I really want to join the realm. What I love most about minecraft is the endless possibilities and the nostalgia. I love to build houses, shops and farms and to mine and slay shulkers
- Registered Member
Member for 3 months and 14 days
Last active Wed, Jun, 10 2020 11:48:00
- 0 Followers
- 30 Total Posts
- 2 Thanks
Jun 7, 2020N4BrA posted a message on Looking for people to play with us! [Hermitcraft Datapacks]Posted in: Minecraft Realms
Jun 7, 2020N4BrA posted a message on Survival Java Realm | Hermitcraft Inspired | Friendly & Mature | Long Term Vanilla | Discord |Posted in: Minecraft Realms
Minecraft Username: Nabra04
What you like to do in minecraft: I like to make farms, build houses, mine and to be in the end getting shulker boxes.
How active will you be: I'll be playing when I can. It's summer break by wednesday so I can play a bunch
Jun 7, 2020N4BrA posted a message on ⚡Synergize SMP⚡ [Vanilla] [Whitelisted] [1.15.2] [Datapacks]Minecraft IGN: Nabra04[/b]Posted in: PC Servers
Name You Go By: Nabra or Nisse[/b]
Will You Use Voice Chat: Probably not. I can speak english, but I prefer writing. English is not my native tongue. [/b]
Why Do You Want To Join: I want a place to play minecraft. One where there are others who also play. Singleplayer is kind of boring.[/b]
Minecraft Experience: I've played minecraft since 2011. It was basically the first real computer game I ever played and I love it. [/b]
Anything About You: I'm from Sweden and I love minecraft and music. I've played games like CSGO, stardew valley and farcry too. [/b]
Jun 7, 2020N4BrA posted a message on Hermitcraft Style Realm. Looking for players 13+ and will be LONG TERM and ACTIVE. DATAPACKS also installed.Posted in: Minecraft Realms
I like to build houses, automate farms and to put up shops shops. I like to mine too. I think a server with active players makes the game much more fun to play. Then you can make friends and have people to talk to and such.
May 9, 2020N4BrA posted a message on The Crystal Valley - 1 month old whitelisted survival - 18+ Vanillia-ish hermitcraft style - Players of all types wantedPosted in: PC Servers
Really want a place to play with others
May 9, 2020Posted in: PC Servers
Minecraft Username: Nabra04
How do you play Minecraft? (What do you focus on in survival?): I focus mostly on building and projects like mob farms and automatic sorting systems
What is your greatest achievement in survival Minecraft? My greatest achievement was playing minecraft a few years ago on a friend of mines server. We were a good amount of people and together we built up a small little society. It was great.
What are the main reason(s) you applied? Since that server i just mentioned is long gone, I'm searching for a new one. A great one, where I can accomplish ever more
May 9, 2020N4BrA posted a message on LEHTOCRAFT | SMP | "Hermitcraft like" | Whitelist | 1.15.2 | New serverPosted in: PC Servers
I am really excited to play now that I've started watching Hermitcraft.
I haven't had a good place to play minecraft in a while and I really want a good community where there ofter are people online. I can't wait to start choppin' some wood
May 9, 2020Posted in: PC Servers
Time Zone: GMT+2 [/b]
Best Skill In Minecraft (redstone, building, etc...): Building and grinding (mining and resource gathering)[/b]
Expected Hours Per Week On Server: at least 7[/b]
Favorite Game Other Than Minecraft: Counter strike, stardew valley, far cry[/b]
Willingness to Chat on Discord (Y/N): Yes. I rather write than talk, since my wrtiting skills are far better than my speaking ones. [/b]
Years Playing Minecraft: Since 2011[/b]
May 9, 2020N4BrA posted a message on [SMP] [Nether Enough Server] [Hermitcraft-Like] [Mature] [Whitelisted] [Pure Vanilla 1.15.2] [Datapacks] [Launching Saturday!]Posted in: PC Servers
First Name: Nils[/b]
Age (Ideally 16+ but maturity is considered): 16[/b]
Why Do You Want To Join The Server?: I haven't had a good place to play minecraft in a while. I want a server where there are people who are online often. This server sound reallt great[/b]
What Is Something You Are Good At In Minecraft (eg: Building, Redstone, etc): I quite good at building. That's my main thing I do at least. I am social and I'll always help someone if I'm able to. I am also pretty good at grindy stuff like mining and resource gathering[/b]
May 9, 2020N4BrA posted a message on Hermitcraft Inspired Realm - 1 player sleep,mob heads, more! Season 4 of this adventure! (Mature Players Only)IGN: Nabra04Posted in: Minecraft Realms
Skill: Building, mining/grindning, end busting
When You Started Playing MC: 2011
Where your from: Sweden
May 9, 2020N4BrA posted a message on Pangeacraft [1.15.2] [Hermitcraft Style] [Realms] [Vanilla] [New World] [16+]Posted in: Minecraft Realms
- Name (Given name is fine): Nils, Nisse
- IGN: Nabra04
- Discord (Username and Number): Ögonbryn#2915
- Time-zone: GMT+2 (Sweden)
- How long have you been playing Minecraft? (years or version is fine): I played beta. So basically 2011
- Play-style (Builder, engineer, etc.):I'm a builder. I can do very basic redstone, but I would never call myself a redstone person. I like to build new things that i've never built before. You'll never see me recreate an old house of mine.
- Why are you interested in joining Pangeacraft?: I want to join because i've watched what's going on over on Hermitcraft and I'm excited to have something similar. I want a server where there are people playing.
- Would you be recording/streaming while playing?: No, not right now at least. Maybe some timelapse in the future
- If you plan to use a mod that isn't Optifine, what would you be using?: Maybe something cool that adds a new decorational block for building. I don't know. I really like minecraft as it is too. Mods aren't needed.
- What's the coolest thing about you? (outside of Minecraft): Well I play guitar and piano. Music and playing games are probably the things I do best
- My favourite TV show is The Office
May 9, 2020N4BrA posted a message on WannaBe [1.15.2] [SMP] [Whitelist] [Hermicraft Datapacks]Posted in: PC Servers
- Minecraft Username: Nabra04
- Discord ID[#]: Ögonbryn#2915
- Age: 16
- Timezone/Country: Sweden (GMT+2)
- A small intro about you and why you want to join: I love playing minecraft. I've played it for a long, long time. My favourite thing to do is to build. I love building all things like houses, statues and towers. The reason why I really want to join your server is because I haven't got a good place to play minecraft on. This server really seems great
May 9, 2020N4BrA posted a message on Mind Crack or Hermit craft like whitelisted serverPosted in: PC Servers
In game name: Nabra04
Age (13+): 16
Country You live in: Sweden
A little bit about yourself: I'm a 16 year old music and gaming nerd. I've played computer games ever since i was 6 or 7, so basically all my life.
Why you want to join the server: I want to join because i've watched what's going on over on Hermitcraft and I'm excited to have something similar.
Have you ever been banned from a server? explain why if yes?: Never
What are you a professional at in Minecraft: I'm a builder. I can do very basic redstone, but I would never call myself a redstone person. I like to build new things that i've never built before. You'll never see me recreate an old house of mine.
May 9, 2020N4BrA posted a message on Minecraft SMP 18+ - 1.16 - looking for friendly, mature playersPosted in: PC Servers
Timezone (Optional): GMT+2
Whats your favourite/favorite thing to do in Minecraft: I love to build projects. Not just houses and such, but all projects. I enjoy making big mob farms, statues, towers and seeing everything nicely mend together.
Are there ofter a bunch of people online?
Apr 6, 2020N4BrA posted a message on New SMP-- Hermitcraft Seed-- Shopping District--1.15.2Posted in: PC Servers
What do you enjoy doing most in mc? I like to build and come up with cool little things lika nice farms or small redstone builds,
What is your building style? My building style is often pretty medieval. When I build differently, I build modern wooden houses. I don't just use wood. I use stone and quartz too
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.