- Registered Member
Member for 10 years
Last active Sun, Nov, 11 2012 16:48:57
- 0 Followers
- 15 Total Posts
- 0 Thanks
Dec 4, 2011So, because one of my videos on youtube got upwards of 45k views and gets about 100 more a day, I have been enabled for revenue sharing.Posted in: Discussion
I wanted to monetize the video, which is a minecraft video, and google asks for your ownership of any copyrighted products.
Do I have the rights to do this? And if so, how should I describe my ownership?
Dec 3, 2011How does this story sound?Posted in: Maps
You (and your friend, if multiplayer) spent yesterday mining. You finally found diamonds, gold and iron. You have decided to go to the nether, but tomorrow, since it was dark when you made your portal. (If I use this I will add a mine in the game)
Also, should I add objectives? If so, suggest some
Dec 3, 2011Hello Minecraftianites,Posted in: Maps
This is the first map I have made and I hope you guys like it.
Feel free to tell me what I did wrong/right.
You spent yesterday mining in your mine. You found gold, iron, diamonds and obsidian. You made a nether portal after your pickaxe broke, and fell into your bed, as it was after dark. You have just woken up, and are prepared to enter the nether.
The point of this map is to survive in the nether as long as possible, don't worry if you die, the portal is under your house.
1. Do not exit the fence on the real world
2. Do not use any mods or hacks which give an unfair advantage
3. Play on at least easy
4. Do not leave the nether unless you die
5. Do not cut down any trees in the real world
1. Collect apples from your house
2. Find the mine
3. Create a cobblestone generator
4. Grow a tree
5. Make a book
6. Make an enchanting table
7. Enchant a weapon
8. Make a gold bar out of gold nuggets
9. Reach the fortress near your portal
10. Make a brewing stand
11. Make a potion
12. Make a melon/pumpkin farm
13. Make a wheat farm
14. Enchant a gold chest-plate
15. Make a fortress out of cobblestone
Here's the world:
V 1.1 (current) Link
V 1.0 Link
- To post a comment, please login.