- Registered Member
Member for 7 years, 9 months, and 16 days
Last active Sat, Jan, 6 2018 16:50:11
- 0 Followers
- 892 Total Posts
- 99 Thanks
Oct 26, 2013Master_Dragoon_Bartz posted a message on [Aesthetic] Animated Player - Compatibility and Flying! [v1.5.1]Posted in: Minecraft ModsQuote from MinecraftGeek476
dude you should really update this mod to 1.7.2 because 1.7.2 has already came out
1. Minecraft Forge isn't out for 1.7
2. Asking for updates is against the rules (GO READ THOSE NOW, I KNOW YOU HAVEN'T)
3. Go Away
Oct 24, 2013Master_Dragoon_Bartz posted a message on [1.6.4] Resource and Texture pack - Cartoonish Failpack By CammyBHPosted in: Resource PacksQuote from CammyBH
If you don't like it, don't download it and don't complain. That's called being a douche.
Its called criticism, If you make ANYTHING you have to be able to handle it
Oct 24, 2013Master_Dragoon_Bartz posted a message on [1.6.4] Resource and Texture pack - Cartoonish Failpack By CammyBHNothing original, just another ugly texture pack, Simple doesn't have to mean ugly and 2 colorsPosted in: Resource Packs
Oct 20, 2013Posted in: Minecraft ModsQuote from ImBatmanPeople
um ok sure like your wizard mod is original? Your not to far off from me and 500 is exaggerated there's not even 10 for 1.6.4
The concept wasn't original, but the content was, This is unoriginal concept AND content
Oct 20, 2013Master_Dragoon_Bartz posted a message on [Alpha] The Aether II: Genesis of the Void (The Festive Update! Presents, new companions, and more!)Posted in: Minecraft ModsQuote from bai272
how do you download this
Learn to read
Sep 26, 2013Posted in: Minecraft ModsQuote from GEORGEL3
better update this to 1,5 , then 1.6 and then 1,7 seperately, cause 1,5 added some redstone stuff, and 1,6 uses the resource pack too.gl
That would be even more work than just a direct port to 1.7
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
Oct 9, 2013Posted in: Resource PacksDrifting Breeze is a mostly 16x16 resource pack that was made for the DB32 Palette challenge, which it won (by default, as the contest died and it was the only entry).The PaletteYep, that's it. Just 32 colours (hence the name DB32). Almost everything uses this palette.
VideoDownloadCopyrightQuote from drfrozenfire
Gold: A strict level of security. Having this on your pack indicates that your textures can only be used after written permission is obtained from the creator of the pack. It also indicates that adfly links on remixes are never acceptable, under any circumstances.
Comments are much appreciated!
Oct 27, 2013Posted in: Resource PacksEasyColoredGlass - Resource Pack CTM
With my small success writing a Colored Glass Mod for Forge, I decided to keep up the spirit of the mod through the release of a texture pack containing the resources from EasyColoredGlass
The textures are quite vibrant, and present a different "vanilla looking" alternative to the Stained Glass given to us in 1.7+
The Resource Addon can be found here:
Connected Texture Support:The texture pack is written to hook into MCPatcher's Connected Texture rendering features! If you are already using MCPatcher, or are interested in using CTM Textures, then make sure to follow up with Kahr's Work! (It's the same resource pack, it works in both standard installations, and MCPatcher)
Special Thanks:xXTerra_BrandfordXx - Made a lot of this possible, and created many of the CTM resources. I maintain the project, but Terra's hard work made it possible!
Can I Use this In a Resource Pack/Redistribute?
If you would like to use this in a large resource pack, please send me a message, and I'll be happy to respond. Do not host this work alone on other servers, or submit this as your own.
Oct 1, 2013Thatapplefreak posted a message on [1.7.10] [Liteloader] VoxelCam - Minecraft Screenshot Manager, Uploader, and EditorPosted in: Minecraft Mods
If you love taking pictures, are a Redditor, or are just downloading every mod you see in this forum, then you will absolutely love VoxelCam. VoxelCam was created to scratch my personal itch of Minecraft not having a way of doing anything to screenshots ingame and saving them to a buried folder. It fixes these issues by giving the user an easy way to handle screenshots ingame.
- Screenshot Manager Never have to navigate outside of Minecraft again! The in game manager will show you your photos and allow you to manage them
- Post your Screenshots to your favorite image sharing sites The screenshot manager comes with a built in GUI to post to Reddit, Twitter, Imgur, Google Drive, and Dropbox with more like Facebook and Minepix on the way
- Integration with Minecraft’s normal screenshots VoxelCam supports normal screenshots taken by Minecraft with F2
- Beautiful GUI Stunning Visuals
- Huge Screenshots Back in early beta Minecraft had a feature that would allow the user to take screenshots that were absolutely huge. I have brought it back with a secret weapon that allows for low-end computers to take IMAX images
- Integration with VoxelMenu VoxelCam will add itself to the menu options in VoxelMenu for ease of use (VoxelMenu is not Required)
- Install LiteLoader
- Download the .litemod file for your version of Minecraft and save it into your "mods" folder (create the "mods" folder if it does not already exist) NOTE: Some browsers will change the file extension to .zip when downloading, if this happens be sure to change it back to .litemod or LiteLoader will not find the mod!
- Run the Minecraft client
- Press H to open Screenshot manager in game
- Press F7 to open VoxelOptions to configure the huge screenshot and auto upload settings
- Press Shift + [Screenshot Key] to take a huge Screenshot
Mod of the Week on the Minecraft Monday Show by BebopVox:
Mod Spotlight by KupoKupo:
Mod Spotlight by TeamTwitz:
VoxelCam is available in many modpacks. If you would like to have VoxelCam in your modpack please see how to contact me in the Permissions and Copyright section.
- 1.3.1 Support for MC 1.7.10, multilingual support, save notification
- 1.3.0: Added Auto upload settings and Google Drive service handler
- 1.2.0: Fixed scrolling bug, added shortcut keys, added search function
- 1.1.1 Fixed Bug selecting first screenshot when trying to upload
- 1.1.0 Added ability to post to Twitter through the manager
- 1.0.3 Take Huge Screenshots faster
- 1.0.2: Fixed Rename bug and missing texture
- 1.0.1: Update to support Minecraft 1.6.4
- 1.0.0: Initial Release
The source code for VoxelCam can be found on GitHub
- VoxelCam is Copyright © 2013-2014 Thatapplefreak
- VoxelLib is Copyright © 2012-2014 The VoxelModPack Team
- LiteLoader is Copyright © 2012-2014 Mumfrey
- You may include this mod in compilation packs or mod collections provided you send me a permissions request on the VoxelModPack Team Support system: http://support.voxelmodpack.com/ and recieve a written statement of my permission
- You may host this mod on a website provided you have linked this forum post and use only the download links above as well as not used any adf.ly links or similar advertisement services
- You may decompile the mod for personal use but you may not redistribute modified or recompiled versions
Donations are appreciated. All donations help me pay for college.
Dec 31, 2012This pack was originally submitted for Steelfeather's Simple Pack Showdown, and has undergone many changes in style, colour, and to a small extent, theme.Posted in: Resource Packs
McPatcher is recommended, as this pack supports a fair amount of CTM.
Aether II Support is still in the works.
Community Submitted Screenshots!
(Outdated, but still awesome)
From: MissMelcheorFrom: Corner_G
Jan 12, 2014Doesn't really workPosted in: Minecraft Mods
(requires very specific conditions)
This coremod addresses a rather peculiar issue with the default Minecraft font, namely it has too much space (kerning) between letters when rendering bold Unicode characters. This may be of interest to modders making book-like GUIs with a lot of small text, like we are doing in Quest. With longer text lines it looks really ugly.
With Better Kerning
1. If you haven't already, download and install Minecraft Forge: http://www.minecraft...ation/Universal
2. Download the Better Kerning core mod: http://adf.ly/c1kNP
3. Copy the jar file into your .minecraft/mods folder
Feb 13, 2014This suggestion in short makes dropped items created by explosions fly away from the epicenter. It gives a feeling of flying debris, making explosions slightly more cinematic.Posted in: Suggestions
To be able to code this, items will be generated while an explosion occurs, not after. The distance they fly is generated by this equation.
Distance = Explosion Power - Distance from epicenter +2
The explosive power caps at 100, so if a player makes a power 500 explosion, the items will only go up to 52 blocks.
Also, explosions that generate fire will make the items leave behind fire particles as they fly through the air.
Dec 29, 2013Fixided posted a message on OMG LEAGUE OF LEGENDS IN MINECRAFT?! MOD DOWNLOAD HERE!Why exactly are you even posting this mod here?Posted in: Minecraft Mods
Are you the creator, helper, permission from original owner?
Dec 19, 2013Posted in: Minecraft ModsQuote from JohnnyAwesome323
I can't reason with people can I?
You're not reasoning at all. You're trying to tell everyone something that is clearly OP isn't, without providing a real counterargument. Have you not noticed just how alone you are in that assertion? No, it's not proof you're wrong, but if you're arguing why aren't you addressing DC yet? Or are you conceding that fully intentional items that the mod makes available really are overpowered? Which funnily enough leads to the conclusion that Xeno should have pulled them. You know, kinda what Pahimir is doing by rewriting from scratch.
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.