be the player who makes it their soul goal to take someone elses artifact so i was thinking that the player only has 3 chances to try and open the chest before it permanently locks to that player. Once a player has collected all 10 artifacts, they should gain a marker over their head that says they have all 10 and it will give the other players a last minute chance to take the artifacts for themselves.
3. I think that you should add more than just those 4 rewards. I'm the kind of person who doesn't do a lot of work for little pay. I want more than the 4 rewards everytime i play.
4. Also, you should make it so that the caves that the artifacts are found in aren't infested with tons of monster. That would be annoying and if you are like me and have the mods that add a hell load of more hostile mobs, I don't want to fight off ton of those to get to the prize. It's hard enough finding the cave. I don't want to fight everything to get through it.
Just a few suggestions. I'll update this reply as I think of more ideas. :smile.gif: