- Registered Member
Member for 8 years, 6 months, and 22 days
Last active Wed, Sep, 4 2013 02:39:21
- 0 Followers
- 53 Total Posts
- 1 Thank
Dec 9, 2012Stuuupiiid posted a message on [1.8][SMP] Gun Customization | 1000+ guns | Gun Customization III is on it's wayPosted in: Minecraft ModsGun CustomizationIII________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
THIS MOD IS DISCONTINUED BY ME!
LemADEC took this over!
Hey Minecrafter! The GunCus modification is getting reworked completely right now (again), as well as this topic. If you're a YouTuber you might want to contact me about a development version, since Im giving out a few of those to YouTubers. In return I only want them to present the new features. These videos will be featured here of course. If you're interested leave a reply. You may also ask for screenshots of the new mod. Maybe I will reply to that
These screens are pretty much already showing most of the new features. Im so proud. :>
If you're looking for downloads only, then this might be what you're looking for:
Dont forget to:
GunCus Addon Downloads
Sep 20, 2012Posted in: WIP Mods
Good Night's Sleep Beta 2.3.2 for 1.6.2
I am not dead, I swear.
Sorry for just abandoning this mod ages ago. After the 1.7 and 1.8 Minecraft Forge updates, there were some major changes that made this mod beyond repair. I also stopped playing Minecraft for a while.
But... Thanks to some of my friends who happened to be playing Minecraft the other day, I decided to revisit this mod and see if I can "resurrect" it.
So... over the past two weeks, because I am slightly insane, I basically re-coded the mod from the ground up to work with MC Forge 1.10.2 (there were over 1700 compiler errors to start out with). I haven't even added textures and item names yet, and even worse, I don't have the latest version of my source code to work with, so some content from the nightmare is missing at the moment.
Getting this mod back to where it was will take a very long time, but I just wanted to give anyone that still follows this forum a heads-up.
I just need to stay motivated - we will see how far I get.
The Good Night's Sleep mod adds two new dimensions, the good dream and the nightmare. Each dream land is accessed through sleeping in its corresponding bed, rather than stepping through a portal.
As of now the good dream is far more developed than the nightmare. Therefore, I have made a recipes .png that displays all the good dream recipes. I only included the good dream recipes because:
- I am not as far with programming the nightmare
- the recipes for the nightmare are almost exactly parallel to the good dream
- I was running out of time, since I would have to leave the next week
Eventually, the mod will be complete with a variety of ores/materials, mobs, dungeons, bosses, and maybe even custom sound effects.
Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. After all, this mod is only in its beta stage.
This also means there are some bugs to be found. Finding them and sharing them is also a great help for me and the mod.
Have a good night's sleep.
More information, download, and installation instructions on CurseForge Page: http://minecraft.cur...eep-dimensions/
If you wish to use this mod in a mod pack or use the code for private use in some way, you must have my permission. All mirrors of this mod must have permission. Any attempt to make money off of this mod is strictly prohibited.
Jan 23, 2013Posted in: Minecraft Mods
This thread has moved to a new owner.
Suggestions should be directed to the suggestion thread.
Tinkers' Construct is a mod about putting tools together in a wide variety of ways, then modifying them until they turn into something else. The tools never disappear and can be named and changed to your heart's desire. Once you make them, they're yours forever. Any world generation included in the mod is more efficient, but not required to progress.
Like the mod and have a few coins to spare? Becoming a patron keeps adf.ly off of the download links and goes towards hosting or development of the mod. It also has some nifty rewards for supporting me!
Beta versions, possibly buggy!
Minimum Forge Version: 10.13.0.1185
TConstruct (Content!) - 1.6.0d40
Mantle (Required Coremod) - 0.3.1
Library still in flux - check Github
By popular demand, 1.7.2 links have been added.
TConstruct - Download
Mantle - Download
Alpha version, new content building in progress. Expect bugs!
TConstruct - Experimental Build 30
Stable version, recommended for servers.
TConstruct - 126.96.36.199
Mechworks - Moved
For modders - TConstruct Library - 6.2.0
Older versions - Unsupported
Final version, recommended for servers. Now unsupported.
1.4.3 final - Download
For Modders - TConstruct API 3.2.0
Iguanas Tinker Tweaks
Extra TiC - Metallurgy support
Iguana Tweaks for Tinkers' Construct
Special Compatibility in other mods
Ex Aliquo - Ex Nihilo
Thaumic Integration - Thaumcraft 4
Texture Pack Additions
- Fixed electrum. We know it crashes, now it doesn't.
- Removed coremod. That should stop all the weird crashes
- Changed how tanks render liquids
- Fixed harvest type being ignore in dig speed calculation
- Fix armor modifier crashes
- Changed how clear glass panes rendered
- Pattern chests keep inventory on harvest
- Reworking stencil table
- Fix Tool Station rendering
- Material abilities should be localized properly
- Other bugfixes that have been lost, but not forgotten
- Fix autosmelt-interaction not respecting the amount of items created by the smelting-recipe
- Many materials have been buffed, including wood and steel
- Crafting stations cannot have items pulled from them
- Fix blue slime buckets crashing on placement
- Pig Iron now has a sizzling block
- Fix gravel ore being harvestable without shovel
- Obsidian ingots are castble again.
- Blue Slimes no longer drop yellow hearts
- Flux modifiers now use the battery they were modified with
- Fix a bug, that when activating a faucet and the draining fails, the next attempt to activate it would do nothing.
- Fix Mattock using vanilla damageItem. Caused Mattock to vanish on breaking.
- All morph related bugs should be fixed
- Gold foods should be meltable
- Traveller's boots fixes
- Baubles icon should show up now
- Updated all missing mod compatibility
- Fix slime leaves and oreberry bushes always rendered with low quality texture
- Fix lumber axe destroying indestructible blocks
- Fixed tools not harvesting mod blocks correctly
- Removed all cape things
- Readded NEI support
- fix for blockbreaking issues with tools
- Materials and You now have volume numbers
- Fixed modifiers going over the max in the crafting ststion
- Fixed blaze modifier stacking
- Mining Fatigue no longer lingers when cleavers are dropped
- Glueballs melt into glue, not gold
- XP is dropped correctly from blocks with tools
- Fixed high step effect on traveller's boots
- Ender Pearls can be cast in something round
- Modifiers should work correctly across different languages
- Traveller's Gear hotkeys should work
- Knapsacks are now equipable
- Broad tools should respect mining levels of adjacent blocks
- Metal blocks now work as beacons
- Fixed accumulating fall damage in bounce pads, and step sound
- Fixed items dropping while clicking chest inventory in crafting station/tinkers table, and display order for large chests
- Fixed changing fluids in tanks on restarting the game
- Fixed idle bow sprite
- Fixed Smeltery GUI click and drag
- Fixed flammabilty of bricks and fancy bricks
- Fixed villager crashing from not having data on items
- Fixed some inconsistencies in how damage/speed of tools is calculated in GUIs
- Made slab furnaces accept items with the same restrictions as normal furnaces
- Safer tile entity casting in SearedBlock.getCollisionBoundingBoxFromPool
- Fixed repairing only working with the first 2 crafting slots in the tinker table
- Fixed multiple repairs being more effective than a single repair with the same amount of materials
- Fixed the ammo tooltip damage string and give a name to placed frying pans
- Fixed Localizations in Smeltery Tooltip and WAILA
- Fix TConstruct keybindings in lang files
- Various other fixes
- There is only one copy of controls now
- Blue slime eggs have textures
- Manyullyn/alumite blocks meltin the Smeltery
- Fixed Various ore blocks looking wrong in the Smeltery
- Fixed Casting tables look strange while being mined
- Fixed Auto-Smelt completely not working
- slime drops look like themselves now
- Heart canisters no longer drop on death
- Mattocks have sound when hoeing
- Accessories (belts, glove) show up on the player now
- Tool repairs in crafting station should work with all 8 slots
- Traveller's Gear should have recipes
- Completed Tool Forge slot logic
- Fixed duplication bugs with tool Forges
- Fixed tool forge not being able to name things
- Fixed not being able to repair tools
- Fixed aluminum gravel ore crash
- Updated to Minecraft 1.7.10. 1.7.2 is not supported.
- Many undiscovered bugs may be present.
- Armor pulled from experimental version
- Tool Forges can name every item provided they do not have a name.
- Mod separated internally into modules. Modules can be disabled, but this process is not yet finished.
- FluidType is more suitable for outside use
- Various glass types have been fixed
- Fixed memory leaks with packets
- Fixed ingots being able to be made without a cast
- Fixed pigiron and glue buckets misbehaving
- Fix faucets crashing the client sometimes
- Fix certain tools crashing the client when rendering
- Fixed Smeltery failing over time
- Hotfix for scythes crashing in the tool station
- Bows should no longer eat FPS like candy
- Daggers and Arrows render properly
- The Smeltery should always be capable of melting villagers now
- Blocks should render as blocks when melting in the Smeltery
- Hotfix for quartz modifier malfunction
- Removed battlegear compatibility due to API breakage
- Casting Channel behavior with faucets should be quite useable now.
- Knapsacks are now dimensionally aware (Witchery compatibility)
- Changed how hearts render to better represent poison and wither status.
- Fixed duplication exploits
- Fixed duplication bugs
- Fixed duplications of crafting in the crafting station and no you can't do it anymore!
- Fixed reinforced tooltip
- Standardized speed tooltips
- Fixed compressed cobblestone melting values
- Custom NPCs should not drop yellow hearts 100% of the time now
- Tools should work properly with attributes now (Exo-armor, spiked gloves, etc)
- Added a drawbridge blacklist
- Armor Gui accessories redone
- Yellow hearts will drop from bosses
- Tasty now drops bacon every so often
- Added a creative-mode way to get tools
- Added a third extra modifier for tools
- Battlesigns have the writable trait
- Battlesigns now have the "Damage Reflector" ability
- Scythes with silk touch function as shears
- A config setting has been added to make vanilla tools have only one use
- Knapsacks should sync properly on load
- The tool station gui now shows speed properly
- Slimegrass will no longer grow under other slimegrass
- Added a crafting recipe for the exo-suit, config value disabled by default.
- The Crafting Station is now somewhat sensitive to blocks around it. Tool Stations, Chests, etc
- Fixed various bugs involved with aluminum and block crafting
- Added TE3 support for Nether ores and aluminum
- Various changes to casting channels
- Obsidian mixing in the Smeltery re-added
- Bow lag should be slightly improved
- Fixed a bug that let hammers mine blocks above their mining
- Added a name tag recipe
- Fixed blood drop item behavior
- Added a config for crafting of endstone
- Added a config to disable tool log spam
- Fixed a bug with tool log spam
- Misc fixes
- Bronze and aluminum brass names reverted
- Fixed a bug with the descriptive books crashing
- Fixed a bug where any item could be placed in the armor gui
- Default value for bronze alloy changed to 4 ingots (Update your configs)
- Bronze and Aluminum Brass renamed to align with Thermal Expansion
- Suppression fixes for iguana tweaks
- Fix FoV shenanigans
- All hostile mobs drop miniature red hearts
- Alternate empty canister recipe
- Blood can be poured into a casting table and then put on a drying rack
- Slime channels can be made with raw slimeballs
- Nether version of the Smeltery that can be made with Natura's nether materials
- Blood channels
- Retrofixed battlegear support
- Fixed battlegear support
- Fixed a display bug with RF tool durability
- Cleavers do more damage
- Drawbridges, igniters, signals, and cable buses were moved to TMechworks
- Essence extractors were removed
- Added a gem cast
- Emeralds are now meltable
- Horses melt into glue
- Pigiron tools
- Aluminum ingots are now registered as "aluminum" and "aluminium" instead of "naturalAluminum"
- ALL descriptive books updated to reflect changes
- Tooltips added on blocks that need them
- New storage block textures
- Thermal expansion support
- Extra Utilities support
- Tools without another ability can throw splash potions
- Fluids are source versions instead of finite
- Ender items melt at the proper values
- Experimental Adaptive Smeltery config setting. It's quite buggy, off by default
- Tool parts are meltable
- SDX, the mining explosive
- Wooden rails
- Stone ladders
- Wooden patterns can be used as furnace fuel
- Repair modifier reworked
- Wooden armor has recipes
- Slime islands should be transparent now
- AE support for multiblocks
- Fix oreDict recipes regarding stone torches
- Updated battlegear support
- Added a warning message to crashlogs regarding GregTech or OptiFine
- (We don't support these mods in any way)
- Updated to 1.6.4
- Fixed a crash when a drawbridge is placed in another drawbridge's camo slot.
- Various drawbridge changes
- Items can be tossed in the Smeltery from above
- Metals render properly behind translucent blocks
- Reduced updates on casting channels
- Slime Channels
- Bounce Pads
- Battlegear 2 support
- Initial Mystcraft Support
- MFR support is now a child mod
- Many config settings for Slime Islands
- Removed EBXL API
- Knapsacks drop items in the proper place
- Attacking iron golems with computercraft turtles no longer crashes the game
- Arrow rendering
- Landmines no longer duplicate things
Older changelogs can be found here: https://dl.dropboxus...t_Changelog.txt
For talking about the mod, modding in general, or other things, you can find me on irc.esper.net, #TinkersConstruct
Updated spotlight from Direwolf20
Outdated spotlight by Direwolf20
Mod spotlight by robplaysminecraft
Mod review by TheBeastCubed:
To get started you need a few tables and a place to put your patterns.
You build, modify, and repair tools like so.
1.2 brings a new multi-block structure for turning metals into liquids.
It can be automated with redstone and hoppers.
The mod also brings a few mobs to the game, like this fellow here.
Armor has started, but is very unfinished and would need to be done by the community. Here's your hints:
And that's all there is to it! There's a lot of depth in the system, and most things are documented in-game. Anything that isn't is left for you to explore.
Q: My tool places torches/blocks on right-click, is this a bug?
A: This is intentional. And useful.
Q: I'm playing with Aether 2 or Galacticraft and I can't see the armor tab, help!
A: Press "O"
Q: What other mods does this support?
A: Anything with copper and bronze ingots can be turned into tools. XyCraft aluminum and TConstruct aluminum are equivalent, and IC2 has an electric modifier. Metallurgy is supported through an addon - check the downloads section.
There is specific compatibility built in for Minefactory Reloaded, Waila, Forge Multipart, and a few others.
Q: What mods are incompatible with this?
A: MultiMine prevents the broad area on Tier 2 tools from working. GregTech may not work at all. OptiFine and any bukkit envrionment (MCPC+, BukkitForge) aren't supported either.
Q: I have a bug with 1.5.2. Can you fix it?
A: Report 1.5.2 bugs here.
Q: I can't update because of other mods/modpacks!
A: This is a personal choice that we will not cater to. If you're going to use a modpack, you accept all responsibility for updating mods yourself, like you normally would. Likewise, not updating because other mods haven't updated does not mean we have to support you.
It's unfair to ask us to fix bugs that have already been fixed in later versions of Minecraft.
Q: I gave myself some tools from /give or NEI and it crashes!
A: You have given yourself a default tool with no data. The tool really needs the data. Pull one out of the creative menu or put the parts together normally.
Installation and Troubleshooting
First, make sure you've downloaded and installed Minecraft Forge. (alternate) TConstruct goes in the mods folder inside .minecraft or your server's mods folder.
If you're still having problems: run this Error Test and post the results on this thread.
This mod is covered under the Creative Commons 3.0 license. Modpacks are encouraged, feel free to do anything you like with it. I only ask that you enjoy it!
Paste this code in your signature:
Source code can be found on github under a Public Domain license.
Current TConstruct creation team:
mDiyo - Project Leader, Maintainer
alexbegt - Developer, Updating
fuj1n - Landmines, Former Feveloper
progwml6 - Former Developer
Fudgy_Fetus - Cutlasses
NekoGloop - Thaumium Textures
Skyboy - New tool renderer
Zerokyuuni - Battlegear support
Vexatos - Translations
BluSunrize - Casting Channels
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.