Quote from Tucking_Fypo
There are no words to express my facial expressions.
Writhing. Contorting. Imploding.
Quote from rumblealex
Hmm, like Sarol said, they might use different items. It's not like if only rings worked when getting married. It can be anything, practically. I personally prefer to think that they can use earrings and bigger rings that they wear around their left front hoof (though I don't know how would it be called...)
Well, both season ended without the use of certain artifacts of powerful magic who shall remain nameless for the sake of spoilers, and both season started with the use of the elements of harmony. So I guess the Elements will be used in the third season openers.
Quote from Schlutt
I'm happy that the community won't die just because a season of the show ended. It will not die.
And in 1 week I will go to McD with pride, and haz me a plastic pony, with pride. 1-week (-ish) reminder, Ausbronies.
Quote from Lord_Dominic
Ever heard of the Powerpuff Girls?
READ THIS FIRST
2) Use a fresh version of Minecraft (Optifine is recommended but not required)
3) Before reporting a problem or asking for support, check the forum!
Designed to let you play Minecraft as if you were in a Comic book!
Note: This pack is available in all resolutions from 16x to 512x. The recommended resolution is 128x. Use the one which fit your computer!
PureBDcraft Preview on BDcraft.net: BDcraft preview - screenshots
PureBDcraft is 100% complete!
It has HD Comic Book styled textures for all the features available in Vanilla Minecraft (and more if you are using Optifine). If you use one or more Mods, PureBDcraft can also be used thanks to more than 100 Mods Patches available on BDcraft.net.
You have all blocks, items, mobs, armors, GUI, particles, entities, logos, animations, skins and even 3D models for some Blocks and some Items!
As a user of PureBDcraft you agree that you ARE authorised to:
For any other reason than those previously stated you agree you ARE NOT authorised to:
The main resoucepack
Thanks to official patches and the awesome BDcraft Community Patches released every week with a ton of new textures based on original PureBDcraft ones!
If you like this pack and the BDcraft work, you can support us with one of those pictures in your forum signature:
<a href="https://BDcraft.net"><img src="http://i.imgur.com/YPzNR.jpg"></a>
<a href="https://BDcraft.net"><img src="http://i.imgur.com/YPzNR.jpg"></a>
PureBDcraft is constantly updated with fine tuning, new features, alternatives and Mods support between each MC update. Feel free to post any comment, things you would like to change (or get an alternative) and things to add.
If you want MORE from BDcraft:
You have questions or want to share feedback and ideas?
Check the BDcraft Forums
You want more by supporting my work?
Check the BDcraft Shop
You still need more for your PC/Mac?
Check the BDcraft wallpapers
You want to play with PureBDcraft in real life?
Check the PaperBDcraft (for young and old kids)
You want to actively support us and remove all ads from our downloads?
Become an official BDcraft Supporter
Hey guys! If anyone wants to come discuss the Aether mod, you can come over to the IRC channel #aethermod on esper.net. Come chat with the dev's and other Aether-lovers!
If you do not have an IRC client here is how to join the channel with your web browser:
1. Go to http://www.esper.net.
2. Click on "Chat now!" in the top right hand corner. This will go to another page with an input box which has "#" inside it.
3. Inside the input box, type in #aethermod and press connect.
4. The mibbit client will then request for your username, type it in.
5. Have fun chatting!
See you there!
Enjoy and stay tuned!
- Dungeon Rewards are now hidden in TooManyItems by default. However, if people would like to spawn them for any reason, you can now disable the hiding code for the rewards by changing "TMIhidden = true" to "TMIhidden = false" in mod_Aether.cfg file. This file can be found in your /.minecraft/config/ folder. DO NOT change "#TMIhidden (boolean:true)" as this will not actually affect the config file, and immediately resets upon opening Minecraft. Instead, change "TMIhidden = true".
- Completely restructured Sound files for the Aether.
- When riding a saddled Moa, a "Jump Meter" will now appear above your Armour defense. This Jump Meter will show you the amount of mid-air jumps your Moa can perform, and also how many are left before it can no longer jump. Thanks to Penumber for the idea.
- Saddled Moas no longer wander around. They stay on the spot when you are not mounted on them.
- Ambrosium Shards now only heal "half a heart". We felt that Ambrosium was too powerful for such a common ore, thus the decision to decrease it's healing powers.
- Gravitite Ore is now much more common.
- Zanite Ore is now slightly less common.
- You can now press "B" on your keyboard to gain a Book of Lore for free. You will gain one according to the dimension you are in (for example, if you are in the Aether dimension you will gain a Book of Lore: Volume 3).
- Placing Lava in the Aether now freezes it into Aerogel.
- Books of Lore no longer appear in Dungeon chests.
- Aerogel no longer appears in Dungeon chests.
- Carved Stone no longer appears in Dungeon chests.
- Lightning Knives no longer appear in Dungeon chests in stacks higher than 16. This is so stacking is no longer screwed up (as the max stack for Lightning Knives is 16).
- When first entering the Aether in Minecraft, you will now gain a Cloud Parachute for free.
- If you hit the Bronze Boss with something other than a Pickaxe, it will now show a message which says "Hmm. Perhaps I should attack this beast with a Pickaxe?" so that new people understand they cannot attack it with other weapons.
- Enchanted Gravitite texture now changed, so as to save Sprite ID's.
- The time taken for Baby Moas to digest their Aechor Petals has now been decreased.
- Life Shards now have a new sprite, to make them look more like "Shards" rather than heart containers.
- Blue Aerclouds have a slightly new colour. It uses a more cyan-like colour now.
- Spawning issues have finally been fixed (Zephyrs and Aerwhales are now less common, and Aechor Plants more common. There are more adjustments, but too many to list).
- Cockatrices and Zephyrs now despawn when on Peaceful mode.
- Aerwhales and Zephyrs now despawn when stuck.
- Fixed the Glowstone Dust description in the Book of Lore: Volume 2.
- Fixed the Glowstone block description in the Book of Lore: Volume 2.
- Fixed the descriptions of some Obsidian items in the Book of Lore: Volume 3.
- Enchanting Golden Darts and Buckets of Poison now works as intended.
- Golden Swets now work correctly.
- Baby Moa's no longer lay eggs.
- You can now configure the spawn rate of Aether mobs in mod_Aether.cfg (/.minecraft/config/). 0 = no longer spawn.
- Aerwhales which were previously set on fire should no longer be in flames. They are also now immune to fire.
- Swets, Aerwhales and Zephyrs now despawn correctly, previously they would not despawn and prevent spawning of other creatures.
- Fixed a bug where Blue and Gold clouds were not generating into the world naturally. Newly explored areas or new Aether worlds will now generate with Blue and Gold clouds.
- Saddled Moas no longer despawn.
- From now on, beds which are placed in the Aether will not explode, and can be slept in as usual. Beds which have been placed prior to Patch V1.02 will still explode. To fix this, just recollect the bed and place it again.
- Bonemeal can now grow Skyroot saplings and Golden Oak saplings. You can also use it on Aether Grass to grow a group of White and Purple flowers.
- You can no longer move the Bronze Boss with the Hammer of Notch projectile.
- Fixed a bug where the initiating a fight with the Gold Boss would cause massive lag spikes.
- Fixed a bug where Black Moa's would only be able to perform 6 mid-air jumps instead of the intended 8 mid-air jumps.
- The Cloud Sentries which are spawned from the Cloud Staff dungeon reward no longer make human "hurt" sounds when damaged.
- Fixed an audio-related issue with Moas and Flying Pigs, where they would build up "step sounds" while flying, and would play them all at once when landing on the ground.
- Fixed a bug where Silver Dungeons were rarer than Gold Dungeons.
- Many more small bugs have been fixed, but there were too many for me to remember them or list them. I can assure you that the above fixes were the biggest.
- Added 3 new in-game soundtracks, all exclusive to the Aether. Thanks to our new composer, Emile, for creating these wonderful pieces! You can hear them in-game, just like any other Minecraft music.
- Unique "Victory" tunes have been added when defeating Bronze and Silver bosses.
- A small "Achievement" tune has been added when completing an Aether achievement.
- When initiating in a fight with a boss, a Health Bar will now appear on the top centre of your screen. The Boss will also have a randomly generated name. For example: "GeneratedName, the Valkyrie Queen".
- Added a new "Flying Cow" mob. While they are nothing too special, they do drop leather when killed. These creatures can be saddled and flown around.
- Added a new "Aerbunny" mob. These creatures are friendly, and will hop around the Aether peacefully. Aerbunnies drop string when killed. This means, with the combined additions of the Aerbunny and Flying Cow, you can now craft Saddles in the Aether without returning to the surface world.
- Added a new "Whirlwind" mob. These hostile entities will throw you into the air when you get too close.
- Added a new "Quicksoil Glass" block. Not only can it be used for building materials, but it also gives off a dim amount of light (and of course, speeds up mobs movement speed while in contact with them). They can be gained by enchanting Quicksoil.
- Added a new "Zanite Block". This is a purely aesthetic block, for the purpose of storage and building materials. It can be crafted with 4 Zanite Gemstones. You can also craft the Zanite Block back into 4 Zanite Gemstones if you would like to regain them.
- Added a new "White Flower" block. These are commonly generated flowers in the Aether. At the moment they are purely aesthetic, but will have crafting purposes in the future.
- Added a new "Purple Flower" block. These are slightly rarer than White Flowers, and can be crafted into 2 Purple Dye items.
- Added a new "Freezer" block. This new block was suggested by one of our fans on the Mantis bug/idea tracker. We thought it was a neat enough idea to implement. Basically, it works very similarly to the furnace in design. However, it uses Icestone as a fuel, and can be used to freeze various different items. For example: you can freeze water from water buckets into Ice blocks, or freeze Cold Aerclouds into Blue Aerclouds. Although there aren't many freezable items and blocks at this stage, the Freezer's use will be hugely expanded in future patches.
- Added a new "Ice Ring and Ice Pendant". When worn, these accessories will freeze all water and lava around the player. They slowly degrade while worn, so they do not last forever. These accessories can be obtained by freezing Gold or Iron accessories with the new Freezer block. You CANNOT freeze Zanite accessories into Ice accessories, only Gold and Iron.
- Added a new "Healing Stone" item. Heals 2 hearts of health, and is stackable. These items can be obtained by enchanting Holystone blocks with your Enchanter. This was implemented to balance out the issues with overpowered Ambrosium Shards.
- Added four new craftable capes: "White, Blue, Red and Yellow". These capes can be crafted with their respective wool colour. Blue Capes can be crafted with any type of blue wool. These capes are purely aesthetic.
- Added four new Dungeon Rewards. One of them is a Bronze Dungeon reward, and the other three are Silver Dungeon rewards.
- Added a completely new "Main Menu" which is interchangable in-game and with the mod_Aether.cfg file. This menu, by default, has an "Aether Theme", with Aether-styled buttons and logos. It will also preview the last point you were located at in your previously played world. All progress made in the menu (time of day, etc) is not actually saved, so when you re-enter the world it will still be at the last point you played. This menu is highly configurable, though, and has a few neat features. We've added three new buttons on the top right hand corner of the screen: "Q" for Quick Load, "T" for Toggle Theme, and "W" for Toggle World. The Quick Load feature allows you to instantly jump into the world that the menu is currently previewing, without ANY loading times. The Toggle Theme feature allows you to switch between the "Classic" style of buttons and logos (which includes the Minecraft logo, etc), or the "Aether" style of buttons and logos. The Toggle World feature allows you to turn world previewing on or off. While world previewing is off, it will display a menu very similar in structure to the normal menu in Minecraft, but you still have the option to use the "Aether" styled buttons and logos with the Toggle Theme feature. However, the only way to use a particular menu by default, you have to configure the menu with mod_Aether.cfg, which can be found in /.minecraft/config/. By default, "aetherMenu = true" means that Minecraft will always load with the Aether styled buttons and logo. If you change that to "aetherMenu = false", your game will always load with Minecraft styled buttons and logos. Additionally, the default "worldMenu = true" means that your game will always preview your previously played world on start up. However, if you change that to "worldMenu = false", your game will always start up with the classic Minecraft menu in normal Minecraft.
New Accessory System:
We've implemented an entirely new "Accessories System" for the mod. This will include 8 entirely new slots to customize your character. Items such as Pendants, Rings, Gloves, Capes and even special Shields can be worn. Various "Miscellaneous Accessories" can also be worn in the two blank slots.
Above is an example of Accessory items being worn.
Description: Pendants can be worn on your character with the new Accessory System. They are worn over the top of the players skin, so when Armour is worn it will be hidden. Gold and Iron Pendants are simply decorative accessories, but Zanite Pendants will increase your mining speed when worn. Zanite accessories slowly degrade when worn, and the more damage it takes, the faster your mining speed with increase. Zanite accessories also slightly increase your armour.
Description: Rings can be worn on your character with the new Accessory System. Gold and Iron Rings are simply decorative accessories, but Zanite Rings (like the Pendants) will increase your mining speed when worn.
Description: Capes can be worn on your character with the new Accessory System. They are worn on your back and can be seen very clearly when in third person mode. Normal "Swet Capes" (image above) are simply decorative, but one particular Dungeon Reward (which is a cape) has a very useful ability.
Description: Gloves can be worn on your character with the new Accessory System. They are worn on your hands and can also be seen in first-person view. These provide extra protection for the player, and with some special armour sets, are required to activate the "Set Ability".
Description: Aether dirt is the basic dirt in the Aether, and will grow into Aether Grass when exposed to sun light. It is much easier to mine than normal dirt found on the surface.
Description: Skyroot Logs are the main base of Skyroot Trees. They provide the basic essential for your Aether adventures, and can be crafted into four Skyroot Planks.
Description: Skyroot Leaves are the "Leaf" blocks of Skyroot Trees. On chance, they will drop a Skyroot Sapling to replant.
Golden Oak Logs
Description: Golden Oak Logs make up the base of Golden Oak trees. They are embedded with Golden Amber, which can be used to craft very powerful Golden Darts.
Golden Oak Leaves
Description: Golden Oak Leaves are the "Leaf" blocks of Golden Oak trees. They occasionally drop Golden Oak Saplings and Golden Apples.
Description: Skyroot Saplings allow you to replant Skyroot Trees.
Golden Oak Sapling
Description: Golden Oak Saplings are occasionally dropped from Golden Oak Leaves. They can be replanted into Aether Dirt to regrow a Golden Oak tree.
Description: Skyroot Planks can be crafted from Skyroot Logs. They can be used to craft Skyroot Sticks and from there, Skyroot Tools.
Description: Holystone is the common stone block in the Aether, and can be used to craft Holystone Tools.
Description: Mossy Holystone is a rare Holystone block that can be found at the base of an Aether Dungeon entrance.
Description: Cold Aercloud is a very common type of Aercloud found in the Aether. Long strips of them can be found in the formations of clouds. They have very strange properties; while sometimes they will prevent fall damage, other times they will not. Use them wisely, but be wary when falling from large heights. They can also be crafted into Cloud Parachutes.
Description: Blue Aerclouds are slightly rare than Cold Aerclouds, and bounce mobs when coming into contact.
Description: Gold Aerclouds are the rarest type of Aercloud. Alone they do not have any special properties from normal Cold Aerclouds, but they can be crafted into Golden Parachutes which have 20 uses rather than the normal 1.
Description: Quicksoil can be found on the sides of islands. When mobs walk on it, their movement speed is increased. However, it takes a while to build up speed. These can be both a good block to abuse its speed, but also a dangerous block to come into contact with.
Description: Icestone can be found in large chunks, usually on the sides of islands. One placement, they will freeze all water and lava sources around it.
Description: Ambrosium Ore is a common block found in the Aether. It drops Ambrosium Shards, which can be used for Torches, fueling Enchanters, and even healing.
Description: Zanite Ore is slightly rarer than Ambrosium Ore, and can be found on the sides of islands. Zanite Gemstones are dropped from these ore blocks, and can be used for a variety of recipes (including Zanite Tools and Zanite Armour).
Gravitite Ore - Enchanted Gravitite
Description: Gravitite Ore is the rarest ore-type in the Aether, and can be enchanted into "Enchanted Gravitite" blocks. Gravitite Ore, by default, will float up into the air. However, Enchanted Gravitite only floats up into the air when powered with redstone. Enchanted Gravitite is required to craft powerful Gravitite Tools and Armour.
Description: A decorative Pillar block found on the outside of Silver Dungeons.
Description: A decorative Pillar Top block found on the outside of Silver Dungeons.
Description: Ambrosium Torches are like regular torches, just crafted with Skyroot Sticks and Ambrosium Shards instead.
Description: Enchanters are a new type of tile entity which can be crafted. They require Holystone blocks and one Zanite Gemstone to craft. By default, it uses Ambrosium Shards as fuel, and can repair damaged tools or items; the more damaged the tool is, the more fuel it requires. It can also enchant a few existing items into more powerful versions.
Description: Incubators are a new type of tile entity which can be crafted. They require Holystone blocks and one Ambrosium Torch. By default, it used Ambrosium Torches as fuel, and can incubate Moa Eggs into Baby Moas.
Description: Locked Chests are found in Dungeons, and cannot be broken. To acquire their rare lot within, you must obtain a key from the Dungeon Boss.
Description: Decorative blocks found within the Aether Dungeons.
Description: Decorative blocks found within the Aether Dungeons which radiate a small amount of light.
Description: A slightly transparent block which is resistant to all explosions.
Description: Skyroot Sticks are used for several different crafting recipes. They are crafted with Skyroot Planks.
Description: Ambrosium Shards can be obtained from Ambrosium Ore blocks. Not only are they used for crafting torches and fueling Enchanters, they can be used as healing items as well.
Description: Zanite Gemstones are found from the Zanite Ore blocks. They can be used to craft a wide variety of items and blocks (including Enchanters, Zanite Toolsets, and Zanite Armour).
Cloud Parachutes - Golden Parachutes
Description: Clouds Parachutes are items which can be used to safely fall from the Aether. When you transition from the Aether to the Surface (upon falling) the Parachute will automatically activate and drift you down safely. These parachutes are a one use only, and can be manually activated as well. Golden Parachutes do the same, except have twenty uses.
Description: Moas, peaceful and majestic giant birds, populate the Aether in three different colours: Blue, White and Black. Wild Moas cannot be tamed, but they do occasionally drop eggs of their respective colour. These eggs can be incubated with the Incubator block (using Ambrosium Torches). Once incubated, they can be fed with the Aechor Petals of Aechor Plants. They require 8 petals in total to grow, but are not always hungry and will occasionally refuse your offer (which can be done by right clicking them with the Aechor Petal). When grown, you have now completely tamed the Moa, and a saddle can be placed on their backs to ride. Blue Moas can perform 3 mid-air jumps, White Moas can perform 4 mid-air jumps, and Black Moas can perform 8 mid-air jumps.
Description: Golden Amber is used to craft Golden Darts, and can be obtained by harvesting logs from a Golden Oak tree.
Description: Aechor Petals can be obtained from poisonous, purple Aechor Plants, and are used to create Poison Dart Shooters and feed Baby Moas.
Description: Dungeon Keys can be obtained by their respective Bosses. They are used to open the locked chest, which contains the Dungeon's rare loot.
Blue Music Disk
Description: Blue Music Disks can be obtained by enchanting a Green or Gold Music Disk. It will play a new song by author Noisestorm.
Description: Golden Darts can be crafted with Golden Amber, Skyroot Sticks, and Feathers. Additionally, you can enchant and poison these Golden Darts. Poison Darts are not affected by gravity, making it great for sniping down far-distance enemies.
Description: Dart Shooters can be crafted with Skyroot Planks and a Zanite Gemstone. They can also be enchanted to shoot Enchanted Darts, and combined with an Aechor Petal to shoot Poison Darts.
Description: The Skyroot Toolset is the weakest Toolset in the Aether. However, it has one of the best side-abilities, which is to gain double-drops from the blocks they mine and the enemies they kill. The double-drops cannot be abused though, as the Toolset will only return double drops from Generated blocks that have already existed in the world. You cannot place a dirt block and then mine it to get double drops, as it is NOT a generated block, it is placed by the player.
Description: The Holystone toolset is slightly more powerful than the Skyroot Toolset in terms of strength, and occasionally drops an extra Ambrosium Shard upon mining a block or attacking a mob.
Description: The Zanite Toolset is the second most powerful toolset, and has the side-ability of getting stronger the more you use it.
Description: The Gravitite Toolset is the strongest toolset. Normal harvesting tools can right click their respective blocks to make them float up, while the Gravitite Sword can launch mobs in the air when attacking.
Description: Skyroot Buckets can be crafted with three Skyroot Planks. They can collect Milk and Water, but not Lava. They can also collect poison from Aechor Plants, and those Poison Buckets can be enchanted into Remedy Buckets to heal your poison side-effects.
Description: Lore Books can be used to reveal more information about an item or block. Just right click while you have one in hand, and place an item or block in the slot. There are three volumes: One for the Surface, Nether and Aether. The Aether volume can be obtained when you first join the Aether. The rest can be obtained in Dungeon chests.
Description: Victory Medals are items which can be obtained by defeating Valkyries, protectors of the Silver Dungeon. They are used to prove your skills in fighting to the Silver boss.
Description: Zanite Armour has the strength of Iron, but gets stronger the more it is damaged.
Description: Gravitite Armour, when fully worn (with Gloves as well), will give you very high jumps. It will also prevent all fall damage. It are as strong as Diamond Armour.
Description: Above are all the Dungeon Rewards you can get. For the sake of surprise, I will not name or describe any of the rewards, so that you can get the best experience possible when looting Dungeons. You will get better rewards depending on what type of Dungeon you conquer. The blocks which make up a dungeon cannot be mined until the boss within is defeated.
Description: Bronze Dungeons are the easiest of the Dungeons to defeat, but are still challenging and yield very powerful rewards. The Boss within cannot be harmed with swords or projectiles, but instead requires a PICKAXE to defeat.
Description: Silver Dungeons are slightly harder than the Bronze Dungeon, and contain slightly more powerful rewards. These Dungeons are found in the skies as great temples, and are guarded by the humble natives of the Aether; the Valkyries. They will not fight you unless provoked, and honor a fair fight. Beware: not every chest is as it seems.
Description: Gold Dungeons are the hardest Dungeons to defeat, and contain the most powerful rewards and items in the mod. Unlike other Dungeons, the Gold Dungeon does not have any defenders leading up to the Boss; the Boss greets you as soon as you enter the Dungeon. This Dungeon can be found in giant floating mountains with a collection of Golden Oaks on the mountain's top. This Boss in particular cannot be harmed with any item in the game; you must figure out a way to defeat it once you confront it.
Poison Dart Shooter
Enchanting - Blue Music Disk
Enchanting - Repairing Damaged Tools
Enchanting - Gravitite Ore
Each image represents an album: click the picture to view each full gallery!
Texture showcase by Rydian!
Texture showcase by FreestyleOMG!
September 13th, 2014
'1.8 and Assorted'
1.8 textures implemented, including:
Classic CTM for smooth igneous stone,
Animated sea lanterns,
Randomob textures for Guardians,
Hand-drawn antialiasing for banner textures.
Randomized CTM for gravel.
Redesign and randomob textures for the iron golems.
New,animated texture for the brewing stands.
New red velvet cake texture.
New, animated, command block texture.
New sponge texture.
Change to trapdoor texture to have a woven window.
Change to sprites for cooked fish and apples.
Redesign of the gold armor texture.
Tweak to the iron armor texture.
Tweaks to the enderdragon screams.
Adjusted the grass colormap in birch forests.
Adjusted the texture of the oak door to use a proper color pallet.
Set a more consistent color pallet for different iron blocks.
Changes to the shape of some tools.
Pallet changed for golden items to match golden armor and blocks.
Fixed an issue where part of the map UI was missing.
Fixed an issue where the filename of fish was changed.
Fixed the dirt CTM.
New pack description format.
January 21st, 2014
'End Changes and More CTM'
Added the sprites for the new fish.
Added the sprites for the dark oak and acacia saplings.
Added horse armor and saddles; changed saddlebags and horse eyes.
Standard CTM for bookcases-- uses dark oak and normal oak.
Redesign of the enderdragon texture.
Redesign of the end crystal texture.
New sounds for the enderdragon.
Randomob textures for endermen.
New, lower contrast, fire animation.
Added custom colors for maps, spawn eggs, lilypads, XP orbs, the XP tally, and enderman/portal particles.
Added a render pass for the glass texture to make it translucent.
Added GUI for the resource pack selection screen.
Changed the beacon beam to use more of a bilinear gradient.
Changed the pumpkin overlay to a strong vignette.
Bluer color for packed ice.
Adjusted shading on ice texture.
Adjusted orange dye sprite in order to coincide with orange tulips.
Fixed an error on the texture for trapped double chests.
Fixed an error where the record for 'wait' was green instead of blue.
Update, 9/13/17: I have started a completely new version of this map six years later, and I hope to share it with everyone soon. I don't want to reveal too much, but I'm very excited about it. Stay tuned!
This isn't a SkyBlock ripoff. I was working on Sky Conqueror for about two months before I released it, and this was released before SkyBlock anyway. I initially didn't want this to look like a typical sky survival map, rather a map where it's essentially survival but with your main materials divided into separate islands.
Sky Conqueror, Date created: August 30, 2011.
SkyBlock, Date created: September 4, 2011.
Big thanks to Taiine for helping me out with this map almost ever since I posted it!
for southpaw3687's full playthrough of the map. If you don't feel like playing the map or something you can use his videos to see what the ending is like.
I used the skylands map to make this, so if you end up seeing little floating islands off in the distance, please don't go to them. They're just remains from the other map. You can find Skylands here.
And if you actually go to The End, you'll get useful stuff in chests, which just makes everything even easier. (don't follow the eye of ender if you throw it, it leads you to the wrong stronghold. the stronghold is at the end of the map)
The normal world
~/ctm/myglass/block20.properties:<br> method=ctm<br> tiles=0-46<br>
# Main top-level bookshelf CTM<br>~/ctm/bookshelf/block47.properties:<br> method=horizontal<br> tiles=0-3<br># One additional CTM matching each output tile of the previous CTM<br># Tiles 4.png and 5.png will be used in place of 0.png, etc.<br>~/ctm/bookshelf/book0.properties:<br> matchTiles=~/ctm/bookshelf/0.png<br> method=random<br> tiles=4 5<br>~/ctm/bookshelf/book1.properties:<br> matchTiles=~/ctm/bookshelf/1.png<br> method=random<br> tiles=6 7<br>~/ctm/bookshelf/book2.properties:<br> matchTiles=~/ctm/bookshelf/2.png<br> method=random<br> tiles=8 9<br>~/ctm/bookshelf/book3.properties:<br> matchTiles=~/ctm/bookshelf/3.png<br> method=random<br> tiles=10 11<br>
~/ctm/myglass/block20.properties:<br> method=ctm<br> tiles=0-46<br> renderPass=2<br><br>~/ctm/myglass/block20a.properties:<br> method=ctm<br> tiles=47-93<br> renderPass=3<br><br>~/ctm/myglass/block102.properties:<br> method=ctm<br> tiles=0-46<br><br>~/ctm/myglass/block102a.properties:<br> method=ctm<br> tiles=47-93<br> renderPass=3<br>
type=<item | enchantment | armor><br>items=<item IDs><br>damage=<damage values><br>stackSize=<stack sizes><br>enchantmentIDs=<list of enchantment IDs><br>enchantmentLevels=<list of enchantment levels><br>nbt.<expression>=<NBT value><br>weight=<priority relative to other CIT files><br>texture=<replacement texture><br>(Most of these properties are optional.)
# Wrong - will show the same texture when the bow is pulled back<br>texture=my_special_bow_standby<br># Correct - separate textures for each bow state<br>texture.bow_standby=my_special_bow_standby<br>texture.bow_pulling_0=my_special_bow_pulling_0<br>texture.bow_pulling_1=my_special_bow_pulling_1<br>texture.bow_pulling_2=my_special_bow_pulling_2<br>
# Diamond<br>texture.diamond_layer_1=...<br>texture.diamond_layer_2=...<br># Leather<br>texture.leather_layer_1=...<br>texture.leather_layer_1_overlay=...<br>texture.leather_layer_2=...<br>texture.leather_layer_2_overlay=...<br>
Urgent message to every one!!:
My fellow halo/minecraft fans,
I bring you all this very important, yet very difficult update. To those who are on the thread, and those in my Pm contacts list because I believe you all should see this. As you can probably tell, whether or not you have requested skins from me, and are still waiting for me to make them, I have been away from making skins due to the lack of time I have. And before I get into what I'm going to say anything about this update, I want to apologize. Not just for taking so long or not making skins as quickly as I should, but the fact that I've been slacking most of the time when I should be busy taking care of your skin requests. Lately, I've been playing games, and hanging out with friends most of my free time, between school work and my job. This is mostly why it takes me so long to get anything done, and besides that, I have had a severe lack of motivation to make skins at all anymore. I've been missing something for the longest time and that has really put a serious dent in my progress, and as a result requests have been piling up, again. So I had to walk away for a while to think.
So, during my free time I had to make a huge decision, which took me a very long time for me to think about and nothing about it was ever easy. You can probably tell where I'm going with this from a mile away, but please don't jump to any conclusions yet. First of all, I've decided that there is just too many important things in my life that I have to keep track of now, and along with the lack of motivation, I cannot afford to do this as much as I did before. So for now, I've decided to completely lock my Halo skin thread, and will no longer take any more new requests, for now at least. I know a few of you who have already asked me for skins are thinking, 'WTF?! What about my skin(s)?!?!' Hear me out; there are more reasons for me to do this, you don't have to worry.
This whole thing is just going to happen for now until I can get things done. For instance, my Halo 4 skins still need finishing, and I have had hardly enough time to get most of that done with all the requests I have. You guys have no idea how much I have pending because I have not made a specific armor set that people have asked for, so that is why I need time to catch up and do things as I normally did them before I even made the thread, during my own time and casually. This way I would be a little more comfortable in making skins and not have to feel bad for shoving people aside, much like I'm doing right now, but here's the next part of the idea. During this time, for those who have already have sent requests, I will be working on your requests as I go through them, meaning if you have a part of a skin that I have not made yet (halo 4 for instance, again) I will make them as soon as I make the part(s) that go with your request. So you guys are not being completely abandoned like you guys might have thought. There are a few skins I do want to make for Halo 4, for instance the Mark 5 and the ODST armor... SWEETNESS! At last there is an ODST Helm in halo 4.
So, when this is all done, I will reopen the thread, or even make a new one so pay attention to the forum, but I'll post a reply to this message letting you guys know if I do. Then, because I'll have Halo 4 done at this point, heck maybe even some other skins that others have requested or have been on my mind lately, I'll be able to take requests again and this time they will take only a day or two instead of weeks. For now though, the only place that you can get my skins is through Planet Minecraft. There I'll be posting skins as I make the Halo 4 multiplayer skins, however those will not be as costum as the skins on the thread were. Anyways, the link is here: [url="http://www.planetminecraft.com/member/hellcraft_jz/"]http://www.planetmin...r/hellcraft_jz/[/url]
I hope you all now understand why it is I'm doing this now, and I thank you for your support you have giving me all this time. I would not have gotten so far if it weren't for all of you. You guys are the most awesome community I have ever made, and have ever been apart of. I love you all, and I promise that things will be better when i come back to making skins again. Thank you, and for now, farewell!
For those who still don't read the thread, YES YOU, please Private message (pm) your requests to me by clicking my profile image then on the upper right it will say "Send me a message", click that and retype your request again and then send it to me. please do this or your request will be ignored! As much as I hate doing that to you guys this thread is for list requests and feedback only! it's not annoying more than how many times I have to tell newbies to actually read before getting too excited and posting before looking at the thread posts. If I have to I will add this post to the first post, even though I put, IN BOLD BLUE, on how you're suppose to request me but people only see the top half and the banner it seems.... It's sad really, but I understand why. So please, for goodness sake, read please, even look at the latest comments of other people at least.
== Short introduction ==
1-2 sentences about how you found out about this thread, how you found out about Minecraft and what you thought of it. You may include mention of mods, custom maps, texture packs, or anything else you have found thus far.
== Request body ==
3-5 sentences in paragraph form, within which you should include your age, why you are unable to purchase Minecraft, your financial or life situation that doesn't allow you to, other possible ways you've attempted to get Minecraft. Are you in school, university/college, high school? Do you live with your parents/on your own/with friends/family? Are you barely making ends meet living on your own?
== Closing == (Not required)
A polite closing, a 'thank you for reading', followed by your forum username or in-game name never hurt and looks nice making the whole post seem complete and finished.
== Further Information == (Not Required)
How many requests you have submitted thus far, one or two of your previous requests (not in a quote - preferably in a spoiler tag), and any other information not mentioned above you think we should know.
## Note ##
Please do your best to use clear English, with proper spelling and grammar. I am able to translate other languages using a machine translation and get the general gist of it, but it's a poor subsitute for what you yourself can probably write in most cases. If you need assistance in common spelling or grammatical errors, I will simply direct you to these two excellent comics which address the common problems we see around the internet these days:
http://theoatmeal.co...ics/misspelling (commonly misspelled words)
http://theoatmeal.com/comics/semicolon (how to use a semicolon)
The length of each section above is only a guide and you may expand upon the amount of writing in each, but refrain from shortening them, as the guide above gives minimum amounts to mitigate the amount of simple, one-line requests.
## Formatting & How to Use it ##
I have noticed that some people have taken to using a small amount of formatting. I have no problem with this, and I do encourage it, for it makes your main points stand out and improves the readability, but only if used in good taste.
- Use colors like yellow or a light grey that are difficult to read on the forum's white-grey background.
- Split or break words with formatting (e.g., freedom). This breaks the flow of the sentence and makes it very confusing to read.
- Format everything. Doing so just makes it harder to read, and more annoying. Sure, it stands out, but it's like shouting at someone incessantly. Nobody likes it.
- Use a non-standard font size for your entire post, or a large part of it. Make sure it is of a readable size!
- Use excessive amounts of paragraphs. They should be used to group sentences together that share an idea or focus.
- Start a new paragraph for every single sentence or every two sentences.
The best way to know if your request is formatted properly is to read through it yourself. If you find anything that makes it difficult to read, either change it or just take out the formatting.
- Use formatting to emphasize your main points.
- Use formatting only as required.
- Use a variety of colours, if you feel the need. It helps break the monotonous look of a post and makes it easier to read. Not necessary, so don't go overboard.
- Take note of anything you could yourself use that you notice in the requests I quote, and use it well.
- Read over your request to double-check that it is readable and easy to understand.
- Use paragraphs to break your post into sections, as outlined in the main Guidelines section.