First I'd wish for a Million bucks...But other than that I'd wish that I could erase my memory of minecraft but leave a note for myself with my User and password...
Minecraft isn't as exciting as the first time you play..
- Registered Member
Member for 9 years, 8 months, and 11 days
Last active Sun, May, 19 2013 01:03:11
- 0 Followers
- 122 Total Posts
- 1 Thank
Mar 9, 2012Posted in: PC Servers
Sorry to say, but this server is now closed down.
Tips and Guides: How to screenshot and upload your skin.(By Fallen_Comrades)
1. First, go into Minecraft and into a random singleplayer world (Doesn't really matter if it's multiplayer)
2. Now press F5 twice (Shows back of your character and front)
3. (Optional) Press F1 to get rid of your gui.
4. Now press F2 to take a in game screenshot!
5. Go onto the internet and select a image hosting site http://imageshack.us/ or http://tinypic.com/ or http://imgur.com/
6. Browse and select the screenshot from AppData Roaming .Minecraft Screenshots
7. Select the forum code and place the code in your app
8. You're finished!
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.