- Registered Member
Member for 4 years, 10 months, and 6 days
Last active Mon, Dec, 10 2018 14:06:47
- 2 Followers
- 124 Total Posts
- 40 Thanks
Sep 17, 2018Merry_Pippin posted a message on Say the first word that pops into your head after reading the last person's postPosted in: Forum Games
Aug 7, 2017Posted in: Suggestions
I've read another Forum with the suggestion for Foxes, and commented on it a couple of times too, but I haven't seen it getting anywhere. So I decided Why not try this for myself? So here's my idea for Foxes in Minecraft!
New Mobs: Red Foxes, Grey Foxes, (Edit) Arctic Foxes and (Edit) Kitsunes.
Spawn areas: Red and Grey Foxes have an equal chance of spawning in Forest Biomes; (Edit) Arctic Foxes spawn in Snow Biomes; (Edit) Kitsunes spawn in the Nether in and around lava.
Items dropped by the Mobs: (Massive edit) Fur would be an item dropped by all foxes, while Kitsune tails would only be dropped by it's namesake, the Kitsune. You can use the Kitsune tails and fur to craft hoods. Put the fur in the normal five places you'd put for a regular helmet and the tails all along the bottom. This will make a regular Red Fox hood.
Put grey dye in the center to get a Grey Fox hood.
The Arctic-fox hood would have a block of snow in the center.
The Kitsune hood would be crafted with Blaze Powder in the center.
All hoods provide night vision when the player is within 8 blocks of any fox.
Pelts would be a new decoration block. The crafting recipe would be three fur across in a crafting table, with the texture of it being randomly one of the five Foxes upon placing it down(Paintings anyone?). You can hang it on a wall or have it lying across the floor.
Mob Behavior: Foxes would be scavengers by default, and when their around would attack Rabbits and Chickens,(Edit) and pigs if in groups of two or three. They will pick up any dropped items they happen upon along the way, holding up to a maximum of one. The only way to be able to tame them would be to use Raw Rabbit or (Edit) Chicken. Each time you try has a 50% chance of working. They will run away from you if you don't have either of these items. (Edit)
When tamed they will bring the items they pick up to the player and drop them before looking around for more.
Edit: All untamed over-world Foxes will run away from tamed Wolves, forcing you to leave them behind if you're searching for a new pet. They will become passive to each other once tamed.
Edit: The behavior of the Kitsune is very different from it's over-world counterparts, with it avoiding water(Which would cause it damage) and being aggressive towards Blazes. To tame it, you need Blaze Rods, with a 25% chance of taming it each time you try. It will not willingly enter the over-world without being tamed by a player. It will be neutral to all mobs in the Nether(Aside from the Blaze) unless they attack it or the player if they tamed it. This mob would take no fire damage. When in the Over-world, it will act like a regular Fox, though Snow Golems will be openly hostile to it, with it doing the same in turn.(Edit) When it bites a player, it sets them on fire.
Edit: Mob Sounds: (New edit) The sounds of the foxes would be somewhere in the range of particularly 1:10 through 2:06.
Mob Texture: For Red Foxes, I would go with the classic look of them having black paws, a red body, a white tip on their tail, and a white tuft of fur sticking out beneath their head on their neck and going along the stomach.
For Grey Foxes, it would keep the white fur on the neck and stomach, while changing everything red to grey, with the exception of the fur lining the sides of the stomach, which would stay red; The tail would have a black tip instead of white, with the ears turned black as well.
The Arctic Foxes would be all white fur, and have the same sizing as the Red and Grey Foxes.
(Edit) Kitsunes would be a sort of Netherack color all over, with the exception of the regular white tuft at the neck and along the stomach, and have three tails instead of one.
After being tamed, they would get Black Collars around their necks, which are dyeable just like Dog Collars.
Edit: Leatherworker Villagers would trade 6-8 Fox fur for 2-3 Emeralds, and would give you one of the five fox hoods for 1-2 Emeralds.
So, tell me what you think, what you like, what you hate, all that jazz, and remember, #FOXESFORMINECRAFT
Jul 9, 2018Posted in: Forum Games
Let me think....
1: Empire Strikes Back.
2: Avengers(The first one).
3: Second-Hand Lions(THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST THINGS EVER).
4: Eh... Frozen.
My turn: Does the next person remember my charming good looks(Or username...)?
Oct 16, 2017Merry_Pippin posted a message on [Interest Check] Several Ideas! (More like general themes)Posted in: Forum Roleplaying
True... Apocalyptic Nation Building then!
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
Sep 20, 2017IAmKnight posted a message on Eidikos Academy, School for The Gifted [OOC, Accepting]Posted in: Forum Roleplaying
Haha all good, I probably ninja'd you without realising or something.
Also french barbecue is an amazing nickname.
Sep 2, 2017Posted in: Forum Roleplaying
You awake in your house one morning. It feels like a normal day. Well, as normal of a day for someone like you. You go through your morning as normal of a routine as you do. Then, the mail arrives. You and your family, if you have one, find this weird because it is a Sunday and the mail usually doesn't arrive on Sunday. Or maybe you don't get mail, depending on who you are. Either way, you receive a letter.[/i]
Dear Recipient of this letter,You have been watched over for most of your life. You, whether you know it or not, are special. You have a gift unlike any other. Through whatever the means you have received this gift, we are interested in you. We know of others with gifts who are like you. Inexperienced, surprised, or unsure. We can help you. We are Eidikos Academy. A school for the youth such like yourself, with gifts and powers uncontrolled or wishing to be further controlled. If you are interested, an address is located on the back of this letter. Arrive on the first day of September, which is the first day of schooling. We look forward to seeing you, and hope you will take this opportunity.
Sincerely, The Staff of Eidikos Academy
Hello, I am Entei to all who know me for RPs in the past or participating. After a long while, I decided to try to make another RP. I found one RP that was attempted to be recreated and after discussion, I am making this RP as a revival for that RP. If the letter was not obvious, this is an RP around a school for individuals with powers and magic and stuff. They will be brought here to learn to use their powers better, to hopefully becomes defenders of the world in their later lives.
1. Obviously, no godmodding, metagaming, powerplaying, etc. Basic rules I hope everyone can follow.
2. Keep tennis posting to a minimum. If it is an important conversation between two characters or a character and themself, then it is fine. If it is three or more characters, please allow time for others to post to keep things flowing and from being confusing.
3. I will take the rule of the RP this is based around. If you have some power much stronger than everyone, give it a side effect. Like if you stop time, your body suffers depending on how long time was frozen, or you can summon things but at the sacrifice of blood or other dead corpses. Set limits for yourself.
4. As for posting, let us know if you are not able to post for a while. I understand if something comes up serious. That is acceptable. And if it is a prolonged period of time, then I will take over the character and move them around, keeping to their personality if interactions happen, but mostly keeping them in the background.
5. Romance is allowed. I would prefer PG-13, as this is a school. If you wish to go beyond, PM each other on it or put it in a spoiler in the chat so those who don't wish to see those things don't have to.
6. Unless given permissions, I control all teachers and villains and such.
7. No OOC arguing. Take it to a PM.
If you wish to apply, head here: http://www.minecraftforum.net/forums/off-topic/forum-games/forum-roleplaying/2854063-eidikos-academy-school-for-the-gifted-ooc
Jun 26, 2017Posted in: Forum Roleplaying
You've heard the rumours quite a lot of times now. People say that mysterious things are going on around the town of Waise, an old town built around the Waise Plateau. Nobody really knows for sure what is going on there, as the rumours haven't really been consistent. Some claim that people are disappearing, or that monsters roam the lands, or that the weather is behaving strange, but it is known that there's something going on in the town, and the government has decided to quarantine the town to stop people from entering or leaving the area.
You've managed to find a way into the town, the reason why you want to do that only known to you. You'll figure out how to get out of the town at a later point in time.
The town of Waise itself is built around the Waise Plateau, on which an ancient king once built his castle. The castle itself is inaccessible, the plateau's cliffs are far too steep to climb. A river originates somewhere inside the plateau as it flows through Waise and out towards the ocean. The lands between Waise and the border of the Quarantine Zone are mostly farmland and wilderness, with the occasional abandoned tower and other buildings standing out compared to the relative wilderness of the rest of the place.
As you enter Waise you notice how empty the town is, there's very little people on the streets and lots of buildings seem abandoned. Strangely enough, it is also snowing, even though it's summer.
As it gets colder and darker, you realise it might be smart to try and find some shelter from whatever is in the town that caused so many people to vanish or leave...
Greetings, and welcome!
I've decided to once again make another RP, woo!
Anywho let's get down to business. The RP will be set in/around the town of Waise, as the players can't leave because of the Quarantine placed on the town and the area around it. The 'tech level' of the RP is late (fantasy) medieval, Gunpowder Weapons are very, very rare. I don't have a map for Waise, but I'll try and get one if I can.
Anyway here are the rules and character sheet:
0. As the GM, what I say goes. No arguing
1. No Godmodding, Metagaming and other unfun activities.
2. No insta-kills, autohits or dodging everything. Take hits and don't be upset when your attack misses it's target (Don't forget that a hit is not necessarily a lethal one).
3. You can't undo things. What this means is that if you do something, you can't go back on it unless EVERYONE agrees.
4. Certain powers are too OP. (Flight/Levitation, Teleportation, Cloaking/Invisibility, Advanced Anti-Magic, Mind Reading/Control, and such). Your character(s) are not allowed to be too powerful either, and certainly not immortal.
5. Certain powers will be toned down if your character has them, such as Telekenisis and other powers.
6. I reserve the right to make the final call on disagreements that cannot otherwise be settled and order you to change things if you break a rule.
7. You should also tell me a joke in the Other section if you want to be accepted.
8. Be realistic in regard to some things like moving around, being wounded and combat. (You can't run through 4 rooms and up two flight of stairs to cut someone's throat while bleeding to death with only one leg and a spear in your head.) This also applies to conversation, so no talking to people who are not in the same room as your character
9. Character death is permanent (unless I agree with it not being permanent). Apply for a new character if your old character died.
10. I have the right to deny any character that is either to OP or does not fit in. If a character is denied, I'll respond with why it is denied and a suggestion on how to change it so it will be accepted without having to design a new character. If I deny you three times you can't join.
11. If you do not list an ability in the character form, you do not have it unless you gain that ability later (If you wish to gain an ability, PM me.)
12. Having multiple characters is allowed, but don't go overboard with them.
Character Sheet (You can either post it here or PM it to me):
Special Weaknesses (If any):
Items they have:
Dec 26, 2015wolfspirit658 posted a message on Midnight Roleplays ( Warrior Cats RP Server ) *NEED STAFF*Posted in: PC Servers
Rank applying for: I'm comfortable with being a Moderator :3
Maturity: I believe I am very mature.
Experience: I used to moderate a warrior cats rp server called "Forbidden Illusions", but it sadly closed down ): Also, I temporarily owned a rp server called Frozen Prophecies, but I ran out of funds and it had to shut down.
Why you want to be staff: I love the idea of creating a safe and happy environment for member of the server I work for. I want to aim for earning the respect and friendship of our members :3
How many Warriors books have you read: I have read all of the first and second series(Into the woods & The New Prophecy) as well as the first and third book of "The Power of Three" series.
Other: Besides my online experience in leading, I am a teen leader in my church group called pathfinders, so I am very used to stepping in and resolving issues. Thank you for looking at my application and I hope you have a wonderful day
Jan 7, 2012It might actually work, don't give up!Posted in: WIP Mods
EDIT: THANK YOU NOTCH! Notch has added cats, Ocelots and kittens. That made it a lot easier.
The other one died, which is sad, but I'm learning java right now and I hope to start it up again!
I'll probably leave stuff like Tigerstar's ghost out of it, though, because it's really unrealistic, and Warriors is, well, you wouldn't find evil ghosts lurking around, killing you with a touch, yet if you kill it, it drops something useless to cats, would you?
Straight to the ideas:
If you die, you'll respawn in a cloudy place. This will be Starclan. You CAN get out of starclan, but you'll be a spirit.
If you have killed another cat, however, you'll respawn in a nether-like place. This is The Place Of No Stars. You're stuck in there for a long time.
You'll have a lot of health, so you're very hardy as a cat, like the books say. You can take a lot of blows without getting seriously injured. You can also ally with other clans, but this is breaking the warrior code, so if you do anything too bad, the next time you die, you're not sent to Starclan.
You have additional stats. There is a random chance of being born to a clan.
Take a lot more damage
Swim twice as fast
Can fish with claws
A bit easier to kill than Thunderclan, still hard
Sprint for twice as long
Sprint twice as fast
Run generally faster
Can stalk a lot easier
Hard to kill
Can take out clans (They always come back though)
Can jump higher than normal cats
Some don't really like StarClan too much...
Bear in mind that I still need modders, even though I'm learning.
Also, post if you want to help out!
ORIGINAL POST: http://www.minecraft...rrior-cats-mod/
EDIT: Awwww yeah! Finished the "crow" (Chicken) texture!
EDIT: Ok ok shadowclan isn't evil. Especially when I found out that if I was a warrior I'd be Lepoardstorm of ShadowClan.
Ok, I went for a while, and completely forgot about this.
FRESH KILL PILE: Idea by sashocku
A bit like a chest. New block, works like chest, doesn't swing open. Filled automatically by cats, you can put stuff in too.
MORE PREY: Idea by sashocku
Squirrels, mice, water voles, voles, shrews, swallows, crows, frogs, fish.
MORE ENEMIES: Idea by sashocku
Badgers, dogs, snakes, rogue cats, hawks.
THUNDER PATHS: Idea by sashocku
I'll retexture carts and rails. Die when you touch one.
MEDICINE CATS: Idea by sashocku
Go to highrocks, heal cats, pick herbs more efficently.
HERBS: Idea by me
Catnip, deathberries, stuff like that.
Please don't think this is going to die! If nothing's posted in a while, just pm me!
I NEED HELPERS!!!!!!!
Edit: I think I'll start with a texture pack. Y'know...
Someone go to this link and signature-code it, I can't figure out how.
EDIT: The big one is too big apparently. Sawwi, I'll fix it asap!
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.