You may come across this error when trying to decompile with MCP 1.7.3:
Not to worry! To fix this, just open up /runtime/commands.py, and goto lines 502 and 503
Make sure to save, and now it should work!
- Registered Member
Member for 7 years, 9 months, and 11 days
Last active Sat, Jan, 6 2018 16:50:11
- 0 Followers
- 892 Total Posts
- 99 Thanks
Sep 9, 2013Posted in: Recent Updates and SnapshotsQuote from TVflea
You can't have both the poppy and the rose, they have the same block id.
*cough*change id*cough*Quote from TVflea
I hate the "It meinkraf, no reelesm allowd" argument. It's a pitiful waste of rhetoric.
I never said it CANT be realistic, it just doesn't have to be
Aug 28, 2013Posted in: Minecraft NewsQuote from DanNetwalker
Last paragraph of the news, first phrase:
An A-Bomb nicelly hidden in plain sight?
Ah, Sorry, I need to learn to read more. Sounds like a good addition, but they should add a description that says what it contains (Mod, Texture, Sounds), So servers don't hide mods in their resource packs
Aug 28, 2013Posted in: Minecraft NewsQuote from The_catmaker
I still don't get it though.
You can mix Resource Packs, say you wanted a sound pack and another one that is textures AND sound, Just put the sound only one at the top, It will load the textures from the second one, and the sounds from the first one
Quote from Budgeh
The annoying and laggy .gif wasn't needed.
How is it annoying? It gives you a visual example of what you are supposed to do.
Also, Its not laggy, Its just your internet/pc.
Aug 22, 2013Master_Dragoon_Bartz posted a message on [Aesthetic] Animated Player - Compatibility and Flying! [v1.5.1]Posted in: Minecraft ModsQuote from NickolayMiner5_2ndAccount
Hurry up with 1.6.2 Version, please?
He hasnt been online in a long time.
Also it is against the rules to ask for updates.
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
Dec 14, 2013sixfootblue posted a message on TrollCraft: A Minecraft TROLL Resource Pack (R3D Craft Edit)Taken from R3D craft's usage license.Posted in: Resource Packs
YOU CAN NOT:
- 2.0: Share just the download-link to this texture. This means that if you want people to download this, you must display a link to this very thread and not a Mediafire link.
- 2.1: Re-upload this texture or parts of this texture.
- 2.2: Republish this thread/duplicate this thread without permission from the rightful owner. This only counts for all other places than MinecraftForum and PlanetMinecraft. These two places are an absolutely no-no.
- 2.3: Use any content from this texture in your own work without permission from the content owner (this does no longer include 3D animations/2D animations, but please credit wheres needed).
- 2.4: Re-make/remix this texture. If you want to customize "R3D.CRAFT", please follow rule 1.3.
Sorry, but unless you get permission, you'll have to take this down.
Dec 13, 2013RWJP posted a message on OptiFine HD (FPS Boost, Dynamic Lights, Shaders and much more)Posted in: Minecraft ModsQuote from CaerMaster
I'm still using 1.6.4 because Project Red hasn't updated to 1.7 yet.
Or Thermal Expansion.
Or .... well, actually, you know what? Let's save some time: NONE of the (currently) 88 mods in my private mod pack has updated to 1.7.yet.
Because Forge hasn't updated yet. And can't until MCP updates. And that is apparently proving more difficult than anticipated. The latest word is MCP for 1.7 MIGHT release sometime this month. And from what I recall, cpw estimated a month to update Forge after MCP updates.
So all of you players who just can't live without Optifine (or some other favorite mod) for another minute need to put on your big boy panties and be patient like the rest of us. Believe me, the devs are doing all they can. Harassing them over it is only going to make them cranky and hard to light.
Finally someone else taking a reasonable view of things.
Remember kids, sp614x and all the other Modders are doing this pretty much voluntarily. ing at them and whining will not make them work faster. Be thankful that they've already put so much effort into modding stuff for you already!
Dec 12, 2013StubbyEE posted a message on If there was one thing you could tell notch what would you say!"Please come back to Minecraft."Posted in: Discussion
Dec 10, 2013Crawfish posted a message on OptiFine HD (FPS Boost, Dynamic Lights, Shaders and much more)Posted in: Minecraft Mods
Slightly exaggerated?Quote from sp614x
The rumors of me been eaten alive by rabid chickens last Thursday are slightly exaggerated.
I am still waiting for MCP to release a 1.7.x version, only then can the update of OptiFine to 1.7.x be started.
...Were they not rabid? Or did they only eat a little bit of you?
Dec 4, 2013Hello! I know this isn't even slightly a complete resource pack, and is more or less just a few textures, however I am only posting this for the people (like me previously) who liked the old black and white lighting, but had no clue of how to get it back. If you guys think I should move this to a different section, please tell me and I will have a moderator do so.Posted in: Resource Packs
This pack simply changes the lighting to be similar to how it was pre-1.8 (black and white). Note that you need MCPatcher for this change to work.
Nov 16, 2012The_WeatherPony posted a message on [1.6.4] WPAPI v0.3.2 - last updated November 18, 2013For quite a while, Minecraft players have asked for localized weather. These requests have been denied by modders, claiming it would be too hard. In working with Nandonalt's Seasons Mod, I have seen a glimpse of what would be involved to make it happen.Posted in: WIP Mods
And so, I set off to do what others have refused. While it is still being worked on, I am pleased to announce that localizable weather is mostly finished.
"WPAPI" is short for "WeatherPonyAPI." Although it has "Pony" in it's full name, the API/mod does not involve cute/adorable equines (aka, "ponies"), and the only cases where "pony" are in the code are directly after "weather". I have a poll going on right now, offering a name change, so please offer your input on the matter.
- Dynamic/Localized weather - there could be thunderstorms, rain, snow, and clear skies at the same time... in different parts of one world [DONE]
- Hidden Items - there can be hundreds/thousands of hidden items, even damageable ones, all using only a couple of item IDs at most [DONE]
- 4k biome ID limit - there can be a ton of biome-adding mods [DONE]
- Dynamic Tools/Armors - other modders don't need to work together to make new combinations of tools and their materials [REWRITING]
- Better block render code - biomes and mods can control rendering of biome-shaded blocks in more and better ways [IN PROGRESS]
- Oriented Bounding Boxes (OBBs) - better physics engine. Useful for changing physics rules in bizarre ways and for making large, non-rigid mobs [IN PROGRESS/PLANNED]
- Expanded block metadata - blocks can have more subtypes without requiring data-intensive TileEntities. Leaves could use this for more shading types. [PLANNED]
- Cinematic - movies and cut scenes! [PLANNED]
- Pre-main-menu - other games have intro movies. Why shouldn't minecraft/mods? (already requested fork permission for Aether Team's Main Menu API) [PLANNED]
- Colored Lights [PLANNED]
- Improved mob texturing code - mob skins need only be partially made. mods can combine parts of skins together for more variants (while using less data in Resource Packs). [PLANNED]
- Cubical Chunk mod support - Cubical Chunk mod made separately. Would make implementing Cubical Chunks easier [PLANNED]
- Game Engine Optimizations - Optifine could be largely incompatible, so there might as well be an alternative that's built right in! (It'll be like Optifine... for a server!)[PLANNED]
- Hooks as needed
*things in bold can be used directly by non-programmers
some hooks for weatherremoved in next version, most were reintroduced in v0.3.0
- access to functions needed for improved hidden items
- dynamically created tools and armors
- 4k biome ID limit (4095, increased from 255)*
- localizable temperature and moisture (extracted from BiomeGenBase)
- localizable rain and thunder(/storms) (extracted from World, WorldProvider, etc.)
- Entity AI avoidance hooks, with priorities (added to EntityCreature)
- partial code for altering biome-based colored blocks' colors (before Forge, offering more compatibility)
- port to 1.6.4. Now uses WPML to load base-edits.
- disabled dynamic tools for resource packs and a rewrite (most needed edits still exist)
- refactored package names to be closer to accepted standard
- improved bit manipulation logic, which should fix some bugs
- removed some RAM usage when expanded biome ID feature isn't needed by a chunk
- improved network usage for expanded biome ID features, generally
- changed chunk packets for extended biome ID range (0.3.1 is incompatible with 0.3.2)
- added collection of modding utilities
- added dynamic Icon support (allowing nested/split Icons)
- bug fixes
- added more utilities
- added hooks for drops in Block and BlockCrops
- added support for blocks to render multiple hitbox frames
- changed localized weather interfaces (will be changed again in next version)
- disabled localized weather by boolean (value can be changed in code)
- partially added localized weather chunk culls
This is currently meant for programmers, but a compiled version is available, because of a request. If you crash with the compiled version, I don't want the crash report - I want the full output from the development log in the launcher, instead. Crash reports don't usually offer me enough information to fix stuff.
Test Version: v0.3.3 for Minecraft 1.6.4
Requirements: Forge v220.127.116.116
*Thank you, countnoobula, for helping with basic repository setup, and showing me that repositories don't function like I though they did.
Required to Run the Compiled Version: WPML 0.7 (adf.ly, non-adf.ly)
If I messed up and it crashes, please just let me know. Even things that seem hopeless are usually super-easy to fix.
Want to help withI struggle to no end with getting the source code for MCPC+ so I can port and test to it. If you want to help me get the sources on my Windows computer, I would appreciate it. If you would rather port it yourself, that would work, too; just let me know so I can link to it and give you credit/support.This API doesn't have to be coded just by me.
If you have some edit(s) that you would like added, just offer them. I'll even port your edits the best I can, so you can code even more awesome stuff. If your edits only work for your mod then I can manipulate them to make them work generically, that way everyone can enjoy them. If you don't have what you need pre-coded, just tell me what you need and I'll do my best to make it.
If you have an idea for how to do something better, please tell me so it can be improved.If you found a bug, please tell me where it is so it can be fixed.I don't use repositories, so I'm going to need help with setting one up and with learning how to use it before I can even consider having others work with me on this as equals. I'm not opposed, but I need help before I can get help.
Until then, I'm willing to incorporate edits and stuff. All added parts are credited to their coder, so your stuff would still be yours.
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.