Banned for Asriel Dreemurr avatar. That's a pretty big Undertale spoiler.
(Also, the actual name is a spork, not a fpoon.)
Buttons_1. The glasses make the cat look adorable.
Favourite car? I have many. However, there is one specific car that I want to own in real life that takes the cake. It's fancy without being flashy, has style without being pricey, and is old enough to be a classic but not so old that it's hard to find.
That car is the Chevrolet Corvette C5 Z06.
You were evicted from your house, but you're afterwards given a new home. Said home can only be defined by the above user's Location. What will it be?
If the user above you has no Location, then your new home is... wherever their avatar is. If their avatar doesn't show a particular location, like for example just a close-up of a character's face, then you're in whichever game/show/anime/franchise that avatar belongs to. If you don't know where their avatar is from... Well, then you'll be living in a
plastic box in a dark alley with that avatar. Tough luck.
Let the games begin!
Ugh. Airvents are so tight.
Also, I'm changing the rules a little bit now: If the user above you has no Location, then your new home is... wherever their avatar is. If their avatar doesn't show a particular location, like for example just a close-up of a character's face, then you're in whichever game/show/anime/franchise that avatar belongs to. If you don't know where their avatar is from... Well, then you'll be living in a plastic box in a dark alley with that avatar. Tough luck.
Traduit par GreenLenux
Quand la snapshot 13w02a est sortie avec son nouveau système de pack de textures pour Minecraft 1.5, j'étais super excité. Je pouvais enfin faire ressembler Minecraft comme je le voulais. Le but de ce pack est de tout animer (plus de 100 animations), et d'ajouter des détails là où le pack de défaut n'avait pas assez de pixels comme les outils sur l'atelier et les lignes sur les vitres (les textures avec des détails sont 32 fois plus grandes). Je sais que certains packs de textures se prénomment eux même "hybrids" mais je n'ai jamais vu le concept de mixer différentes résolutions. En changeant les résolutions en concordance avec ce dont l'animation avait besoin, j'étais capable de rendre les animations plus fluides tout en gardant un semblant de même taille.
MpSlx (http://steamcommunity.com/id/mpslx) Traduction portugaise
Personnes qui m'ont donné des idées (incomplet)
J'aimerai avoir des suggestions de la part de tout le monde sur ce qui pourrait être ajouté ou amélioré. Les critiques constructives sont toujours les bienvenues. Voici quelques screenshots et quelques gifs pour vous donner un aperçu du pack. Mes textures préférées sont le pufferfish, le Jukebox/lecteur de musiques, et les minerais.
Notez que j'ai « gifé » seulement quelques textures car c'est horrible à faire. Ce n'est que quelques exemples. Aussi, les animations vont vous paraître plus fluides en jeu car le timing est compliqué à réaliser en gif. Certaines animations ne sont d'ailleurs plus présentes dans le pack.
Il y a plein d'autres vidéos de présentation de mon pack sur youtube. J'aimerai tous les remercier. Vous pouvez en trouver plus ici.
1. Télécharger le fichier .zip depuis le lien de téléchargement, et suivre ces instructions.
2. (Semi-optionel, mais cette étape est obligatoire pour activer certaines options) Télécharger MCPatcher et patcher votre minecraft (les instructions d’installations sont dans le lien). Cela activera les textures connectées (CTM), les mobs randoms, et les animations sur les entités comme les mobs qui clignent des yeux et l'enderchest.Optifine peut seulement utiliser les textures connectées les mobs randoms.
Merci d'avoir lu et, j'espère, d'avoir essayé le texture pack !
Téléchargement (Pour Minecraft 1.14)
J'ai aussi un topic PMC ici. Si vous n'avez pas de compte minecraftforum, vous pourrez commenter sur PMC ou sur la vidéo Youtube.
When snapshot 13w02a came out with the new texture pack system for minecraft 1.5, I was so excited. I could finally make Minecraft look how I wanted it to. The goal of this pack is to animate everything within reason (over 100 animations so far!), and add detail where the defaults didn't have enough pixels like the tools on the crafting bench and lines in glass (the textures with added detail are 32x). I know some other packs call themselves "hybrids" but I haven't seen this concept of mixing and matching resolutions done before. By changing the resolutions in accordance with the need of the animation, I was able to make the animations smoother while keeping the overall size of the pack down.
Here is a complete change log.
Many thanks to these people:
I'd love to get suggestions from everyone on what could be added or improved. Constructive criticism is always welcome. Here are some screenshots and a few gifs to give the general concept. Some of my favorites are the pufferfish, the jukebox/record player, and the ores.
There are many other videos/showcases/reviews on youtube. I'd like to thank all of them. You can find most here.
1. Download the .zip file from the download link below, and follow these instructions.
2. (Semi-optional, but this step is required to enable some features) If available for your minecraft version, download MCPatcher and patch your minecraft (installation instructions are in the link). This will enable connected textures (CTM), random mobs, and animations on entities like blinking mobs and the enderchest. Optifine is a partial alternative, but it only has very basic support for connected textures and random mobs.
Thanks for reading this and hopefully trying it out! Enjoy.
I also have a post here on PMC. If you don't have a minecraftforum account, feel free to comment there or on the YouTube video.
Version History/Alternate download links
How to remove or replace animations/textures
If you want to support this, leaving a comment really means a lot to me. If you really want to help this texture pack, you can set this code as your signature.
<a href="http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1778085-"><img src='http://i.imgur.com/IZV9lZq.gif' /></a>
It is the one you see as my signature below this post. If it doesn't work first try, click the "toggle editing mode" button on the top left of the signature editing screen and past the code again.
Also feel free to click that button. That always makes me happy.
If you use this for YouTube please provide a link to this thread. Thanks!
Millénaire forums for more in-depth discussions than here:
Millénaire 7.0 open beta! Millénaire 7.0 introduces two great new features: a reworked Norman culture and the construction of a massive, end-game marvel: Notre Dame of the New World! Head to the beta page for all the details and the download link.
Millénaire 6.2 for Minecraft 1.12 available!
Millénaire is now officially updated to 1.12.2. Download the new version on www.millenaire.org!
Millénaire is a single- and multi-player mod for Minecraft. It aims to fill the "emptyness" of single-player worlds by adding NPC villages to it, with loose 11th-century Norman, North Indian and Mayans themes and additional cultures planned.
Villages are populated with men, women and children of various kinds, who perform tasks such as trading with the player, expending current buildings or improving existing ones, cultivating crops such as wheat in Norman villages and rice in Indian ones, crafting tools and powerful amulets, etc. As the village expends, the number of villagers increases as couples have children who grow up into new adults.
Help villages grow by trading with them and be rewarded with unique items such as Normand and Indian food or statues and tapestries to decorate your house with. And if they start liking you enough, they might even build you a house of your own.
Millénaire is available in the following languages: French, English, German, Russian, Polish, Spanish, Czech, Swedish, Dutch, Portuguese, Slovenian, Hungarian, Chinese, Arab, Estonian, Norwegian, Ukrainian (more coming!)
Download Millénaire on Millenaire.org.
Want to know more first? Check the overview.
For more information, including a FAQ, known compatibility with other mods, and common install issues, you can check the Millénaire Wiki:
Millénaire Library of user-created content to extend the mod:
Millénaire forum for more in-depth discussions:
Come across small villages while exploring, such as this Norman settlement...
Millénaire review by CGzCinema showing the mod's main features
... or this Japanese one, centred on a rice paddy.
6.2.10 - 08/09/2019
- It is now possible to donate goods to villages for a big reputation boost
- Added two new advancements, Amateur Architect and Medieval Metropolis
- The keys for the Millénaire menu, the village list and the escort toggle are now set using the standard Millénaire UI
- Players' data is now linked to UUID not player name, enabling players to change their player name without losing their Millénaire progress
- Added two new commands, one to teleport players to a village and one to change a player's reputation with a village
- Fixed a bug where Millénaire stairs and slabs would have display issues when smooth lighting was off
- Fixed a bug where paths could be built over mud bricks
- Fixed a bug where the number of nights spent by a merchant in a village would reset when reloading the world
- Fixed a bug where sub-buildings would appear on the village map, hiding the main building
- Fixed a bug where middle-clicking a full path block in creative would give you a path slab
- Fixed a bug in the handling of Byzantine textures
- Content Creation improvements:
-- New format for buildings' text data, much easier to read than the old one
For older releases, check the wiki page: Millénaire Updates
Or discover a mysterious Mayan pyramid, abandoned in the jungle. (Texture pack: Soartex FanVer with Millénaire HD blocks)
Check the FAQ page on the Millénaire wiki: http://millenaire.or...ki/Category:FAQ
- MinerMiah for the Mayan culture (including skins)
- Minepower for the Japanese culture
- Rasseru for the updates to the Japanese culture
- Ticlon for the Byzantine culture and some of the lone buildings
- SMP for all the Indian skins. Great and fast job! Check also his texture pack that includes a full reskinning of Minecraft itself, Millénaire, and many other mods as well!
- johnlmonkey, Razulra, cubex3 and TheDoctorMouse for skins
- Nandonalt and karahan : some buildings
- joeyjam: icons for the Norman armour
- minami26: graphics for the Norman armour and icons for the Norman tools
- The MCP team, without whose work I would not have attempted this mod
- The #risucraft and #mcp-modding channels, and specifically _303, ZeuX and ProfMobius, for saving me a lot of time with timely help
- MineColony and Builders, for inspiration and useful examples of modding Minecraft
Listen to the villagers discussing their job, life or simply the weather.
Making new cultures
Since Millénaire 1.4, the bulk of a new culture can be made without code (not just buildings and village types like before, but new NPCs as well). As such I'm interested in player-made cultures to integrate in the main game, provided they fit the general theme of Millénaire of "real" cultures from around the 11th century. Players interested in producing one for Millénaire should PM-me about it. If we agree on the idea, I'll provide support in the form of help on how to mod Millénaire and in the form of whatever new code might be needed (for new items, blocks or good productions), though likely not with the buildings and NPCs themselves. I reserve the right to change anything I might not like in a culture I'm shipping with the mod itself, but in practice I intend to leave as much of a free hand as possible to culture designers.Contribution welcome, it helps make Millénaire a rich game!
See what they are doing and what they need in the villages' centres.
- There is a lot of content to fill up in the Millénaire Wiki, feel free to help: http://millenaire.org/wiki/
- Female and children sounds
- It would be very useful if people who have been playing for a while could post detailed accounts of how they play Millénaire, what they like/don't like, what their goals are when playing, etc. I need more comprehensive feedback, not just small reactions to individual features.
- New lone buildings: the more different kind of lone buildings (or variations of the same kind), the better. People wanting to do lone buildings in the same style as the existing ones are welcomed. You can post your creation in the thread, preferably with a screenshot. I'll add those I think fit in Millénaire.
Trade with them, to help their villages grow and gain unique blocks, foods and items.
Downloads are available from millenaire.org.
Thread for posters to discuss custom building plans in: http://www.minecraft...f=1039&t=253387
Wiki page with adapted texture packs: http://millenaire.or...i/Texture_Packs
Feel like paying me a cider? . Otherwise, I'm always looking for more SugarSync referrals (similar to DropBox but more generous free quotas). Note that you have to install the app, not just sign-in online, for me to get a quota bump.
See their villages develop in prosperous communities...
For more information, help, known bugs, etc., check the new Millénaire Wiki: http://millenaire.org/wiki/. Feel free to contribute!
...or massive fortresses surrounded by desert.
But be wary in your travels, for hostile bandits and soldiers can be waiting deep in the woods!
Encourage villages to trade with one another, or push them to war and see their men battling while the women and children
And when the pull of adventure becomes too strong, seek out the mysterious Sadhu in the forest to start a great quest on the origins of the world.
Who knows, you might even come across the mysterious Panthéon, the massive structure where the contributors and donors to Millénaire are immortalised.
Note to modpack makers: Millénaire can be freely added to modpacks provided you credit me and provide a pro-eminent link to millenaire.org.
Signatures by minami26 - now with dynamic version info:
This mod is Copyright (2011) and is my intellectual property. Only minecraftforum.net is allowed to host any of my material without my consent. It may not be placed on any web site or otherwise distributed publicly without advance written permission. Descriptions or other content on the mod (for example, reviews) are allowed as long as the download links provided point to this thread or to the Millénaire Wiki. Works derived from this mod in any significant way, for instance by re-using the mod's source code, are forbidden without written permission.
I recently came back to my MCF account, and it was like stepping on an ancient tomb covered in dust and vines. It's been so long since I last used this account. I frankly changed a lot over the years, especially on the gap between 2016 and 2018 (I haven't used this account on 2017 at all). I'm downright embarrassed of many things I found buried within my past activity.
I hope nobody judges me for my past self's immaturity... especially since I was very young for most of the time I've had this account, considering I only turned 18 this year.
Humbling thing to say, and if you keep that attitude up NOW and in the FUTURE, then you shouldn't let those who may judge you on your PAST bother you anyway. It's especially true because you were/are young (this is not the only reason it's true, though), and in my opinion, part of life is for learning, and sometimes that happens with a mess, so to speak.
Also, interesting remarks about the declining of forums. I remember back as early as the late 2000s/early 2010s when it was being said that the rise of Facebook (strange to have known that when it was just a "small" website that was just the mature college kid alternative to MySpace), among other things, was hurting forums, and you're right, the "on-demand" nature of communication, with the rise of smart phones and social media, Steam chat, Discord, and so on has risen, although there were similar things even prior to these. Forums simply aren't the big thing they were in the early and mid 2000s, but I guess we had BBS before that (that was before my time though), so it's all the same thing mostly done different ways. I still like forums for what they offer and I don't think they'll go extinct any time soon; their prime time is just passed, which happens to almost everything as progress (or regression) is made.
LittleBlocks is a mod that allows you to polish up your creativity and optimize your redstone systems. Indeed, the size of blocks placed in a little blocks is divided by eight compared to its original size, so you can place 512 blocks instead of one.
Don't be afraid to post your creations! If they look good I'll add them on the website.Original idea thread by toddtimeocom
I tried downloading it, and Windows 7 said it was a virus. Thanks to you, though, I looked up "StikyNot" in my system, and StikyNot.exe appeared! It's exactly the same! Thank you so much! <3
Staff, lock this thread up!