Quote from Lavahandler123
Are you coming back? I remember you from late 2012.
Yes I am back. I left mid 2013. I'm glad to be here.
Quote from undefined »[;/quote]Quote from ramman2500
1) ramman2500:2) 16:3)like a mouth or 2 or 3? (Minimum of 3 days)4)yes yes yes5) yes ?6)mountain) im it school for a police officer or go in the army i want to keep the hall of the jail safe like a cop would do. IT would give me some thing to do then sit and get killed on this server and help the noobs not get killed like i did. so that is why and it (could) help me in life with cop or army )8) yes
You are going to need to extend the length and quality of this application. The staff of convicted only select the best applications from respected members of the community. What I recommend you do is play the server for a little while and get the feel for it. After you have done that go back and look for applications that have been accepted and you will see why they were accepted. Lastly I recommend you sit down for at least a half hour and write a solid application detailing why you are best for the job. I wish you good luck in your quest to become a trainee. If you have any questions feel free to contact me here.
Quote from SPIbelle9
Current rank on the server: B-Prisoner
Reason you were banned: X-Ray
Warden/Alpha that issued your ban: (N/A if you don't know) SDAngel
Approximate time of ban: (Include time zone) 8:30 Central Time
Why you deserve to be unbanned: I just donated to the server and that's money gone to waste. I understand I shouldn't have used X-Ray but I was very curious to what was in this chest. I've only been playing for about three days too. I'm sorry and I won't do it again. I really shouldn't have done it.
Any additional information: I have a donation problem, so it would be great if you could check the mcconvicted email.
Quote from pinkgamergirl14
1) Username: pinkgamergirl14
2) Your age:14
3) How long have you been playing the server? (Minimum of 3 days) 3
4) Have you read the Server, Prison, and Guard Rules? Yes
5) Any experience with the prison genre? No
6) What is your time zone? Central
7) Why are you the best choice for guard? (1-2 paragraphs) I am probably not the BEST choice but i believe you will not regret your choice of picking me to be trainee guard.
8) Do you understand that nagging Wardens in-game to read your app will result in immediate decline? Yes
9) What is your current prison rank? C
Do you understand that we will require a screenshot of this when/if you retire from guard? Yes
Quote from SkrillexBassKick
2) Your age:15
3) How long have you been playing the server? (Minimum of 3 days)-I'VE Been playing for 3 hours.
4) Have you read the Server, Prison, and Guard Rules?-Yes I Have.
5) Any experience with the prison genre?-Yes I really only play on prison servers.
6) What is your time zone?-Rhode Island So Eastern Stander
7) Why are you the best choice for guard? (1-2 paragraphs)-Im a good choice for guard because I am fair and I am on mostly everyday. I will help players out and take contraband away. I do not favor any player over another I make sure that they do not have contraband. I will monitor every block to make them safe,fair and fun. That is why I should be a guard thank you.
8) Do you understand that nagging Wardens in-game to read your app will result in immediate decline?-Yes I realize that.
9) What is your current prison rank? Do you understand that we will require a screenshot of this when/if you retire from guard?-Yes I understand and I am in Cell Block D.
Quote from CAKE_is_Awesome
I'll start this app off by saying Noakii
2)Your age:I am currently 14, but age does not show maturity.
3)Howlong have you been playing the server?(Minimum of 3 days)I honestly have no idea. I remember playing before Convicted's one year anniversary. I did quit for a bit, but I was still on from time to time.
4)Have you read the Server,Prison,andGuardRules? Many times, and I have read the new rules many times. I have read all the rules on the forums, the room with all the rules in game, and the /rules command.
5)Any experience with the prison genre?I tried DDTS and some other prison server, but I hated it. I did play on Convicted for quite a while and I do have experience with everything.
6)Whatis your time zone?Central Standard Time.
7)Why are you the best choice for guard?(1-2 paragraphs) I will start off by saying that I only play one two servers. Convicted and a server than I don't play much at all anymore. Basically I only play on Convicted, and I enjoy doing so. Convicted a such a well made server that I put all my Minecraft time into it. I have nothing to do this summer at all, so I have plenty of free time on my hand. I will put as much time into guarding (If I get accepted)as I can. I know all the rules for I have been a guard before. I know exactly what to jail for, and the things I should notify Wardens/Alphas about. I will follow all guard rules, and I will not abuse any of my given powers. I was a guard for a month or two but I quit due to school getting in the way. Once I came back I re-read the rules (and guard rules) from to make sure nothing has changed and to keep my memory fresh. Before I quit, while I was a guard, I absolutely loved guarding. It was one of the things that never got old. If I had any spare time on my hand I would get on convicted and do my job. Quitting guard wasn't a very easy choice to make, but it was for the best of me. I doubt I will quit for school again, for I have already studied next years curriculum and I already understand most of it. I treat all players with respect, weather they are a C or a Free. I try to help as many players as possible. If a fellow prisoner needs help, or has a question, I always try to help. I always have an eye peeled for any rule-breakers, cheaters, hackers, glitchers, etc... I will make sure to let a Warden, or an Alpha know if I find any of these types of people. I used to admin a server, so I know all the different cheat clients and what they do, so I can seek out hackers easier. As far as it comes to pvp, I don't want to judge myself, but I would say I was fairly well when I was a guard. I get decent FPS so lag shouldn't be a big problem (I do get some lag spikes every once in a while but not often). I know all the rules for guarding and I know what to jail for. I won't abuse any powers I get like jailing. I know what to jail for and if anything is bad (spamming/advertising while a Warden/Alpha is not online) I'll be sure to let the proper people know. If there is a riot anywhere I will be sure to get there ASAP and try to fight it off. If a prisoner needs an escort somewhere I'll be sure to help him or her out. Or if a prisoner is being camped, I will go the scene and watch. If they are actually being camped, I will end up jailing them. I don't play many other games (just League of Legends a bit) so basically all my time will go to Minecraft. I don't want to make this any longer than it is now, so I'll leave it here. Thank you for considering me for Trainee.
8)Do you understand that nagging Wardensin-game to read your app will result in immediate decline?Yes, I know the Wardens pretty well and nagging is the last thing you want to do (or the first thing if you want a mute). I understand that Wardens check the forums frequently and that I must be patient for them to read it. I also understand that if this is ignored by the Wardens it usually means it has been declined.
9)Whatis your current prison rank?Do you understand that we will require a screenshot of thiswhen/if you retire from guard?I am currently a C (do I need proof for this?). I was a free but I re-set my rank to C when I quit so I wouldn't get back on and procrastinate some more. I'm not asking to be free again or anything, just stating that I know about the prison and all the ranks, for I have gone through all of them.
EDIT: The font was a bit small and hard to read, so I increased it.