Map Update - Version 2.1 Pre-1 (14 March, 2020)
Yes!!! After 6 Years of hiatus, the map is finally back!
Many challenges would be closed this time because the old design I feel was too carelessly built. The old challenges do not have a good scenery and also creates loads of bugs in there. (Especially when you are in Challenge 4 and 8, bugs are everywhere) As such, I have decided to remake the map. The first three challenges had been remade.
I would be doing these release slowly because of schoolwork in my college. However, I would continue to update it. The next update would include Challenge 3 and 6. Challenge 4 and 8 is currently planned for Pre-3, but it would be possible to change it to become part of Pre-2.
Back to this version. I would introduce you to the three remade Challenges:
Challenge 1: Newbie's Training Center
An easy challenge where players could train their parkour skills.
Challenge 2: Peaceful Park
A peaceful neighborhood park that you are now going to parkour in.
Challenge 7: Block Factory
A Piston and Magic Factory.
Version 2.1 Pre-1 (14 March, 2020) [3 Challenges, 28 Stages]
- Added Introduction and Version Testing Center (To Prevent Players playing the map in 1.13+ as the map is heavily using 1.8-1.12 commands to run, which would be changed in Version 2.2)
- Redesigned and rebuilt Challenge 1 completely
- Reduced difficulties from 8 to 6, remaining are: Easy, Normal, Hard, Very Hard, Extreme, Insane
- Changed all stages warping system with signs
- Changed name for Challenge 1 From "Easy Tower" to "Newbie's Training Center"
- Changed difficulty for Challenge 1 from Easy to Easy
- Added 3 new stages in Challenge 1
- Changed difficulty for Challenge 2 from Very Hard to Normal
- Modified Stage 2- to comply with the difficulty Normal
- Added 3 new stages in Challenge 2
- Added roads and pathways in the park as well as benches in Challenge 2
- Redesigned Auto-Warping System in Challenge 2
- Changed difficulty for Challenge 7 from Extreme to Hard
- Redesigned Stage 7-6
- Modified Stage 7-8, 7-9, 7-10 Part 5
- Added height to the rooftop in Challenge 7
- Changed each stage finish buttons to pads in Challenge 7
- New spawn area for Challenge 7
- Added Redstone Lamp Countdown for setblock stage in Stage 7-10
- Added "Reset Challenge" Function in the game where you can reset your Challenge Checkpoints whenever you want.
- Removed Warp Zone A and B
- Added Challenge Warp Zone in Spawn, located next to the Anti-PVP System.
- Added Book of Introduction.
P.S. If you do want to play Challenge 3-6, and 8 for now, the download link for the old version is still there. Feel free to play it. But I am telling you all old 8 challenges (except 7) is MESSY!