Note that I, Pikadex, do not own the server, but am a friend of the real owner. He wanted me to put this post, so here it is!
OwlCraft is currently not a 24/7 server, but may be in the future. This server is currently very early in it's life, so expect to see a few glitches.
Also, anyone may fly! If you do not have some sort of fly mod, then everyone can use the "/fly" command. Fly mod is better, but /fly is better than nothing. /fly allows you to fly the same way you would with creative. Type /fly again to turn off fly.
This server was inspired by a server which was once Freebuild known as Sl8R Nation. He and I (as well as many other people, I guarantee) once had so much fun on it! It later turned into factions, but nobody was allowed to make a faction (so I quit, because it was no fun), and later.... Sl8R Nation seemed to... just... die. R.I.P, Sl8R Nation. You did awesome.
1. No griefing.
2. No swearing.
3. No hacking.
4. No spamming.
5. Try to have fun.
6. Be respectful.
7. Follow rules, of course.
8. No 1x1 towers.
Quick view of the spawn
Rei's Minimap Overview. The light is from glowstone, and is the border around spawn. Outside of that barrier, no more baby steps.
8. Co-Owner (jordan4556)
9. Owner (Boxman108/OWL)
There will be more to come!
- Planet Minecraft
Support us? Put this in your signature...
- Copy this link: http://img35.imagesh...ftbannerv10.png
- Go to your profile.
- Press the "Edit my Profile" button.
- Press the "Signature" tab (under Email & Password, above 'Ignore' Preferences).
- Press the "Image" button in your Signature editing page.
- Paste the link into the little box that shows up.
- Select it, and press the "Link" button.
- In the little box that comes up, paste the URL of the post (http://www.minecraft...ebuild-lwc-pvp/).
- Save it, go to a post you made earlier on, and click on the Image in your signature. Make sure you are not on this page. If done correctly, you will be re-directed to the OwlCraft post.
- Now, people who are interested can click on that image, and come here! The more, the merrier.
NOTE: The hand cursor may not appear. Just click on it, anyway. It should work.
- Put the text from this code as your signature:
- Select what you just pasted (all of it), and press the "Remove Format" button. It looks like an eraser.