- Registered Member
Member for 10 years
Last active Wed, Jun, 1 2016 22:12:55
- 0 Followers
- 160 Total Posts
- 1 Thank
Nov 27, 2013Maddoga posted a message on High on Sugar [v3.0] [Dec 24,2015] Add: a little Xmas CUSTOMIZATIONS!!YES! Last I checked it wasn't working, and now its fully functional! THANKS!Posted in: Resource Packs
Feb 20, 2013http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/743849-benjs-ultimate-guide-to-making-things-look-good/Posted in: Survival Mode
This is a pretty GREAT guide on building. You might like it. Your buildings already good, and this might help you get better.
Feb 19, 2013To help you, It's fake. I have that game, and I bought over 50 Versions of the one game. 6 of the ones I have are fake. (I bought 50 to give to friends, etc)Posted in: General Gaming
It doesn't matter though. The game works, so it doesn't matter whether it is fake or not.
In fact some people say fake ones have a little more value to certain collectors.
Feb 19, 2013Maddoga posted a message on If you were Chased by a Killer, what Would you do?I would take a crap, and pee on him. Then I take the crap and throw it into his mouth. While he chocks, I wait about an hour for the Cops to arrive, and get blamed for "killing him" even though it was self defense.Posted in: General Off Topic
Feb 11, 2013Posted in: MapsQuote from Guik15950
I´´ll play it with my Girlfriend! Looks nice.
Thanks! When your done, please vote on the poll, and tell me what you think about it. What should I add? What challenges Should I remove? What should I edit?
Let me know what you think.
Feb 12, 2013Posted in: MapsQuote from ManateeKing
this is a good map. i tired it and i fell for the fake zathara treasure trap thing. also i did most of the achievements and found a few dungeons and even the ending treasure. great map.
i cant wait for the updates.
Glad you liked it. When we hit 100 Downloads BTW, we will migrate to a new, updated forum I am going to make.
Feb 11, 2013_____________________________________________________________Posted in: Maps
CURRENT NUMBER OF DOWNLOADS:
WE HAVE REACHED 150+ DOWNLOADS
(May increase without immediate notice)
On this Post, you will be able to see what I am currently working on.
Currently Working On:
I'm working on Updates. Possibly going to move the Village a little further, into the Ocean. Not too far though.
These are the Current Known Bugs:
Zathara's Notebook didn't save the right Author. Will fix when I can.
And over here, you will be able to see my comments on the latest release.
I just released Beta 1.5. As of now, this isn't the average survival map. Small village on the bigger island. It's only meant for show, and maybe a little bit of trading. Added new Challenges
The team who make this map:
Miku_Dav: Creator of this map
ManateeKing:Official Beta Tester
Green = Achieved
Red = Working On
- 10 Downloads
- 50 Downloads
- 100 Downloads
- 250 Downloads
- 500 Downloads
- 1,000 Downloads
- Release Full Map V.1
Feb 11, 2013_____________________________________________________________Posted in: Maps
"Hello, I am Miku_Dav, and I want to show you my New, Weekly Updating Survival Map."
You crashed on an island, and have nothing. You think to yourself; "Not Again.." But this time, it's not like the last time. This time, there is a small village. This time, there are IslandS. Play on your own (and with the villagers), Play co-op with friends, or Play competitively.
A number of challenges in assorted categories. 3 Game-Modes of fun. Over 5 Islands for you to inhabit. A lost treasure full of Riches. Tons of Dungeons. Small Village. Weekly Updates, and More!
Newest Version: (1.5)
(Direct Link): http://tinyurl.com/aaz9qb7
(Direct Link): http://tinyurl.com/afqtu3a
(Direct Link): http://tinyurl.com/atyxepc
(Direct Link): http://tinyurl.com/c5fn52t
- Made Map
- Made Challenges List
- Added Treasure
- Made Credits
- Uploaded Map
- Added Pictures
- Added New Game Modes
- Added 2 New Dungeons
- Added Zathara's Notebook
- Added 2 New Challenges
- Improved TXT file System
- Added a few Challenges
- Added Optional Challenge Category
- Added Fake Zathara's Treasure.
- Added someone to credits
- Fixed a few sign glitches
- Added option of downloading previous versions.
- Fixed a misunderstanding Map players were having
- Added a new small island
- Re-Connected water to New Small Island
- 3 New types of trees
- New Small Village
- Added 3 New Challenges
- Added Cocoa
To Do List:
Green = Complete
Red = In-Complete
- A few Basic Dungeon Rooms
- Advanced Dungeon Rooms
- More Challenges
- A fourth game mode?
- More Treasures?
- Cave Traps
- Secret Underwater Temple w/ Traps
- Banner 2
- Better Pictures
- Trailer V1
- Small Village on the New Island
- New Wood Types
- hidden themed (underground) buildings on each island
- Biome Fixes
Copy and Paste them into your signature:
COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK SHOULD BE ADDED. IF ADDED YOU GO IN CREDITS.
CHECK THE POST BELOW THIS FOR MORE INFO!
I AM XXMADDOG9899XX, I HAD MY NAME CHANGED.
Feb 4, 2012Posted in: TutorialsQuote from doaler4 2.0
NO I WANNAH USE SOMTHING SLIMPE THAN MOD MAKING
Hey we gave you help and you yelled at us. Look for tutorials on downloading mcp and doing all that. You DONT need Java knowledge to change that. All you need to the is find the write file with it when you have mcp, and change a few words to the text that YOU want. If you don't wanna use mcp or do the mod stuff then your screwed. YOU NEED IT!
- To post a comment, please login.
Jun 8, 2012Posted in: Minecraft Mods
PixelmonThe Pokemon mod for Minecraft!
To find out more about this mod you can check out the Pixelmon website!
Submit bugs here on out issue tracker - Click me!
Pokemon is the intellectual property of GameFreak and is trademarked by Nintendo GameFreak and Creatures Inc.
Apr 17, 2012yuikami posted a message on High on Sugar [v3.0] [Dec 24,2015] Add: a little Xmas CUSTOMIZATIONS!!Posted in: Resource Packs
Mobs - Panda pigs
Blocks - Puffy Tress [Testing], included custom models and 4 random blocks supported borders.
SEUS support - Darkder grass, sands, leaves. They'll no longer be so blinding. Illuminate enemy fixed.
If using with puffy tress, please make sure this one is on top but below Green grass..
Items - Axe - Chainsaw [animated]
Items - Pickaxe - Hammer
Items - Records - Cassette tapes
Blocks - Mint green grass
Blocks - 2 new breaking animations
Blocks - Chocolate lava
Seperate all Alt blocks/items and sort them to customization choices;
Entities - Male armor sets
Blocks - Cookie tool, chests
Blocks - Shotcakes tool
Blocks - Alternative spruce ramdom candies leaves
Blocks - Jelly mineral blocks
Blocks - Cakes - Pudding and Strawberry Shortcakes
Blocks - 3 sets of stain glass blocks
Paintings - 2 sets of paintings
HISTORY LOGV2.2 - Download
Apparently MC Patcher 1.8 is not coming anytime soon :[
Here's something for you to kill time with, this texture pack still works with mc 1.5 - 1.7.10and will still work just fine after you install MCPatcher for mc1.8. All new presentation videos and screenshots are also postponded until the release of MCPatcher 1.8. I've received many reply that this texture pack is really lagging. It is due to the fact that this pack is really graphic heavy, it may require a better spec PC in order to run this pack smoothly.
This is High On Sugar 2.2 that should covers things those were added, unless I forgot to note them down.
- Custom models for reeds/sugarcanes and slime Block.
- 1.8 blocks, entities, item icons, mobs.
- Ctm supported random blocks for dark oak doors, spruce leaves.
- Torch for changed from a something stick of heart to little candy, which I think it's alot cuter for decoration.
- Underwater should be more clear now.
- Chicken, cutify the wings abit.
- Fixed Reeds/Sugarcanes texture for better tile
- Darken the colors of netherack, quartz_ore, soulsand.
- More refined gravel block design.
- Soulsand redesigned into strawberry waffle.
- Spong redesign, pretty much all the blocks with old chocolate chip cookie texture have been redesigned.
- Daylight detector redesigned to match the other tool blocks old version included with _alt.
- Oak and big oak wood blocks traded eachothers' tones, big oak is now darker.
- big oak wooden planks are now darker as well.
- Missing Redsand block
- Glowing parts of enderman, spider, cave spider, ender dragon.
- Steve size, the human head should work properly now.
Other than this, if you encounter any problem, please list them into the reply below.
All new blocks,entities,icons,mobs DONE!
Testing out new colors!
Have a little enderberrymite chuuuuu
- All 1.7.2 Blocks, Mobs, Icons, GUI
- Dirt Podzel, Ice packed
- New fishes, Salmon, Cooked Salmon, Puffle Fish, Crown Fish
- Stained Glasses + 3 Alt choices
- Tool blocks now have 3 Alt choices
- 2 new logs, planks, leaves, saplings
- New fishes
- New plants and folowes + CTM random blocks supported [[i]Chocolate Sunflowers, Icecream Syringa, Heartmonkey fern, Stawberry cream Allium, Chocolate cream Orchid, Vanilla cream Houstonia, Gumdrops Oxeye daisy, Chocolate Truffle Tulips, Butterfly Tall grass, Animated Lolipop Paeonia, Heartpop Rose[/i]]
- Oak and Birch leaves now support CTM random blocks
- Some more mob skins; Zombie gingerbread man, pudding slime Fixed
- Some spawn sequence for random blocks
- Some Biome's Custom colors
- Changed on some terrains
- Converted from v1.4
- CTM Random Blocks Supported [MCPatcher Required]
- More Custom Colors
- All 1.6.2 Mobs
- All 1.6.2 Blocks
- All 1.6.2 Icons
- All GUI
- Fixed Golem, Ocelot amd Silverfish showing default texture [wrong folder]
- Fixed Horse Health and stamina GUI [Totally forgot :V]
- Added more alt cakes [as requested]
- Changed on some terrains
- Animated Terrains - Ores, Blocks, Plants, Torch, etc...
- All 1.4.2 Mobs
- All 1.4.2 Blocks
- Alt Painting set
- Alt Armor set for male
- All GUI
- Connected-Texture mod supported
- Chest-Overlap fixed
- Added missing mob; Skeleton_wither
- Added missing block; command block
- Added custom font
- Added extra Skeleton, Skeleton_wither, Pigzombie mob skins
- Developed breaking animation
- Developed water and lava Animation
- Fixed Netherward first stage
- Fixed Pigzombie
No more gridssss
Alternate sets of paintings!
V1.2 - Mirror1/Download
- Sponge - It has texture now [I totally forgot about it lol]
- Stem - Fixed to collect color
- Custom particle colors - Pink redstones+Nether portal
- Custom animated Nether portal
- Environment - Added Sun and Moon texture
- Water - improved colors and particles.
- Hub - Tried to make the selected one more visible [Need feedback please]
- Mobs' textures - refined for better quality and corrections
- Random mobs - over 30 custom mob skins added!!
- Arts - improved with more vary usages
- XP Orbs - made out of Candies
V1.1 - Mirror1/Download
- Heart top - rotated to face the players
- Bedrock - darker
- Netheract - cleaner shad of pink
- Soulsand - better shade of light pink
- Redstone lines - moreeeee sparkles!
- Endstone/table/dragon egg - better shade of purple
- Saplings - are alot more kawaii now -cough-, added the jungle saplings.
- Vignette - no longer the problem
- Window side panel - fixed
- Hub - changed to white chocolate [Need feedback please]
- Villagers - busted their noses...
- Arts - improved with more vary usage
- Breaking block - heart-breaker!
V1.0 - Mirror1/Download
- Why is Custom colors not working? Use McPatcher or Optifine.
- Why is Minecraft lagging so much while I'm using High on Sugar? This pack is somewhat graphic heavy with custom models, animations, and extra random blocks/mobs. You might need a stronger computer to run this.
- The leaves are spazing! There're just leaves blocks overlaping eachothers
- The Download doesn't work. There are 3 places you can get this texture pack from, Curse, Planetminecraft and Mediafile, if none of them work I suggest you check on your firewall/antivirus and your own connection. They work for majority of people so it's something you may have done wrong.
- I put the resource pack in the folder but it doesn't work! Re-watch the and actually follow it step-by-step, slowly this time, STOP SKIPPING THROUGH IT!! If you're using an up-to-date version of Minecraft, it WILL WORK properly.
- Other than this, I don't know of yet, it's working fine with me so far if you follow the installation guide up there properly but feel free to post any problem you find in this thread and I'll find a way to fix it.
- I WILL NOT do a convert for MCPE since there’s already [i]MANY[/i] people who [i]STOLE[/i] my pack and converted it and upload it [i]WITHOUT MY PERMISSION[/i]. (So far there’s only 1 person who asked to convert my pack a year back and I already gave her the permission. I have not heard anything else afterward). Also most of the custom animations and random blocks don’t [i]even work on Pocket Edition.[/i]So if you enjoy using the stolen [i]broken bootleg version of High on Sugar[/i], be my guest. I’ll not take responsibility of any problem it has cause. If you wanna try to convert it, go ahead, I WILL NOT HELP YOU. yes I'm fricken salty at this point. DEAL WITH IT.
- The shader customization doesn't work! Of course it's not going to work if you don't have any shader installed! This customization is a support for people who use lighting shaders that brighten up the pack GREATLY! So it provides the darker variations of blocks so they wouldn't blind you.
Seeing screenshots and videos of people enjoy using this pack already make me really happy! It'd be a huge support if you can tell your friends and people you know about this pack. Also feel free to link those vids here! I'd love to see your creations with this pack!
I'd love to keep this resource pack free for download without having to go through any click-though ad sites, safe from any risk and less annoying process to go through. If you'd like another way to support Yui working on this texture pack, feel free to Donate. Every cents are really appreciated!
Lovely Donators Or Support me on Patreon
Thank you very very much for supporting this starving artist to do the things she loves!!
You make all this happens with your support!
**If you wish to keep your name mystery or want me to show your penname below instead, please let me know
Also please message me if you're not in this list, there were some names but I don't know if they donated for this Pack
Please add that to the note too ^^; Thank you very much <3**
Monica M $10
Christopher V $10
Thomas B $20
Commander Corgi $10And everyone who liked this texture ever since I was just teasing.
You guys gave me a motivation to finally finish it. Every supporters, specially;
- My friend Mumi and people from my private server, Bliz, Cody, Nezz.
- Balduran, for being helpful with suggestion and MC information
- Gamingclone for super great support! These awesome people for the review and making vids about this pack
Nov 2, 2014druha posted a message on [32x - 128x] ☠ vonDoomCraft ☠ [Mar 30: Updates and stuff!]Posted in: Resource Packs
Currently many of the links are wonky or broken. I'll see what I can do about posting some temp downloads but I may not have access to everything.
Feb 12, 2013Posted in: Forum Discussion & Info
If it shows up on the recruiting panel for you, then yes.Quote from xxmaddog9899xx
I recently sent an Application. I was just wondering, did you get it? Thanks for answering if you do.
However, it's not going to be voted upon until this batch is finished - which should be somewhat soon.
Feb 11, 2013Kaernk posted a message on [SURV/CHAL] LIFE of STEVE: Boat Survival Challenge! ["Life of Pi" Minecraft]Posted in: Maps
You wake up in the middle of the ocean, stranded on a small boat. You remember the ship sinking during a dark storm. As you look around, you notice an ocelot has gotten into your boat during the shipwreck. You are not sure how this had happened, but there's one thing in your mind that you're sure of: survive.
2 Important Rules
1. Complete all the challenges [It is highly recommended to do the challenges in numerical order]
2. Do not leave the boat [If you leave your boat at night, monsters can spawn]
Click to Download [Yay! No Adf.ly]
[Sorry! The last download was in creative mode! This new link is now fixed]
Any Videos Would Be Gratefully Accepted For This Page!
Aug 13, 2012Please note that the message that shows at the top of the forum is not an individual invite, but a message that all members see. It is an announcement about our intention to hire new moderators, not an invitation. All users are subject to the same approval processPosted in: Forum Discussion & Info
Also note this topic is not for chatting. If you have a question, post it, otherwise don't post here. Asking "Am I a mod yet" is a waste of time.
What is a moderator?
A moderator is a user with elevated privileges, these privileges include access to the following options:
* Hide Post remove a post from public view
* Edit Post edit the content of a post
* Issue Infraction add an infraction to a users account for rule violations
A moderator is expected to use these functions to help enforce the minecraftforum.net rules. The goal is to create a friendly environment that welcomes all users and allows for constructive Minecraft discussion and content sharing.
The average moderator day includes checking user submitted reports for bad content and browsing through their section to look for content that needs to be removed. Moderators also spend time in our private IRC channels interacting with their administrators and other moderators.
What is the minecraftforum.net staff structure?
* Site Administrator
The top level Administrator, responsible for everything. minecraftforum.net is their full time job.
* Forum Admin
Volunteer administrators responsible for managing a single section (eg: Minecraft General, Servers). Managing a single section includes providing member support and training / providing help to section moderators.
* Sectional Moderator
A sectional moderator is a moderator limited to a single section. A sectional moderator reports to their Forum Admin.
We only recruit publicly for the sectional moderator position. After an application is accepted a sectional moderator will be introduced to their forum administrator who will introduce them to moderation and provide the support they need to become the best moderator ever.
What do we look for in a potential moderator?
A user that is mature, contributes positively to the community and has an interest in positively influencing the forum further. We do not have any restrictions on age, race, sex or any other personal attributes. We've had moderators aged 12 and moderators aged 50. A user that is capable of being fair and providing positive value to minecraftforum.net users is a prime candidate.
What do we expect from a moderator?
There are no required commitment levels from a potential moderator. As there is a time investment associated with hiring and training moderators we expect anyone applying to be able to spend at least 1 hour per day on the forum, but this is not a strictly enforced requirement, more of a guideline. If you can spend at least an average of 5 hours per week on the forum then that is enough.
Will my application be accepted?
We're looking for members that are mature and sensible, members that have a good history of making positive contributions to minecraftforum.net and want to further contribute to the forum. People that meet these requirements will be considered.
Do moderators get paid?
Nope! It's a volunteer position, although some minecraftforum.net staff are paid moderators are not. There are no guaranteed perks besides a warm fuzzy feeling inside.
We also have a private forum and IRC channel for staff members to hang out and chat. We're a community within a community!
I have more questions!
Post any questions here and we'll answer them for you.
Sign me up!
To submit an application click here: http://www.minecraft...d-recruit/post/
You need to follow the standard application format to be considered, any apps that don't will be rejected. The format is as follows:
Why do you want to be a moderator?
How many hours per week you think you can dedicate to moderating the forum?
What experience with moderating a forum do you have?
What is your location?
optional questions you do not need to answer these, but doing so is helpful
What is your age?
Do you go to school or have a full time job or both?
Please tick all the sections you're interested in applying to moderate.
We can't guarantee a response to every application but we will reply to as many as possible.
To view your current applications: http://www.minecraft...et/mod-recruit/
A post about how the application process works: here
PS If you get a deny PM don't send me a PM asking why. I don't decide on which users are hired; you will be ignored.
Feb 2, 2012This tutorial is adapted from the following tutorial for mapping in the Unreal series of games.Posted in: Tutorials
credit goes to D-Hunter from those forums... without the initial steps provided there, I'd be unable to help here.
SO! You want to make a scaled version of Mount Everest in a Minecraft map? Well, you're crazy... the vertical limit makes that impossible.** But you can still have fun importing real world terrain data into a map, and this is how!
** May now be possible as WorldPainter supports a few vertical height limit mods
You will need the following:
- Google Earth - http://earth.google.com/
- This plugin for Google Earth - http://www.ambiotek.com/topoview (.kmz file)
- MicroDEM Map Tool - http://www.usna.edu/Users/oceano/pguth/microdem/win32/microdem_setup.exe
- A program to edit BMP's. (optional) I used Photoshop, MS Paint would work, but with less usability.
- WorldPainter - http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/231255-worldpainter-new-map-creatorgenerator-work-in-progress/
Step 1: Load Google Earth, with the plugin you just downloaded. It divides the world into a grid of available data. This data is collected via a satellite using radar, and is accurate to about 10 meters (i think).
Step 2: Locate the area you wish to import, and take note of the label of the 'chunk' it is in (eg. srtm_63_18). I theory, you can download this data through the plugin, however I had trouble with that, so I used step 2.b
Step 2.b (optional): Using google, search for the data set. It can be contained in many different formats, including color coded picture files, however I found the best seems to be the .ASC format (so i searched for srtm_63_18.asc). Be warned, these files can be quite large. The ASC file i downloaded to try recreate Uluru project was 120+ mb.
Step 3: Load up MircoDEM Map Tool (you will most likely need to install the BDE information utility when prompted). Click the "Open DEM" button, and load your file. This might take a few minutes on slower computers.
Step 4: Use the "Subset & Zoom" button to focus in on the area you wish to you. (note: there is an "undo subset" button next to the subset and zoom button)
Step 5: Right click the image, go to "Grid/graticule" and set it to 'neither' (removes the grid)
Step 6: Right click the image, go to "Legends/marginalia" and uncheck all the boxes (removes labels/crap)
Step 7: Right click the image, go to "Display parameter" and then "Elevation". Set this to "Greyscale"
Step 8: File menu, Save Image, and save where you want. This is your terrain heightmap. Congratulations!!
Step 9 (optional): Edit the image to fix any obvious oddities (the smaller an area you select, the more likely you will have a pixelated image)
Step 10: Load up WorldPainter. File Menu, Import, Heightmap. Select you image. (note, you probably want to set the water height to 0, and put water back in later)
Step 11: Save your map in WorldCraft, and then play around with WorldPainter settings. Decide if you want it to add relevant minecraft things (like tree's, caves, resources, etc). You can also smooth out any oddities that appear due to image pixelation.
Step 12: File menu, Export, name your world and export it! (should save it to the minecraft directory as a world) This step may also take quite some time, depending on the size of the map you are exporting and your computer (especially when calculating lighting)
Step 13: Load Minecraft, load your world, explore your terrain!!! Cheer!
Step 14: Come back here and tell me what was the most confusing part of this tutorial so I can fix it and make it easier to use.
If anyone wants to make a video of this process, please share the link and I'll put it in the OP.
If anyone doesn't understand the tutorial, please see the original it was adapted from, which is perhaps a little more in depth as to what you are actually doing.
If anyone doesn't like this tutorial, please go tell someone who cares.
If anyone finds this very useful, and has success creating the map they want, please share a picture. My Uluru project didn't work so well, and my computer is lame.
For my first test run, while trying to figure this all out... I attempted to make a map of Uluru, the largest rock in the world. The textures don't help a whole heap, and it's not quite to scale (at least I don't think it is) but it looks pretty cool if you ask me XD
The real deal:
PS: Mods, feel free to move to tutorial sub-forum. I just felt this is something that will be worth discussing in public, rather than the back rooms, and I felt really proud of my achievement of actually finally getting this to work! =D
- To post a comment, please login.