IGN: lunarembrace (all lowercase)
Timezone/Location: USA, timezone: EST
Have you had any previous bans?: I've had one ban due to a personal dispute with a server owner back in minecraft's beta.
Tell us a little about about yourself!: I've been playing minecraft both modded and vanilla since beta 1.4, I've had experience with staff positions on a few servers, lately though I've gotten bored with vanilla and 1.6.4 modpacks and want to try something new or different.
Have you read rules?: Yes.
- Registered Member
Member for 9 years and 1 month
Last active Mon, Mar, 2 2015 10:34:38
- 0 Followers
- 77 Total Posts
- 4 Thanks
Sep 16, 2014Lunarembrace posted a message on Hysteria Unleashed Custom 1.7 Server (Part HermitCraft,Part MechanicalTitan) | Grief Prevention | Teamspeak | Whitelisted | 16+Posted in: PC Servers
Sep 14, 2014Lunarembrace posted a message on ∞Nymph Network∞ Towny ∞ Admins NEEDED ∞ Roleplay ∞ Wands ∞1.) IGN: lunarembrace (all lowercase)Posted in: Server Recruitment
2.) Skype (requested, not required): I have skype, but I'm not posting it here. I can send it in a PM if needed though.
3.) Age (doesn't matter, so be truthful): 25
4.) Are you good with Towny?: Towny, WorldGuard, Residence, Factions, Grief Prevention, and several other plugins.
5.) Have you ever played on a roleplay server before?: No, but its something I've been considering getting into.
6.) Mango, though I prefer grape.
7.) A little bit about yourself, or anything else you want to tell me: I've been mod, admin, and head admin of a few servers and have experience with many plugins. The servers I've worked with previously have all shut down due to lack of time, interest, and funding from the server owners but I've been looking to get back into playing minecraft lately. I'm more familiar with working with plugins ingame rather than the config files themselves, but I do know a bit about config editing and such. If you'd like to know anything else, just ask I guess.
Ah, i should however note, I have no experience with editing permissions files. I can learn to do so if needed, but thought it best to mention it first.
Oct 27, 2012Not saying mods wouldnt be great, i love mods, its just they'd be a hindrance, those that dont know how to install mods or those that dont like mods or just dont like a specific mod wouldnt play. Not only that, updating the block ID list and making sure they match both client side and server side can be a nightmare for server staff, although thats only if using multiple mods at once, not so bad with only 1 or 2.Posted in: PC Servers
Oct 27, 2012Posted in: PC ServersQuote from EndRPnT
I hope the server will have ComputerCraft! It gives people a job in computing.
While i love mods, personally I find they're often a bad idea as many people, especially the younger players, don't know how to install them. i hope they can someday make it so mods can be used server side (such as bukkit plugins) without requiring client side installs.
Oct 26, 2012Posted in: PC ServersQuote from IcedEmpyre
If we are going to be discussing our characters, I have a potential problem with mine I'd like to ask about. My character's ambition is to be an architect, but how will I design and make buildings If the map is already built?
At least in my assumption, if theres nothing "new" that needs built, architects could always remodel buildings, redesign, or with people able to rob banks with tnt, someone will need to repair the holes created by that.
Oct 25, 2012Whitelist Application:Posted in: PC Servers
· Minecraft Name: lunarembrace (all lowercase)
· Real life age: 24
· How you found this post: Browsing forums
· IC Name: Fiona Moongraze
· IC Age: 22
· Gender: female
· Ambitions: To finish her online schooling and become either a chemist or pharmacist
· Personality: Fiona is a quiet girl, preferring to keep to herself and read or play games. She tries to be kind and helpful to others but often appears cold or distant.
· Preferred Job: Currently employed in a small book store, hoping to find another job once getting her online degree.
· Biography: What seemed like an ordinary day ended in tragedy for young Fiona. A trip to the cinemas ended in murder when Fiona's father took the family of three down an alleyway short-cut on their return home. The family met with a mugger, who not content to merely rob the wealthy doctor and his family, stabbed and murdered both of Fiona's parents right before her eyes. At their funeral, young Fiona swore an oath of vengeance against all criminals. She would become the hero this city needed. She would become...
The bells hanging from the door of the small corner book store woke Fiona from her day-dream. It was a customer. He gave a friendly wave and asked where the copies of "Redstone for dummies" was kept.
"Aisle six," Fiona said with a bored sigh.
Fiona Moongraze was born an unfortunate child of an aging hippie couple. Originally named Starlight, Fiona was often teased as a child for her odd name, and as such kept to herself much of the time. She developed an interest in books, preferring to read rather than go out to play with other children. As she grew older, Fiona developed an interest in science, particularly chemistry and medicine, during her early teen years. At the age of 16, Fiona was offered quite a few college scholarships, but was later denied them due to her parents' involvement with drugs and problems with the local authorities. On her 18th birthday, Fiona left home with the dream of making a better life for herself. She lived off the streets for a few months until a local store owner offered a job and a small room. At age 20, Fiona went through the courts, changing her first name and later that year enrolled in the local community college, taking online courses. Today Fiona still works for the same store, selling books, studying, reading, and often dreaming of what her future may hold.
Oct 24, 2012Lunarembrace posted a message on New Server 1.4.4 Arcturus *[Light RP][Nations][Classes][Anti-Grief] New Server brought to you by Half-Bit Gaming1. IGN (In-Game Name): lunarembrace (all lowercase)Posted in: PC Servers
2. How long have you played Minecraft?: beta 1.4 i think? whichever update added wolves
3. Have you ever been banned from a server?: Yes, due to personal disputes with a childish server owner.
4. What type of gameplay do you like most?: I mostly just build. I've been admin on a few servers, looking to try something a bit more laid back with less responsibility
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.