I make a billion copies of the file.
Help, I am being attacked by Arceus. (FYI Arceus is the strongest Pokemon, creator of the Pokemon universe, and almost unstoppable).
- Registered Member
Member for 9 years, 10 months, and 20 days
Last active Mon, Jul, 11 2016 20:02:55
- 0 Followers
- 1,971 Total Posts
- 119 Thanks
Dec 2, 2012I like this idea, although the probabilities should be different.Posted in: Suggestions
It should be like this (stopping once on the first one it picks, and not going farther):
- 1/4 chance you will get a stone pick,1-3 iron,1-2 gold, 5-10 coal, 1-3 feathers. (1/4 chance)
- 1/4 chance you will get 1-5 leather, 1 iron armour set of one each. (about 1/16 chance)
- 1/2 chance you will get 10-13 iron,12-20 gold, 1-5 obsiden. (about 1/32 chance)
- 1/2 chance you might get 1-3 diamonds, 1-2 golden apples. (about 1/64 chance)
- 1/4 chance you might get a diamond sword, 1-2 diamonds (about 1/256 chance)
- 1/2 chance you might get 1-2 emeralds, 1-5 golden apples, 30-45 iron. (about 1/512 chance)
- 1/2 chance you might get 1-5 emeralds, 1-5 diamonds. (about 1/1024 chance)
- 1/16 chance you might get everything listed here, 1-15. (about 1/16,384 chance)
- If nothing is chosen on the list (about a 1/64 chance, although not exactly), you will get 9-27 gold nuggets, 1-64 rotten flesh.
Dec 2, 2012I like this idea.Posted in: Suggestions
How about being able to throw torches in the catapult (although the recipe makes it look like a trebuchet)? They would ignite a mobs if it hit it and place itself if it hits a wall or the ground.
Dec 2, 2012Posted in: SuggestionsQuote from HarbingerOfCrazy
I think that dispensers should fire f.e. arrow items instead of arrow entities below .... lets say 7 Power. That would be enough of tolerance to not have to worry about repeaters to much.
Redstonelamps on the other hand produce a lightlevel of 15 so you can dim them for 1 per 1 power but have to fully power them to get full lighting or overpower them via your generator that in turn has to be fueled : a real pain if you want to have large area ceiling Lights.
Also a torch ,that can output below 16 Power would be nice to have to have dimed lights without huge heaps of redstone behind them.
And with technical impossible i meant it would require a fundamental change in the way blocks are stored in the Map-data to change it.
At least that is, i think, what Jeb_ said during the Panel.
1. I agree
2. It wouldn't be that much of a pain, I don't think.
3. I can't tell what ideas you're getting at
4. No it wouldn't, redstone would just have to be stored as a 5-bit tile entity. That might actually reduce lag since the position of redstone could be stored in the data (which sides it is sending current to, each bit representing a side) making it so that the layout of redstone would no longer need to be calculated at runtime.
Quote from JonSM
What do you mean about the lighting levels? Different blocks can have different lighting levels, like redstone torches and regular torches. Why can't lanterns just split up into different data values or something?
As for the ceiling, remember that repeaters and torches still bring everything to full power. They are sort of like the transformers of minecraft.
1. Lanterns can't just go up to light level 30 because it would require the ENTIRE lighting system to be changed. Not only that, but the lighting system calculates the brightness from the highest brightness and highest value, going down. If the current lighting system pattern was resumed, light level 30 would be over 28 times brighter than light level 15. I'm not sure about most computers, but I know my computer can't handle it.
2. I suppose you could say that.
Dec 2, 2012I like this idea, although it would hard to program.Posted in: Suggestions
The best way to program (I think) would be to replace all air blocks with only air blocks above them and are at or below the selected water level, although features like tall grass, wheat, flowers, and mushrooms would make the game very laggy when you first generate a chunk.
Nov 27, 2012I like this idea, but their should be pipes (although that isn't a good name for it). They should carry any item that touches them and drop it off at the end. Also, their should be a sorter that sends items different ways. It would have a GUI with 4 spaces arranged in a + shape (with the middle missing). If you put an item in a spot, it will send any item of the same type that comes to it through a pipe in that direction. Items not put in the + shape will just continue along in the direction they came from.Posted in: Suggestions
Nov 27, 2012I like this idea, but it should go to the accounts that were made in Beta or earlier, regardless whether or not it was bought in Beta (although you have to have bought the game already).Posted in: Suggestions
Also, the majority have bought the game since beta (assuming that you were right about the amount of beta purchases, I can't find the number anywhere.
Nov 27, 2012Posted in: SuggestionsQuote from BuddyMcFriend
I don't think the backpack should replace the chest piece, I mean, you don't see people swapping their Iron platemail for a quiver of arrows, it just slings on.
It should, just to balance it. After all, having diamond armor and a full backpack might be too much.
For the inventory with the backpack on, I was thinking something like this (with the items, skin, and armor added on top):
There is no need to thank me for showing you the website, I didn't make it or anything. I will try to add the inventory texture for the backpack, but I am a bad artist so I may not get up and image.
EDIT1: is the best I can make the texture, but I am no artist so feel free to modify it. I based the texture off of the type of backpack you use when you go backpacking.
EDIT2: is the texture I made, but a lot bigger.
EDIT3: Is a better texture, and is the texture, but larger.
EDIT4: is what the inventory would look like with the backpack in the chest plate slot.
Nov 26, 2012No support. People with patience to grind at something for a while always have the edge in any video game, and that seems right to me.Posted in: Suggestions
In Pokemon, the people with the patience to EV train get stronger Pokemon teams than those who don't.
In Roblox, the people with patience to log in day after day to get tickets have the advantage in games over those who can't/don't.
In Super Smash Bros. Brawl, the people who take time to train with whichever character they want to use have the advantage over those who don't.
The list could go on forever, and Minecraft shouldn't be an exception.
FYI this comment is coming from an impatient person who didn't find any diamonds this way (and only 5 diamonds total on naturally generated terrain, 1 of which was in an abandoned mineshaft chest).
Nov 26, 2012Mulan15262 posted a message on Slight change to the achievements for crafting basic tools - So that you don't have to make wood tools when you already have IroI support.Posted in: Suggestions
Nov 26, 2012I support this idea. Is the crafting recipe, or am I mistaken. Also, the backpack should have to be put on the chest plate armor slot (instead of a chest plate armor piece, or anything else that might go there) in the inventory, and then give the player another inventory row (but when you remove the backpack, the extra row disappears, dropping whatever is in that extra row.Posted in: Suggestions
- To post a comment, please login.